[Drama 2017-2018] A Korean Odyssey/Hwayugi 화유기

larus

I survive every week by coming here to feed my obsession with this drama & OTP! Thank you guys for contributing all the snippets & videos while we waiting for the subs to be out. haha!

The last scene is daebak!! Finally a real kiss between our OG & SJ!! :wub::wub::heart:

i hope this can finally mean that OG admitting that he is falling in love for SJ, and not torturing each other by hiding their feelings.

How do we wait for another week man. Gosh.

Not to mention, Lee Seung Gi is sooo handsome in every scene of this drama, just like what Buja said. :D 

Im not a fan of SG prior to this, but oh god, he look so fine & suited to be a Monkey King!! Swooning every time they focus on his handsome face & smile :wub:

Im suppose to be doing assignments but cant resist this drama & casts charm. lol!

• Like 9
  • LOL 3

Wow when PK asked Sunmi to go into the van. Is it to let Buja bites Sunmi?

I know he likes Buja, but isn't it too much?If Sunmi is samjang. She is ueed as demons bait and a way to go to heaven.

If she is a normal human. She is useless so whatever.... is it like that?:crazy:

But i always love Sunmi and Buja sister bonds. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

7 minutes ago, haymochi said:

I know he likes Buja, but isn't it too much?If Sunmi is samjang. She is ueed as demons bait and a way to go to heaven.

If she is a normal human. She is useless so whatever.... is it like that?:crazy:

I think it was to let Buja eat Seon-mi! But Buja somehow came to her senses in the van.

I think Seon-mi is the person that PK hates the most, so he had no proble offering her up as food for Buja, since Seon-mi technically created Buja.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, haymochi said:

As I understand because JSM's normal human now, because the shop's grandson told PK that BJ need to eat human, because she's zombie, the real food for her is human, not that magic ball...

PK thought that's JSM's faults that made BJ like that, because she's so selfish, gave her SJ's ability... PK turned mad because of that and blamed JSM. That's why he wanna let BJ to eat JSM

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, haymochi said:

PK was a complete douchebag! hate him eternally for that!

our OG will sure take note on what he tried to do to SM

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, V said:

I think it was to let Buja eat Seon-mi! But Buja somehow came to her senses in the van.

I think Seon-mi is the person that PK hates the most, so he had no proble offering her up as food for Buja, since Seon-mi technically created Buja.

That is just so evil and low

I will never like him. What so great about his love that he has to hurt an innocent person? Buja would have been destroyed from the beginning if sunmi didn't asked them to spare her

demon is a demon afterall

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, gf sherry said:

I’ve noticed that we usually get new scene after the end of each episode. Hope the start of the next episode would not begin in new scene. 

It's different for the end of episode 2. Episode 3 was opened with the last scene of episode 2. But beside that, I forgot. Who wanna to playback to episode 1 till episode 8 while wait for episode 11? Maybe we can join to make analysis for this drama... Try to figure out about many possibilities...

• Like 3

OK, that was a REALLY STUPID plan and completely contraproductive because if Seon Mi died in that van, there would be no need to worry about the incoming Apocalypse since Oh Gong would not only eviscerate the zombie and PK but burn the whole world down with them. It wouldn’t be the first time.

tumblr_p39x39U1MD1s8t96qo2_r1_540.pngtumblr_p39x39U1MD1s8t96qo1_r1_540.png

• Like 12
  • LOL 1

21 minutes ago, hikaru_dawn said:

I've always thought Bu Ja is Oh Gong and Seon Mi's daughter. I love the way Bu Ja clung to Seon Mi....more scenes with them both please

Me too! When they were naming her last name, I immediately thought that. I was actually surprised that the writers didn’t go that route. 

• Like 6

50 minutes ago, gf sherry said:

I’ve noticed that we usually get new scene after the end of each episode. Hope the start of the next episode would not begin in new scene. 

ME TOO. That drives me nuts!

• Like 3