[Drama 2017-2018] Just Between Lovers 그냥 사랑하는 사이

Go Seung Ji

17 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Do you wish to confuse me?

Why?

No reason to think like that.

I never really was on the Page of People who think little Sis is still alive. But who do you think should be adopted than.

@enigmatic_zephy Yes there was - I wrote a comment with picture about it. Incl. my theory about this Guy.

what is your theory?

I am going with the good guy :tongue: .. or the boy MS went there to meet.. 

and that he is the reason.. GD told MS that in last moments people think about themselves.. 

there were 3 people (or 4 depending on sister's status) who survived the attack.. two leads, and the second lead?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wait a minute..i am just starting to watch ep 4..

are you telling me that 5 people survived the accident?

1. Hero

2. Heroine

3. Heroine's best friend..and probably lost her legs there..but she is unnie (she has her parents so no sister swap :tongue: )

4. that face we saw (could that be ne of d villains..or someone to come in future)

5. How did hero's family die? dad died..but mom? and sister? (open item).. or ofcourse if doctor was at the site

lol..awesome woud be if kanga hana was also there..and then family sent her abroad to get over "it"

Just now, enigmatic_zephy said:

wait a minute..i am just starting to watch ep 4..

are you telling me that 5 people survived the accident?

1. Hero

2. Heroine

3. Heroine's best friend..and probably lost her legs there..but she is unnie (she has her parents so no sister swap :tongue: )

4. that face we saw (could that be our second lead..or someone to come in future)

5. How did hero's family die? dad died..but mom? and sister? (open item).. or ofcourse if doctor was at the site

lol..awesome woud be if kanga hana was also there..and then family sent her abroad to get over "it"

5. They weren't at the mall, when it collapsed. The mother dies of cancer, read @itgirl's posts.

3. As for WJ, SM's best friend, she met at the hospital but it is not certain that she is disabled because of the collapse.

4. I don't think that the man trapped with GD is JW. Sure, we saw him working with GD's dad. However, since his father committed suicide, it indicates that the father had left the mall. I can't imagine that he would leave his son behind. No, it is someone else, maybe the boyfriend SM was supposed to meet. But when he saw GD and SM together unter the concrete, he sensed that GD had a connection with SM.  

Word to word translation of the character description part 3

Seo Joo Won (Lee Ki Woo)

Seowon Architectural Firm.

From when he was young, he went to various places around the country with his father who was an architect. He wanted to be like his father who commanded the site workers.  So he chose to major in architectural engineering without any hesitation. His life was smooth. He met Yoo Jin in college who was a year ahead of him and fell in love with her at first sight. When the most popular girl at the university, Yoo Jin, chose him, he was happy wished for nothing else.  He believed it without a doubt that he could make both his dream and love come true.

The romantic ideas of his youth turned to ashes in an instant. The accident destroyed his father who had always been careful saying there are no absolutes in regards to safety.

After the accident, people around him began to point out the existing problems. As always, they needed someone to take the responsibility, a scapegoat to be blamed. Unfortunately, that man was Joo Won’s father.

However, Joo Won could not accept it. He checked and rechecked his father's blueprint many times, but there was not a problem to be found. Then why the heck -

From that day on, Joo Won became 'the son of a murderer'. He had to endure the endless hostility from strangers.

Five years later, he opened an architectural studio with his name.  In just five years, people seemed to have long since forgotten about the accident. In the field, the same mistakes were repeated and big and small accidents continued. Joo Won’s belief that it wasn’t his father’s fault only grew stronger. On the surface, as if to apologize for his father’s fault, Joo Won lives as a kinder and a better person, a trustworthy person who is meticulous in his work.  But he has never forgotten about the people who should have been held responsible, but ran away from any blame and instead cornered his father to death.  Those people who seeked out his father resenting him to die instead. Like fate, when he takes over the construction of the accident site, Joo Won takes out his father 's blueprints again. He was going to reproduce it. He was going to publicly proclaim that it wasn’t his father’s fault.

In the process, he meets Moon Soo and Gang Doo.  

Those two, of all people.

15 hours ago, meguna said:

Hello again :) I just want to share some thoughts from this week's episodes. I couldn't wait for the subs to come out and ended up watching them raw. I got the gist and somewhat understood some dialogue but I'll for sure rewatch it again with subs haha! Its just so good, I was still immersed even tho I couldn't understand everything.

Now I want to bring up a theory I have in my mind. Remember when GD told MS something about only thinking of one's self in a life or death situation? At first I thought he was referring to the moment in his life when he felt betrayed 'cause the girl he met (MS) was saved but he wasn't even noticed. But after seeing ep 4, I have a new thing in mind. What if that phrase is his guilt? We were first teased about a guy in a white shirt in GD's flash of memories in the earlier eps and today (SPOILER WARNING FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T SEEN THE EP YET) we saw that the guy in white was grabbing on to GD's leg. What if- this is painful for me to say but what if GD couldn't be bothered about helping the person latched onto him because he was desperate to make himself survive.. now that could be a whole deeper wound for his mind and heart. Maybe, his legs hurt not just because his dream to be an athlete was crushed but because he feels so guilty that he didn't help that person. If that was the case then I'd be more heartbroken for him. This is all just a theory tho and as I said, I watched it raw so maybe I misunderstood the scene.

I'll go watch ep 3's sub tomorrow and the 4th one the day after that so I at least I have something to keep me busy from waiting for the next episodes ahaha then after that maybe I'll return here to share some new thoughts ^^ have a nice day everyone!

Your theory lines up with mine but mine is darker. I don't know if GD couldn't be bothered but the guy was gripping GD's legs - that had to be incredibly painful. We don't know the reason but it's probably safe to say it was out of desperation. It's probably safe to say GD was desperate as well and putting myself in GD's shoes, I'd be desperate to make the guy let go - In the last moment, people think about themselves. What if GD hit him with a rock or something and knocked the guy out and thus the guy didn't make it out. What I got out of Ep. 4 is that GD feels guilty/haunted. He "sees" and "hears" the guy when he's happily looking at MS. He can't move his leg after the dynamite guys talk about rumors that some bodies were never recovered. He hears the voice saying "It would have been nice if you died too." 

Thank you @itgirl for the hardwork translating these! Appreciate it .. _/\_

Just finished watching ep 4 and I'm confused with the last parts.

So, after MS was rescued and before GD was rescued, there was another person whom... from the looks of it, died?

His voiceover in GD's head: "Are you scared? That's what I'm saying. It would have been nice if you died back then too" - implying that the speaker was dead. It could be guilt, like @Mau_Cherry said. 

Somehow, I feel the voiceover is actually GD's own thoughts, like a schizophrenic being haunted by imaginary enemy, whereas it's actually all him. He was the one who's scared of living and was actually thinking it'd be nice if he died back then. If he died, his mom and sister would not suffer so much, paying his hospital bills and he would not have to endure such a difficult life. 

And the last scene. Is that GD's voiceover that MS heard, "Didn't I tell you. The crappy situation will come back anytime" .... :blink:

eeerr.. did I miss something? Was this related to previous scene? This part is totally lost on me. What does it mean? :blink:

Word to word translation of the character description part 4

Jung Yoo Jin (Kang Han Nah)
Chung Yoo Construction External Cooperation Team Leader

She is a charismatic architect who has participated in various large projects after getting her degree. Currently, she is the head of the external cooperation team of Chung Yoo Construction, which has outsourced the project to Joo Won’s architectural firm. Her name always ranks high on the list of women twenty year olds want to emulate in their lifestyles. 

Because of her exceptional looks and well-recognized family, she was a topic of numerous gossips during her college life. Rumors such as she was admitted on a horse riding scholarship, she laid lawns for admission, she built a library with her name. That’s why she was more cautious. She tried harder than anyone to disprove those prejudices against her, but her achievements were always glossed over to discussion about her looks and her family.  Yoo Jin turned her back at people after dealing with the people’s sideway glance. She has decided that she will take advantage of what she has, as much as possible.  So that she could become a person people won’t dare gossip about. She became a person who is able to easily make use of her looks and family’s reputation if it’s necessary for her goals.  When she was about to turn into a total snob, she came to know a man who was able to steady her. Joo Won, a lower classman at the university, recognized her talent and her hard work.  So there was no reason to be prideful with him. Attending the same university, the same architecture major, they were subject of many people’s envy. But happiness did not last long. In the accident that involved both families, the relationship between the two is irreparably disrupted. If only the accident was handled smoothly, it seemed like Joo Won would return to her. So she led the way and tried her best. She never dreamt that it would make them farther apart. It became hard to watch Joo Won fall apart and become increasingly pathetic. So she ran away first. Instead of staying by Joo Won and supporting him through difficulties, she chose to ignore his pain in an attempt to forget the aftermath of the accident.

After the accident, a lot of things changed as Joo Won’s mother moved into to Yoo Jin's house because Joo Won's mother was taking care of Yoo Jin's father. So from lovers, they became family. However, she is not willing to let Joo Won go. Whenever she has a chance, she stir things up with Joo Won saying let’s at least secretly date forever. She makes no concession in her work, but she is infinitely weak when it comes to love. Even though her life looks fancy on the outside, she’s actually a lonely person who doesn’t have even one friend whom she could open up to. It is not that strange that Yoo Jin, whose pride is at rock bottom because of her feelings towards Joo Won, only has Gang Doo that she could open up to. Gang Doo who is not highly educated, rough, has nothing to show for, and does as he pleases.  

Glad to see my dear chingu! Im here with you ))) 

Making

And OSR part 2 from POPGASA

SAVINA & DRONES FT. KIM KYUNG HEE – AURORA (RAIN OR SHINE OST)

Spoiler

Your lights in your heart
It shines on my day
My eyes on the soul
Your heart comes to me
Lines our way
Hold my hands

Life around your home
I hear your voices
Lights resound your hope
I see your faces

Letting it go
Seeing your light
Living my life away from you
Being your light
Far from you

Sunrise in your eyes
Shines on your face
We rise from the low
(And then I got you so)
(And then I hear your voice)

New life now we have
Vines our way
Guide my way to you
(Fly on, Fly on. Spread your wings)
(And then I got you so)

Falling apart
Seeing your light
Living with pain I’ll always be
Dream in my eyes
Our days

We say that we’ll know that on one day
And we all just want everything now
You say you will come back. Are you out there
And I clearly hear voices pour down

We say that we’ll know that on one day
And we all just want everything now
You say you will come back. Are you out there
But it’s no more. It’s all voiceless for now

Your lights in your heart
It shines on my day
My eyes on the soul
Your heart comes to me
Lines our way
Hold my hands

Watch: 2PM’s Junho And Won Jin Ah Brave The Cold To Film Realistic Manhole Scene

just-between-lovers1.png

Just Between Lovers,” starring 2PM’s Junho and Won Jin Ah, recently aired a making film behind the manhole scene.

See Also: 2PM's Nichkhun Discusses His Long Hiatus In Korea, Acting Career, And Hopes For The Future

In the scene, Won Jin Ah’s character falls into a manhole while attempting to retrieve some papers that fell inside. However, the making film reveals some of the realities behind filming the tricky scene.

For instance, the papers wouldn’t fly properly in the real wind so the production staff attached fishing lines to the paper so they could pull them away at will. However, Won Jin Ah then had trouble matching her timing to when the papers would be pulled away.

The “manhole” was also a fake set built by the production staff with one end left open for the camera. When it came time for Junho to “rescue” Won Jin Ah from the water, the two actors joked around before getting serious when the cameras began rolling. However, the scene where Junho works to pull her up was all done without Won Jin Ah actually holding his hand.

SOOMPI

First of all @itgirl Thank you so very much. You did a great Job and helped me a lot!!!

and

@plappi I missed you - how have you been. So good to see you here!

I spend the Day in Bed because of headache. I only watched Ep. 4 in the morning before it get worst with subs - but not with all subs. So I still need to watch it again. A few scenes seems to be very importend for me and I need to understand them.

The Voice in GDs Mind can be the voive of the man with with sleeves - or his Father later who blamed GD for example. If it is the first its like beein haunted by the Ghost - the second haunted by a memory. I keep on thinking that there where interactions with all three - but those scenes are not shown until now. Just a feeling.

It´s a lot speculation right now. Can be that GD because of the pain it forced onto him needed to get rid of the other person. But it can be too that the Other grapped onto GD and left im in Pain and fear but still could not make it when the building collapsed again. I remember how GD screamed at MS to not come nearer... the other Person could not take that warning and caused the new collapsing. A lot is possible.

For sure the Stranger is not JW - but maybe MSs Date.

I believe MS met her best friend after the accidentl. She knows well MS cant remember the Accident but was surprised that she cant remember how they met - so for me it was in the time later. If the injury from webtoon writer is related to the mall do - noone knows. For me that is not importend but i would like it more if not.

But there must be something - friend don´t want to talk about it.

Did I forgot any questions... sorry my head is still not fine.

[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Just Lovers" Episode 4

2017/12/19

photo922029.jpg

After a lot of false starts Moon-soo and Kang-doo are finally starting to spend a lot more time with each other. I like how, even though "Just Lovers" has an obviously contrived situation designed to reunite them, it still takes a lot of prodding to get them to willingly spend time together. Moon-soo and Kang-doo are fundamentally suspicious people and more than a desire for companionship, it's burning curiousity about that song which ultimately compels Moon-soo to search Kang-doo out.

But even that is only relevant in off hours. Moon-soo and Kang-doo are on a daily basis consumed with the construction project. What's more, this isn't really as common an interest as you'd expect, because Moon-soo and Kang-doo understand the project on completely different levels. Moon-soo's eye for architectural design completely flies over Kang-doo's head. Meanwhile, Kang-doo's more practical concerns are inconceivable to Moon-soo, because no one is willing to pick a fight with her.

That's one way Jo-won is an ambiguous character. We can see that he's on the receiving end of a decent amount of abuse as well, yet does everything he can to protect Moon-soo from becoming cognizant of the project's darker aspects. It's hard to tell whether this kindness is borne of romantic feelings or workplace pragmatism, although realistically speaking it's probably a combination of both. The icy sentiment between Jo-won and his other female co-workers demonstrates how whether it's because of job role or personal familiarity, Jo-won sees Moon-soo very differently.

Jo-won's interaction with both sides of the project also helps illustrate that differences between Moon-soo and Kang-doo's worldview. Moon-soo thinks of her job as a place to make friends, because they are all united by common purpose. Kang-doo thinks of his job as a means of making money, because his interactions with management on the project is constantly defined by technical factors relating to funding. That is, when sheer selfish pride isn't the main defining factor.

The love story here is compelling because it's not just a meeting of the minds between different personalities. Moon-soo and Kang-doo have fundamentally different views of the world at large, both of which were formed largely by their experiences in the collapsed building disaster. The more we see them talk to each other, the more we see them getting a little closer to understanding how it is possible for people to take radically different interpretations of the same series of events.

Review by William Schwartz

"Just Lovers" is directed by  Kim Jin-won-I, written by  Yoo Bo-ra, and features Junho, Won Jin-ah, Lee Ki-woo, and Kang Han-na

Source: https://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-drama-review-just-lovers-episode-4-113521.html

I found it!

And look at the Title!

DESTINY!!!!!

Spoiler

Very cool
October wind breeze
The road to kiss your mouth to see
That seems far away the sun
Scattered fragments
Us to shine
Closer closer
Love me
Come closer to me
I met you
It's not an absolute dream
Wowoowowoo woeoeo
Closer closer
Love me
I'll show you everything
Illuminated my love
Forever
Wowoowowoo woeoeo
- Do you
Today I sileopyi 괜히
We got this habit of smiling
Syubap syubirubi baby
Syubap syubirubi baby
Shubie Ruby Ruby Lu
Now came to me
Festival time
Closer closer
Love me
Come closer to me
I met you
Wowoowowoo woeoeo
Closer closer
Love me
I'll show you everything
Illuminated my love
Forever
Wowoowowoo woeoeo
I say feel me feel me
Please pick me
Oh My Lover
Wowoowowoo wowoowo
Closer closer
Love me
Come closer to me
I met you
Wowoowowoo woeoeo
Closer closer
Love me
I'll show you everything
Illuminated my love
Forever
Wowoowowoo woeoeo
Closer closer
Love me
Come closer to me
I met you
Wowoowowoo woeoeo
Closer closer
Love me
I'll show you everything
Illuminated my love
Forever
Wowoowowoo woeoeo
Woowoowoo woowoowoo
That's my feeling
Woowoowoo woowoowoo
Wowoowowoo woeoeo
Woowoowoo woowoowoo
That's my feeling
Woowoowoo woowoowoo

Word to word translation of the character description part 5

People Around Gang Doo

Lee Jae Young (Kim Hye-joon)

Kang Doo's younger sister. University hospital intern.

Because of the accident that came unannounced, she had to quickly grow up on her own in her adolescence during her emo phase.   Since she always stayed at the hospital, doctors seemed like gods in Jae Young’s eyes.  After being admitted to medical school, she endured even more hardship to become an intern. In Jae Young’s eyes, Gang Doo is just a pathetic older brother who lives as he pleases and unlike her, leads a helpless life. She doesn't understand him for always being haunted and chained by the past. However, he's her only flesh and blood and at the most decisive moment, she always sides with him.

Ma Ri (Yoon Se Ah)

The face madam of club 'Marianne'.

She met a wrong man and was barely able to escape him after incurring a huge debt.  She hits rock bottom after becoming an escort at a karaoke bar at an older age than others. She was sick of a man. Her first love was a SOB and after dealing with jerks who request for escorts seeking help to drunkenly sing karaoke, she has decided that she will never be moved by such thing as love.  

Maybe that’s why. All she did was to meet men based on the terms they offered and treated them faithfully according to those terms. She ends up having a wealthy landowner as a sponsor and gets to open a bar with her name. Around this time, she meets Gang Doo, who was doing odd jobs in the back alley.  She trusts and supports Gang Doo more than anyone since he’s worth the money in performing his work. She is concerned about Gang Doo since he lives as he pleases, as if there is no tomorrow. She’s an impossible woman to figure out and sometimes treats Gang Doo like a younger brother and at times like a lover, when she’s lonely.

Sang Man (Kim Gang Hyeon)

In charge of cleaning the inn run by his mom, a nice son to his mom

There is no one as optimistic and as at peace like him in the world. He's a bit slow young man that can be found in any neighborhoods and follows younger Gang Doo everywhere and call him hyung. Still, you shouldn’t look down on him, there isn’t any person in the world who exists for no reason. He is infinitely good and is salt-like being to Gang Doo. He is a huge fan of martial arts comic books.

The innkeeper (Park Myung Shin)

Sang Man’s mom, the owner of inn Gang Doo lives in.

Her calculations are thorough with no room to fiddle. That’s how she was able to support her three children after becoming a young widow. After having her two older children married, Sang Man who is left behind is dear to her.  When she was younger, she slipped on ice sheet while carrying crying Sang Man on her back trying to sell goods.  He fell on her back and Sang Man suffered a serious head injury. She believes that’s the reason Sang Man became slow so she’s always apologetic towards him. She’s only stingy about money and her affection is overflowing.

Medicine Seller Grandma (Na Mun Hee)

A grandmother who sells illegal narcotic painkillers to Gang Doo. There is rumor that she used to be a doctor, but it has not been confirmed. She is like a friend to Gang Doo, a friendship that surpasses their age difference and they know each other’s secret.

Word to word translation of the character description part 6

People Around Moon Soo

Yoon Ok (Yoon Yoo Seon)

Moon Soo’s mom

She has a slender body with well-defined facial features.  When she was young, she wanted to get attention. She became a hairdresser because she liked to dress up. People always told her she’s beautiful enough to become an actress.  Then she met her husband. Everyone was puzzled. She travelled around the world while dating a truck driver who had nothing to show for. Then she got pregnant, unprepared.  Unlike dating, marriage was a reality and it wasn’t easy. She was briefly disappointed with Moon Soo because she took after her husband.  After giving birth to Yeon Soo, who was her carbon copy, she began dreaming again. She wanted Yeon Soo to be the alternative for her dream that she couldn’t fulfill.

That day she curled her hair, put on makeup, dressed up and went around making sales pitch for Yeon Soo. Meanwhile, an accident occurred. Yoon Ok’s life also ended at that moment. She is barely managing the dilapidated bath house. Rather, she leaves the operation to her daughter Moon Soo and drowns herself in alcohol.  Because she was in so much pain she could not care for Moon Soo’s pain.  To be honest, she wants to be in a more mess so that she could just depend on Moon Soo.  It is because she knows that she will not be able to endure if Moon Soo leaves her too.

Had Dong Cheol (Ahn Nae Sang)

Moon Soo’s Dad

He loved Yoon Ok, who had a beautiful smile. He was briefly happy after Moon Soo and Yeon Soo was born. However, he grows distant with Yoon Ok when she began focusing all of her attention on Yeon Soo. When he was growing tired from fighting with his wife, the accident happens and he finally parts ways with his wife. He is currently running a noodle shop.  He is a brusque father, who feels indebted to his daughter Moon Soo but he is unable to express it.

Yeon Soo (Han Seo Jin)

Moon Soo’s younger sister

A child who showed all her teeth when she smiled, a child who took a nap in Mom’s closet,  a child who first nodded yes to his sister’s saying even though she may pout. Yeon Soo remains as a 12-year-old (actual age 11) girl. What was Yeon Soo’s dream? Moon Soo thinks it’s probably to become an adult.

Kim Wan Jin (Park Hee-Bon)

Webtoon Writer

To Moon Soo, she’s literally a friend like “none other”.  They met at the hospital during their sensitive teenage years.  These two had to spend that wonderful age in a hospital bed. The comradery built talking about foolish things while enduring continued till now. They talk and gossip about everything in the world but they still don’t approach their emotional scars. Unless the other person brings it up first, she doesn’t intend to ask about it.

Now she works as a webtoon cartoonist.  During the three years she was dating someone, she drew a sickeningly sweet romance cartoon, but it was a total flop, got the lowest reviews. Like her relationship that met a futile end, her dream romance wasn’t accepted by her viewers.  She thought let it be and started to fight back at mean online comments.  Even though her words may not be gentle, she is endlessly generous to Moon Soo. She is like a god’s gift to Moon Soo who suffers deep emotional wound.  

Keumchon Aunt (Kim Nam Jin)

She’s a veteran scrubber in “Coral Bathhouse” operated by Moon Soo’s mom. She was an assistant in Yoon Ok’s beauty salon when they were younger and they are long-time friends.  Her only family is her husband who’s nice but always causes trouble. She has been unlucky and was never able to have a child after several miscarriages. But in the bathhouse, she’s in her zone. She is a real adult who understands Moon Soo more than her mom does and comforts her without being corny about it. She is the only friend Moon Soo's mom has since Moon Soo's mom antagonizes everyone around her. She’s about to reach a sainthood as she deals with Moon Soo’s mom who has a picky personality.

Word to word translation of the character description part 7 (FINAL)

Joo Won’s Mom (Nam Gi Ae)

She couldn’t let her son Joo Won be branded as "The child of a murderer" so she picks herself  up. To pay the damage compensation billed to her husband by the company,  she approaches Yoo Jin’s father who was her husband’s superior. She took charge of nursing Yoo Jin’s feeble father which allowed Joo Won to study abroad. During this time, she ends up moving into Yoo Jin’s house, but she has no regrets. She endures all the humiliation while thinking it is enough if her son succeeds.

Chung Yoo Taek (Tae In Ho)

Yoo Jin's brother. Director of Cheongyu Construction Finance Department.

He’s not always happy with his younger sister Yoo Jin who’s not like him. While he resembles weak willed mother, Yoo Jin is always self-assured and confident. Just because he was the eldest son, he had to give up and repress many emotions. Unlike Yoo Jin, who was comparatively free and dated freely and was adventurous, he didn’t even dare himself to do so. As he struggled live up to expectations, he found himself way over 40 years old. Now he does not even know what he wants. A child who still hasn’t become an adult.  He quickly became a typical nasty leader who believes that the halo of his family equals his ability. Once you get to know him, you find out he’s a pitiful person who only knows how to satisfy his twisted desire in a vulgar way. After meeting Ma Ri at a bar, he becomes infatuated with her in mid-life.

So Mi (Park Gyu Young)

Right after graduating from a community college, she joins Seowon Architectural Studio as a web designer. She is petite, cute, a symbol of bubbly youth.  She knows how to take advantage of the situation and annoyingly makes use of her youth. She’s a good judge of character so she has fallen head over heels for Joo Won. Since she’s a young woman struggling in an unrequited love, so it’s hard to hate her cunning behavior.

THIS IS THE LAST ONE! Every single character descriptions on the website is translated in full.

Please excuse spelling and grammatical errors. I chose to translate everything instead of spending time on proofreading

One more reason for me to love this Drama...

Sure - we all like a true villian from time to time. It is good to be able to hate someone to the fullest and see him or her punished in the end. Like in the Comics GD likes that much.

But I like it a lot too - when Black is not just black and white is not just white. A good person can do bad stuff - and a bad person can have a good core.

Every human has good and bad sides - Like a postcard I like very much - every Person is like a moon and can shine in the dark but still has a dark side.

I found it very interesting when JW said about YT that he is not a bad person just his position is too big for him. Thanx @itgirl - this last part answered my question about him. He is really not suitibal for his position. A weak man needs to take the resposibility - thats dangerous. I wonder how it was back than - he gave his Father in Law a Job and the Brother of his Wife has a Position too - gosh - feels not good.

It must be hard for him to have a sister who can do all that he is lagging. And her life was free of pressure - he needed to follow in the footsteps ot the father - who by the way really seem to not be a good man.

Is YT evil.... or really just pitifull...

Oh and there is someone else who first really was on the bad side in my eyes. So Mi... Not that I thought about her as an really bad Person - but I disliked her. It started to change when she gave MS the all in one creme. Thank you Writer! So Mi is not that ignarant and her gift proofed that she chosed well for MS. With her last action she started to get on my good side. I felt sorry that SM did not even noticed that GD tried to help her and got the burn creme for her. I liked it a lot that So Mi gave it on the next Day to MS and told her that GD always takes her back. That was a great move and even So Mi is a bit strange - I hope she can become a real good friend for MS - or at least a really good friend at work. I liked it a lot that So Mi for sure listen to each of GDs Words - and she learned from it and got her lesson. Good Girl... for now.

7 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

I found it!

And look at the Title!

DESTINY!!!!!

This made me smile. Such a cute thing to look for and find. :love:

Is the granny going to die, in the episodes to come? He's wearing a suit. And I remember him being at a grave sight with the same suit, in the 8 min video on Naver. And when the sister was helping granny, it looked like she was sicker that she let on, in front of Lee Kang Doo.

If so, poor guy, she seems like a great support for him. As of now the only person he can confined in and get advice from. 

27 minutes ago, ziarama said:

Is the granny going to die, in the episodes to come? He's wearing a suit. And I remember him being at a grave sight with the same suit, in the 8 min video on Naver. And when the sister was helping granny, it looked like she was sicker that she let on, in front of Lee Kang Doo.

If so, poor guy, she seems like a great support for him. As of now the only person he can confined in and get advice from. 

I don´t think the Episode will come so soon - but I see it like that - yes I fear Granny will die... maybe Cancer too.

But next week when he wheres the suit he looks not broken or sad - so the reason is different.

I had a strange Idea obaout Grandmo... What if she is the landowner ot this little piece of land YT could not buy until now. What if it was this place she liked a lot because of a lot memories. We know she must had money but she never spend some - so what if she needed it to buy that land. I could even make a scenario what can happen later if that idea is true.

Yes you are right - Grandmo is the only adult who is on GDs Side - and I guess not from the start. She was so full of energy - said the sister - when she tried to get the money from the kids. But today GD trust her and to loose this very importend person will hurt him so much. As I wrote before - I hope on that time MS will be on his side and will be his comfort.

I've just discovered this drama and after Epi 1-4, I'd say it's such beautiful made melodrama with the BEST OTP of 2017 award should go to this young couple. The realistic setting and cinematography with BGM are so movie like.

Junho, with experiences as supporting actors in Memory & Chief Kim, now as main lead which is the most challenging role in which I'd say, he totally deserved to be call an actor now. 

Won Ji Ah, such a great discovery of this petite rookie actress. I love seeing her together with Jun Ho or Lee Ki woo. She looks good and sounds amazing. I've noticed there are not many K actresses in 20's who have managed to impress me lately. (Sadly, most production team now a day are choosing to feature idol wannabe actresses for rating purposes.)

This drama is aired on weekday at 11.pm Korea time which may be hard to gain better rating. 

Archived