[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

tothestars

2 hours ago, lynne22 said:

@epinklyn In the book, NQ will finds him, and then kills him before NQ depart with MSS to the wilderness. In the drama, it didn't happen. LoL. And Lin Ling is not a talisman master in the book. 

I can see why the script writer changed it... in the book, NQ tortured Lin Ling before he killed him, and judging from previous episodes that we've seen, torture or something that's too intense like cannibalism, won't appear in this drama. And of course they have to do time management, so combining his character with another one that's going to fight NQ in the future makes sense too. 

@littlemissmiss maybeee yes.. maybe no :ph34r: it could still happen in the end of 42... we'll just have to wait and see. 

Ah i see, thx for the explanation @lynne22, you right, other than main cast or supporting cast no need to cast one by one, will make confuse LOL, more over it will reduce main cast screen time hehe.

• Like 3

Just saw episodes 31 & 32:

Spoiler

I got all teary when SS gave NQ the big black umbrella and that whole scene;

Poor SS is so lonely but I am glad that finally she has a chance to also cultivate and developed with her adopted Shifu. Old WG is strong and a potentially powerful teacher but argh I can anticipate the tension already if one day he realizes that NQ is who he has been after - also what position this puts SS and NQ in!;

I almost spit out my tea when WG said the baby line instead of apprentice....ewwww;

Ahhh my hope in the Princess has died - she is becoming so narrow-minded and idiotic to be manipulated. Joke on them all since the Emperor has always known Re the Empress’ secret etc.;

MSS is likeable but I can already tell that I will get annoyed by her and her students lol but hey as long as she is the catalyst for NQ and SS to realize their true feeling — bring it on!!

So what did happen to brother ChaoSS? 

Volume 2 - Chapter 24 - of the official Thai novel ends right with the results of the Academy exams. 

• Like 6

OKay Okay , Everyone. I did the unthinkable, I skipped. LOL LOL LO JUst couldn't help myself anymore. I Will go back once I have read the part when SS leaves Ning Que... LOL LOL LOL LOL 

As I am reading ch 356 NQ is truly shameless, so glad that SS will make him suffer. LOL LOL LOL LOL 

@rhaps  @lynne22   Spoiler Alert / Novelllll 

Spoiler

Suddenly, Ning Que raised his head, looked at Sangsang on the opposite side and asked, "Since your childhood, we have discussed what kind of sister-in-law I should find for you."

Sangsang put her bowl on the table lightly and looked over and corrected him, "That's young mistress."

"That kind of appellation was used after we left the City of Wei."

Ning Que burst into laughter at the thought of their past experiences of going to the House of Red Sleeves to select girls together with Sangsang. Then, he finally understood why he felt empty these days. It was because he had not asked for somebody's advice, or reported to somebody, or perhaps he wanted to hear something that could please him.

He looked at Sangsang and seriously asked, "What do you think of Mo Shanshan?"

Sangsang earnestly looked into his eyes, and after a long time, she raised her bowl again and answered, "Good."

Looking at the little girl who almost buried her face in the rice, Ning Que asked curiously, "Very good?"

Sangsang raised her face from the bowl and said, "Very good."

Watching her crystal eyes, her soft yellowish hair, her little darkish face and the rice pasted on her cheeks, Ning Que sank into silence for a long time and then smiled without saying anything.

"Nothing, I was just asking."

Funniest thing, He asks her her opinion of Mo Shan Shan , the answer he wanted she didn't give it to him. SO  another big misunderstanding just happen. HE sure did not lke her answer. THat is why he said she was still a child. smh smh 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

1 minute ago, angelangie said:

Heart break sigh......but I'm glad sangsang left him and he get to see his own mistakes then

Me too @angelangie, he deserved it but We all know he is still young and stupid. He knows Sang a Sang is the most important person in his life but he never told her that.  Their lack of communicating together is what is causing all this misunderstanding. Smh smh smh. I do love Third Sister. Lol lol I love Second Brother because even he can see how much Ning Que loves Sang Sang. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

OKay Okay , Everyone. I did the unthinkable, I skipped. LOL LOL LO JUst couldn't help myself anymore. I Will go back once I have read the part when SS leaves Ning Que... LOL LOL LOL LOL 

As I am reading ch 356 NQ is truly shameless, so glad that SS will make him suffer. LOL LOL LOL LOL 

@rhaps  @lynne22   Spoiler Alert / Novelllll 

Reveal hidden contents

Suddenly, Ning Que raised his head, looked at Sangsang on the opposite side and asked, "Since your childhood, we have discussed what kind of sister-in-law I should find for you."

Sangsang put her bowl on the table lightly and looked over and corrected him, "That's young mistress."

"That kind of appellation was used after we left the City of Wei."

Ning Que burst into laughter at the thought of their past experiences of going to the House of Red Sleeves to select girls together with Sangsang. Then, he finally understood why he felt empty these days. It was because he had not asked for somebody's advice, or reported to somebody, or perhaps he wanted to hear something that could please him.

He looked at Sangsang and seriously asked, "What do you think of Mo Shanshan?"

Sangsang earnestly looked into his eyes, and after a long time, she raised her bowl again and answered, "Good."

Looking at the little girl who almost buried her face in the rice, Ning Que asked curiously, "Very good?"

Sangsang raised her face from the bowl and said, "Very good."

Watching her crystal eyes, her soft yellowish hair, her little darkish face and the rice pasted on her cheeks, Ning Que sank into silence for a long time and then smiled without saying anything.

"Nothing, I was just asking."

Funniest thing, He asks her her opinion of Mo Shan Shan , the answer he wanted she didn't give it to him. SO  another big misunderstanding just happen. HE sure did not lke her answer. THat is why he said she was still a child. smh smh 

I like your interpretation and it makes more sense to me now! 

Spoiler

Originally, I thought he was quiet because he wanted Sangsang to be more enthusiastic (because he is dense lol) and not because he wanted to hear her say she doesn’t like him with anyone else! 

Gahhh...another week without Evernight episodes because I am too petty to watch without NQ&SS LOL 

• LOL 5

4 minutes ago, littlemissmiss said:

I like your interpretation and it makes more sense to me now! 

Hide contents

Originally, I thought he was quiet because he wanted Sangsang to be more enthusiastic (because he is dense lol) and not because he wanted to hear her say she doesn’t like him with anyone else! 

Gahhh...another week without Evernight episodes because I am too petty to watch without NQ&SS LOL 

@littlemissmiss  I was very petty today. I couldn’t watch today’s episode. I will just wait for subs... I really need subs to understand these episodes. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

19 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Jiahhhhh

Anyway, the drama really makes NQ more annoying than in the novel *sigh*. Novel NQ will never raise his hand to SS. And sorry to say, the drama SS is weaker compared to the novel. SS novel can not be easily bullied by NQ. A lot of fans must be annoyed 

Btw, is there an english sub (a real english sub) for that spoiler?

Yep. Novel SS is cool and not as emotional as Drama SS. Still, I love both. :) NQ (both drama and novel) is a brat. He is such a brat that I’d really marry off SangSang to LongQing just to richard simmons him off. HAHAHA.

Sadly, I haven’t seen any proper sub for the vid. If anyone can hear us here o great translators *coughs* Angie... *coughs*  Hehehe! Pretty pretty please?  :) 

EDIT

hahaha! Is that your IG fan acct @angelangie??? Hahahaha!!!! She posts really funny Ever Night content. Hee~

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Jiahhhhh

Anyway, the drama really makes NQ more annoying than in the novel *sigh*.  And sorry to say, the drama SS is weaker compared to the novel. SS novel can not be easily bullied by NQ. A lot of fans must be annoyed 

Btw, is there an english sub (a real english sub) for that spoiler?

English sub for the spoiler: (sorry my translations arent that great  but its as close as i can get haha :D

Spoiler

SS to her parents: Are there still high court officials sons  that haven't married yet?

SS dad: yes yes yes!

SS dad: Daughter, coincidentally a few days ago a few friends of mine in court have asked for your shen chen ba zi (or four pillars of destiny) 

SS mum: There are still lots of qualified unmarried men 

SS: IM GOING TO MARRY

NQ: How old are you even!? You're not allowed to get married!

SS: I heard, in Da He country, women can get married at 14 years old.

NQ: This is the country of Tang. You're a Tang person.

SS: Im already 16 years old, according to our Tang laws, i CAN marry

NQ: You're black and so skinny, which prince would want to marry you?

SS: My dad is a high ranked scholar, i am also a close friend of the princess AND i am the student of the high priestess of light (WGM). Most importantly I have 10,000 in cash. How dare you say no one wants to marry me? 

NQ: Just thinking about the money makes me full of anger..who told you to split the money evenly? Do you really want to tear apart this family?

SS: Don't talk about these useless things! We should talk about arranging my marriage instead.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

24 minutes ago, ningsangcpp said:

English sub for the spoiler: (sorry my translations arent that great  but its as close as i can get haha :D

Hide contents

SS to her parents: Are there still high court officials sons  that haven't married yet?

SS dad: yes yes yes!

SS dad: Daughter, coincidentally a few days ago a few friends of mine in court have asked for your shen chen ba zi (or four pillars of destiny) 

SS mum: There are still lots of qualified unmarried men 

SS: IM GOING TO MARRY

NQ: How old are you even!? You're not allowed to get married!

SS: I heard, in Da He country, women can get married at 14 years old.

NQ: This is the country of Tang. You're a Tang person.

SS: Im already 16 years old, according to our Tang laws, i CAN marry

NQ: You're black and so skinny, which prince would want to marry you?

SS: My dad is a high ranked scholar, i am also a close friend of the princess AND i am the student of the high priestess of light (WGM). Most importantly I have 10,000 in cash. How dare you say no one wants to marry me? 

NQ: Just thinking about the money makes me full of anger..who told you to split the money evenly? Do you really want to tear apart this family?

SS: Don't talk about these useless things! We should talk about arranging my marriage instead.

I love you!!!! :wub: Question?

Spoiler

Is that her real parents (I know, dumb me! LOL) or good-natured people who adopted our baby SangSang?

• Like 4

16 hours ago, epinklyn said:

@lynne22 yes, i think i remember in the novel that LinLing also managed to escape after NQ hurt him a lot in the chapter Horse Gang attack. But i havent read it further more. 

He still killed him after though.  NQ tricked him into giving him solace if he'll tell who commanded the attacked. But after he told NQ, he still cut off his head in the camp. 

• Like 2

@stuckedthe IG video you posted is by @pangia.  She is also a visitor of this thread.  She makes beautiful m/v's on YT with username silverpaj5. That was one funny video.:joy:

This is a beautiful m/v by her on our OTP

CR:PANJIA

Last nite episodes were ok.  Ep.41 was heartbreaking as the masters are gone and in EP.42 there were hardly any scenes of SS.  Looking forward tonite's episodes.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

I want to keep up with this thread but yall go so fast so i wanna know about 3rd sister and the devil sect can someone answer some of this.

Spoiler

In the novel the demon sect is evil and hated by everyone but whats Ning Que's thoughts on them??

Also how strong is 3rd sister?

Does does Ning Que ever fight anyone from the Academy? When everyone is after SS who does he fight.

DtrxrarWoAEWCss.jpg

This is the best ning que has looked. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

19 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

@stuckedthe IG video you posted is by @pangia.  She is also a visitor of this thread.  She makes beautiful m/v's on YT with username silverpaj5. That was one funny video.:joy:

This is a beautiful m/v by her on our OTP

CR:PANJIA

Last nite episodes were ok.  Ep.41 was heartbreaking as the masters are gone and in EP.42 there were hardly any scenes of SS.  Looking forward tonite's episodes.

Ooooooh!!!! She is @pangia here. :D I'm a fan. Hahaha.

And @Wotad, about 3rd sr sis, @lynne22 and @nnnju has lots of insights about her. And it was posted on pages  57-58.. :D 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, rhaps said:

Thanks!

I think I missed this part in the novel :P, somehow. Yeah, he seemed to expect a different answer, like expected her to be jealous or anything, but she didn't. So he misunderstood.

I r3ad this part multiple times and my understanding are with you all. NQ wants her to get Jealous or something. Hahahahaha. Or at least he expect SS to say she doesn't like her and will give him reason to br3ak up with MSS. Hahhaha

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, rhaps said:

It's that obvious, actually. .. with the way he watched her carefully and that long silence. He was waiting for another reaction from her, but there was none, so that just meant that she wasnt interested (in him). I could be mistaken too, if I were him .. and we know that men are much more dense than women, in term of interpreting implicit/hidden emotions .

Now I wish the drama doesnt change that, like how they make him more annoying and rude to SS. Small scenes like this are actually important to show how his mental state is and how he really feels. If they are not shown properly, than it won't be believable, when one day he chooses SS.

I know! He watched her for a loooooonnnngggg time waiting for a different reaction. But SS being slow, did not even realize the implication of her answer. I'm pretty sure that NQ was waiting for her to say No, that she doesn't like her so he has reason to say no too to MSS. After all,  he just said Yes to be her BF out of consideration of her feeling..

• Like 6

On 12/6/2018 at 12:05 AM, epinklyn said:

Thx thx thx a lotttttt @satanghaesolim, yeah you're right, especially when 

Hide contents

NQ was starving and remember how was good if SS made him hot n sour noodle soup *CMIIW, and after he eat from CPP's frozen-like-rock hot and sour soup, he still remember of SS, how it should be better when there is SS right now, and then NQ went Breaking the Realm! 

And after he shot LQ, he stated that SS is his life.

It was so hillarious seeing NQ avoid LQ's battle request, and runaway from YHY, he was so 没有脸, he knew it was the right way because his cultivation skill still far from LQ and he obey what Master YanSe said. I think i never saw Hero's character like this LOL. But when it's time to save someone, he's not afraid of losing his life. 

I love what his character knows who he can beat or not and wont just act arrogant and stupid like characters in recent wuxia.

On 12/6/2018 at 3:30 PM, pad-hari said:

The bts.  They r cute:love::love::wub:

Cr: uploader

Love the song at end of the first video what is it.

49 minutes ago, stucked said:

Ooooooh!!!! She is @pangia here. :D I'm a fan. Hahaha.

And @Wotad, about 3rd sr sis, @lynne22 and @nnnju has lots of insights about her. And it was posted on pages  57-58.. :D 

Yeah i did read that wanna know more xd 

• Like 4

SS is such a sweetheart and it's ashame that the only characters that seems remotely interested in her are sleazeballs(ex:awful 3rd prince/pretentious LQ), while NQ's potential partners/romantic interests are a bunch of pretty fairmaidens/cultivators that fawns over him.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1