[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

tothestars

50 minutes ago, angelangie said:

640? or what chapter is it? i will try to translate for you tonight when i get home :) 

my mandarin is not at it best however i will try my best lols :) 

@angelangie Yay! I love you now! hahahahha. I'll be looking forward and be dreaming of that translation that you're about to do, hahahahha. ANd By the way, It's chapter 620. " Killing Intent Is Thick". Add me up in FB or IG so you can see my personal info. DM me..:) 

@stucked I just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed your humor. HAhahahaha. You can read through me. HAhahahaha

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

17 minutes ago, thartie said:

@stucked I just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed your humor. HAhahahaha. You can read through me. HAhahahaha

And I’m happy to say great (and a tad dirrrty ;) ) minds think alike. HOHOHOHO!

29 minutes ago, angelangie said:

640? or what chapter is it? i will try to translate for you tonight when i get home :) 

my mandarin is not at it best however i will try my best lols :) 

*sits and waits patiently for @angelangie* Rawrrrrrrr??? Haha

39 minutes ago, nnnju said:

Hi I’m a fan of EN and new soompi user. Could not resist to register and join the topic. About the 3rd senior sister, another deep secret 

Reveal hidden contents

She is not only the Master of Demon Sect, she is actually the missing Sect Leader whom so many people are looking for. Nobody could find her because nobody thought she could stay in the academy and secondly she used to be a HE!!! A special demon cultivation technique which he chose to practice turned him from a grown man to a small girl. Fu Zi found her at her most vulnerable moment and brought her back to the academy to continue her cultivation. The technique needs 23 years to complete the full transformation and bring her back as one of the strongest cultivaters in the world. 

That’s why I laughed so much when all the male students looking at her with  eyes.lol

And I am a fan of YOU ;) and all the others here for sharing stuffs commoners like me don’t quite understand. Thank you!!!! *blows kisses*

• LOL 3

13 minutes ago, angelangie said:

lols i will try.....wont be able to promise you till i see the extend of the chapter....or how fast i can go....maybe i give u paragraph by paragraph :P

my FB.

Reveal hidden contents

Hahaha, there's no option for Add..:) It's very private..:) Try mine.

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

Surprise  everyone... Everyone has been talking about this scene so here it is. 

Spoiler Alert  :wub::heart: 

Hide contents

igK2lVSDApiFOg0dLLf4Nsh3IIxNUOTSFaHjof_w

PS  When quoting spoiler tag. Do close them because they do not want us to Quote pic and videos. Just like @stucked   Did. I updated the post chingu   

OMG can you please let me know where you found the preview for this scene?? 

I can't wait to see it 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, angelangie said:

done u can close it as private again...

im free now cause our system is down.....so i can stop dealing with tons of stuff for a bit now....but we will die tomorrow lols

Welcome to my world @angelangie! hahahaha. Yeah, I returned it to private again. :) :) And don't die tomorrow. hahahha. You still have some cultivating to do. lol

• LOL 4

@thartie me *three* waiting for the translated chapter620.  Actually the understandable translation officially on all websites is now UPTO chapter 615 only.  It's ok, let me also read this chapter.620 before 616-619.  Can u post it under spoilers here.  TKS.

@angelangie *the curiosity cat*meow* BTW TKS in advance for ur translations.  Fighting

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

@thartie me *three* waiting for the translated chapter620.  Actually the understandable translation officially on all websites is now UPTO chapter 615 only.  It's ok, let me also read this chapter.620 before 616-619.  Can u post it under spoilers here.  TKS.

@angelangie *the curiosity cat*meow* BTW TKS in advance for ur translations

@pad-hari of course sweetie pie! Let's a;; savor the goodies that yet to come. hahahaha

@angelangie no pressure my love! hahahaha

4 minutes ago, Cheng Chao said:

OMG this thread is filled with goodies! Coming here is like opening a box of chocolates...you never know what you'll find inside:-)

Stay tune! :) :) 

5 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

@angelangie *the curiosity cat*meow* BTW TKS in advance for ur translations

@pad-hariI know. I also followed wuxia site. I did not read the 2 latest update yet. But I can't wait for 2 more days to get to 620. hahahha. I'm impatient as hell. lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

45 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

@thartie, yess!!!! Let's all savor the sweet scenes.

BTW our thread is on fire.  It says

*"HOT 1163 replies"* like NQ.  :wub::relaxed:

@pad-hariYeah! Let's burn other thread down using our Divine Lights! Shoot them using our 13 Premordial Arrows  and Crushed them with the power of our  Divine Talisman! hahahaha

• LOL 4

1 minute ago, rhaps said:

That's epi 37

I hope you are not finance team, because it's end of month tomorrow :D 

I'm in a meeting while quietly reading this thread *LOL*.. You guys are on fire :lol:

@rhaps.. It seems we must all be at work in different time zones. LOL LOL 

• LOL 2

5 minutes ago, angelangie said:

no im not .....lols but im on customer service teams and that means all customer shipment and order status are pending ><"

it will still be fire here.

HAhahaha. Welcome to the world of Customer's Service. lol! Where you grow poker face! hahahahha

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

16 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@ningsangcpp.. It has already aired , in episode 37 ... from. 30:47-38:37 . DM me to send you the link. Ok  Wecome to the thread . :D

OHHH thankyou so much! I must have missed it because I was at work today skimming through to find scenes with sang sang haha I must've saw NQ and MSS and just decided to skip it so I will go back and watch it today hehe thankyou 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

13 minutes ago, rhaps said:

That's epi 37

I hope you are not finance team, because it's end of month tomorrow :D 

I'm in a meeting while quietly reading this thread *LOL*.. You guys are on fire :lol:

Welcome back @rhaps! We miss you! Good thing you were able to control yourself from giggling while in the meeting.  hahahaha

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

4 minutes ago, angelangie said:

im not i wish i can develop NingQue expression though....

hehehe SangSang is great with poker face :) 

Hahahaha, after doing it for couple of years now, I have developed a resting b**ch face aura. hahaha

• LOL 4

Spoiler Alert !!! t like @angelangie said after showing her clip of Sang Sang . R

Spoiler

She told me it was obvious that she knew about it. LOL LOL i was just way to excited to seee LQ get shot down. LOL LOL 

Damn!!!! HE was smiling like he was"ON TOP OF THE WOLRD".

HE TOLD HER HE SAW SANG SANG IT WAS SO WORTH IT TO SEE HER FACE. LOL LOL   

giphy.gif A Good reason to celebrate, this threat is hot topic. Yay Yay , let's keep it up everyone..

• LOL 4