[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Found this in my TL, the cute chin touching scene :wub:

Later we find out that this scene seems an ad-lib from Wookie, and how he loves touching her squishy chin *we know what you did Orabeoni* :lol:

Cr: jyeonjoah, viki

• Like 14

Throwback Thursday :heart:

This sounds so much like NamJi  :bawling::heart:

There's a moment between a glance, and a kiss

Where the world stops,

For the briefest times.

And the only thing between us 

Is the anticipation

Of your lips on mine.

A moment, 

So intense,

It hangs in the air

As it pulls us closer.

A moment

So perfect,

That when it comes to an end,

We realize, its only the begining.

• Like 14

To me, she was, 

those final steps,

the turn around the last bend,

the house, 

with a light on, 

and a fire lit, 

and a faint laugh in the diatance of the warm wind.

That was she.

She was my always coming home.

~Atticus

He looked at her

the way she needed to be looked at

like the whole world would crumble

and he wouldn't blink ~Atticus

• Like 14

@masthu your post make me miss them so much. Hahaha. Jiscovery anniversary is coming guys! The last public event that wookie had in which he gave us even more reason to sail on. I think i need to watch the dcut again. Namji bts is truly another drama on its own, and ita even more entertaining in fact! 

• Like 14

Throwback to Wookie's post on his Fossil shoot :wub: (which I think the infamous,JiHyun name drop Section TV interview was held too,hihi,they probably squeeze it in his schedule hehe :P )

Ctto.

*seeing his cf at the time of its release made me buy a fossil watch :P Not the one that he has though :lol:

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, daloula said:

Seems like we are getting close to watching wook’s chinese Drama Mr right.

Yes yes... can't wait to see Orabeoni as RuiRui and WeiAnn :wub:

Cr: uu_umi

Spoiler

Cr: JCW PH

• Like 12

23 hours ago, daloula said:

Seems like we are getting close to watching wook’s chinese Drama Mr right.

Thanks for updating and sharing with us dalal! Haha. I cracked up when i saw the poster.. is that an official one? HAHAH. Reminds me of all those shipper edit that shows how similar namji look. hahaha. So so dead. I can't run away from namji no matter what i do. LOL. And the other posters that has been released so far also reminds me of SP of his different hairstyles aka prosecutor and attorney hair styles. hahahaha. It's going to be 22 Jul in 30 min time!

Time to bring on all the jiscovery concert anniversary soon! Hehe.

• Like 12

On 7/21/2018 at 11:31 PM, babyval22 said:

I can't run away from namji no matter what i do. LOL. And the other posters that has been released so far also reminds me of SP of his different hairstyles aka prosecutor and attorney hair styles. hahahaha. It's going to be 22 Jul in 30 min time!

Time to bring on all the jiscovery concert anniversary soon! Hehe.

I lolled at this part :lol: I still watch yt clips of the drama and bts even if I have the dcut:wub: what do I do? :lol: Glad to know you're seeing SP in this poster too..it's so No Ji Wook :lol: 

Rode the train this morning,my sister saw that the lady she's seated next to, is watching SP on her phone,she immediately called my attention and went, "It's that drama you're watching," And so it was (me thinking..can we just switch places,lmao haha) Her daughter/my niece (who'd be turning 3 this September) saw the phone too and she's like ..."Oh..It's boy and girl" (she always refer to JW as boy and BH as girl haha--( she knows what I'm watching:phew:..the general patronage ones of course she'd be able to see,lol)..and imitates JW's reaction to BH's reply on his proposal..hehe..she knows the sequence of the proposal scene too and some others from SP) Little girl is smitten too :lol: If my 6 year old niece knows Silly Love . the almost 3 yr old niece hums and sings along to How About You? ^_^ 

Happy Jiscovery laterz everyone^_^

• Like 12
  • LOL 2

2017.7.22 - 2018.7.22 HAPPY 1st ANNIVERSARY JISCOVERY! :love:

Many things happened in Jiscovery which related to our shipping, NamJi. It’s one of the reasons why we should celebrate the anniversary of the concert, the DVD, and the photobook at one time ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Here some moments I remember :wub:

Cr: Glorious Entertainment - The Preparation (behind the scene)

Cr: Yuriko Jasmin - Wookie sang 101Reasons Why I Like You

Cr: cto wook dduk - when he asked “Does it seem real? In real boyfriend and girlfriend life? I'm just curious. Is it REAL?" :wub:

Spoiler

Cr: mcangel30

Ok... let’s spazzing! :D

• Like 13

2017.7.22 - 2018.7.22 HAPPY 1st ANNIVERSARY JISCOVERY! 

Quoted the captions because I wrote this captions after I saw our age restricted bts kiss scene on the big screen .I am shocked ! 

"On the background clip - Uncut behind the scenes of first kiss scene with 3.8 million viewers + age resticted.As a shipper,I jump to the sky when he chose this video to make special appearance on his Jiscovery concert .Why?? Instead of kiss scene from the drama ,why he chose this "suspicious " bts kiss scene ?I started to ship them because of minute 3.33 of this video.Therefore this video means alot to my shipper's heart & maybe to Wookie too ? " :D

Quoted the captions " Before this I thought the "uncomfortable" bts uncut kiss scene with 3.8 million viewers + age resticted only made special appearance on Wookie's Jiscovery concert for just 1minute.NO ,I am absolutely WRONG ! That behind the scenes uncut kiss scene appeared starting from 0.44 till 2.00 in this video (credit to bow7963 youtube channel).Totally 1 minute & 16seconds .That song only 3.37 long and almost half of the song consist of his "uncomfortable" bts kiss scene .For me its suspicious because he can choose  kiss scene from the drama rather than kiss scene from behind the scene .Maybe he shared the same interest with us,prefer bts kiss scene than the drama's itself " :D

Our favorite 3.8 million viewers  "Age restricted " uncut first  kiss scene :D

credit to the owners

• Like 11

Quoted the captions " ahhhh, they used an BTS in the background, you know the one that's age restricted uncut with over 3.8million viewers on youtube? Considering it's JCW concert, they definitely needed an "okay" from him before putting on the big screen at the concert " 
Creds: @vvfany for the video! Thank you so much! credit to @chemistry143

Credit to the owners :heart::heart:

• Like 11

When Hyunni posted this on her ig and the nail art has the similar design as wookie's letter to fans (either they've got similar taste or the other knew of this beforehand or one got influenced by the other hehe :P)

Ctto

Other than the ones posted by @Changsky and @pauliza I'll try to think of some more hehe *winks*

• Like 12

Happy Jiscovery concert day everyone! I still remember not expecting much from the concert and just waiting to hear updates abt what is wookie doing for his last public event before he enlists.. and lo and behold.. never would i have expected that those updates that would slowly trickle out would make our shippers heart sing. Hahahahah. Based on what i can remember.. i remember pple saying..

1. Wookie used SP freaking kissing scene BTS when he was singing 101 reasons and all of us were what? Why did he do that for? And that kiss scene bts constitute to almost 1/4 of his entire duration of his performance. Hahahaha. 

Ctto

2. While talking abt SP and the 101 sountrack was playing at the jagiya scene with BH lying on his lap.. he sang out yeppo! Kekek. Okie.. maybe this might be him in the moment and just singing along.. but the timing, the word, the image that he was seeing flashing on screen made me feel that it was more than just singing along. Lol. 

Ctto

3. Out of all the question he could ans... he chose to ans abt finding love before ms and what he would do.. and his ans... we cannot help but relate it to our otp since until right before SP, he has been saying otherwise. Of course he could refer to someone else he might have met but.. there's still the chance! :p 

Ctto

Lastly.. but we spazzed abt this after the concert.. his random musings on SP and saying hyunni and him are pretty and hanssome. Hahahaha.

Ctto

• Like 15

41 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

1. Wookie used SP freaking kissing scene BTS when he was singing 101 reasons and all of us were what? Why did he do that for? And that kiss scene bts constitute to almost 1/4 of his entire duration of his performance. Hahahaha. 

Actually it was 1/3 of entire duration of his performance .Hahaha sorry ,this math teacher is very particular with numbers :lol::lol:

That behind the scenes uncut kiss scene appeared starting from 0.44 till 2.00 in this video (credit to bow7963 youtube channel).Total 1 minute & 16seconds .That song only 3.37 long and 1/3 of the song consist of this age restricted kiss scene :D:lol:

The angle from this fancam is the best ! :lol:

credit to the owners

• Like 12
  • LOL 1