[Drama 2018] My Mister, 나의 아저씨 - Best Drama at 2019 (55th) BaekSang Arts Awards

Go Seung Ji

4 hours ago, timidjock0819 said:

Double gag for me chingu:crazy:. Why do you think I stay @ soompi? At least all of us here are realistic and exchanging different opinions about relationships/marriage. Honestly, I don't want friendship as an endgame between Dong Hoon and Jian. We are way past that point now. In my opinion, the ending needs to be all or nothing.

All: a new beginning for Jian and DH, new family, friends, and community

Nothing: One sided love. Part ways with DH and Jian living life in her own terms

Anything less than that is a betrayal and disrespect to the strength of Jian's character. She is capable of protecting herself and also finding her own happiness. Jian does not need DH to give her that safety net. They were never friends to begin with.. the attraction is just way too strong that the other party will always want more. And family:lol:? *double groan** they are not blood related and same argument does not apply to Jung Hee coz she is the brothers childhood friend. Strangers can be family too but that takes years of good relationship. No consolation prize (friendship or family) for me as endgame. Just leave it and let them part ways if being in love is not possible for them. 

Agreed. Earlier on in the drama, i was saying to myself that if JA manages to get help to care for her her grandma and get the loan shark off her back ,then i feel like she would be okay. She has survived some of the worst things that can happen to a child, and she managed to survive somehow. She is a fighter. It can be heartbreaking, but it would ease in time. 

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.'   Alfred Lord Tennyson

For better or worse, i'm glad that she got to experience (romantic) love, even if it is one sided. And DH obviously cares for her at least, took blows for her..some people don't even get to experience this in their lifetime.

After saying all of this, I have second thoughts on the whole friendship thing. i think it would be difficult for her to be friends with him initially, considering her feelings for him...after time passes maybe? 

• Like 8

The last 2 episodes are the best yet. IU is so convincing on her role, when she broke down in episode 9, i also got teary eyed. . 

I love that grandma, every scene of hers is just sad.

And that end scene at ep 10, i wonder if what  JA said was just a show to that paparazzi.. or maybe its half show and half truth of what she really felt about DH.

This drama had really played with my emotion, the romance where in you get to read what the characters were thinking in silence, in their glances, in waiting for each other around the corner or in the bar, when they are walking together. Really brilliant drama; :heart:

• Like 13

54 minutes ago, alindahaw said:

The last 2 episodes are the best yet. IU is so convincing on her role, when she broke down in episode 9, i also got teary eyed.

Thank you and I agree. This drama should get an award, all the actors but especially IU. Those big, big eyes sometimes even with just a change in her gaze, without doing anything else with her face expresses so much, I want to cry or hug her. 

• Like 13

Can we take a minute and appreciate the awesomeness of Ji An who is such an unusual Kdrama character !

She is tough, she is independent and but above all, she is a survivor ! She is a damsel in distress but doesn't need anyone to "save her". She can take care of herself, thank you very much ! She could have easily abandoned her grandma and vanished from the clutches of KI if she really wanted to, but SHE CHOSE TO STAY and FIGHT. Whether its taking care of her grandma or paying back her loans or dealing with the scorn of being poor, less educated, less social or a murderer, she meets all her problems head-on and dares life to try and break her.

In fact, she is the one who actually DOES THE SAVING. She saved her grandma who should have been the real adult in her life and protected Ji An.  We have also had hints that she saved her friend earning his loyalty.She makes use of his talents and his help at times, but she isn't in any way dependent on him in any way. When she needed to get her grandma out of the care facility and he wasn't available, she went in herself. And now she is saving DH and he doesn't even know it ! First, she unintentionally saved him from the bribe scandal which ended up working in his favor and improving his image as an honest employee. Not only his superiors took notice, but also his team members. But his attitude towards her during the bribe incident pushed her towards working for JY which in turn has brought her close to DH in a way both never expected. She has also essentially pushed DH into discovering the true nature of JY which he only suspected, infidelity of YH, and his own personality of staying in his comfort zone.

I really love how STRAIGHTFORWARD SHE IS WITH EVERYONE around her, everyone being the keyword here. I am endlessly annoyed by so-called "strong heroines" who can give as well as they get to the "cool dudes" but become a simpering mess in front of a person of authority in the form of Boss/MIL/Landlord etc. Whether it is DH, JY, YH, that girl or guy from the office or even KI. JiAn, in all her encounters with men who were bigger than her, women who are powerful than her, this tiny firecracker puts them all in their rightful place with her sharp words and quick actions. In any other drama, JY and YH would have been the dominating characters. In front of Ji An who pokes holes in their self created bubbles with her precise observations they are left cowering from reality and buried in self-doubts.

I am so glad to see how SHE PAID BACK HER LOANS. I would have been disappointed if DH had pitched in. It wasn't just the monetary debt, but an emotional one as well. KI wanted to remind her of her guilt as a murderer under the guise of her never ending loans. Because JiAn felt guilty, she stayed in that situation. As soon as she heard DH taking her side, her guilt was erased. Paying back the loan herself did not just mean she was free just from debt, but also from her burden of having killed a person. It will be interesting to see how their next encounter would be. There have been discussions about the possibility of KI being in love with Ji An. I personally find this a bit disturbing. Not the fact that KI could be in love with JiAn, but the fact that all his violent actions are so easily forgotten and forgiven because of Love. Violence against women or anyone for that matter anyone should never be tolerated under the guise of love. Not by JiAn, not by us as viewers and not by us as a society, if we ever want the violence against women to cease. Romanticization of such people needs to STOP IMMEDIATELY !

• Like 10
  • Thanks 12

s

1 hour ago, MsMinnieFran said:

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.'   Alfred Lord Tennyson

For better or worse, i'm glad that she got to experience (romantic) love, even if it is one sided. And DH obviously cares for her at least, took blows for her..some people don't even get to experience this in their lifetime.

After saying all of this, I have second thoughts on the whole friendship thing. i think it would be difficult for her to be friends with him initially, considering her feelings for him...after time passes maybe? 

Yes definitely. At least Jian experienced falling in love and learned from it. She will be more open minded with people and change her life around for the better. So if they decide to be friends with passing of time that will be more realistic. A new beginning is the best we can all hope for..

3 hours ago, sadiesmith said:

Did anyone read the comments on episode 9 recap on Dramabeans?  I could not believe how tame and level-headed everyone is there.  It's a little sterile, really.  Such a contrast to the discussions here for episode 9 and 10, both from shippers and non.  I have not had so much fun as I did in reading pages 66 and 67 of this thread.  What everyone wrote really fed my shipper's heart, even as I try to prepare myself for a disappointing ending.  This drama is just so brilliant in showing the all-too-human emotions of someone falling in love (DH's annoyance) and someone feeling hurt because her love is hopeless (JA).  I know the writer/PD have had a lot of fun dragging us through this mess, but I fear at the end of the day they will not have the guts to follow through.  I offer another option to your all or nothing (one sided love).  

Heartfelt confessions from both sides but part ways: They both knowledge feelings and longings, but also realistically evaluate their situations, obligations, needs, etc., then part ways if they want.

Another one is a  tragic ending.  I noticed that OST # 5 Million Roses is talking again about the unconditional love and returning back home to the stars. Another metaphysical reference that we cannot ignore anymore. The story of great love and star crossed lovers. 

I am also preparing chingu for the ending when the PD will start laying his cards one by one. JYD and GI are still not being addressed, so they will come up soon. And DH is still unpredictable as ever. When pushed hard enough is he capable of throwing everything away for JA? I underestimated this PD. I think he is just having fun proving us wrong and revelation after revelation are blowing over in our faces:lol:. A vanilla ending is ok where everyone is happy at least. Unless this show will outdone itself and decide to go all the way.  Rip our hearts out with plenty of ugly crying. 

• Like 7

20 minutes ago, timidjock0819 said:

Another one is a  tragic ending.  I noticed that OST # 5 Million Roses is talking again about the unconditional love and returning back home to the stars. Another metaphysical reference that we cannot ignore anymore. The story of great love and star crossed lovers. 

I am also preparing chingu for the ending when the PD will start laying his cards one by one. JYD and GI are still not being addressed, so they will come up soon. And DH is still unpredictable as ever. When pushed hard enough is he capable of throwing everything away for JA? I underestimated this PD. I think he is just having fun proving us wrong and revelation after revelation are blowing over in our faces:lol:. A vanilla ending is ok where everyone is happy at least. Unless this show will outdone itself and decide to go all the way.  Rip our hearts out with plenty of ugly crying. 

I vote for no vanilla ending.  I would rather a soul-crashing ending with plenty of ugly crying like you said, as long as the story stays logical and the tragic end is somehow cathartic at the same time.  Six episodes are enough for a good number of surprises yet, especially now that I feel like everything is coming to a climax, even in the last two episodes.  And I guess LSK's actor friend was correct and incorrect at the same time about there being no love line up to the 10th episode :D.  I say bring on the big surprises PD-nim.  On a more somber note, seeing the 15th script posted earlier made me all melancholy at the near-ending of this drama.  :(

• Like 12

53 minutes ago, sanika said:

I really love how STRAIGHTFORWARD SHE IS WITH EVERYONE around her, everyone being the keyword here. I am endlessly annoyed by so-called "strong heroines" who can give as well as they get to the "cool dudes" but become a simpering mess in front of a person of authority in the form of Boss/MIL/Landlord etc. Whether it is DH, JY, YH, that girl or guy from the office or even KI. JiAn, in all her encounters with men who were bigger than her, women who are powerful than her, this tiny firecracker puts them all in their rightful place with her sharp words and quick actions. In any other drama, JY and YH would have been the dominating characters. In front of Ji An who pokes holes in their self created bubbles with her precise observations they are left cowering from reality and buried in self-doubts.

I want to thank you especially for this part. I said it multiple times - there is nobody like Ji An in k-dramaland. She’s a truly unique character amidst those candy type Korean female heroines. Even those so-called strong female leads can’t compare to her. She’s in a class of her own. Now let’s hope the writer won’t screw up the second half of the drama! Please let Ji An stay her true self till the end. Don’t make her into a giggling docile heroine that other “strong” female leads turn into.

If there’s one thing PD Kim Won Suk is good at, it’s creating a string of heroines that can I love, sympathise with, or look up to. Ji An isn’t the first icy female lead in his dramas. A heroine in Cinderella’s Sister was also twisted and dead inside but she wasn’t written as complex as our Ji An.

Has anybody else notice this? Isn’t it the first time Ji An bowed to anybody? She didn’t even bow to her superiors, right ?

giphy.gif

• Like 19

1 hour ago, sanika said:

am so glad to see how SHE PAID BACK HER LOANS. I would have been disappointed if DH had pitched in.

Yes but it is strange that DH did not ask her the most obvious question when she told him she paid it off.

"WHERE DID YOU GET THE MONEY JiAn?"   I think it is a writer gliche because DH is not supposed to know yet that she is working for JY, that revelation comes later.  But it was a glaring omission considering he saw her being beaten up for the money and now knew that she tried to pay it off with the bribe money.

It may be good that DH didn't pay off her loan, but I think it would be better for her to owe the money to him and pay it off to him, rather than be dealing with slimeball JY.    

• Like 4

2 hours ago, sanika said:

Can we take a minute and appreciate the awesomeness of Ji An who is such an unusual Kdrama character !

She is tough, she is independent and but above all, she is a survivor ! She is a damsel in distress but doesn't need anyone to "save her". She can take care of herself, thank you very much ! She could have easily abandoned her grandma and vanished from the clutches of KI if she really wanted to, but SHE CHOSE TO STAY and FIGHT. Whether its taking care of her grandma or paying back her loans or dealing with the scorn of being poor, less educated, less social or a murderer, she meets all her problems head-on and dares life to try and break her.

In fact, she is the one who actually DOES THE SAVING. She saved her grandma who should have been the real adult in her life and protected Ji An.  We have also had hints that she saved her friend earning his loyalty.She makes use of his talents and his help at times, but she isn't in any way dependent on him in any way. When she needed to get her grandma out of the care facility and he wasn't available, she went in herself. And now she is saving DH and he doesn't even know it ! First, she unintentionally saved him from the bribe scandal which ended up working in his favor and improving his image as an honest employee. Not only his superiors took notice, but also his team members. But his attitude towards her during the bribe incident pushed her towards working for JY which in turn has brought her close to DH in a way both never expected. She has also essentially pushed DH into discovering the true nature of JY which he only suspected, infidelity of YH, and his own personality of staying in his comfort zone.

I am so glad to see how SHE PAID BACK HER LOANS. I would have been disappointed if DH had pitched in. It wasn't just the monetary debt, but an emotional one as well. KI wanted to remind her of her guilt as a murderer under the guise of her never ending loans. Because JiAn felt guilty, she stayed in that situation. As soon as she heard DH taking her side, her guilt was erased. Paying back the loan herself did not just mean she was free just from debt, but also from her burden of having killed a person. It will be interesting to see how their next encounter would be. There have been discussions about the possibility of KI being in love with Ji An. I personally find this a bit disturbing. Not the fact that KI could be in love with JiAn, but the fact that all his violent actions are so easily forgotten and forgiven because of Love. Violence against women or anyone for that matter anyone should never be tolerated under the guise of love. Not by JiAn, not by us as viewers and not by us as a society, if we ever want the violence against women to cease. Romanticization of such people needs to STOP IMMEDIATELY !

Hooooray.....thanks so much

To your heroic stood up on Jian character, from start i knew our girl is precious, non of her action simply for her benefit, she does something wrong but in order to survive she done what she must do.

At least from now on we can see her without prejudice

Let's watch this drama in big frame, how amazing Jian .

@sanika, thanks again to write down what i can't utter.

Jianaa you are precious girl

Faighting:wub:

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, sanika said:

There have been discussions about the possibility of KI being in love with Ji An. I personally find this a bit disturbing. Not the fact that KI could be in love with JiAn, but the fact that all his violent actions are so easily forgotten and forgiven because of Love. Violence against women or anyone for that matter anyone should never be tolerated under the guise of love. Not by JiAn, not by us as viewers and not by us as a society, if we ever want the violence against women to cease. Romanticization of such people needs to STOP IMMEDIATELY !

Awesome post, but for now, I want just to add a word or two about what I've quoted above. 

I don't think it is because of love. I think it is worst than that: it is because his pretty face!!! Put in his place another actor with even a regular face, older and not that tall, and we will see that probably most of those people wouldn't fantasize over a romance between him and JA. Me too, I become very disturbed every time I read some comments romanticizing him, looking for something to justify his violence against JA. 

I hope that the production chose a handsome actor to play this character to show that violence against women can have a pretty face and youth; and that what really makes a woman's heart flutter is kindness, respect and understanding.  

I hope too, that one day, we will all really learn that twisted/sick love isn't love; that violence is never a way to express love. 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, maddymappo said:

Yes but it is strange that DH did not ask her the most obvious question when she told him she paid it off.

"WHERE DID YOU GET THE MONEY JiAn?"   I think it is a writer gliche because DH is not supposed to know yet that she is working for JY, that revelation comes later.  But it was a glaring omission considering he saw her being beaten up for the money and now knew that she tried to pay it off with the bribe money.

It may be good that DH didn't pay off her loan, but I think it would be better for her to owe the money to him and pay it off to him, rather than be dealing with slimeball JY.   

Actually it's not that strange. JiAn is not someone who shares her problems or asks for help. If you think about it, DH and JiAn have just started opening up to each other, there is still a distance between them, a kind of formality. Also, DH doesn't know the actual amount that she owed so he has no way of knowing that there is no way she could have generated that amount of cash just from her part time jobs. 

I don't think she was planning to actually use the money JY gave her to get rid of DH else she would have gone straight to KI and ended her debt the day she received the money. She was probably biding her time to backstab JY and return his money. But DH got involved with KI and got beaten up. I think JiAn doesn't want DH to be involved with the problematic aspects of her life, especially with a guy like KI. Which is why she went to the bank the very next day, used JY's money to pay of KI to make sure that DH and KI never have to interact again. Though it would have been better for her to owe money to DH, but it would have reflected badly on DH if he paid such a huge amount of money for a girl who isn't related to him and JY would have had definite grounds to bring DH down. 

JiAn is a quick thinker and deals with one thing at a time. I am not really worried about her dealing with JY. She knows how to take care of herself. She has her recordings and pictures with JY as a leverage. I am more excited to see how she deals with JY in the upcoming episodes as JY has started to suspect her loyalties.

41 minutes ago, ninaanin said:

I don't think it is because of love. I think it is worst than that: it is because his pretty face!!! Put in his place another actor with even a regular face, older and not that tall, and we will see that probably most of those people wouldn't fantasize over a romance between him and JA. Me too, I become very disturbed every time I read some comments romanticizing him, looking for something to justify his violence against JA. 

I hope that the production chose a handsome actor to play this character to show that violence against women can have a pretty face and youth; and that what really makes a woman's heart flutter is kindness, respect and understanding.  

I hope too, that one day, we will all really learn that twisted/sick love isn't love; that violence is never a way to express love. 

+1 for your comments!

• Like 10

1 hour ago, ninaanin said:

Yes, it's definitely his pretty face and the fact that he shared kisses with IU in two music videos.  I am willing to bet money that a lot of these comments came from the same immature fans who were adamantly against IU playing opposite LSK.  Yes, there were fans who were against the casting, not just her antis.  But they were the immature type.  Because of this, at first I thought the director made a bad decision casting JKY for this role.  But I think now that he was brilliant in his choice because of what you said above, "I hope that the production chose a handsome actor to play this character to show that violence against women can have a pretty face and youth; and that what really makes a woman's heart flutter is kindness, respect and understanding."

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

I love reading all of your comments esp for eps 9 & 10. I did not expect the confession at the end of ep 10. Even if it was done half under the disguised of protecting DH, it did not stop my heart from hurting for JA and DH. Like someone had mentioned in the forum, they are like star-crossed lovers, in the sense that their relationship is riddled in taboo-middle aged divorcee with a much younger girl of lower social-economic class w/ a dark pass.  

Despite showing this brutality honest reality for our OTP, I love the writer’s juxtaposition on a number of these same taboos:

1).  By showing that physical age is just merely a number. The fact that even though JA is 21, her soul is actually a lot older. Or how the eldest of the three brothers act like the youngest with his childish behavior. 

2). Sometimes a divorce is better than staying in a relationship that has already died just for the sake of “saving face”. You can see this sucking the life out of DH & YH’s marriage. They do not seem to understand what the other person truly wants or needs and this speaks to how open & comfortable with one another. For example, YH stupidly suggesting DH will be fine not working at a place that he has laid his roots down along with the people and clients he has worked with through out the years. DH making his own family more of a priority than his wife and kids. 

I think the show is leading to DH breaking free from his responsibilities and following his own heart. He’s currently “living” like a zombie and finding very little enjoyment in life bc if the restriction he has placed on himself. I love how the writers highlights this by showing DH’s struggle with what society/social norms dictates vs following his own heart. We see him as a man who is morally upright, putting others first, & seemingly always wanting to do the “right thing” to not bring shame onto his family and friends. But JA is slowly unraveling DH, he is seen walking that thin line of wanting to just do what his heart pleases.

We see this with DH first being careful to not start any rumors by not wanting to eat alone, or texting/calling JA and even flat out telling her that she makes him uncomfortable. I just want to make it clear that seeing her as a “friend or family” member would not roused him to say that she makes him uncomfortable. He feels this way bc for the first time, someone sees right into his soul!!! she is someone who understands him and it scares the hell out of him bc he finds himself wanting to wait for her (at the station), & longing to see her (at the bar). 

He seems to pay very little attention to his wife, to the point where it infuriates her bc he seems to only care about his work/family/friends, yet he takes a notice to everything relating to JA, her lack of socks, her bruises, and her indifference towards him at times. He thinks about her very often, he even jeopardized his potential directorship in beating up KI for her.

Lastly, I do not believe being with her means that he has to throw everything away. I think it is hinted through out the show that pl who know PDH, even pl who hated him knows the kind of guy he is, he is careful with whom he chooses to be close to, I think this was why it was even more significant that JY said “if he eats and drinks with you, he likes you”. Besides, DH has a great supportive sys at home and at work. Therefore, even though it may seem taboo, all of these things set up for a greater chance of acceptance of JA. 

**side note: Can you someone please  clarify whether he was waiting for her at the station, JH’s bar, and the divorce friend’s bar lol I want to make sure I’m not delusional and seeing things. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

26 minutes ago, joowonie said:

I love reading all of your comments esp for eps 9 & 10. I did not expect the confession at the end of ep 10. Even if it was done half under the disguised of protecting DH, it did not stop my heart from hurting for JA and DH. Like someone had mentioned in the forum, they are like star-crossed lovers, in the sense that their relationship is riddled in taboo-middle aged divorcee with a much younger girl of lower social-economic class w/ a dark pass.  

Despite showing this brutality honest reality for our OTP, I love the writer’s juxtaposition on a number of these same taboos:

1).  By showing that physical age is just merely a number. The fact that even though JA is 21, her soul is actually a lot older. Or how the eldest of the three brothers act like the youngest with his childish behavior. 

2). Sometimes a divorce is better than staying in a relationship that has already died just for the sake of “saving face”. You can see this sucking the life out of DH & YH’s marriage. They do not seem to understand what the other person truly wants or needs and this speaks to how open & comfortable with one another. For example, YH stupidly suggesting DH will be fine not working at a place that he has laid his roots down along with the people and clients he has worked with through out the years. DH making his own family more of a priority than his wife and kids. 

I think the show is leading to DH breaking free from his responsibilities and following his own heart. He’s currently “living” like a zombie and finding very little enjoyment in life bc if the restriction he has placed on himself. I love how the writers highlights this by showing DH’s struggle with what society/social norms dictates vs following his own heart. We see him as a man who is morally upright, putting others first, & seemingly always wanting to do the “right thing” to not bring shame onto his family and friends. But JA is slowly unraveling DH, he is seen walking that thin line of wanting to just do what his heart pleases.

We see this with DH first being careful to not start any rumors by not wanting to eat alone, or texting/calling JA and even flatly telling her that she makes him uncomfortable. I just want to make it clear that seeing her as a “friend or family” member would not roused him to say that she makes him uncomfortable. He feels this way bc for the first time, someone sees right into his soul!!! she is someone who understands him and it scares the hell out of him bc he finds himself wanting to wait for her (at the station), & longing to see her (at the bar). 

He seems to pay very little attention to his wife, to the point where it infuriates her bc he seems to only care about his work/family/friends, yet he takes a notice to everything relating to JA, her lack of socks, her bruises, and her indifference towards him at times. He thinks about her very often, he even jeopardized his potential directorship in beating up KI for her.

Lastly, I do not believe being with her means that he has to throw everything away. I think it is hinted through out the show that pl who know PDH, even pl who hated him knows the kind of guy he is, he is careful with whom he chooses to be close to, I think this was why it was even more significant that JY said “if he eats and drinks with you, he likes you”. Besides, DH has a great supportive sys at home and at work. Therefore, even though it may seem taboo, all of these things set up for a greater chance of acceptance of JA. 

**side note: Can you someone please  clarify whether he was waiting for her at the station, JH’s bar, and the divorce friend’s bar lol I want to make sure I’m not delusional and seeing things. 

Don't worry...all here have some interpetition"he waiting/longing for her presence" it was so clear unless someone have idea like what @ninaanin, write above.

How ridiculous they've been, relathionship between abusher with our precious girl.

Don't dare think of that:angry:

• Like 4

A conversation that I find extremely telling in episode 10:

At the bar, after the fight:

"KH – Just keep living your life as you’ve always lived it, ok? You always ignored it and walked away no matter what others said or did. So why are you going around doing things you never did before?

[…]

DH – [smile]

SH – How could you possibly laugh right now?

DH (smiling) – It feels as all of the cells in my body are awake for the first time in a while, so they’re all in a state of shock".

• Like 10
  • LOL 2

14 minutes ago, ninaanin said:

A conversation that I find extremely telling in episode 10:

At the bar, after the fight:

"KH – Just keep living your life as you’ve always lived it, ok? You always ignored it and walked away no matter what others said or did. So why are you going around doing things you never did before?

[…]

DH – [smile]

SH – How could you possibly laugh right now?

DH (smiling) – It feels as all of the cells in my body are awake for the first time in a while, so they’re all in a state of shock".

Yes, thank you for bringing this up. I wanted to fist pump when he said that.  So what we all have been saying is true, he's been sleepwalking the last few years.  The sleeping dragon is finally stirring, and I can't wait to see when he is fully awake and ready to spew out fire.  I hope it will be satisfying.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, sanika said:

agreed... if u are a girl and ur boyfriend shows violence tendency (even verbal), run away...!

better to be single than married to some psycho... than u will be living in dilemma, trapped when u have children..

1 hour ago, ninaanin said:

Awesome post, but for now, I want just to add a word or two about what I've quoted above. 

+1 no matter how handsome / rich / fun, if he sometimes shows a psycho tendency, run away! dont think for a moment that u can change someone character that easily.. promises are sometimes just an illussion.. 

ep 10

i replayed back the video, at first i could not believe DH hit her on the head, however its more like a push.. (what a strong push?)

again he shows a lot of emotion here... more emotion than when he found out his wife is cheating on her... 

the preview of ep 11 when he punched his boss, is it because of his wife / JA / work related? i dont think its work related though..

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, dvdwyn said:

agreed... if u are a girl and ur boyfriend shows violence tendency (even verbal), run away...!

better to be single than married to some psycho... than u will be living in dilemma, trapped when u have children..

+1 no matter how handsome / rich / fun, if he sometimes shows a psycho tendency, run away! dont think for a moment that u can change someone character that easily.. promises are sometimes just an illussion.. 

ep 10

i replayed back the video, at first i could not believe DH hit her on the head, however its more like a push.. (what a strong push?)

again he shows a lot of emotion here... more emotion than when he found out his wife is cheating on her... 

the preview of ep 11 when he punched his boss, is it because of his wife / JA / work related? i dont think its work related though..

I think they had an agreement where the CEO wouldn't tell the wife that DH knew about the affair. I think the preview let see that DH discovers that his wife know it already and I guess he will think the CEO told her. I think the punshing is and it isn't about the wife, I guess it has more to do with his conclusion that their agreement was broken.

• Like 5