[Drama 2017-2018] A Korean Odyssey/Hwayugi 화유기

larus

He kissed her twice... passionately 

gosh these two

suh a frustrating ep and they give us that kiss only at the end. 

Now one more week of torture

who here said it's her longest 22 hours waiting for ep 10 now with one week it's def hell

• Like 3
  • LOL 10

2 minutes ago, haymochi said:

He kissed her twice... passionately 

gosh these two

suh a frustrating ep and they give us that kiss only at the end. 

Now one more week of torture

who here said it's her longest 22 hours waiting for ep 10 now with one week it's def hell

Agree.. That's what I've said... They gave us that kiss in the end... Why why why... They definitely love to tease our heart... What's next??? SJ finally know the meaning of the bell rings? Their ill fate to kill or to be killed??? Okay, I'm so worry about that... How about she also take the love bell, and that bell also ring as well.. So SOG really will be her true soulmate but also the one who will kill her... Yeah, you know about the destiny of SJ and heaven's plans about SJ and SOG....

I wanna enjoy the kiss again and again... Watch it with full size and 1080p HD... Such a pervert I am???? Wkkkkk.....

Do we get the preview for next week???

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

22 minutes ago, melleri said:

that sucks :lol:

Hahha i'm just smiling from ear to ear waiting for the kiss to happen, then the screen froze simply like that...

Edited by stroppyse
Please do not quote images. Thanks.
  • Like 1
  • LOL 7

:heart: the kiss ..... I am so confuse with this ep, the ending makes me love the it but as a whole I feel it left me hanging too much. We are back not exact where we started but not that far away either. Does this make sense? 

~kissing monkey=clever monkey~

• Like 7

FINALLY!!! A PROPER KISS!!! :wub: I love that Sunmi was the one that initiate the kiss first. In her defense, it was because she wanted to make sure that GGG was activated :tongue: Her action finally gave our monkey some lights on how she feels about him. After some "like me don't like me" confusion, our OTP finally knew their true feelings toward each other. Yay! 

Can I have ep 11 like right now??? One week is definitely too long. :lol:

• Like 13

@Dada_Z yes, I know what you mean, but hopefully this time they are fully aware of their feelings, so perhaps there won't be so much of misunderstading and misinterperting each other sincerity. 

in terms of story, I think it represent a new chapter, midpoint, where they will face their true calling to stop doomsday, maybe Buja and the politician will have a part on that, and that death bell thing...

but before that, maybe we will have a fun episode or two next week.. moore kisses and cuddles perhaps :wub:

• Like 4

So this indicate that Oh Gong heart never changes  with or without the GGG right?

I hope Sunmi can be more brave in showing her feelings. She has been drawing the line scared of getting hurt....

I hope this couple just stay together and fight the evils together.

• Like 9

12 minutes ago, haymochi said:

So this indicate that Oh Gong heart never changes  with or without the GGG right?

I hope Sunmi can be more brave in showing her feelings. She has been drawing the line scared of getting hurt....

I hope this couple just stay together and fight the evils together.

yess!! even when GGG was not activated and doesn't have an owner for awhile, our OG heart still aches for SJ.. woohoo

tsk.. the monkey went all out sappy and even plan to go away far.. far away with his broken heart.. tsk.. love-stricken monkey..

• Like 11
  • LOL 4

45 minutes ago, kjesin said:

YES YES YES THAT WAS A PASSIONATE KISS!!!!! AND A NEW OST IS SO GOOD. PERFECT FOR THEM. :wub:

But... No preview :bawling: At least I can survive the whole week with that kiss...

'

Pretty sure the OST at the end is by Hwang Chi Yeul ... yay!

• Like 3

9 hours ago, sadpluto said:

Did anyone else notice Oh Gong has made a path to Sureomdong from Seon Mi's house? 

It has always been there. This is 

I guess this supports the theory that he's always been keeping an eye on Seon Mi since she was little.

Awesome..now we hv concrete proof

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1