[Drama 2017] Mad Dog 매드독

Go Seung Ji

9 hours ago, Mindy said:

I think with 2 episodes remaining it would be too big a plot twist for Hari to go to the dark side but I can totally see her doing something to help Minjoon and Kangwoo. I mean it wouldn't be bad if she pretended to go to the dark side and help Hyun Ki, but only for the whole Mad Dog team to be in on it too. I also wouldn't mind if she got hurt so then there will be some development between her and Minjoon. I mean I have noticed in the latter episodes, their lines have mirrors each other's from the beginning.

Examples that I can think of...

1.  Hari fell on Minjoon on the table where he ran off because of the cockroach / Minjoon (kind of) fell on Hari when he was drunk
  2. Minjoon taking his clothes off and telling Hari to "turn around" / Hari changing in the car and telling Minjoon to "turn around"

So given this observation, I'm kind of thinking that if Hari gets hurt and ends up in hospital then Minjoon will be the one by her side. I'm also imagining some confession whilst she's unconscious/or pretending to be and somehow Pentium records it which later on the whole team listens together (preferably Cheetah and Pentium reenacting the scene by lip syncing the voice recording) leading to some embarrassing/shy moments, whilst Kang Woo looks on like a proud father/brother. THE END.

If none of this happens, I might have to start writing fanfics again.

Umm do share the link with us in that case :D

• Like 2

I think someone called it on KMJ saying something about JHR's clothes after the hug ahaha. I'm disappointed, but then I enjoyed the Pentium x KMJ bromance scene later!! So adorable that all the guys care so much about HR too. KMJ has grown by leaps and bounds since ep 1, and treating CKW, Cheetah and Pentium with sincerity. I'm still waiting for the one scene he can tell JHR his true feelings without turning it into a joke of some kind! Please let there be one before they go back to their bickering push-pull selves!

I'm still wondering on that one scene they had Lawyer Lee and dramatic music when HR was leaving the police station. Kinda feels like they tried to set something up and then nothing happened next. Same with JHK and HR scene. But that said, how cool was CKW when he went face to face with Lawyer Lee at the end of the ep. Please let him have some plan though since he basically locked himself in with a murderer.

• Like 7

I'm so done with Kim Min Joon. Girl is being all sincere with you and you go make fun of her. Dude, just because you're afraid of starting a relationship with her. 

Hari should just go off with some random dude to make him jealous.

I know I'm just saying that because I'm annoyed but really I want them together. Wish there was more than just 1 episode for that. This couple literally takes one leap and then two steps back. They need to have some consideration for us shipper' s hearts.

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

I wanted to smack minjoon's head sooooo hard in today's episode like arghhh! I mean please show some consideration towards jung hari and us shippers, the poor girl is head over heels on him and he know that too, the only possible explanation right now in my mind as to why our jan gebauer is so afraid of a relationship is that he doesn't want to get close to hari neither does he want her to get close to him because he knows his life is at risk, he was almost murdered like two times, counting today's episode kangwoo saved him otherwise the count would have been 3. So in order to not hurt hari he does this STUPID SHEEZ! Argh!!!!!  There better be a full 30 min confession scene along with a kiss scene (I would not mind a bed scene as well hehe).

I m so excited to see minjoon's press conference hope it won't get ruined this time. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

@crazyyo @stroppyse I swear guys, if nothing happens to our couple tomorrow I might jump off this boat and drown myself in Minjoon's pool of idiocy. Take Hari with me and go find ourselves some mermen or something.

I think I get what Minjoon is doing but I don't see the point at the same time, especially with one episode remaining. I seriously think that Hari really has to get hurt for some sense to be kicked into him.

When he responded to Pentium that him and Hari werent in that kind of relationship, I was like "Dude, stop playing with the girl if you're not interested. You know how her dad was scammed and now you're scamming her feelings. No wonder you're a con artist" I love but hate the guy. Can't imagine how Hari feels.

Anyway hopefully when I wake up and finish work tomorrow, I will see a good ending.

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, Mindy said:

@crazyyo @stroppyse I swear guys, if nothing happens to our couple tomorrow I might jump off this boat and drown myself in Minjoon's pool of idiocy. Take Hari with me and go find ourselves some mermen or something.

I think I get what Minjoon is doing but I don't see the point at the same time, especially with one episode remaining. I seriously think that Hari really has to get hurt for some sense to be kicked into him.

When he responded to Pentium that him and Hari werent in that kind of relationship, I was like "Dude, stop playing with the girl if you're not interested. You know how her dad was scammed and now you're scamming her feelings. No wonder you're a con artist" I love but hate the guy. Can't imagine how Hari feels.

Anyway hopefully when I wake up and finish work tomorrow, I will see a good ending.

Hahaha take me with you , I think we need to find a boyfriend for hari to wake minjoon up.

When he said they are not in that kind of relationship my heart torned in thousand pieces! Boy if you guys are not in that kind of relationship then the f you have been doing for almost 15 episodes? I get his reasons and all and I know he likes her veryyy much but he really shouldn't have said that , broke my heart :( like you said stop playing with the girl. I love that guy but was kind of disappointed today.Guess he likes her so much he can't control himself. 

Lets wait for a confession scene tomorrow :wub:

• Like 6

Sigh. Did not manage to catch last night's episode since I was unwell but there seems to be movement on the HR/MJ front?

I am not as much invested in shipping them. I honestly love the planning which may/may not succeed in flushing out the bad guys. Their plans may fail (when MJ was about to speak at the press conference only to realise it would backfire) and when they succeed in pushing HJ and the two transport guys into speaking freely in the bugged office. 

Anticipating watching Ep 15 in 5 hours time once I get home from work!

• Like 5

I wasn't going to comment on this because although I've been watching this I've been on a severe hiatus from watching dramas, but I can't help but write some of my thoughts here.

First off, some may know me as the pervy oppa lover who get many warnings from mods for being too pervy, but if you don't, hi, I'm heartoppaya. 

As everyone, I'm in for the hari and minjoon non-romance although, YJT has been a favorite of mine since Healer. So although we're on the last day, stay happy, have hope, our gang will find a way to show the bad guys, who Mad Dogs are. And maybe we'd get some intense lip action between hari and MJ. Here's a cookie for all the hoping. :cookie:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

I've been following this drama every week.. One thing comes to mind when it comes to HJ with her mad obessed love for Mad Dog..  I can't help but think she may would have stood a chance to have him if she had kept his son alive.. Afterall she was God mother to his son.. With all the resources at her disposal she could have made the wife death seem like and accident and paid the killer off..    

• Like 2

9 hours ago, crazyyo said:

Hahaha take me with you , I think we need to find a boyfriend for hari to wake minjoon up.

When he said they are not in that kind of relationship my heart torned in thousand pieces! Boy if you guys are not in that kind of relationship then the f you have been doing for almost 15 episodes? I get his reasons and all and I know he likes her veryyy much but he really shouldn't have said that , broke my heart :( like you said stop playing with the girl. I love that guy but was kind of disappointed today.Guess he likes her so much he can't control himself. 

Lets wait for a confession scene tomorrow :wub:

Exactly. He says he doesn't want to see her hurt but he's the one hurting her. Idiot. I shall wait with a less hopeful heart so if nothing happens I am mentally and emotionally prepared.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Mindy said:

Exactly. He says he doesn't want to see her hurt but he's the one hurting her. Idiot. I shall wait with a less hopeful heart so if nothing happens I am mentally and emotionally prepared.

And if she doesn't want him cuz he is such an richard simmons and he sniffed her coat just to tell her that she's smelly (I mean who does that to the girl he likes?!), yunno when he's like the least ideal person for her on the long run.....

.... he can always have me.

MIN JOON OPPA LOOK AT ME!!!!!!!

:bawling:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1