[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

tothestars

2 hours ago, Daylight Chang said:

There is a video of him working out so whoever replace him should also work on their muscles especially since they are going to have to do the cute Sang Sang lift Ning Que does when he's happy.

Omg drolling to the max just watching him working out LOL #shameless

He's posture in NQ is proper enough, not too buff (like LQ, i cant stand buff body) and not to skinny as well.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Happy Ever Night days guyss...

I'm looking forward to the fighting scene in this week's episode... I'm counting we'll get 3 fighting scene... 4 if you include Chen Pipi's fight..... :lol: 

----------------------

Anyway.. viki finally join us in our amazement of ANCIENT PIZZA the other day.... ooh this PPL still cracks me up :joy:

----------------------

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

OMG!!!! Reading the novel , all I can imagine as NQ is Arthur Chen. Reading about his (      ) is so difficult but sometimes very funny because one minute he is fine and the next he is suffering from (     ) . Then I feel so terrible for my baby. I wish I can just hold him and tell him everything will be ok. THen  I am like where is SS. SHe can calm him down and make him feel better. But he sure as hell don't want her doing that because it will worry him to tears.....  I just love how she being near him, talking him can make him breath and think with so much clarity. He also like to pretend with her but she can always figure out he is just full of lies just so she worn't worry.  

@lynne22   Thanks for showing it to me.

giphy.gifI saw these picture but my attention was on the NQ and SS. LOL LOL I am soooooo  obsessed with these two.  

• LOL 2

WOW This is a hidden gem! So many feelings! I love very minute of this drama! 

I really hope many people would appreciate this!

For me, it's the best historical fantasy cdrama of the season at least.. It blew me away from the first episode, all the work they have put into it it shows!

Not only the cinematography, amazing CGI and fighting but also the story! And the casting!!

#evernight I am waiting for more eps to be subbed and to get past a certain point in the story before I continue watching.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, dr4malala said:

WOW This is a hidden gem! So many feelings! I love very minute of this drama! 

I really hope many people would appreciate this!

For me, it's the best historical fantasy cdrama of the season at least.. It blew me away from the first episode, all the work they have put into it it shows!

Not only the cinematography, amazing CGI and fighting but also the story! And the casting!!

#evernight I am waiting for more eps to be subbed and to get past a certain point in the story before I continue watching.

Welcome @dr4malala to our beautiful thread. Looking forward to you POV. Please visit us a lot , so you can tell us what you think. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Welcome @dr4malala to our beautiful thread. Looking forward to you POV. Please visit us a lot , so you can tell us what you think. 

Thank you @UnniSarah

Huh I don't have time, and have to hiatus next week. I guess I'll catch up in new year holiday.

So far I have no single complain, everything is freaking amazing, top notch high quality of literally everything and I love variety of actors, from some old veterans who are masters of acting to some new faces who are really great. 

And, I found out the director & the screenwriter is a woman! Kudos to the amazing womans :mrgreen: :thumbsup:

• Like 4

@dr4malala... That is cool too, I think we will still be around this thread after the new year. This drama is that good , that we will s be here chatting up a storm about EverNight . Lol lol

giphy.gif- - - - >  This is me  when watching Ever Night and reading the novel Nightfall.  I am like OMG OMG !!!!  THis is to darn good to pass up. LOL LOL 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

I really hope we get a reunion between NQ and SS this week, I'm been skipping the last two weeks episodes because I can't stand all the scenes with MSS lol I know it's necessary for him to finally realise what he feels for SS but I can't help it lol at least I have the novel to make me happy while I wait:)

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, ningsangcpp said:

Hi lovely people 

It's so late here in Sydney and ep 43 just got uploaded but I have work tomorrow so I quickly skimmed through it 

Reveal hidden contents

OUR POOR SANG SANG is locked up inside jail for some reason?????? 

Ep 44 SS and NQ still haven't reunited lol :tears:

• Sad 2

Very very good episodes.  Even though there is no reunion of our OTP, I liked both the episodes.  In ep.43 we have the fight between NQ and LL.  LL dies.  In EP.44 the fight between CPP and I think the other guy is CXS's friend who betrayed him and when master yanse controlled him by his talisman.  SS is being arrested coz she gave her place for WGM to stay who is a criminal, being searched by TANG emperor.  Now, Mingchi knows she possesses the great energy of light from WGM hv been passed to her when he met her in the prison.

Didn't we see trailers of EP.44 SS and NQ FIGHT?  OMG we are being cheated!!!!:tired:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, lynne22 said:

Happy Ever Night days guyss...

I'm looking forward to the fighting scene in this week's episode... I'm counting we'll get 3 fighting scene... 4 if you include Chen Pipi's fight..... :lol: 

----------------------

Anyway.. viki finally join us in our amazement of ANCIENT PIZZA the other day.... ooh this PPL still cracks me up :joy:

----------------------

You should see my face when I watch Thai Lakorn Peun baan (Ancient Thai folklore)....I notice they are wearing Nike sandals.  "Didn't know Nike was founded back then"  I would always get a kick out of it.

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

so what happen...anyone wanna enlighten me why LQ is so dead set to have SS? or to take SS away from NingQue?

is it to all due cause that SangSang belong solely to NQ? he just want to take SS away to get back to NingQue and to break her to get back at NingQue?

I am dying to know everyone’s opinion on why LQ’s so dead set on having Sang Sang as his too @angelangie...

just finished watching episode 43-44. I actually watched allot episode 43 and then started watching 44 but once the Emperor and Empress was on screen I  fast forward it. Smh smh smh  

I was really thrilled  giphy.gif today's was Wednesday after all. It is Ever Night day for all  Ever Night Fans.  I really enjoyed episode 43-44.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

so what happen...anyone wanna enlighten me why LQ is so dead set to have SS? or to take SS away from NingQue?

is it to all due cause that SangSang belong solely to NQ? he just want to take SS away to get back to NingQue and to break her to get back at NingQue?

Lol, I thought it's because SS belongs to NQ...at first LQ wanted SS simply because she can really drink...but later LQ realized how important SS is to NQ so he simply just want to take her from him... that's my humble opinion lol.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1