[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

tothestars

34 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Ha! Wasnt I right, guys??? In epi 45 :

Hide contents

NQ meets SS

Btw, could someone explain about the end of epi 45 :

Hide contents

NQ told SS that he had joined the demon sect, didnt he? But why did he scare her? Did the evil power make him unable to control himself? It looked like he has been having difficulties controlling it.

And this part, is it in the novel? I dont remember this one, but I did skip a lot, when I read the novel

And, I noticed that some viewers didnt like these 2 episodes, but I actually kinda like it. Especially the part when :

Hide contents

NQ was confused when he saw SS's expressions after he got home (men..sigh..so insensitive) . He kept on chasing her, but she avoided him 

And I also like the part when they were mourning their teachers. 

And I like the end of epi 46 too after :

Hide contents

MSS kissed NQ. He looked confused and, too bad, I'm not sure how he felt because there was no subs. And, I dunno, NQ drama (or should I say : the scriptwriter/director :angry:) made me confused because I didnt really understand how he felt. It looked like he really liked MSS, but after he arrived at home, it seemed that he didnt like her that much . Okay, it should be because he thought that he liked her, but after he got home, he felt that he didnt like her that much anymore. Is that it? In that case, I pity MSS ..and I hate the scriptwriter+Director

Now, I'm wondering whether I'm wrong (to like those episodes) because there hasnt any english sub yet. Honestly, I like and feel confused at the same time. 

Dont worry, you are not the only one who had been confused about this. I guess, most of us have the same feelings and confusion about these 2 episodes. They made some changes in the drama and its kinda different from the novel even though the point is almost the same.

If you still confuse and wanna know the details, ask the aunts scriptwriter and director what is actually really happening with NQ:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, toninha said:

The last episodes made me emotional, felt so bad for SS and made me want to kick NQ as...:(  I really hope when SS runs away he can suffer and feel the same loneliness that she felt while waiting for him all those months. 

Dont worry, he will experience those feelings and loneliness:D

Sangsang shouldnt return too fast and she should buying her time to make NQ suffer a bit longer, LoL!:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

23 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

This is one of heart-breaking scene, NQ SS fighting in front of their Master ashes...NQ is holding his anger until SS tell him about the light and son of hades...

https://fx.weico.net/share/48424658.html?weibo_id=4316875233610266

I couldnt understand some parts of the drama because of language barrier. I hope the eng sub is coming soon.

Btw, where do you usually watch the drama? 

@Snow Guardian @rhaps...  I am just so darn happy that this will be last we see or hear about MSS. I  am happy she came along to help them realize their feelings. So I want say thank you MSS. But it time you go so “BYE FELICIA” 

Seeing her all alone was so sad and I can’t wait for her revenge and I hope it take at least three episode. I want him to suffer because she is always talking to herself which is very sad. I hate watching her be alone. 

When he came home , he expected to be welcomed like with a hug from his Sang Sang. Sang Sang asking all kind of questions, Sang sang next to him. Instead SS kept avoiding him after he tried to get her attention. After everyone left, he tried to get her attention again but she still refuses to look him in the eye. He of course felt left out . Then eventually she gave him the hug he was dying form and once she did he was able to move on. He gave her a gift . He has never had to work hard for SS to dote on him.  I think NQ spending time with MSS isn’t really his choice. Sure he like her and she is pretty. He isn’t even attracted to her. She was expecting a kiss and he gave her glasses. There is no love between them. She is pretty and he is still a virgin. People are teasing him with little hints here and there.

@rhaps I agree he looked lonely . Comparing the NQ look to huggging Sang Sang to when he is with MSS. THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE THERE. Okay BIGGGGG DIFFERENCE. He does look lonely and I am sure he wanted to spend time with SS but don’t forget about her shifu. That will also play a part in him keeping his distance. NQ is very selfish when it comes to SS. He doesn’t like to share her and she is still showing compassion to a men who killed so many people . People who has been labeled as TRAITORS. I don’t think she herself understand what her shifu did that was wrong. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Snow Guardian said:

I couldnt understand some parts of the drama because of language barrier. I hope the eng sub is coming soon.

Btw, where do you usually watch the drama? 

I usually watch the raw on youtube, and the eng sub in Viki.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@Snow Guardian @rhaps...  I am just so darn happy that this will be last we see or hear about MSS. I  am happy she came along to help them realize their feelings. So I want say thank you MSS. But it time you go so “BYE FELICIA” 

Seeing her all alone was so sad and I can’t wait for her revenge and I hope it take at least three episode. I want him to suffer because she is always talking to herself which is very sad. I hate watching her be alone. 

When he came home , he expected to be welcomed like with a hug from his Sang Sang. Sang Sang asking all kind of questions, Sang sang next to him. Instead SS kept avoiding him after he tried to get her attention. After everyone left, he tried to get her attention again but she still refuses to look him in the eye. He of course felt left out . Then eventually she gave him the hug he was dying form and once she did he was able to move on. He gave her a gift . He has never had to work hard for SS to dote on him.  I think NQ spending time with MSS isn’t really his choice. Sure he like her and she is pretty. He isn’t even attracted to her. She was expecting a kiss and he gave her glasses. There is no love between them. She is pretty and he is still a virgin. People are teasing him with little hints here and there.

@rhaps I agree he looked lonely . Comparing the NQ look to huggging Sang Sang to when he is with MSS. THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE THERE. Okay BIGGGGG DIFFERENCE. He does look lonely and I am sure he wanted to spend time with SS but don’t forget about her shifu. That will also play a part in him keeping his distance. NQ is very selfish when it comes to SS. He doesn’t like to share her and she is still showing compassion to a men who killed so many people . People who has been labeled as TRAITORS. I don’t think she herself understand what her shifu did that was wrong. 

Wowwww!! You have just opened my eyes to see those point of views. Big thanks!:D:D i really appreciate it. 

May I know what was NQ and SS conversation about in the kitchen? (the hugging scene).

Btw, who is Felicia?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, angelangie said:

sigh....cant blame NingQue and neither can we blame SangSang.....

This guy is responsible for the massacre of his family because of his belief.....we can't expect him to accept WGM with open arms.....and coming back seeing how close SangSang is to WGM hurts him.....SangSang is his most trusted ally, friend and family.....and now she is siding with WGM and see him as a savior....which he is....

NingQue went on his quest and left SangSang all alone to fend in the big city where it is fill with all those greedy little ppl who will not hesitate to tear into SangSang given a chance to do so.....WGM happen to come along and keep her accompany and protect her from the 3rd Prince.......

however one thing for sure.....they are airing it out....which is for the best.....rather than bottle it up an treat it as nothing and when it burst out later it will be even worst.....

Yes yes agree with you, NQ is angry because he didnt know about how WGM protect and accompany SS back then, well although i think because WGM want to make SS to be his disicple so he protect her. Still that old man has his hidden agenda, not just he like SS and want to live with her as her new family, after leaving ShiLing, right? so i still defend NQ for this, dont kill me chinggus LOL (and because i havent read the novel until this part, so my comment only based on the drama). CMIIW.

YES they airing it out, because they always be honest to each other, no secret between them, even NQ hasnt dare to tell his 1st n 2nd brother about his devil qi, he tell SS everything.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Snow Guardian said:

Wowwww!! You have just opened my eyes to see those point of views. Big thanks!:D:D i really appreciate it. 

May I know what was NQ and SS conversation about in the kitchen? (the hugging scene).

@Snow Guardian.... I

Spoiler

I too need subs, I am just going by body language. NQ looked so bored with MSS until she said something cute.  Then he became shy, when he gave her the glasses  she closed her eyes , tilted her neck up for a kiss. I couldn’t sceeen cap that scene. I will do so over the weekend or later. Then you will see what I am talking about. 

Bye Felicia 

Bye Felicia is a dismissive term which can be used in a number of different contexts. Most simply and frequently, it is used as a cold way to bid someone farewell. snow bunny.

• LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@Snow Guardian.... I

Hide contents

I too need subs, I am just going by body language. NQ looked so bored with MSS until she said something cute.  Then he became shy, when he gave her the glasses  she closed her eyes , tilted her neck up for a kiss. I couldn’t sceeen cap that scene. I will do so over the weekend or later. Then you will see what I am talking about. 

Bye Felicia 

Bye Felicia is a dismissive term which can be used in a number of different contexts. Most simply and frequently, it is used as a cold way to bid someone farewell. snow bunny.

Thank you, Unni. Today I learnt a lot from you:D

Poor me, I couldnt even able to watch the completed drama since I only watch it from youtube:tears: there are some scenes that are even being cut off in each series.

• Sad 1

@epinklyn I believe he did have his own intentions until he got  to know SS and then rekindled his friendship with Yan Se. That is when he started to change and gave up his obsession of finding the Child of Yama. 

Below this comment Is my opinion, not sure if that is what the writer was trying to do. 

He started to change and he knew his death was near that is why finding a successor means a whole lot to him.  I think both Yan SE and WGM knew their death was near and chose how they wanted to end while they were happy.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Snow Guardian said:

We are in the same boat

Same here as well! Watching Raw in youtube and subs in viki.. bunch of cut scenes though. My 7mo old daughter kept looking at me wondering why i was crying when I was watching NQ and SS reunion and their argument. My heart was wrenching like crazy just looking at how SS would have felt when she saw NQ and felt so inferior to MSS . Scenes that shows how she still waits for NQ. My heart were breaking into pieces...

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

There seems to be alot of NQ/SS goodness this week, earlier than expected which is great. More room for these two to grow into/w/ eachother, since the drama has passed the halfway mark.  Ill probably binge all episodes once its out next week on Viki.  

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

20 minutes ago, xkidsmom said:

Same here as well! Watching Raw in youtube and subs in viki.. bunch of cut scenes though. My 7mo old daughter kept looking at me wondering why i was crying when I was watching NQ and SS reunion and their argument. My heart was wrenching like crazy just looking at how SS would have felt when she saw NQ and felt so inferior to MSS . Scenes that shows how she still waits for NQ. My heart were breaking into pieces...

Same here.. it breaks my heart seeing sangsang kept fleeing away and avoided NQ and the rest. Its obvious she felt inferior to mss. Damn, its so painful to watch:tears::tears:

If i were sangsang, while making them noodles, I will put a lot of sichuan chilli oil either in the bowl of NQ or MSS. LOL:lol::lol:

But look, NQ's eyes keep following SS whenever she moves and running away from them. Watching this somehow make me happy:D

• LOL 6

11 minutes ago, greenwatch08 said:

There seems to be alot of NQ/SS goodness this week, earlier than expected which is great. More room for these two to grow into/w/ eachother, since the drama has passed the halfway mark.  Ill probably binge all episodes once its out next week on Viki.  

I am dying for this!

• Like 2

Just now, greenwatch08 said:

The 'bye felicia' comments about MSS is hilarious. I cant wait for 'bye felicia' for LQ as well. 

Haha, me too. I thought mss real name is Felicia:D

Long Qing still have a long life to go on. He will appear in season 2.

Wowww,,,, thinking back about it, am looking forward for season 2 where he and NQ fight very roughly and NQ almost got killed. And again, SS seems to be fated with LQ. I am anticipating their fights very much!:lol:

• LOL 2

16 minutes ago, Snow Guardian said:

I am dying for this!

Im seeing that NQ returns/reunite w/SS around ep.45 which good. The drama needs the rest of the remaining eps to develop both NQ/SS & other aspects to move the plot forward. Im currently on ep.32 on Viki. 43-48 releases next week, so it will a good time to binge-watch everything in one go. Feels like a early Christmas gift. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2