Quantcast

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm mostly OK with the changes made in ep 47/48. Overall the tone is lighter more comedic but there are some moments that convey similar feelings to the novel.  I think they are holding back on the fe

Happy New Year  Ever Night Fans @epinklyn @Wotad @n3bula @angelangie @lynne22 @raziela @greenwatch08 @mei2018 @dzareth @LeeN  @ningsangcpp @littlemissmiss @toninha @Snow Guardian @Cheng Chao @pangia @

I hope on the main cast, there won't be any replacement.. but I agree we won't know for sure until the season has ended. It'll be sad tho if it really happen.. SO, I'm trying not to think about i

5 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

@thartie me *three* waiting for the translated chapter620.  Actually the understandable translation officially on all websites is now UPTO chapter 615 only.  It's ok, let me also read this chapter.620 before 616-619.  Can u post it under spoilers here.  TKS.

@angelangie *the curiosity cat*meow* BTW TKS in advance for ur translations

@pad-hari of course sweetie pie! Let's a;; savor the goodies that yet to come. hahahaha

@angelangie no pressure my love! hahahaha

4 minutes ago, Cheng Chao said:

OMG this thread is filled with goodies! Coming here is like opening a box of chocolates...you never know what you'll find inside:-)

Stay tune! :) :) 

5 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

@thartie me *three* waiting for the translated chapter620.  Actually the understandable translation officially on all websites is now UPTO chapter 615 only.  It's ok, let me also read this chapter.620 before 616-619.  Can u post it under spoilers here.  TKS.

@angelangie *the curiosity cat*meow* BTW TKS in advance for ur translations

@pad-hariI know. I also followed wuxia site. I did not read the 2 latest update yet. But I can't wait for 2 more days to get to 620. hahahha. I'm impatient as hell. lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
45 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

@thartie, yess!!!! Let's all savor the sweet scenes.

BTW our thread is on fire.  It says

*"HOT 1163 replies"* like NQ.  :wub::relaxed:

@pad-hariYeah! Let's burn other thread down using our Divine Lights! Shoot them using our 13 Premordial Arrows  and Crushed them with the power of our  Divine Talisman! hahahaha

• LOL 5
22 minutes ago, ningsangcpp said:

OMG can you please let me know where you found the preview for this scene?? 

I can't wait to see it 

That's epi 37

20 minutes ago, angelangie said:

done u can close it as private again...

im free now cause our system is down.....so i can stop dealing with tons of stuff for a bit now....but we will die tomorrow lols

I hope you are not finance team, because it's end of month tomorrow :D 

I'm in a meeting while quietly reading this thread *LOL*.. You guys are on fire :lol:

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, rhaps said:

That's epi 37

I'm in a meeting while quietly reading this thread *LOL*.. You guys are on fire :lol:

@rhaps.. It seems we must all be at work in different time zones. LOL LOL 

• LOL 3
5 minutes ago, angelangie said:

no im not .....lols but im on customer service teams and that means all customer shipment and order status are pending ><"

it will still be fire here.

HAhahaha. Welcome to the world of Customer's Service. lol! Where you grow poker face! hahahahha

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
16 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@ningsangcpp.. It has already aired , in episode 37 ... from. 30:47-38:37 . DM me to send you the link. Ok  Wecome to the thread . :D

OHHH thankyou so much! I must have missed it because I was at work today skimming through to find scenes with sang sang haha I must've saw NQ and MSS and just decided to skip it so I will go back and watch it today hehe thankyou 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
13 minutes ago, rhaps said:

That's epi 37

Welcome back @rhaps! We miss you! Good thing you were able to control yourself from giggling while in the meeting.  hahahaha

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
10 minutes ago, angelangie said:

no im not .....lols but im on customer service teams and that means all customer shipment and order status are pending ><"

it will still be fire here.

2 minutes ago, thartie said:

HAhahaha. Welcome to the world of Customer's Service. lol! Where you grow poker face! hahahahha

LOL ..okay good luck, guys :joy:

4 minutes ago, ningsangcpp said:

OHHH thankyou so much! I must have missed it because I was at work today skimming through to find scenes with sang sang haha I must've saw NQ and MSS and just decided to skip it so I will go back and watch it today hehe thankyou 

Me too. We should stop doing that *LOL* 

• LOL 4
4 minutes ago, angelangie said:

im not i wish i can develop NingQue expression though....

hehehe SangSang is great with poker face :) 

Hahahaha, after doing it for couple of years now, I have developed a resting b**ch face aura. hahaha

• LOL 4

Spoiler Alert !!! t like @angelangie said after showing her clip of Sang Sang . R

Spoiler

She told me it was obvious that she knew about it. LOL LOL i was just way to excited to seee LQ get shot down. LOL LOL 

Damn!!!! HE was smiling like he was"ON TOP OF THE WOLRD".

HE TOLD HER HE SAW SANG SANG IT WAS SO WORTH IT TO SEE HER FACE. LOL LOL   

giphy.gif A Good reason to celebrate, this threat is hot topic. Yay Yay , let's keep it up everyone..

• LOL 4
2 hours ago, stucked said:

And I’m happy to say great (and a tad dirrrty ;) ) minds think alike. HOHOHOHO!

*sits and waits patiently for @angelangie* Rawrrrrrrr??? Haha

And I am a fan of YOU ;) and all the others here for sharing stuffs commoners like me don’t quite understand. Thank you!!!! *blows kisses*

Thanks. :-) I can spoil a bit more about 3rd sis if u want to know her ending in the novel.

Spoiler

she and the 1st bro Li Man Man are a couple and living happily together after all chaos were settled. Sweet ending for her.

• Like 6

I wanted to vent due to what I came upon searching for EverNIght. I but i am controlling myself now and have decided to let it go by talking about wanting to vent. LOL LOL  It is helping me out really well. What I came upon has made feel frightened. I do wonder if Fan's wishes do come true when casting an actor for a tv show. Do the popularity of an actor pave a path for them to get a role. If so I am very frightened. 

Someone in Mydramalist said Ever Night is one of the best cdrama that aired this year. I agree with that person, they even stated that they couldn't even finish The Rise of Phoenix. It happened to me too. I felt the Male lead over played his role made me lose interest so quickly.  

Should I recommend Netflix to get the right to air this drama on their websites???

1. Yes 

2. NO

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I wanted to vent due to what I came upon searching for EverNIght. I but i am controlling myself now and have decided to let it go by talking about wanting to vent. LOL LOL  It is helping me out really well. What I came upon has made feel frightened. I do wonder if Fan's wishes do come true when casting an actor for a tv show. Do the popularity of an actor pave a path for them to get a role. If so I am very frightened. 

I believe that it (popularity) maters, for investors. They would want their investment to be back and increase revenue. One of the things to do is by casting someone with a strong fanbase, in order to increase the viewers. 

Just my 2 cents

• Like 4

@rhaps Thank you for answering my question chingu.  No wonder their Cdrama doesn’t have much viewership. They cast these terrible actors. Damn, Fans are scary. This resume of the Beehive ( Beyoncé)  Her fans scare me to death and I am not one of her hardcore fan. I like some of her music. 

@Cheng Chao..   Yes Netflix do listen. Lucifer Fans were so awesome , that Netflix picked it up for season 4. The LuciFans are very happy and looking forward to tv show to air. So if you guys have Netflix, we should all band together so that they can pick it up. Lol lol 

i already requested it. Yay Yay 

• Like 3

@nnnju thx a lot for the 3rd sister spoiler, really happy for her, i like her from the beginning, she has a great charisma and graceful.

@UnniSarah can you do that??? Recommend to netflix??? I AM VOTING YESSSSSSSS!!!

Am i the only auntie in here? LOL, i watched EN and read this thread while I have my son studied for his Final Exam LOL, and read the novel when the kids are sleep, well my son is 10 years younger than CFY, hopefully he can grow tall and be mature like CFY when he reached 17 years later *fingercrossed

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
3 hours ago, thartie said:

HAhahha. Wait, let me do it public so you can add me. 

@stucked  You will be my heir for this translation. I will send it to you after I read it 1000x. hahahahha

After 1000x??? Hmm *thinks deeply* Okay! Here’s my dark soul! Take it! Just let me have a peeeeeek... LMAO :D 

Am I the only one or the forums site went down for like hours? 

• LOL 1
  • Jillia changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜