[Drama 2017-2018] Just Between Lovers 그냥 사랑하는 사이

Go Seung Ji

Fated.  Recovering from something traumatic is easier when you know you're not alone and someone also experienced the same thing.

I  love the scene below. They were both reading a book.  Gang Doo likes to read.

And then he smile. He peeked  through at her, whilst she's reading the book.  Aw.

twts cr as tagged.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And especially for Gang Doo, they both have to go past that that tragedy. The trauma.  The guilt.

"except..... the problem is they always come back . "

DRhr9z2WsAA8B5b.jpg

DRhr90pWkAYBNAB.jpg

cr: kira

And in episode 4,  Gang Doo started hear voices....

DRi2NKsVwAAlpHf.jpg

cr: fanid/jtbc stills

On 24/12/2017 at 4:02 AM, jongski said:

Fated.  Recovering from something traumatic is easier when you know you're not alone and someone also experienced the same thing.

I  love the scene below. They were both reading a book.  Gang Doo likes to read.

And then he smile. He peeked  through at her, whilst she's reading the book.  Aw.

twts cr as tagged.

Oh my gosh, I loved that scene when they are reading together too-soo much! I'm a big reader myself, so I love that Gang Doo is a reader and that Moon Soo also enjoys reading. It was so cool to see that enjoyment of reading was something that they have in common and that they can share a love of literature-as you don't often see that in dramas.  And yeah-his happy smile was too adorable.

Merry Christmas @bebebisous33@evie7@Mau_Cherry@itgirl@carolinedl and everyone in this thread.

This is really good melodrama to end the year. The writing the directing, acting, the beautiful cinematography viewers are praising too. We've had so many fantasy dramas, so it's nice to go back to basics and watch something that deals with reality and  social issues, trauma and recovering from the feel of guilt of the one  to survive.

I saw this and want to share. Cr: @joeesuu. This was the voice over of Moon Soo, her mother still depressed. The father too is mostly just dealing with it in his way.

"Even if we're family, we can't feel the same emotions. But I can only imagine that the sadness I felt losing my younger sister, would be less than the sadness a mother would have felt losing a child. That's why the only thing I can do is....."  -Moon Soo, ep3

DRzV0yZU8AACpw0.jpg

When the story is actually in the flashback.....

I read theory ( twt post by @elena) that there could another one trapped in the ruble. Another boy, but that he died. That GD was the 'selfish one trying to save himself' ( hence the guilt) after MS was rescued. Is that boy.... that one that MS supposed to meet? 'sung jae oppa'. The end scenes for ep 4 he's head voice.. in his head.  But it was just them in the rubble, right?

DRg5u8KXUAE8RGj.jpg

cr burcu

These two  talented 15 year old young actors.  Nam Da Reum and Park Si Eun. We have to acknowledge them.  The next stars of kdrama. Have you seen their credentials? it's impressive. And mentioned previous pages, they were both in  Six Flying Dragons.

cr as tagged.

57 minutes ago, jongski said:

I saw this and want to share. Cr: @joeesuu. This was the voice over of Moon Soo, her mother still depressed. The father too is mostly just dealing with it in his way.

"Even if we're family, we can't feel the same emotions. But I can only imagine that the sadness I felt losing my younger sister, would be less than the sadness a mother would have felt losing a child. That's why the only thing I can do is....."  -Moon Soo, ep3

Merry Christmas to you too:heart:What struck me about this was no one has let Moon Soo grieve for her sister.   She has to keep it inside.  She has to take care of her mother telling herself I shouldn't feel bad or cry since my mother lost her child  I feel so sad for her because her mother made it all about her own loss when Moon Soo was in the hospital. I could not imagine how a mother would feel losing a child but this mother seems to have forgotten that she has another child. This child who went through a horrific experience of her own that she disassociated to the point she does not remember it. All her mother can do is drink.   I tried not come down on Moon Soo's mother because she did lose a child but at this point, she is being very selfish. 

hi!... Merry Xmas!!

First time here and also for both otp.. never watch them before. but the story line  the cinematography and the mood really get me....

By the way, the girl childhood otp  also the childhood otp of Seven Days Queen. And me also love her in there...  may be I get this drama because of her?.. hahahaa.. 

can't wait for tonight!

Episode is over and I have such an heavy heart. With today we learned a lot more how much those two needs each other and needs comfort and healing.

And the Oscar goes to .....

LEE JOON-HO!!!!!!

Moon Soo rushed to find Gang Doo - beeing afrait after remembering what the workers said about accidents on the construction field when it rains.

Gang Doo is out there (as we know) he checks everything and finds the hole in the wood. He goes down and sees something in the mud - not only stones - there is a shoe. His Nightmare awakes again... Terrible Nightmare - we just knew the surface until now.

Moon Soo arrives on the Side too - but GD is not in the office. So she searched for him outside - dark - rainy - where is he.

She can hear something.

GD freaks out - he had a Memory of himself when he was in the collapsed building - seeing a shoe - grapping it - and it was only a shoe with a foot - flesh and bones - just a bodypart.

GD tries to get the shoe out of the mud - as I understood he freaks out there is a human.

Moon Soo finds him - tries to stop him - but no way - GD even pushed her back - until he hold the shoe in his hands - and collapsed to the ground. It is of course just the shoe.

MS gets his attention - Something is wrong - looks like the instruction is about to collapse and MS tries hard to use her body to save it - GD sees and helps - and gladly after a while someone is coming and they can scream for help.

Next Day...

Joo Won arrives on the construction side. He gets informed what happend and is surprised to see Moon Soo - dirty - working hand in hand with the mans. Joo Won remembers her rushing out of the office - so this was where she runs too.

GD and MS have something to eat and JW joins them.

My feeling about the scene was that JW ask something and GD was thinking what to answer (felt like he wanted to help MS out) but she said something he was surprised about. Then Yoo Jin enters the Scene. She don´t looked pleased to see the three together.

Next Scene.

From the Preview - GD drinking his 7up (or whatever) and MS want some too - GD really has no coins - so she steals his to take a swallow from his can.

When GD tries to stand up he is in pain because of his leg. MS made him sid down again and wanted to take care about him - but he didn´t like her to see his scar. She pulls his jeans to see his knee - but that was too much for him. GD left her behind.

MS goes back in the side office where JW is talking with YJ. Need words for this scene - but it feels like JW tries to send MS home and YJ wants MS something to do. Sure - MS is like - I´m fine - again. Everything is okay.

Last but not least MS goes to the place of her friend Wan Jin. Our Webtoon Girl is shocked to see her friend - dirty like a little puppy which played in the mud. MS sure - first smiles - but than for a moment looked like she is about to cry. MS takes a shower and WJ deals with a lot of comments on the internet about her webtoon (i guess). She is so not pleased - to say it nicely. One person maked her extra angry.

Next Scene - MSs Mother is on the phone. She has an argument with someone. Aunt is joining - and they talk. Need words for this scene too. Sorry.

Why do I feel sorry for Jung Yoo Taek whenever he was in a talk with his sister. He acts strong and angry in front of her - she puts him down - again - telling him maybe to do a good job. But when she left YT looks unhappy. I don´t like this Guy - but he is not really the typical evil CEO.

JW in on the construction Side. He himself checked if everything is okay now and the hole is repaired. he checked the mud and smells on it - that wakes his own memory of the Day from the collapse of the mall. He is on the side of his father. In the Background we see the helper searching for living persons in the ruin. JWs Father looks like is about to collapse too  - he is in real shock in inner pain.

JW is back at his city office. He again checked the names of the victims. DId he found GDs Father too -  not sure - I guess it was just about Ha Yeon Soo - MS Sister.

GD is with Grandmo and she takes care about his leg. Ma Ri is there too.

Sorry - Part II - Phonecall in the middle

GD is with Grandmo and she takes care about his leg. Ma Ri is there too. Again I need the subs. Am I right - are they talking about the Girl and GD tries to get out of the situation. However - he left with new drugs - after he gave Grandmo Money. After he left MA RI seems to ask Grandmo about GD and she remembers how they met. Back in the Days she was a real Gangster (looks like it) she even had to Gangster as Underlings - taking the money for her. Gang Doo came in her Office back than - walking on a crutch. He has a paper in his hands and it felt like he offered something - not sure - but he said something what gets Grandmos Attention back than.

Back in the present.

Finally a bit Fun today - GD don´t really needs coins to get his cans. His foreman sees him kicking the drinks machine - and yeah - one can for GD. Looks like the machine is broken - and this is the only way to get them - more my idea but GD seems to tell his foreman to call the number on the machine to fix it. GD kicks again and a new Can comes down. Foreman looks happy and waits with open hand to get it. But the second one is not for him too (as we can easily guess - I love that). GD leaves with two cans - and foreman looks a bit lost than tries his luck kicking the machine too... sure without success.

I'm watching ep 1 right now. I'm glad I started watching it today because its hard to catch up once holidays are over. There's pile of work waiting for me to work on. I gotta love Monday and I think I will. :)

Part III - this Time my kids where asking for help. :D

Oh by the way - MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Joo Won and Gang Doo in the office. JW gave his Car Key to GD. I wonder if he even have a driving licence.

GD waits outside for MS and made MS catch the Key - she has do drive. Really - one of the scene which led me think whatelse GD could not learn when it was the time for it - because of hospital - money and later his nightmares - but on the other hand he is so damn smart and street wise. What kind of great man could he have been without the accident. Not that I don´t love him the way he is now - but I guess you all know what I mean. :wink:

Lovely Scene follows - MS told GD to use the seatbelt - but GD didn´t want to. Guess he don´t like the feeling to be trapped - cramped. Not sure if it is the right word. Sorry...

But of course MS can´t start the engieen when GD is not strapped. So she leans to his side and does it for him. I love his reaction. The way he looks at her. Right after that he offers her the can. Knowing how he got it - its even more fun that she that - preview - today you have the coins.

Meanwhile JW checked the internet and found old articels about Yeon Soo. One of his Workers comes to him - no idea what they are talking - sorry.

I guess - GD had a lot to nag about when MS drives the car - she really get angry  - and I liked it - stopping the car on a way to give a little shock to GD.

Sorry - I need to stopp here - really sorry - someone is at the Door.

Christmas Time... oops

Archived