[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

tothestars

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

no it isnt rude.....but it is the truth lols.....someone who are quick to judge a person will always fall short.

But, I truly like princess relationships with sangsang. They are sincere with one another. Ss also likes to defend the princess whenever NQ calls her idiot or bad mouth her. During the time ss leaves the house and when NQ visited the princess, she indeed angry and mocking NQ for not paying attention to ss but mss. I love their friendship even though at the beginning, the princess was only thinking to make use of ss for gaining NQ's support:D

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Snow Guardian said:

Guysss, look what I got here:D:D

https://youtu.be/6Kjfo0GAkTE

Omg omg thx @Snow Guardian, cant tell what are they talking about, only know that

Spoiler

NQ ask whether he is the son of hades, that all the killing because of him. But FZ said no. He is not. That is all i understand. Is it NQ punishment from FZ, but there is SS sleeping in there too.

Thx @angelangie, i was just too lazy to upload them one by one LOL. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

8 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Omg omg thx @Snow Guardian, cant tell what are they talking about, only know that

Hide contents

NQ ask whether he is the son of hades, that all the killing because of him. But FZ said no. He is not. That is all i understand. Is it NQ punishment from FZ, but there is SS sleeping in there too.

Thx @angelangie, i was just too lazy to upload them one by one LOL. 

FZ also said "you should follow through with what you promised" and the camera panned to SS. I think it might be how he said he would Marry her

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Ep.45

Spoiler

Reunion of SS and her parents

reunion of SS and NQ.

out of sight-out of mind SS and NQ.  they started fighting coz of WGM.  NQ is sad that SS giving so much respect to WGM who was responsible for the massacre 15 yrs ago.  Why did his eyes changed red, he started to tell something in devil's like voice which not only scared the wits out of SS but ME too:sweatingbullets:

Ep.46

Spoiler

More NQ-MSS scenes.  NQ was in heaven after getting a jump and kiss the cheek from MSS.  

SS is feeling lonely.  At the end of the episode he is asking her opinion about MSS.  

• Sad 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 2

Dont know with you all, but i get to see raw n cut version on youtube, from ep 43-46, i didnt get the full version ones hiks.

But tonight eps are satisfying! Because

Spoiler

The pace is quick, the preview for 47-48 happens already yeayyy, so i think my faith is coming back, since almost all scenes with MSS are shown, just the last 2 scenes (maybe), whuch are SS talk to MSS and NQ said good bye to MSS (finally!), i hope they are done by tomorrow LOL, then we can focus on the main story n plot!

• Like 4

Guyss, I am too emo now. Seeing NQ came back to chang'an, it really makes my heart jumping like a kangaroo. But, the drama looks too dramatic!!!! I am not fully happy because they made NQ looks like he is falling into a deep pit of love and confusion. I really wanna kick his bad @ss because he is making sangsang upset and look lonely. But, before I did that, suddenly my house electricity went off!!! What the heck???!! My heart even more scattered. What a day today:tears::bawling::bawling:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2

13 minutes ago, Snow Guardian said:

Guyss, I am too emo now. Seeing NQ came back to chang'an, it really makes my heart jumping like a kangaroo. But, the drama looks too dramatic!!!! I am not fully happy because they made NQ looks like he is falling into a deep pit of love and confusion. I really wanna kick his bad @ss because he is making sangsang upset and look lonely. But, before I did that, suddenly my house electricity went off!!! What the heck???!! My heart even more scattered. What a day today:tears::bawling::bawling:

:o I hope your electricity comes back soon.

Yeah, the Sang Sang clips from the episodes today look miserable. I feel so bad for her :bawling:

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ningsangcpp said:

I have a gut feeling SS and NQ will reunite this week for sure! And I can't wait :wub:

It's been too longgggg

Currently spamming refresh button on YouTube for eps 45/46 lol

Heyy, your wish came true!!! Please make more wishes today for the next lovely and exciting scenes about NQ-SS:lol::lol:

• LOL 2

9 minutes ago, raziela said:

:o I hope your electricity comes back soon.

Yeah, the Sang Sang clips from the episodes today look miserable. I feel so bad for her :bawling:

Thanks for your concern:D It took around 15mins for the electricity on again. 

When I saw the scene where sangsang was eating with her parents, and her mom purposely poured out the soup on her feets.. when her parents finally confirmed she is their daughter... I cried. Its soooo touchingggg... Its good that both of them sincerely love sangsang:tears:

Have you notice guys, when NQ and MSS are sticking together, I dont know why, or maybe only me noticing that NQ's facial expression somehow looks lonely and not really happy. He was a bit absentminded. If it is true, so it means they sticked on the novel. And I would be sooooo happpyyyy that my wish finally came true:lol:

I am looking forward to seeing tomorrow shows. And its time for sangsang's revenge!!!!! LOL, LOL, LOL:glasses: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

The last episodes made me emotional, felt so bad for SS and made me want to kick NQ as...:(  I really hope when SS runs away he can suffer and feel the same loneliness that she felt while waiting for him all those months. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2