[Drama 2017-2018] Just Between Lovers 그냥 사랑하는 사이

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the Preview - she is wearing the same cloth when she puts the ice in the fridge - as she wears in the last scene from the Preview. Hmm - looks like they try to trick us again.

even so the RAW might be out by now - I will finish what I have started.

Gang Doo and Moon Soo seems to visit places with Memorial Stones - some old places too.

Next Scene is Yoo Taeks Office - Joo Won and Yoo Jin are there too. YW leaves first - and we have the Scene from the Preview  with the siblings. Yoo Jin stopps Joo Won - she simple step in front of his Car when he is about to leave. They have a talk in the Car - it is about a Father - I guess his Father but not sure - maybe her father.

Gang Do and Sang Man in GDs (i guess) Room. They are watching TV. If I got it right it was about some people rescued animals (cats) GD wish to change the program. But Sang Man don´t let him. I guess what they say is importend too. The way GD looks at his friend when he spoke his mind - I have an idea but I will wait.

MS works in the office and GD comes by. Gosh I love it - I love when he came closer and gosh his Eyes... I just love it. GD seems to know all the victims names - and MS is surprised and moved because of it. She checked the names. She thinks about her sister for a brief moment.

Joo Won comes and sees Moon Soo - she smiles - but than he saw GD too - sorry about the second lead - but there is just one couple for me.

YT is in the Bar again - Ma Ri is with him - and he for sure had too much to drink. Seems like he said something I really wish to know.

We are at the Police Station. A young man had to answer questions and it was about Wan Jin and the comments as I guess. Looks like a little side story is waiting for us - will wait what I think about it. For the Moment it looked like what Wan Jin told this Guy hits him.

GD in Suit. Gosh he has no idea how to wear a tie - and Sang Man is no help for him too. He smiles and I love this smile and than his phone rings. DAMN... Sister is calling - and why is she always acting like this in front of him. Like he can´t do anything right in his eyes. She yell at him - and with the scenes coming I guess it was something about the dept they have to pay.

Gand Doo runs out. Looks like trouble is waiting. Oh - waiting - MS waits for GD and tries to call him. So thats why he dressed so nicely. He was on his way to meet someone with her because of buisness.

So Mi - was it the name - the new friend at work from Moon Soo cames in the office and talked with MS for a moment and if I got it right - she said something about the bright sun today - or the good weather (maybe to meet a guy..). Of course it triggers another memory from Moon Soo - the Memory of Yeon Soo speaking about the sun on the day before the Accident. Something already started to change. MS for a moment can´t act like it´s alright. She looks like about to cry (great acting) and made a fist.

Gang Doo enters a Room without asking and it is the same room and the same Underlings as in the Past from Grandmo - just the Boss had changed. Or am I wrong and the Mans are not the same - but I think they are. Looks like those money lender wanted to get the money - what ever - they fight and we know why GD had new scratches in the Preview.

Moon Soo is waiting outside a Building - again tried to call GD - but no respons. She meets a man. And I need subs. What is is about - who is that. He gives MS his card and left - the same moment GD finaly arrives. They meet on the Street and there is something - my sensors are on. Scene from the preview - so cute when she cares about GD - he looks a bit messy but still dressed up.

They are out and I guess they try to talk with another victim. But that is really just a guess from my side.

My Heart is still heavy -

they arrive at a house - the place looks really poor. MS tries to get in but noone answers. But GD - smart as always  - sees the signs and he don´t like what he sees. The letter Box is so full - noone had emptied it - for example. He seems to have a real bad feeling - so am I. MS did not notice that behind her back GD try to find a way in. He goes around the corner and easily jumps over a wall. He sees shoes and enters the house. Finaly MS gets what happend - she sees GD behind the gate now and try to follow him. GD enters the house - with respect he left the shoes behind too and looks for the person who lives there. And - he found someone - we can only see the feets.... the person must have been dead a while as I guess. Poor GD.... MS arrives too but GD stopps her to come nearer. He screams at her to stay away.

Police has to come and for me GD was way to calm. He has a talk with MS and I hoped she would not let him alone. But a phonecall comes in and MS appologized - she had to leave. No reason to say sorry - GD still acts calm and like its all okay. But I feared it was not like that. I was so right.

Even in the Car - MS still hesitat to leave. She can see GD in the rear view mirror - or better his back. She graps the door to open it - the phone rings again. My feeling - it is mum.

GD looks around when MS finaly left - then he goes back to his motel room. The owner sleeps. GD goes to the rooftop - he awaits Sang Man to find - but he is alone there too. GD don´t like it. he lay down a bit - but that was a bad idea - the moment he closed his eyes he remember the naked feet he just saw... and he jumps up. I felt so terrible sad for him already. He runs to the construction side - and tries to find someone there. My heart broke ( I said it before - the oscar goes to... ) when GD was searching in the office - no one there. Then he met his foreman. And.... hugs him. Thats how lonely he was - how much he neaded someone around - someone to support him. He acted like a little lost child in that moment. Of course forman can´t understand what was going on and so in the end - GD is alone again.

Moon Soo is at home again. She sits beside her mother who is already more than half asleep. (thats why she had to come home.... gosh...)

So lovely how MS took care with Mum - she lay down on her side and she too... starts do dream. Her Nightmare is back. But this time i get my evidence that this Guy in the Background was her Date. In Shock MS wakes up again - and this time the Oscar goes to her... wow.... that pain in her eyes... she starts to cry... her mother sees it... but she acted not like a mother should have act. Hug your child - support your child... give comfort to your child. No it was more like mum could not even handle MS in tears.

GD works again as a Nightguard. He checked the wooden constructions again - and suddenly the light goes out. Right after that the batterie from his torch died too. Did we know how hard it is for GD? No - we still don´t know everything. Darkness is something GD is afraid too - he was in panic the moment it was all dark around him. And he again hears the voice. But its not just the voice. When he turns around out of the Darkness - there is the man from his memory - Gang Doo really is haunted by memories - he can hear and see the Ghost from his past. I forgot - in the Memory Scenes - it got much cleared that he needed to loose the handy from this guy when he tried to hold on to GDs leg.

Moon Soo is out too - she stands somewhere - I guess in front of her home - and looks around the city by night. We can see the Guy who became GDS Ghost - her DAte - on the Ice Cream Place - texting her - with a happy smile. Than the young Gang Doo who just saw Moon Soo - she is behind the mirrorwall.... or how to call that wall. And Episode is over for today -

Preview is already shared here....

@piekeboeboe Sorry for beeing late - but I tried to grant your wish. Merry Christmas.

I made over 500 Screenshots today...

phuuuu...

For tomorrow I wish to get a bit healing. Today really was painful for me. I knew I will cry and suffer with them. I knew it - today i felt so sorry for them - i did not await the scene with the body they found.

The biggest scenes for me today where - when GD desperatly tried to find someone to be with him - i could never felt his pain and fear so much before. 

jmujmk66.png

He was in so much Pain.

And his short relieve... when he felt like he finaly found someone... His smile was so innocent somehow ---  thank you for finding me...

sqhwvgz5.png

but the foreman was the wrong man to help him. I hope the next time it will be MS who will find him when he freaks out like that again. I really wish to see that scene. One or the other - he finds her - or she finds him  - but he needs the right person on his side.

The other scene was of course Moon Soo - when she finaly started to cry.

nmr42x9z.png

This don´t need more words - right.

Busy with holidays stuff wasn't able to watch the raw :(

@Mau_Cherry@piekeboeboe Thank you so  much, chingus for the recaps. <3

42 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

I made over 500 Screenshots today...

phuuuu...

For tomorrow I wish to get a bit healing. Today really was painful for me. I knew I will cry and suffer with them. I knew it - today i felt so sorry for them - i did not await the scene with the body they found.

The biggest scenes for me today where - when GD desperatly tried to find someone to be with him - i could never felt his pain and fear so much before. 

OMG!  feel you! reading the recaps looking at the screen caps,  at what will my tears start to fall. I feel heavy heart and hurt  for GD. I have the raw right now....ohno :(

@Mau_Cherry
Thank you so much for take time to do Live Recap. 
You make my day! and You make my wish come true. :wub:

Even raw might be out, Please allow me to finish what I have started too.

Episode 5
( continue )

at bar : YT and Ma Ri
at police station : Wan Jin

Spoiler

SfYYWjY.jpg

Gong Doo in Suit

Spoiler

gxQBIcz.jpg

at office : Moon Soo

Spoiler

fCEUEiy.jpg

Gong Doo fight

Spoiler

8U0ps9o.jpg

Moon Soo

Spoiler

svkKrvG.jpg

GD MS

Spoiler

N9HMiqC.jpg

Spoiler

7m7Hh1j.jpg

Spoiler

IX8hzke.jpg

Spoiler

rJTB1vK.jpg

Spoiler

NTCDXRD.jpg

5 hours ago, jongski said:

Busy with holidays stuff wasn't able to watch the raw :(

@Mau_Cherry@piekeboeboe Thank you so  much, chingus for the recaps. <3

OMG!  feel you! reading the recaps looking at the screen caps,  at what will my tears start to fall. I feel heavy heart and hurt  for GD. I have the raw right now....ohno :(

I made a Deal with my Kids so I had a bit time - I will try to watch tomorrow too - I need too... I am not used to do recaps. Gosh - this Show really hits me hard. When the writer will go on like this - and I trust her - I found a new all time fav. Drama and I need to buy it later.

Yes - Tears are unavoidable. I prepared the tissues. But today was not an Episode for me to cry - it was more like i felt like crying. Gosh - the real pain will follow. I still waits for the subs.

@piekeboeboe Thanks to you too - I am happy if you are. Honestly - your wish made me decide to try it - its been a while I tried to help with recaps. Not really Live recap - more after live recap. :D  I only have one computer and I don´t like to switch from forum to Internet TV. I can´t miss a second. :wub:

2 hours ago, saroia said:

@Mau_CherryThanks for the recaps. This is my first time watching a drama raw. I must really like it,lol.

BANG - you are doomed now. You just started something. I know that feeling. 

I hope you can feel about it like I do - because there is something special for me about watching a Drama RAW - extremly this kind of Drama.

You don´t need to concentrate on the lines below. Like this you can just focus on the faces - the atmosphere - the cinem... how was the word - the beautiful pictures I mean. --- cineograghy --- something like that.

You can listen to each song with the whole heart and for me - the Drama can touch me even more deeply like that. I can see the fear - feel the pain - see how insecure someone acts or how helplessly. Thats why I love to watch RAW and later with subs. If you can feel like I do - this is just the beginning for you. I am happy to read that others fall for the Drama as deep as I have.

I never dared to check the rates - I admit. Is it okay????? I know about the timeslot and the Channel.... but is it fine? I hope so much it is good. I hope so much the Team and the Actors gets the Attention they deserve. Each Episode left me with the feeling like I watch a Movie - not a Drama Serie. Each Episode .... just perfect for me.

More please... I don´t want to wait....

@jongski Merry XMas to you too!

Subs still not out so I had a quick look at the RAW... couldn't resist! ha ha

Here is one thing I noticed and I think it's quite interesting:

- JW finally learns that both MS and GD were rescued in the collapse of S Mall. He sees the list of survivors. GD was the last survivor to be rescued, on the seventh day. MS was rescued on Day 3. So GD stayed 4 more days alone in the rumbles...

1 hour ago, carolinedl said:

@jongski Merry XMas to you too!

Subs still not out so I had a quick look at the RAW... couldn't resist! ha ha

Here is one thing I noticed and I think it's quite interesting:

- JW finally learns that both MS and GD were rescued in the collapse of S Mall. He sees the list of survivors. GD was the last survivor to be rescued, on the seventh day. MS was rescued on Day 3. So GD stayed 4 more days alone in the rumbles...

Oh my....

Thats the question I had before - how long was he trapped. Thank you so much for clearing it. Thats terrible... so long... I feared it will be like this. But even two Days sounded really bad for me. 4 more Days.... no wonder he lives with Nightmares and Ghost.

Actually - the Sister chose the wrong job to do. How can she feel with her patient when she have no understanding for her own brothers trauma. She is the wrong person to treat peoples wounds.

@piekeboeboe Looks like I have the time to watch - YEAH - but I am not sure how much time I have to write recaps - so I guess I will try to share a shorter version.

Ooops - I am not so good with keeping a story short. :D

I didn't start watching JBL for the laughs, but today's episode was especially heavy for me. Obviously there will be more heart wrenching ones to come, but as of now episode 5 has been the peek of Melo. The reasons being, that I finally feel like I know (understand) the characters. Before I was standing on the sidelines as a spectator feeling sympathy, but with this episode I have shifted to having empathy and letting them hold my hand and guide me through their story. And I trust them to give a genuine story the whole way through. 

With that said, I still want to remember these sweet parts from this episode:

1. Having no money, but still wanting to "buy" her a drink.

y4mycqhzBWVZ2Hzp3t550tCl2Ifx0q6Zm5aQ0zFF

2. Feeling flutters for giving her a drink and being with her.

y4mhz3d8B9_my00a80CU80GhhL3eVQks7Visj8Yd

3. Showing up late, despite having a reason not to. And Moon-Soo caring more about his well-being than anything else. 

y4ml0mE-pNfmyp45ll8nJOl4i-1fZS5deE8stPaZ

Aww the subs aren't out yet, I was hoping to catch up before the 6th episode airs. Thanks @piekeboeboe and @Mau_Cherry for the caps yesterday!

I've watched the raw version, and I'm sure some are lost in translation, but GD's sister is starting to get on my nerves. It made me sad when she point blank told him not to go to the hospital because she was embarrassed, and I understand it would have been unnerving to have gangsters come looking at you for money, but surely she can't be that dumb that doesn't know all that money he owes is for her and their late mother. He was so happy when she called, and I got really mad when she just straight up yelled at him. He probably doesn't want to go home because he thinks he's a burden to her, she's definitely making him look like he is :angry:

20 minutes ago, turtleaxis said:

Aww the subs aren't out yet, I was hoping to catch up before the 6th episode airs. Thanks @piekeboeboe and @Mau_Cherry for the caps yesterday!

I've watched the raw version, and I'm sure some are lost in translation, but GD's sister is starting to get on my nerves. It made me sad when she point blank told him not to go to the hospital because she was embarrassed, and I understand it would have been unnerving to have gangsters come looking at you for money, but surely she can't be that dumb that doesn't know all that money he owes is for her and their late mother. He was so happy when she called, and I got really mad when she just straight up yelled at him. He probably doesn't want to go home because he thinks he's a burden to her, she's definitely making him look like he is :angry:

Same here and you found the right words to speak my mind too. She really need to open her eyes... and her heart.... she is the only person he has left not because he is at fault - and he is the only person left for her... they should love each other even more because of this.

something as simple as MS was wearing GD's uniform seems really sweet <3

SS1TLKL.jpg

and i just noticed, GD was totally out of it when he was digging trying to get the "dead person" out.

only after he realized it was just a shoe and no dead body inside, he saw her legs, he noticed MS was there,

he was asking her "why are you here? when did u come?" 

:(

@Mau_Cherry i also feel so angry towards his sister. she keeps looking down to him urgh. 

Archived