Quantcast

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm mostly OK with the changes made in ep 47/48. Overall the tone is lighter more comedic but there are some moments that convey similar feelings to the novel.  I think they are holding back on the fe

Happy New Year  Ever Night Fans @epinklyn @Wotad @n3bula @angelangie @lynne22 @raziela @greenwatch08 @mei2018 @dzareth @LeeN  @ningsangcpp @littlemissmiss @toninha @Snow Guardian @Cheng Chao @pangia @

I hope on the main cast, there won't be any replacement.. but I agree we won't know for sure until the season has ended. It'll be sad tho if it really happen.. SO, I'm trying not to think about i

More spoiler translations for ep 37 :D

Spoiler

NQ: Mo Leader, You hungry?

MSS: I'm still OK.

NQ: It will not be easy to get inside the mountain gate. No matter what you can't go hungry, you have to save some energy.

MSS: What do you want to save energy for?

NQ: I don't know, but I have always felt that before a big event you definitely need to fill your stomach.

NQ: BURP

MSS: Didn't you say you were hungry? Why did you burp if you are hungry?

NQ: I can't burp if I'm hungry? It's an empty burp. If I had a bowl of Sang Sang's sour and spicy noodle soup now how good it would be. That fatty gave me this before I left.

MSS: Fatty?

NQ: mm My 12th senior brother.

MSS: Are you saying that Chen Pi Pi.

NQ: You even know this?

MSS: Of course I know, isn't he the World's number one genius? Who doesn't know?

NQ: That fatty is quite famous. What is this lousy thing? It's hard and sour and stinky.

MSS: mm

NQ: That fatty, what dark thing is he using to abuse me.

MSS: It sounds really good.

NQ: The tune is good but it can't be eaten.

MSS: What is it?

NQ: My 9th senior brother from the back of the mountain gave this plaything to me. I also don't know what kind of tricks it has.

MSS: Can I have a look?

NQ: Master, why didn't you teach your disciple how to conjure up something to eat.

MSS: This really sounds good.

NQ: Even if it sounds good it's no use, you can't eat it.

MSS: I like it.

NQ: If you like it I'll give it to you.

MSS: Really?

NQ: mm

MSS: Thank you.

MSS: I wonder how Prince Long Qing is doing. He's busy competing with you. Mr. Thirteen, you should hurry up and break the realm.

NQ: Currently my stomach is empty I can't break anything.

MSS: But cooking only a pot of water you can't become full by drinking it.

NQ: This clay steam bun, how exactly should it be eaten. Can't bite it. That fatty wants to kill me. Sour and spicy noodle soup?

MSS: This, what is this?

NQ: This is sour and spicy noodle soup.

NQ: BURP. Full burp. Such beautiful scenery, such delicious food, and a beautiful girl. I really want to grow old here. So what if he breaks the realm or not.

MSS: What are you thinking? Quickly drink the noodle soup. You still have to break the realm. I will stand in for you and be on guard.

NQ: There is a strong mind power together with the World's energy of Daming Lake melting into one. Daming Lake

MSS: The entrance to the Demon Sects mountain gate, is Daming Lake?

NQ: Originally all of the marks in the world are all talismans.

MSS: Mr. Thirteen first drink this noodle soup, you still need to break the realm.

NQ: Sang Sang if you were here now how good it would be.

Imaginary SS: Young Master

NQ: Sang Sang

Imaginary SS: Young Master

MSS: Mr. Thirteen, congratulations you broke the realm.

NQ: I just saw Sang Sang.

MSS: Sang Sang

MSS: Long Qing is one step away from breaking through to the knowing fate realm.

NQ: The difference of one step is still a difference. Anyway, in the end, the winner is me. The book of Heaven is ours.

MSS: Mr. Thirteen, you better run away quickly. If Long Qing breaks through the knowing fate realm he won't let you leave the mountain alive.

NQ: You're right. He won't be willing to leave Xi Ling or destroy his entire body's cultivation.

MSS: Okay, let's quickly go. Not good. That Long Qing is actually so vicious.

NQ: Being killed just after breaking the boundary, what should I do.

Senior brothers: Original 13 arrows, in a life and death situation, it can save your life.

NQ: It hasn't been easy for Sang Sang and me to live till now, I can't go and die so easily and simply.

MSS: Mr. Thirteen, don't mind me and quickly go.

NQ: Not possible.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

Epi 39..just want to ask something :

Did Master Lotus/Lansheng make NQ join the devil by forcefully transfering his power to him? This part is different than the novel

The fight with Lansheng is different, but it's done well too. I just wish that they could do better in showing NQ learning the Haoran's sword. Overall, the whole fight has been done beautifully,. I love YHY's badass-ness . 

• Like 3
41 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Epi 39..just want to ask something :

Reveal hidden contents

Did Master Lotus/Lansheng make NQ join the devil by forcefully transfering his power to him? This part is different than the novel

The fight with Lansheng is different, but it's done well too. I just wish that they could do better in showing NQ learning the Haoran's sword. Overall, the whole fight has been done beautifully,. I love YHY's badass-ness . 

Spoiler

NQ already joined the devil when he learned the Hoaran sword technique.  Lotus monk still thought he was too weak then he transferred his power to NQ.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
1 hour ago, satanghaesolim said:

Hide contents

NQ already joined the devil when he learned the Hoaran sword technique.  Lotus monk still thought he was too weak then he transferred his power to NQ.

Thanks a lot!

Hmmm .. okay, they still followed the novel for that

Then again I have another question. If mastering Haoran sword means joining the Devil sect, then why would 2nd Brother teach him that ? Please CMIIW, wasn't Haoran sword technique the skill that NQ wanted to learn from 2nd Brother, in epi 26-27 ? I've been wondering about this too when I read the novel

• Like 2
40 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Thanks a lot!

Reveal hidden contents

Hmmm .. okay, they still followed the novel for that

Then again I have another question. If mastering Haoran sword means joining the Devil sect, then why would 2nd Brother teach him that ? Please CMIIW, wasn't Haoran sword technique the skill that NQ wanted to learn from 2nd Brother, in epi 26-27 ? I've been wondering about this too when I read the novel

Hmm is it because:

The Haoran sword in that cave is a different/more advanced version than the one in the Academy? The one in the cave should be left by Ke Haoran after he advanced more and more and, finally learned the Devil sect method

• Like 2

So I just watched an ep50 preview on YouTube and I wanted to hug SS so badly 

Spoiler

NQ and MSS were like full on flirting and MSS even hooked arms with NQ and walked off somewhere and left SS all alone at home. She came back into the house and was looking everywhere for NQ

I really hope SS gets back at NQ and makes him jealous later on so he knows what he's losing 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, ningsangcpp said:

Hide contents

NQ and MSS were like full on flirting and MSS even hooked arms with NQ and walked off somewhere and left SS all alone at home. She came back into the house and was looking everywhere for NQ

I really hope SS gets back at NQ and makes him jealous later on so he knows what he's losing 

Was that even in the novel? :crazy:  Or perhaps I missed it? 

• LOL 3
8 minutes ago, ningsangcpp said:

I'm not sure but here is the link 

Hide contents

Ohh ..hmm

I dont remember the detail in the novel, but I think that is still aligned with the story because :

The novel did say that he liked her too ..although not love

And NQ was indeed hanging out with her for a while. Even the Princess knew that

So ..yeah .. :huh: ..*sigh*

1 minute ago, Cheng Chao said:

@rhaps no I don't remember reading this  in the novel, I think drama version  added alot more interaction MSS and NQ... hopefully it ends well with NQ making a clear choice like in the novel. I hate indecisive male leads...

Thanks!

Yeah..it's okay if they add things, as long as the ending is the same. Dont turn him into indecisive, pls

• Like 5
2 hours ago, ningsangcpp said:

Reveal hidden contents

Sang Sang is too pure and precious for this:bawling:  I'm waiting for her to leave this selfish jerk Ning Que like:

giphy.gif

On a lighter note some NingSang fans have decided Second Brother/Jun Mo treats SS better than NQ and thus the MoSang (Jun Mo + Sang Sang) couple was born:lol:.  It was kind of a joke thread but the shipping video is actually pretty good with some very clever editing and I didn't know Dylan Guo who plays Jun Mo was such a hottie when he was younger :wub:

I'm not sure how to copy and paste videos from Weibo but the link to the new power couple Jun Mo + Sang Sang fan video is posted on this thread:

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/H5krU5PzV?fid=1034:431269791577112

Direct link to the video (just click on it to play):

https://m.bilibili.com/video/av37207614.html

:P

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
23 minutes ago, raziela said:

Sang Sang is too pure and precious for this:bawling:  I'm waiting for her to leave this selfish jerk Ning Que like:

On a lighter note some NingSang fans have decided Second Brother/Jun Mo treats SS better than NQ and thus the MoSang (Jun Mo + Sang Sang) couple was born:lol:.  It was kind of a joke thread but the shipping video is actually pretty good with some very clever editing and I didn't know Dylan Guo who plays Jun Mo was such a hottie when he was younger :wub:

I'm not sure how to copy and paste videos from Weibo but the link to the new power couple Jun Mo + Sang Sang fan video is posted on this thread:

I'm rooting for them too! Jumo and Sang sang. He always likes her. Hahahhaa

• LOL 7
1 hour ago, raziela said:

I love the video!! It's super cute I ship them too. 

Tbh I ship SS with anyone haha even CPP. He's been spending lots of time with SS when NQ was not there for her. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
11 minutes ago, angelangie said:

u guys think this is crop? i mean the one with JunMo and SangSang? :D hehehehe , JunMo & SangSang doesnt look that bad :D 

I'm not sure if it's crop or not.  I think maybe it is from a BTS but they do look surprisingly good together.

10 minutes ago, thartie said:

I'm rooting for them too! Jumo and Sang sang. He always likes her. Hahahhaa

I thought their interaction when they first met on the mountain was cute and now I found out there's a ship LMAO! I've read some bits from the novel and it seems like he is always supportive of Sang Sang.  He is a man with good taste!  Second Brother's character seems so serious at first but he's surprisingly entertaining.  I also love that he randomly has a pet goose that he is protective of:lol:

3 minutes ago, ningsangcpp said:

I love the video!! It's super cute I ship them too. 

Tbh I ship SS with anyone haha even CPP. He's been spending lots of time with SS when NQ was not there for her. 

I love Chen Pi Pi too so I love their scenes together!   Even though I'm temporarily taking a break from the drama I am watching and re-watching Sang Sang clips and I love her scenes with other characters.  Seems many people appreciate her except NQ.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
12 minutes ago, raziela said:

I'm not sure if it's crop or not.  I think maybe it is from a BTS but they do look surprisingly good together.

I thought their interaction when they first met on the mountain was cute and now I found out there's a ship LMAO! I've read some bits from the novel and it seems like he is always supportive of Sang Sang.  He is a man with good taste!  Second Brother's character seems so serious at first but he's surprisingly entertaining.  I also love that he randomly has a pet goose that he is protective of:lol:

I love Chen Pi Pi too so I love their scenes together!   Even though I'm temporarily taking a break from the drama I am watching and re-watching Sang Sang clips and I love her scenes with other characters.  Seems many people appreciate her except NQ.

I will ship anybody for SangSang as long as it will bring the jealousy out of NQ! hahahhaha

Any

6 minutes ago, angelangie said:

are we marrying SangSang off ??? hahahaha

so we have 

Chen PiPi

JunMo

in running

What about HuanYan? the 3rd prince who seems to be obsess with SangSang too :D 

I would ship any good looking man for Sang Sang just to upset NQ. And let's see how protective and jealous he can become. hahahhha

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
12 minutes ago, angelangie said:

so we have 

Chen PiPi

JunMo

in running

No huanyan, he is the next shameless je** second to NQ.  Actually there's a bts video of SS and JM, the pic is from that.  Love them too.  Here's that bts video of SS and JM

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 3
22 minutes ago, angelangie said:

so we have 

Chen PiPi

JunMo

in running

*cries* Please not 3rd Prince.  Sang  Sang has already suffered enough hardships in her life!

@thartie  We can add Long Quing just because it would really make NQ crazy with jealousy :lol:

Also seen some C-fans say if WGM was 40 years younger they would make a great ship too  :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Jillia changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜