[Drama 2017] Mad Dog 매드독

Go Seung Ji

Hi guys! First time to comment. I binge watched this drama because when I started watching it, I got totally hooked right away. It started very well and ended very satisfactorily. All the actors were perfect for their roles. Acting was excellent. It's one of the best dramas I have seen in 2017, and perhaps in the history of my kdrama addiction. 

Everything was just perfect and I can't even find any flaws. I am not sure about you guys, it's probably just me. But I have nothing but praises for Mad Dog. And is there even anyone here who didn't squeal at every HaRi-MinJoon scenes?? OMG the chemistry. Would it be too much to ask for season 2? Just my ten cents. Thanks guys and thank you to all the people behind this thread. 

Mad Dog has been super awesome.

• Like 5

@stroppyse @triplem About the bet: I can not definitely say that HMJ and HR's romance has been fully developped. However, since they are giving clues that both are actually dating, I can't say that there is no romance. It was really in the middle for me. So @stroppyse and @Dhakra, there is no real winner to me! @triplem What do you think? 

• Like 2

Finaly could watch it with subs - and I am just the same as I was last night watching it RAW. I can´t stop smiling. I love the End! I just wished we could see them a bit longer - woring as a team now with absolut trust.

For me there is no question Hari and MJ are dating. No bickering anymore - just her beautiful smile when he told her that only he can watch her legs. No question for me that he is really allow to watch (and touch...  whatever). For some reason it fits well to that Drama and I am okay with it - end even more I loved this little Hyung we all where waiting for - and the reaction from each of the Team. I am still smiling.

And I will miss them!

Oh and - they are on a Mission - they need to act like STranger - no more loveline possible in that situation. Just my meaning.

• Like 3

The main focus of this show for me has always been...Woo Dohwan heh. Well the rest of Mad Dog Team too especially Kangwoo looking mighty fine with his post prison hair:w00t: the whole baddie shenanigan was just an afterthought IMO. Although Hyungi was entertaining to watch:D

Somewhat disappointed with Hari-Minjoon's whatever LoL but that last line where he said he ONLY wanted to see her legs for himself YeoW Minjoon-shi you lil dirty perv!:phew: Of course Nurse Oh has now joined the team. And now Minjoon has a hyung in Kangwoo aww~ they're just one big happy family... 

Well until the next one, take care everyone it's been fun. Happy hols & Happy 2018B)

• Like 3

Guys, I watched the episodes and all the scenes again about a million times. Even though the drama was based on a simple storyline and one main case, I think all the actors made it work and in the end, the last scene was so rewarding and proved how far each character had come since the beginning. 

Of course, I would have like more confirmation about Hari and Minjoon, but again, this drama was never about the romance (DAMN STUPID HEART FOR FALLING INTO THE SHIP) and I think the subtle clues and exchanges in the final episode tells us that they are together.

I would be so down for a Season 2. I mean the ending is pretty much just the beginning of them as a team. Perhaps this time, we can see more than just one case but have the Mad Dog team solve a few different cases that somehow lead into one conspiracy. I think that was what I initially thought the drama would be like, instead of just focusing on the plane accident. 

If there was a Season 2 though, we definitely need all the actors of the Mad Dog team on board. And I would love to see more interactions and development between Hari and Minjoon, Cheetah and Nurse Oh, as well as the Mad Dog family.

I think I will be watching as many Mad Dog videos in the upcoming days, at least until I decide what drama to watch next, since I currently lost both my Monday/Tuesday drama slot and Wednesday/Thursday drama slot all in one go. Talk about major post-drama deprived syndrome. Sigh.

See you guys all around.

• Like 5

Namoo actor's Naver post on Yoo Ji Tae in  Mad Dog - there's more pics in the post below.

http://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=10748398&memberNo=1609562

I wonder if they are going to fulfill their rating promise since Mad Dog ranked no 1 in ratings for the past 3 episodes :D

IMG_2691.jpg?type=w1200

image_3603122061511156464959.jpg?type=w1

The last BTS video for Mad Dog

http://www.vlive.tv/video/50751

• Like 5

End Party Video

On 12/4/2017 at 3:15 PM, Mindy said:

I wonder if they will release a DVD with added BTS? Anyone heard any news?

Also does anyone know if the gang is going to get a reward vacation?

I don't think there will be any reward vacation, looking at the ratings.

No news on any DVD release either.

• Like 2

On 07/12/2017 at 1:55 AM, blu76off said:

T ^ T

That also means the chances of Season 2 is slim. 

*goes back to writing fanfics for Minjoon x Hari couple*

*finishes writing one fanfic*

For those of you who maybe suffering from withdrawals, here's a little teaser fanfic I wrote which you can check out either on Dramabeans or Tumblr.

ENJOY!!

• 3 weeks later...

Just finished this and save me they both made me fall for Woo Do-Hwan

On 7.12.2017 at 2:55 AM, blu76off said:

End Party Video

the ratings did fine . 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)

• 3 weeks later...

I just finished this drama. I was so amazed by the plot and the characters. Very entertaining drama. I loved very much the Mad Dog but I recognized that, in the beginning, the character of Kim Min Joon was not loved by me. I thought that his bad behaviour of con man for his revenge would create a real chaos. But after a few episodes, with the story and plot slowly revealed, this character seems to be very touching like the others. 

What I liked too in this drama was the suspense distilled in each episode. The cliffhangers were well. It was impossible to guess what could happen in each episode. It's a good drama of 2017. 

• Like 2

i just loved this drama.... the ending and evry episode was beautiful.. loved how mad dog team took care of each other. and relationship between kim min joon and jang hari i wished the writer showed more romantic version of there story.... but it was still very nice...

hope we could get a season 2 of the same...

• Like 1

• 8 months later...