[Drama 2017-2018] I am not a Robot, 로봇이 아니

Admin

24 minutes ago, V said:

I love reading al the comments on here! I'm not used to a page moving so fast. Is this fast? It feels fast to me. My other two dramas were Fight for My Way and Go Back Couple and the pages moved a lot slower in the first episode. It picked up at the end though.

Here is the live recap link if anyone wants to recap along. I feel like it's best recapped while at work ^_^

https://www.bah-doo.com/not-robot-live-recap-episode-3-4/

hhhhhhhhh this is not considered fast chingu!! there is other threads where pages move by while you're still reading the previous page like Goblin thread :blink: hhhhhhhh

thank you so much in advance chingu!! :wub: 

11 minutes ago, yusefull said:

Anybody got a good link for the strem ? The one I usually used is dead.

sadly I don't have onre!! :( hope our other chingudeul can help you more!! :) 

[BTS] Yoo Seung Ho and Chae Soo Bin in I'm not a Robot :wub::wub::wub: 

cr: iMBC

@Urnaa TOTALLY!! :love: 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, sakura2016 said:

@fans123 Baek Kyun is really dummy :lol: and I can totally see why they broke up giving "I can see you weren't doing well, I'm happy" "because I'm genious" answers to her pointing his weird behaviour and uncapability to get her point while talking to him!! there is a huge miscommunication here!! :blink: but yeah rioght now both of them still have feelings for each other apparently!! let's see how her and Min Kyu's feelings for both their 1st love will change and will fall for each other!! :wink::wub: 

Let's make a guess, Min Kyu and Ji Ah, who will fall for the other first ? :tongue:

I'm thinking Min Kyu will have his heart beating for her first, maybe because he never been in love? That will make him even weirder than he is right now, he doesn't know how to handle it lmao :lol:

Yes both Back Gyun and Ji Ah, when put together one high IQ and one average...communication breakdown :lol:

But when both Min Kyu and Ji Ah put together....one bad a** plus one weirdo 

Hahahaha they are super cute and funny

:joy::love:

**There goes my first richard simmons in soompi. Now I know what it means hahaha mianhae @Berou

• Like 4

1 minute ago, fans123 said:

Let's make a guess, Min Kyu and Ji Ah, who will fall for the other first ? :tongue:

I'm thinking Min Kyu will have his heart beating for her first, maybe because he never been in love? That will make him even weirder than he is right now, he doesn't know how to handle it lmao :lol:

Yes both Back Gyun and Ji Ah, when put together one high IQ and one average...communication breakdown :lol:

But when both Min Kyu and Ji Ah put together....one bad richard simmons plus one weirdo 

Hahahaha they are super cute and funny

:joy::love:

hhhhhh well it's hard to guess!! she fell for his handsomeness but got out of the spell thanks to his "jerk" attitude :lol: and he's falling for her being his 1st "robot" and the closest to a person he could ever be himself around so who's to have his heartbeat beat 1st to the other?!! :wink: I think it will be Ji Ah falling for him 1st!! he's supper handsome :tongue::wub: but also she'll see his good heart that he doesn't allow others to see :wink:  making it easy for her to have a closer with her feelings with Mr.Genious :rolleyes: while Min Kyu still have his 1st love so I think he'll take some time to have a closer with those feelings!!

hhhhhhhhhh love your equation!! it's poerfect for them!! :lol: 

true!! :wub::lol: she's the person/robot with most said curses he'll see!! poor guy!! :lol: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

hhhhhhhhhh he wanted to touch her chest thinking the buttery buffed up!! :lol: noooooooooooooo poor her for being in such place and poor him for tyaking all the curses in the world without knowing why!! :lol: his flustred look!! cute!! :lol::wub: 

5 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

Why do i have a feeling that when real robot come to our guy he won't be pleased :D

BTW....OTP scenes were so funny and cute :wub:

hhhhhhhhhhh he totally won't be pleased!! :D he likes this robot "chingu mode" :wink: 

yeah!! so cute!! :lol::wub: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@Berou

This part is so funny when I read it:

------------

BG – it shouldn’t, to extend the time we tried to put a better battery, so maybe that is why it is bigger. It is very hot so you shoulnd’t touch her chest.
JA – he is super stupid
MG – should I reset the power button, friend mode came back on
BG – you can reset it

MG tells the robot that he doens’t like people cursing but he likes it when a robot curses. JA thinks it is because he is so stupid

----------

:joy::lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

1 minute ago, sakura2016 said:

hhhhhhhhh he's falling for her weirdness!! :lol: and she was sad the 1st person to call her smart is coming from a weirdo like Min Kyu!!! :lol:

These 3 fellas BG,Mg and Ja. That's one weird messy team but I like it 

Hahahaha:joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

13 minutes ago, Berou said:

MG is thinking of the robot saving his life. He is pretty happy about that. Then he imagines all the things the robot can do for him like scratching his back and cleaning his house and smiling at him and smiling at him and smiling at him. She says if you train me then I can do a lot more for you. He smiles and thinks that maybe he can train a robot.

owwww how sad is that!! he wants to have a human interaction :wub: but with a robot out of fear of humans?!! :( 

and Ji Ah need to hold herself or she'll end up exposing herself!! :o 

http://tv.naver.com/v/2387766

http://tv.naver.com/v/2387789

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

What kind of brother that is??? :angry:...yes she might be weird a bit and in clouds but to throw her out??? I'm mad :angry:

...or not she will return to our lonely guy :wub:

It seems their life in his house will be really interesting :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

9 minutes ago, Berou said:

OUTSIDE

The secretary gets in MG car. They talk business. MG tells him to stop everything and to look at the data next to him. It looks like the secretary is a double agent? The president of the shipment company wanted to do robots but couldn’t because the board members said no. That is why he funded the robot company. But after the president died all the funding ended and now they have all these secret behind the scenes stories. MG wants the secretary to investigate all these things. The secretary is stressed out. he is caught in the middle of these two powerful men. he says he will investigate it.

LABORATORY

The secretary goes to the laboratory and tells them to move the company to the chairmans house. the scientists are all like, what? The secretary says if they say no then MG will sell their company and it will be taken apart.

MG goes to his families tomb and talks to his parents. He tells him Mom that he is living well and alive. Another man comes up and says that today is his fathers memorial day. he says his son isn’t doing as well as him, he is the CEO and MG should support him as a friend. MG says he doesn’t have that much power. Ah, maybe this man is the president? But he looks like a bad guy.

MG leaves and gets in his car and hits it an all those things. He is angry.

waaah so I was right and they were playing behind Min Kyu's back but he caught them!! hhhhhhhhh :naughty: 

at least Min Kyu doesn't give them his trust as I was fearing!! it's good to know!! 

http://tv.naver.com/v/2387721/list/173946

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Berou said:

But then the door opens. he is about to come into his own house. JA quickly hides her face. She wonders why that bad guy is there? Is MG the chairman of KAM bank? Her life is so messed up, he hits her, accused her as a robber, he messed up her life and he is the chairman of the bank. She meanders about this for a while.

that's bad, that's bad!! Min Kyu can end up thinking she fooled him because of the loan or whatever she wants from the bank that he's its chairman!! hate this!! :unsure:

and I get that her brother is strssed but really this is too much!! why does he keep crushing her things and her heart!! :( don't like his actions toward her!! <_< 

7 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

What kind of brother that is??? :angry:...yes she might be weird a bit and in clouds but to throw her out??? I'm mad :angry:

...or not she will return to our lonely guy :wub:

yeah I'm mad at him too!! <_< but she'll go to our guy so not that bad after all!! :):wub: 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, fans123 said:

I just finished watching with sub.

Lmfao :joy: at the part Baek Gyun and Ji Ah first meeting, the first thing came out from his mouth was about Padded Bra and Hair hahahaha:joy:

Looks like he still has feelings for her. 

He saw her and in his Head he neaded to find out if she still looks the same as the Robot. So the Hair was a Problem. About his Feelings - not sure - he kept the picture. But honestly if my ex would create a robot with my face I would freak out. Psycho!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

5 minutes ago, Berou said:

A lot of scenes go by of JA and MG in their life during this time of night. They are both lonely. MG contemplates selling the company or not. JA looks at her invention.

Finally JA gets a text from the scientist. They wonder if she can play a robot for a few more days?

JA tells her friend that she will make MG start the competition again to help young entrepreneurs.

The scientists are packing up all their items. They think JA wont do it, but then she shows up and says that she can work for them a little longer, for free, for a week. BG wants to know the reason. She says the reason is that they paid her too much, so it didn’t make her comfortable. She has one condition, they have to keep her there with food and boarding. BG tells her that they are moving…

While moving another van follows them. It parks at the company and two dangerous looking people get out. But then they take off their glasses and they don’t look so dangerous, lol.

Someone tells the president that the Santa Maria team dissapeared. the foreigners tell the CEO that they want this Santa Maria team. It looks like they had some shady deal. The foreigners want the AJ3.

cr: @V

I knew it!! I think they were planning to seel the invention without telling Min Kyu in a price lower than it really deserves and they'll get the profits themselves!! dirty people!! happy failing plan!! :naughty: 

more naver videos!! :D well not that happy scenes though!!  

http://tv.naver.com/v/2387835

http://tv.naver.com/v/2387850

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

He saw her and in his Head he neaded to find out if she still looks the same as the Robot. So the Hair was a Problem. About his Feelings - not sure - he kept the picture. But honestly if my ex would create a robot with my face I would freak out. Psycho!

I would too hahaha :lol:. A normal conversation is simply "how are you?" 

He is genius but convo went South lmao

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

7 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

hhhhhhhh well he's weirdo for sure!! :lol: but I think he still have feelings for her too!! bothe of them kept getting flustered mentioning their old feelings like hiding them right now!!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, sakura2016 said:

hhhhhhhhh this is not considered fast chingu!! there is other threads where pages move by while you're still reading the previous page like Goblin thread :blink: hhhhhhhh

thank you so much in advance chingu!! :wub: 

That is crazy! Yeah, I can see the Goblin thread going by super fast. I think I usually follow dramas that are a little more quiet on the fan front.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Berou said:

Restroom problems! They all want to use the restroom! They all have to poop because of the curry from yesterday. JA also has to go, but she is the robot.

JA’s ex girlfriend shows up.

AH, it looks like JA migh have to rescue MG again.

hhhhhhhhhh being a robot isn't easy!! :lol: 

oh why need saving again?!! well he's the "beast" who needs saving after all!! :wink::tongue: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2