[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

tothestars

Wow!!!! Thank u so much @angelangie for the translation.  You r really an angel!!!!

From the translation, she has been repeatedly asking him (please don't open unless u want to be spoiled)

Spoiler

"let's have children, I think from ep.609.  I suppose she thinks she does not have a chance to live more.  They really suffer so much during these episodes esp. NQ who is so optimistic in curing her sickness and protecting her from the whole world who wants to kill SS, since she is the daughter of Yama.  What a self-determination he has.  I really like him for that.

In the end, I heard they will have twins. Cute.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm up to date on the novel too but I was bored at work so I would listen to the audio from this website

https://www.readlightnovel.org/nightfall

So much easier since I have bluetooth earpiece....so I can work and listen!!!

So it seems NQ found a different way to keep SS heated up.  :wub::wub::wub:.  I guess sooner or later he needs to break that ice.

Spoiler

I forgot what chapter it was but after they came out of the chessboard. NQ ask SS is there something she wanted to do. He was saying since their survival is unsure and not guaranteed they should live life to it's fullness. Anything they haven't done or accomplish they should give it a go.  LOL SS said she wants to have a child with him.   NQ answer SS along the line "that task will take time."  :wub::wub:

Oh I remember now chapter 608

Spoiler

Ning Que smiled and said, " We might die anytime. Tomorrow might be our last day, and it might not necessarily be a bad thing.  At least it will rush us into doing many things that we used to think of doing but did not dare to do."

Sangsang looked at him quietly and plucked up her courage. She said, "I want to have a child with you."

Ning Que froze and then smiled bitterly. He said, "We need a lot of time to have a child.  Is there anything else that you want to do now?" Sangsang asked, "what do you want to do now?"

Ning Que held her hand and they walked to the Bodhi tree.  He took out a sharp arrowhead and carved a line of words on the tree that Buddhist believers thought of as the ultimate sacred symbolism that should not be violated.

"In the 16th year of Tianqi, Ning Que of the Academy and his wife, the Daughter of Yama, Sangsang had been here."

@pad-hari Great mind thinks alike!!!

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

@thartie

k here you go.... i didnt translate the whole thing, but i can tell you one thing is after the translations points....the rest is about the killing intent and the 2 powerful being whom found out where NQ & SS is staying unless you want that as well? :D 

my brain kinda fried for now lols :P 

Hide contents

第五章 杀意浓 – Thick Killing Intent
夜色初至,正是吃晚饭的时候,往常喜欢在街边一面蹲着吃饭一面与邻居聊天的月轮国国民,不知道是畏惧头顶的云层,还是冥王之女的传闻,纷纷躲回自已的宅院,街道显得有些冷清。
(On the arrival of the first nightfall, right on dinner times, neighbors use to hang out right under the moon to eat and chat together, not sure whether it is due to the dark cloud looming above the roof, or due to the rumors of MingWang Daughter, everyone hide inside their own home, making the streets seems deserted.

只有官府的差官在四处巡查。
(Only the officials guards was seen making rounds)

朝阳城的守卫比去年秋天刚到时要显得严密了很多,但宁缺相信要带着桑桑溜出去问题不是很大,只是先前他手握大黑伞散开念力感知,发现朝阳城里的强者数量多了不少,更令他警惕的是,月轮国朝廷明显加强了对朝阳城内部的搜索,街头巷尾到处可以看到军士,难道说佛道两宗已经确认自已和桑桑在朝阳城里?
(There seems to be more ZhaoYang’s guards around compare to last autumn, but NingQue believe getting out with SangSang is not a very problem, however just now when he used the black umbrella to dispel some mind perception, there seems to more skills people around ZhangAn, what make him more wary is, ZhangYang seems to have tighten the security insides the ZhaoYang city, from the beginning of the street till the end you are able to see soldiers looming, is it because both Buddhism & Taoism had discover that he & SangSang is inside ZhaoYang city?

看来这次是真的要离开了,只是去哪里呢?
(Seems like they really need to leave this times, but where to?)

如果宁缺只是一个人,他早就会离开朝阳城,无论回书院还是去别处飘零,他都有自信,不会被佛道两宗发现自己,然而如今他带着重病未愈的桑桑,实在是不敢贸然行事。
(If there is only NingQue alone, he would have left ZhaoYang City long times ago, no matter whether is it back to the academy or just wandering aimlessly, he has full confidence both Buddhism and the Taoism will not discover him, however now he need to take SangSang who is seriously ill, he didn’t dare to do things rashly)

在朝阳城里住了百余日,始终没有看到大师兄的踪迹,大师兄似乎根本没有来过这里,这让他猜测,道佛两宗可能用了某种方法,而他也没有办法去仔细寻找,因为隐匿行踪最重要的一点,便是要断绝与外界的任何联系。
(After staying over 100 days in the ZhaoYang City, he had not seen traces of Big Brother, it seems like Big Brother never came here at all, and this makes him guesses, whether both Buddhism & Taoism had used certain methods, also he don’t have ways to look for, because the main point of hiding, is to cut off any relationship with the outside world.)

不放心独自留在院中的桑桑,宁缺的察探工作很快便结束,他一面在在脑海里不断加深着刚刚绘制出来的地图,一面向小院走去。
(Worrying about SangSang who is all alone at the courtyard, NingQue’s inspection works was done quickly, as he walks towards the courtyard he kept drawing out the maps of the tighten up security in his minds)

在离小院约数十丈外有条极不起眼的小溪,溪畔生着些青树,他走到一颗树下,看着小院方向,确认桑桑没有任何问题,在树畔坐了下来,疲惫低头。
(About 10 feet away from the courtyard there is a small creek that went unnoticed, at the creek sides there are some trees, reaching one below one of the trees, looking towards the courtyard, making sure that SangSang is alright, he sat down, hunkering down his head)

一个秋天在烂柯寺,一个秋天在荒原,然后来到朝阳城,整整一百多天的时间,他都处于极度的紧张和焦虑之中,虽然身体能够得到休息,精神却没有放松的机会,哪怕只是刹那时间的放松都没有。
(One autumn day at LanKeShi, one autumn day at the wasteland, then reaching the ZhaoYang city, just within 100days, he is always in extreme tense and anxiety situation, even though the body could rest, but the mind do not have the chance to relax, not even for a single moment)

从小时候离开长安城开始,他便一直在生死边缘挣扎,无论在岷山还是在荒原,都经常处于精神紧张的状态态里,但那时候的紧张,总有舒缓的机会,无论是饮酒还是在火堆旁高声歌唱,然而如今他和桑桑是这样的孤单,面对着整个世界排山倒海而来的压力,根本找不到任何渲泄压力的机会。
(Since leaving ZhangAn city, he is always struggling a death life situation, whether is it at MingShan or in the wilderness, it is also in the state of nervousness, however in between nervousness, there is a chance to sooth, where is during drinking or singing next to the fire, however now there is only him and SangSang alone, facing the pressure from the world, there is no chance at all to vent it all out)

宁缺以为桑桑察觉到自已精神的异样,才试图用可爱和闲话斗嘴让自已放松下来,他也极为配合,然而却依然无法改善他当前的精神状态,脑海里那根弦崩到今天已经崩到了极致,随时可能断裂。
NingQue thought SangSang could felt the turmoil in his mind, trying to relax him by being cute, which he tried to accommodate, however he wasn’t able to return to his previous mind state, the string in his mind already reach its breaking point, which will break at any one times

他从溪畔拣起一块石头紧紧握住,然后缓缓用力,不知道过了多长时间才松开手掌,掌心的那块石头已经被压成了几截石砾。
Picking up a stone from the creek side he hold it firmly inside his grasp, which he tighten his fingers around it, not sure how long the times had past only then he loosen his grips, the stone in his grip had been turns into gravels.

然后他站起身来,对着那棵青树重重地捶了一拳。他想学着记忆深处某篇文章里写的那样,用这种方式来排解沉重的压力,如此回到小院后,才能用最平静的神情、最温和的态度,面对病中的桑桑。
Getting up, punching out at the tree trunk with all his might, he really want to learn like the calligraphy in  his memories, using this method to reduce the stress, then only when returning to the small courtyard, only can he use the most peaceful state of mind, using the most gentle attitude to face SangSang who is currently sick.

现实与理想总是有差距的。
(There is really a big different in between reality and dream)

宁缺看着身前的青树,看着自已悄无声息陷进青树坚硬树干里的拳头,眉梢微微挑起,嘴唇微分,看着不出来是哭还是在笑。
Looking at the tree in front of him, looking at the mark his fist make on the tree trunk, eye brows lifted, lips lifted at the corner, unable to fathom whether is it crying or laughing.

回到小院时,他已经回复了平静,摸黑钻进被褥,抱着桑桑微凉的身子,把脸靠在她的颈后,深深嗅了一口,说道:“赶紧睡吧。”
Returning to the small courtyard, he had already managed to cool down, touching the black bedding, hugging SangSang cold body, leaning his face against her neck, breathing in and letting out a deep sigh, he said: “Faster sleep.”

桑桑感觉颈后有些微湿,转过身看着他的眼睛,但在他的眼里除了平静和温暖,没有看到别的任何东西,低声问道:“你哭了?”
SangSang feeling the warmth at her back of her neck, turn around and look into his eyes, however in his eyes she only see calmness and warmth, there is nothing else, said in a whisper: “You cried?”

宁缺微笑说道:“这么多年你什么时候见我哭过?”
NingQue smiles while saying: “When have you ever seen me crying after so many years?”

桑桑把头埋在他怀里,说道:“是不是先前提到山山姑娘,让你想起那些事情,愈发觉得后悔难过,所以伤心?”
SangSang push her head into his embraces, and said: “Is it because previously there is mention on Miss ShanShan, reminding you of those things, making you regrets, that why you’re sad?”

这是这些日子两个人经常做的事情,但宁缺这时候没有心情,所以他只是沉默把她搂在怀里,轻轻抚着她的背,传达着掌心的温暖。
These is the thing that they always did recently, however right at this moment NingQue heart is not in it, so he just hold her in his embrace, and patted her back softly, conveying the warm through his palm.

桑桑沉默了很长时间,忽然说道:“我很笨吧?”
After a long pause, SangSang suddenly said: “I’m very stupid right?”

宁缺问道:“哪里笨?”
NingQue asked in return: “Where stupid?”

桑桑抬起头来,看着他说道:“本来就不可爱,却想装可爱哄你开心,装的很难看,有时候甚至装成了无理取闹。”
SangSang raises her head, looking at him and said: “Wasn’t even cute to begin with, but act cute to make you happy, but it looks so ugly, and these entire act make me seems unreasonable.” 

宁缺看着她说道:“你本就是可爱的。”
NingQue looks at her and said: “You’re always cute.”

桑桑低声说道:“哪里可爱呢?”
SangSang spoke in a soft voice: “Where cute?”

宁缺说道:“你是我唯一可以爱的丫头,所以可爱。”
NingQue said: “You are the only girl I can love, that’s why cute.”

桑桑微笑说道:“好肉麻,好酸。”
SangSang said with a smile: “That’s so corny, so aching.”

宁缺也笑了起来,说道:“这句话是皮皮教我的。”
NingQue also smile, & said: “This is taught to me by Chen PiPi.”

桑桑还在笑,但不知何时泪水已湿了脸颊。
SangSang is still laughing, however not sure when tears rolls down wetting her cheeks

宁缺伸手把她脸上的泪水弹掉,说道:“从五岁之后,就没怎么见过你哭了。”
NingQue pull up his hands and wipe away the tears, & said: “Have not seen you cry since you were 5”

桑桑说道:“前些年哭过一次,离开老笔斋那夜。”
SangSang says: ‘Couple of years ago once, the night leaving the old mansion.’

宁缺说道:“以后不要哭了。”
NingQue said: ‘Don’t ever cry again.’

桑桑低头,轻轻嗯了一声。
SangSang lower head, and softly agreed.

宁缺的双唇落在她光洁的额头上,然后下移,落在她的唇上。
NingQue lips landed on her smooth foreheads, before slowly it travel down towards her lips

桑桑微睁着眼睛,微张着嘴唇。
SangSang eyes glazes over, before her lips parted.

宁缺用力地抱着她,安静而专注地亲着,仿佛要把她瘦小的身子,完全压进自已的身体里,只有这样,才能不让她被别人看到,然后夺走。
NingQue tighten his embrace around her, quietly and kisses with all his focus, seems to almost wanting to totally absorb her small little body into his own, the only way to avoid others from seeing her, and to take her away.

桑桑今年一十六,虽然瘦弱,毕竟已经长成一个少女,自有迷人处,宁缺的手伸进她的衣襟,轻轻抚揉。
SangSang is 16 this years, even though weak, still she has already grown into a young later, and there places that charm one, NingQue hands slowly reached insides her clothes, rubbing softly.

桑桑低声说道:“我们生孩子吧。”
SangSang said in a small voice: “Let’s have children.”

“等你病好。”宁缺看着她仿佛透明的眼眸,说道。
“When you recover.” NingQue gazing at her and said. 

“如果病永远好不了怎么办?”
“If I never get well, then how?”

“过两天我们就要离开朝阳城,找到安全的地方再说。”
“We will leave ZhaoYang in these 2 days, after we get we get to a safer place then we discuss about it”

“可是哪里才是真正安全的地方?书院?”
“But where is really safe? The academy?”

“如果不能回书院,那么没有人的地方,便是安全的地方。”
“If we really cannot return to The Academy, then a place where is no one, that will be the safe place.”

OMG! You did not disappoint me @angelangie! Your translation is the best! @stucked and other chingus. Check this out! You can write a whole novel now Angie! Hats Off! Respect! :) I'm definitely 're reading this when I'm alone. 1000x times! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

43 minutes ago, angelangie said:

lols i hope that was the important part for you then lols.....cause i wont be free from tomorrow till Monday.....my friend will be here from Singapore and i will be spending times with her :) 

Reveal hidden contents

hahaha definitely been repeating herself....maybe she want him to have something....just in case she is no longer there and he will not be lonely?

Im so happy that you put up with my request. I really appreciate it. I hope you will enjoy spending time with your friend and say hi to her for me. Don't worry, we will keep this forum on the top spot in Hot Topic. :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

@thartie

k here you go.... i didnt translate the whole thing, but i can tell you one thing is after the translations points....the rest is about the killing intent and the 2 powerful being whom found out where NQ & SS is staying unless you want that as well? :D 

my brain kinda fried for now lols :P 

Reveal hidden contents

第五章 杀意浓 – Thick Killing Intent
夜色初至,正是吃晚饭的时候,往常喜欢在街边一面蹲着吃饭一面与邻居聊天的月轮国国民,不知道是畏惧头顶的云层,还是冥王之女的传闻,纷纷躲回自已的宅院,街道显得有些冷清。
(On the arrival of the first nightfall, right on dinner times, neighbors use to hang out right under the moon to eat and chat together, not sure whether it is due to the dark cloud looming above the roof, or due to the rumors of MingWang Daughter, everyone hide inside their own home, making the streets seems deserted.

只有官府的差官在四处巡查。
(Only the officials guards was seen making rounds)

朝阳城的守卫比去年秋天刚到时要显得严密了很多,但宁缺相信要带着桑桑溜出去问题不是很大,只是先前他手握大黑伞散开念力感知,发现朝阳城里的强者数量多了不少,更令他警惕的是,月轮国朝廷明显加强了对朝阳城内部的搜索,街头巷尾到处可以看到军士,难道说佛道两宗已经确认自已和桑桑在朝阳城里?
(There seems to be more ZhaoYang’s guards around compare to last autumn, but NingQue believe getting out with SangSang is not a very problem, however just now when he used the black umbrella to dispel some mind perception, there seems to more skills people around ZhangAn, what make him more wary is, ZhangYang seems to have tighten the security insides the ZhaoYang city, from the beginning of the street till the end you are able to see soldiers looming, is it because both Buddhism & Taoism had discover that he & SangSang is inside ZhaoYang city?

看来这次是真的要离开了,只是去哪里呢?
(Seems like they really need to leave this times, but where to?)

如果宁缺只是一个人,他早就会离开朝阳城,无论回书院还是去别处飘零,他都有自信,不会被佛道两宗发现自己,然而如今他带着重病未愈的桑桑,实在是不敢贸然行事。
(If there is only NingQue alone, he would have left ZhaoYang City long times ago, no matter whether is it back to the academy or just wandering aimlessly, he has full confidence both Buddhism and the Taoism will not discover him, however now he need to take SangSang who is seriously ill, he didn’t dare to do things rashly)

在朝阳城里住了百余日,始终没有看到大师兄的踪迹,大师兄似乎根本没有来过这里,这让他猜测,道佛两宗可能用了某种方法,而他也没有办法去仔细寻找,因为隐匿行踪最重要的一点,便是要断绝与外界的任何联系。
(After staying over 100 days in the ZhaoYang City, he had not seen traces of Big Brother, it seems like Big Brother never came here at all, and this makes him guesses, whether both Buddhism & Taoism had used certain methods, also he don’t have ways to look for, because the main point of hiding, is to cut off any relationship with the outside world.)

不放心独自留在院中的桑桑,宁缺的察探工作很快便结束,他一面在在脑海里不断加深着刚刚绘制出来的地图,一面向小院走去。
(Worrying about SangSang who is all alone at the courtyard, NingQue’s inspection works was done quickly, as he walks towards the courtyard he kept drawing out the maps of the tighten up security in his minds)

在离小院约数十丈外有条极不起眼的小溪,溪畔生着些青树,他走到一颗树下,看着小院方向,确认桑桑没有任何问题,在树畔坐了下来,疲惫低头。
(About 10 feet away from the courtyard there is a small creek that went unnoticed, at the creek sides there are some trees, reaching one below one of the trees, looking towards the courtyard, making sure that SangSang is alright, he sat down, hunkering down his head)

一个秋天在烂柯寺,一个秋天在荒原,然后来到朝阳城,整整一百多天的时间,他都处于极度的紧张和焦虑之中,虽然身体能够得到休息,精神却没有放松的机会,哪怕只是刹那时间的放松都没有。
(One autumn day at LanKeShi, one autumn day at the wasteland, then reaching the ZhaoYang city, just within 100days, he is always in extreme tense and anxiety situation, even though the body could rest, but the mind do not have the chance to relax, not even for a single moment)

从小时候离开长安城开始,他便一直在生死边缘挣扎,无论在岷山还是在荒原,都经常处于精神紧张的状态态里,但那时候的紧张,总有舒缓的机会,无论是饮酒还是在火堆旁高声歌唱,然而如今他和桑桑是这样的孤单,面对着整个世界排山倒海而来的压力,根本找不到任何渲泄压力的机会。
(Since leaving ZhangAn city, he is always struggling a death life situation, whether is it at MingShan or in the wilderness, it is also in the state of nervousness, however in between nervousness, there is a chance to sooth, where is during drinking or singing next to the fire, however now there is only him and SangSang alone, facing the pressure from the world, there is no chance at all to vent it all out)

宁缺以为桑桑察觉到自已精神的异样,才试图用可爱和闲话斗嘴让自已放松下来,他也极为配合,然而却依然无法改善他当前的精神状态,脑海里那根弦崩到今天已经崩到了极致,随时可能断裂。
NingQue thought SangSang could felt the turmoil in his mind, trying to relax him by being cute, which he tried to accommodate, however he wasn’t able to return to his previous mind state, the string in his mind already reach its breaking point, which will break at any one times

他从溪畔拣起一块石头紧紧握住,然后缓缓用力,不知道过了多长时间才松开手掌,掌心的那块石头已经被压成了几截石砾。
Picking up a stone from the creek side he hold it firmly inside his grasp, which he tighten his fingers around it, not sure how long the times had past only then he loosen his grips, the stone in his grip had been turns into gravels.

然后他站起身来,对着那棵青树重重地捶了一拳。他想学着记忆深处某篇文章里写的那样,用这种方式来排解沉重的压力,如此回到小院后,才能用最平静的神情、最温和的态度,面对病中的桑桑。
Getting up, punching out at the tree trunk with all his might, he really want to learn like the calligraphy in  his memories, using this method to reduce the stress, then only when returning to the small courtyard, only can he use the most peaceful state of mind, using the most gentle attitude to face SangSang who is currently sick.

现实与理想总是有差距的。
(There is really a big different in between reality and dream)

宁缺看着身前的青树,看着自已悄无声息陷进青树坚硬树干里的拳头,眉梢微微挑起,嘴唇微分,看着不出来是哭还是在笑。
Looking at the tree in front of him, looking at the mark his fist make on the tree trunk, eye brows lifted, lips lifted at the corner, unable to fathom whether is it crying or laughing.

回到小院时,他已经回复了平静,摸黑钻进被褥,抱着桑桑微凉的身子,把脸靠在她的颈后,深深嗅了一口,说道:“赶紧睡吧。”
Returning to the small courtyard, he had already managed to cool down, touching the black bedding, hugging SangSang cold body, leaning his face against her neck, breathing in and letting out a deep sigh, he said: “Faster sleep.”

桑桑感觉颈后有些微湿,转过身看着他的眼睛,但在他的眼里除了平静和温暖,没有看到别的任何东西,低声问道:“你哭了?”
SangSang feeling the warmth at her back of her neck, turn around and look into his eyes, however in his eyes she only see calmness and warmth, there is nothing else, said in a whisper: “You cried?”

宁缺微笑说道:“这么多年你什么时候见我哭过?”
NingQue smiles while saying: “When have you ever seen me crying after so many years?”

桑桑把头埋在他怀里,说道:“是不是先前提到山山姑娘,让你想起那些事情,愈发觉得后悔难过,所以伤心?”
SangSang push her head into his embraces, and said: “Is it because previously there is mention on Miss ShanShan, reminding you of those things, making you regrets, that why you’re sad?”

这是这些日子两个人经常做的事情,但宁缺这时候没有心情,所以他只是沉默把她搂在怀里,轻轻抚着她的背,传达着掌心的温暖。
These is the thing that they always did recently, however right at this moment NingQue heart is not in it, so he just hold her in his embrace, and patted her back softly, conveying the warm through his palm.

桑桑沉默了很长时间,忽然说道:“我很笨吧?”
After a long pause, SangSang suddenly said: “I’m very stupid right?”

宁缺问道:“哪里笨?”
NingQue asked in return: “Where stupid?”

桑桑抬起头来,看着他说道:“本来就不可爱,却想装可爱哄你开心,装的很难看,有时候甚至装成了无理取闹。”
SangSang raises her head, looking at him and said: “Wasn’t even cute to begin with, but act cute to make you happy, but it looks so ugly, and these entire act make me seems unreasonable.” 

宁缺看着她说道:“你本就是可爱的。”
NingQue looks at her and said: “You’re always cute.”

桑桑低声说道:“哪里可爱呢?”
SangSang spoke in a soft voice: “Where cute?”

宁缺说道:“你是我唯一可以爱的丫头,所以可爱。”
NingQue said: “You are the only girl I can love, that’s why cute.”

桑桑微笑说道:“好肉麻,好酸。”
SangSang said with a smile: “That’s so corny, so aching.”

宁缺也笑了起来,说道:“这句话是皮皮教我的。”
NingQue also smile, & said: “This is taught to me by Chen PiPi.”

桑桑还在笑,但不知何时泪水已湿了脸颊。
SangSang is still laughing, however not sure when tears rolls down wetting her cheeks

宁缺伸手把她脸上的泪水弹掉,说道:“从五岁之后,就没怎么见过你哭了。”
NingQue pull up his hands and wipe away the tears, & said: “Have not seen you cry since you were 5”

桑桑说道:“前些年哭过一次,离开老笔斋那夜。”
SangSang says: ‘Couple of years ago once, the night leaving the old mansion.’

宁缺说道:“以后不要哭了。”
NingQue said: ‘Don’t ever cry again.’

桑桑低头,轻轻嗯了一声。
SangSang lower head, and softly agreed.

宁缺的双唇落在她光洁的额头上,然后下移,落在她的唇上。
NingQue lips landed on her smooth foreheads, before slowly it travel down towards her lips

桑桑微睁着眼睛,微张着嘴唇。
SangSang eyes glazes over, before her lips parted.

宁缺用力地抱着她,安静而专注地亲着,仿佛要把她瘦小的身子,完全压进自已的身体里,只有这样,才能不让她被别人看到,然后夺走。
NingQue tighten his embrace around her, quietly and kisses with all his focus, seems to almost wanting to totally absorb her small little body into his own, the only way to avoid others from seeing her, and to take her away.

桑桑今年一十六,虽然瘦弱,毕竟已经长成一个少女,自有迷人处,宁缺的手伸进她的衣襟,轻轻抚揉。
SangSang is 16 this years, even though weak, still she has already grown into a young later, and there places that charm one, NingQue hands slowly reached insides her clothes, rubbing softly.

桑桑低声说道:“我们生孩子吧。”
SangSang said in a small voice: “Let’s have children.”

“等你病好。”宁缺看着她仿佛透明的眼眸,说道。
“When you recover.” NingQue gazing at her and said. 

“如果病永远好不了怎么办?”
“If I never get well, then how?”

“过两天我们就要离开朝阳城,找到安全的地方再说。”
“We will leave ZhaoYang in these 2 days, after we get we get to a safer place then we discuss about it”

“可是哪里才是真正安全的地方?书院?”
“But where is really safe? The academy?”

“如果不能回书院,那么没有人的地方,便是安全的地方。”
“If we really cannot return to The Academy, then a place where is no one, that will be the safe place.”

This is now my Holy Grail that I'm keeping. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

More spoiler translations for ep 37 :D

Spoiler

NQ: Mo Leader, You hungry?

MSS: I'm still OK.

NQ: It will not be easy to get inside the mountain gate. No matter what you can't go hungry, you have to save some energy.

MSS: What do you want to save energy for?

NQ: I don't know, but I have always felt that before a big event you definitely need to fill your stomach.

NQ: BURP

MSS: Didn't you say you were hungry? Why did you burp if you are hungry?

NQ: I can't burp if I'm hungry? It's an empty burp. If I had a bowl of Sang Sang's sour and spicy noodle soup now how good it would be. That fatty gave me this before I left.

MSS: Fatty?

NQ: mm My 12th senior brother.

MSS: Are you saying that Chen Pi Pi.

NQ: You even know this?

MSS: Of course I know, isn't he the World's number one genius? Who doesn't know?

NQ: That fatty is quite famous. What is this lousy thing? It's hard and sour and stinky.

MSS: mm

NQ: That fatty, what dark thing is he using to abuse me.

MSS: It sounds really good.

NQ: The tune is good but it can't be eaten.

MSS: What is it?

NQ: My 9th senior brother from the back of the mountain gave this plaything to me. I also don't know what kind of tricks it has.

MSS: Can I have a look?

NQ: Master, why didn't you teach your disciple how to conjure up something to eat.

MSS: This really sounds good.

NQ: Even if it sounds good it's no use, you can't eat it.

MSS: I like it.

NQ: If you like it I'll give it to you.

MSS: Really?

NQ: mm

MSS: Thank you.

MSS: I wonder how Prince Long Qing is doing. He's busy competing with you. Mr. Thirteen, you should hurry up and break the realm.

NQ: Currently my stomach is empty I can't break anything.

MSS: But cooking only a pot of water you can't become full by drinking it.

NQ: This clay steam bun, how exactly should it be eaten. Can't bite it. That fatty wants to kill me. Sour and spicy noodle soup?

MSS: This, what is this?

NQ: This is sour and spicy noodle soup.

NQ: BURP. Full burp. Such beautiful scenery, such delicious food, and a beautiful girl. I really want to grow old here. So what if he breaks the realm or not.

MSS: What are you thinking? Quickly drink the noodle soup. You still have to break the realm. I will stand in for you and be on guard.

NQ: There is a strong mind power together with the World's energy of Daming Lake melting into one. Daming Lake

MSS: The entrance to the Demon Sects mountain gate, is Daming Lake?

NQ: Originally all of the marks in the world are all talismans.

MSS: Mr. Thirteen first drink this noodle soup, you still need to break the realm.

NQ: Sang Sang if you were here now how good it would be.

Imaginary SS: Young Master

NQ: Sang Sang

Imaginary SS: Young Master

MSS: Mr. Thirteen, congratulations you broke the realm.

NQ: I just saw Sang Sang.

MSS: Sang Sang

MSS: Long Qing is one step away from breaking through to the knowing fate realm.

NQ: The difference of one step is still a difference. Anyway, in the end, the winner is me. The book of Heaven is ours.

MSS: Mr. Thirteen, you better run away quickly. If Long Qing breaks through the knowing fate realm he won't let you leave the mountain alive.

NQ: You're right. He won't be willing to leave Xi Ling or destroy his entire body's cultivation.

MSS: Okay, let's quickly go. Not good. That Long Qing is actually so vicious.

NQ: Being killed just after breaking the boundary, what should I do.

Senior brothers: Original 13 arrows, in a life and death situation, it can save your life.

NQ: It hasn't been easy for Sang Sang and me to live till now, I can't go and die so easily and simply.

MSS: Mr. Thirteen, don't mind me and quickly go.

NQ: Not possible.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

41 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Epi 39..just want to ask something :

Reveal hidden contents

Did Master Lotus/Lansheng make NQ join the devil by forcefully transfering his power to him? This part is different than the novel

The fight with Lansheng is different, but it's done well too. I just wish that they could do better in showing NQ learning the Haoran's sword. Overall, the whole fight has been done beautifully,. I love YHY's badass-ness . 

Spoiler

NQ already joined the devil when he learned the Hoaran sword technique.  Lotus monk still thought he was too weak then he transferred his power to NQ.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

So I just watched an ep50 preview on YouTube and I wanted to hug SS so badly 

Spoiler

NQ and MSS were like full on flirting and MSS even hooked arms with NQ and walked off somewhere and left SS all alone at home. She came back into the house and was looking everywhere for NQ

I really hope SS gets back at NQ and makes him jealous later on so he knows what he's losing 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ningsangcpp said:

So I just watched an ep50 preview on YouTube and I wanted to hug SS so badly 

Reveal hidden contents

NQ and MSS were like full on flirting and MSS even hooked arms with NQ and walked off somewhere and left SS all alone at home. She came back into the house and was looking everywhere for NQ

I really hope SS gets back at NQ and makes him jealous later on so he knows what he's losing 

Sang Sang is too pure and precious for this:bawling:  I'm waiting for her to leave this selfish jerk Ning Que like:

giphy.gif

On a lighter note some NingSang fans have decided Second Brother/Jun Mo treats SS better than NQ and thus the MoSang (Jun Mo + Sang Sang) couple was born:lol:.  It was kind of a joke thread but the shipping video is actually pretty good with some very clever editing and I didn't know Dylan Guo who plays Jun Mo was such a hottie when he was younger :wub:

I'm not sure how to copy and paste videos from Weibo but the link to the new power couple Jun Mo + Sang Sang fan video is posted on this thread:

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/H5krU5PzV?fid=1034:431269791577112

Direct link to the video (just click on it to play):

https://m.bilibili.com/video/av37207614.html

:P

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

23 minutes ago, raziela said:

Sang Sang is too pure and precious for this:bawling:  I'm waiting for her to leave this selfish jerk Ning Que like:

On a lighter note some NingSang fans have decided Second Brother/Jun Mo treats SS better than NQ and thus the MoSang (Jun Mo + Sang Sang) couple was born:lol:.  It was kind of a joke thread but the shipping video is actually pretty good with some very clever editing and I didn't know Dylan Guo who plays Jun Mo was such a hottie when he was younger :wub:

I'm not sure how to copy and paste videos from Weibo but the link to the new power couple Jun Mo + Sang Sang fan video is posted on this thread:

I'm rooting for them too! Jumo and Sang sang. He always likes her. Hahahhaa

• LOL 6

1 hour ago, raziela said:

I love the video!! It's super cute I ship them too. 

Tbh I ship SS with anyone haha even CPP. He's been spending lots of time with SS when NQ was not there for her. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

11 minutes ago, angelangie said:

u guys think this is crop? i mean the one with JunMo and SangSang? :D hehehehe , JunMo & SangSang doesnt look that bad :D 

I'm not sure if it's crop or not.  I think maybe it is from a BTS but they do look surprisingly good together.

10 minutes ago, thartie said:

I'm rooting for them too! Jumo and Sang sang. He always likes her. Hahahhaa

I thought their interaction when they first met on the mountain was cute and now I found out there's a ship LMAO! I've read some bits from the novel and it seems like he is always supportive of Sang Sang.  He is a man with good taste!  Second Brother's character seems so serious at first but he's surprisingly entertaining.  I also love that he randomly has a pet goose that he is protective of:lol:

3 minutes ago, ningsangcpp said:

I love the video!! It's super cute I ship them too. 

Tbh I ship SS with anyone haha even CPP. He's been spending lots of time with SS when NQ was not there for her. 

I love Chen Pi Pi too so I love their scenes together!   Even though I'm temporarily taking a break from the drama I am watching and re-watching Sang Sang clips and I love her scenes with other characters.  Seems many people appreciate her except NQ.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

12 minutes ago, raziela said:

I'm not sure if it's crop or not.  I think maybe it is from a BTS but they do look surprisingly good together.

I thought their interaction when they first met on the mountain was cute and now I found out there's a ship LMAO! I've read some bits from the novel and it seems like he is always supportive of Sang Sang.  He is a man with good taste!  Second Brother's character seems so serious at first but he's surprisingly entertaining.  I also love that he randomly has a pet goose that he is protective of:lol:

I love Chen Pi Pi too so I love their scenes together!   Even though I'm temporarily taking a break from the drama I am watching and re-watching Sang Sang clips and I love her scenes with other characters.  Seems many people appreciate her except NQ.

I will ship anybody for SangSang as long as it will bring the jealousy out of NQ! hahahhaha

Any

6 minutes ago, angelangie said:

are we marrying SangSang off ??? hahahaha

so we have 

Chen PiPi

JunMo

in running

What about HuanYan? the 3rd prince who seems to be obsess with SangSang too :D 

I would ship any good looking man for Sang Sang just to upset NQ. And let's see how protective and jealous he can become. hahahhha

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

12 minutes ago, angelangie said:

so we have 

Chen PiPi

JunMo

in running

No huanyan, he is the next shameless je** second to NQ.  Actually there's a bts video of SS and JM, the pic is from that.  Love them too.  Here's that bts video of SS and JM

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 3

22 minutes ago, angelangie said:

so we have 

Chen PiPi

JunMo

in running

*cries* Please not 3rd Prince.  Sang  Sang has already suffered enough hardships in her life!

@thartie  We can add Long Quing just because it would really make NQ crazy with jealousy :lol:

Also seen some C-fans say if WGM was 40 years younger they would make a great ship too  :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 4