[Drama 2018] Miracle that we met, 우리가 만난 기적

0ly40

I just finished watching episode 15. He's really someone new. He's not Hyun Chul A or Hyun Chul B.

I was quite surprised when Hye Jin asked for divorce but I was also relieved when she asked to start over. Nevertheless, it's still hard to predict how it's going to end as the writer-nim has been teasing all the time going back and forth between two families. I'm not complaining as it keeps us guessing and speculating.

I just have one wish. Please do not kill Hyun Chul again. I don't want to go through trauma while the leading man got killed in the end as most of my favorite k-dramas always did that to me. :bawling:

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, tatongt said:

I just finished watching episode 15. He's really someone new. He's not Hyun Chul A or Hyun Chul B.

I was quite surprised when Hye Jin asked for divorce but I was also relieved when she asked to start over. Nevertheless, it's still hard to predict how it's going to end as the writer-nim has been teasing all the time going back and forth between two families. I'm not complaining as it keeps us guessing and speculating.

I just have one wish. Please do not kill Hyun Chul again. I don't want to go through trauma while the leading man got killed in the end as most of my favorite k-dramas always did that to me. :bawling:

I allways love your comments and that's why I am trying to follow this forum haha (and curious if we can be friend by the way)

Everything you said is true. in this episode I clearly see SHC C is born, and I just can stop smiling like a crazy to see how fast SHC C and HyeJin relationship is growing more daring than before.

Is tomorrow the last episode of this drama?

im watching ep15 right now and not sure if any of you noticed, SHCb doesnt seem to want any physical contact with YH maybe he feels he is SHCa? im secretly clapping with joy though.. hahaha YH really gets on my nerves in recent episodes.. and ji soo broke news to kang ho so ruthlessly :angry: why are the angels only helping YH n family?!?!?! so unfair to hye jin.. what can 3 more episodes do :(

ep15 seems like dedicated to everyone’s healing.. ep16 im still waiting for the eng subs.. from the preview at the end of ep15.. YH seemed to scream something like “you are having fun with cheating”.. err, hopefully its another dream???

Just watched ep16 with subs.

Yay for hyejin and hyunchul trying to start fresh. Nay for the cliffhanger ending. I need ep 17 stat! Hahaha

I like how the bank issues are coming out and settled out. It was nice to see some questions i had were answered in the drama by flashbacks or just conversations. 

I expected jisoo to be the rational one, it surprised me that she was handling the issue harder than her mum.

Imo, up to ep16 grim reapers in this drama are not helpful in resolving the mess made.

I also did not understand the logic behind yunhwa's accusation that hyunchul is cheating. She set him free, he's physically HC-banker and his mind is new-HC. It was a weird accusation. 

Ddakpool is a good friend. I like his character. He's always there for all types of HC and supporting in most situations.

Let's go the lighter side of things:

1) Okay I'm sorry but I love, love, love that butterfly jacket of the grim reaper. LOL! Where do I get one? :)

2) If I am Yun Hua and being followed and taken care of that super cute grim reaper I would be smiling happily too and will forget that jerk of a husband of mine. LOL! I'll take the handsomely cute grim reaper without batting an eyelash and the other woman can have Hyun Chul for all I care. :wink:

I was surprised by how YH was portrayed in episode 15 & 16 because YH had changed back to the cool YH like earlier episodes. I like that.

I see her as a strong  woman who doesn't cling on things and can move forward like when she started working in the convenience store and the insurance company. However, she had changed to be annoying and aggressive in the later episodes. I'm glad she's back to be the type that I like again.

I like that they also focused on the case more in these episodes and tied up all loose ends. It seems that Hyun Chul had also recovered all the memories of Hyun Chul A and that Hyun Chul A's accident was also caused by the same perpetrator. I always wondered about this as Hyun Chul A's accident should not be fatal. He should be able to break and just hit the car in front. The car should flip and caused the fatal death. I'm glad I finally received an answer on this issue.

As for Hyun Chul and Hye Jin, they're so cute and lovely together. I understand that there're people that don't like their romance and called Hyun Chul as a cheater. Well, everyone is entitled to their opinions. As for me, I love it and I feel bad for Hye Jin as she's also a victim in this story. I think both of them should get a chance on this new love. People can change even without the soul or body switching so I don't find their love story to be bad or unbelievable. 

I really hope that they don't kill Hyun Chul. I would be devastated if it happened.

i just finished ep16 :wacko: i hope Ato can pop! and appear in time to stop the bullet!!

Mao and Ato’s conversation about SHC back to life causing new changes to other people’s destinies remind me of the Butterfly Effect but like everyone of you, i hope it’ll be a happy ending.. (ive been quite disappointed with previous dramas last episode especially Hwayugi n Misty)

Poor Mi Ran, the only time I like her character and it looks like her husband’s soul prefers the new body,  new wife, new family.

If he has the soul of a fat man, they should show the guy conflicting over a pizza and a toss salad. That would be believable. Also his waistline should start to increase.

But no he is morphing into a A+ guy physical and soul, so he is a thoroughly nice guy who has a nice body. -_- For him to be thoroughly nice, he has not forsaken his children, just his wife. I don’t buy this.

I hope he dies, yes and no reincarnation.

1 hour ago, maribella said:

Poor Mi Ran, the only time I like her character and it looks like her husband’s soul prefers the new body,  new wife, new family.

If he has the soul of a fat man, they should show the guy conflicting over a pizza and a toss salad. That would be believable. Also his waistline should start to increase.

But no he is morphing into a A+ guy physical and soul, so he is a thoroughly nice guy who has a nice body. -_- For him to be thoroughly nice, he has not forsaken his children, just his wife. I don’t buy this.

I hope he dies, yes and no reincarnation.

u really made me LOL :tongue: the beautiful thing about kdramas (and why its one of my fave past times) is.. possibly everything fairytale can be portrayed in the “real life” of the people in the dramas.. beautiful noonas.. handsome oppas.. as long as you have a beautiful heart though not so pretty face the man of your dreams will be attracted to you.. you work hard and being true and you will reap the fruit.. etc

but that doesnt always happen in our real lives.. 

so.. if this SHC really exists in real life, lets kick the life out of him!! :lol: meantime, please keep him happy and alive in the drama hahaha

Like HJ said to HC to get a divorce and start the new one ' just let him go " !

Yeah; this is a NEW HC : a haft of A , a haft of B = NEW HC

this man has a soul of the cooker but the mind of a banker, it's not HW's husband bc HC cooker

didn't have a good studies !

New HC is interested by HJ's character bc she's calm, wise, warm .... not like HW

even Ji So, she looks like her mom and Kang Ho looks like HJ !

Ji So told KH ' It's my Dad, not yours, he lives with Us now... or .... I share MY dad with you '

Mine and mine !!!!!! This new HC belongs to BOTH !

Before HW lived a happy life with the cooker while HJ suffered with the banker !

So.....make a twist ! or Kill HC ... just become 2 widows !

I don't like they 'kill' HJ so HC can come back to HW !

So the first time I like the lead man dies !

If I put myself in HC’s shoes and I’m first rejected by my grieving wife and then received by my body’s wife HJ who is kind and lovely and has deep conversations with me then, yes I would fall in love over time with this body’s wife, HJ.  HC’s brain has superior intelligence (now that he has the banker’s brain) and his conversations with Hye Jin fit his intellect.    You can see it when HC goes back home to YH that her topics or small talk conversations don’t hold his interest.  It’s not chef HC’s fault that he has superior intelligence now and sees and feels differently from before when he had very little brain power (he admits he wasn’t smart).

HC’s body doesn’t want the fattening unhealthy foods that YH serves and it’s not chef HC’s fault.  The writer shows a scene of HJ’s simple, elegant meals in comparison to YH’s dishes.  So if I were in HC’s place after hearing YH’s constant bombardment of guilt and aggressive behaviors I would be turned off.  HC’s sharp brain likes the banking business and he likes using his smart brains.  He doesn’t want to cook for a living.  So in essence really everything is gone that YH connected to in her husband.  He is not gone but he is a hybrid version whose sensibilities are heightened.  He is still kind but tempered with good judgement as he won’t let his employees slack off at the bank.  HC deserves to be understood because who else has gone through the experience of your body being cremated and your soul landed in another person’s body.  You have to unravel what has happened and the legal problems included.  It’s enough to make a person lose their mind.  Some how he has survived and found love.  Let’s let him have it.  YH can hook up with the yummy and handsome deity who looks at her like he thinks she’s cute.

[SPOILERS!!!][The Miracle We Met Roundup] Episode 15

201805212301560504834_20180521230209_01_
Screen%2BShot%2B2018-05-21%2Bat%2B8.56.1
Screen%2BShot%2B2018-05-21%2Bat%2B8.56.0

1. [+1848, -28] To be honest, the miracle is only a miracle to Kim Hyun Joo... For Ra Mi Ran, whether she does this or that, it's only been a wound for her since the start to the end  

2. [+1354, -40] I feel the most sorry for Ra Mi Ran... Her husband died suddenly from a car accident and he miraculously came back alive but his appearance is different, his habits are different, and his heart is changing little by little and eventually loves another woman... But then again, the man that has all the memories she holds with her husband is clearly living, he's her husband but doesn't feel like her husband... Seriously what is this 

3. [+872, -16] Hyun Chul-ah, if you're going to move on to another woman, take your father with you. To be honest, isn't it really selfish to leave your parents with your ex-wife while you live with another woman?

4. [+723, -52] If Song Hyun Chul-A, originally, couldn't live without Kim Hyun Joo and remained in that memory then I can't say anything but he cheated on his wife and they were going to divorce but saying it's love now means she likes Song Hyun Chul-B, that is an affair 

Spoiler

oLyndSHAffuRbiFFqQOh8zL7v-emm2kQ4zvA826m

Screen%2BShot%2B2018-05-21%2Bat%2B9.21.2
Screen%2BShot%2B2018-05-21%2Bat%2B9.21.2

1. [+704, -59] Kim Hyun Joo and Ra Mi Ran all have their reasons and I feel bad for them but.. It was game. over. when he said, "Hye Jin-ah~" I'm going to support Kim Hyun Joo now 

2. [+640, -11] It's because Ra Mi Ran's character comes out a bit wild but in the drama, she's the most pitiful. Her husband died suddenly accidentally but then he comes back in another body and falls in love with another woman, imagine how miserable that is 

3. [+468, -50] I feel more bad for Ra Mi Ran

4. [+281, -33] There's no solution, Ko Chang Suk showed us a character that was such a good husband, good father and then he goes on to do that. If that's not an affair, what is it? I feel bad for Ra Mi Ran

5. [+276, -38] Kim Hyun Joo's acting is sad ㅠㅠ Ra Mi Ran is also sad but my heart goes towards Kim Hyun Joo
cr

Archived