[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

2 hours ago, midorinokerochan said:

Well, I guess I should change my profile picture from my usual frog to a snail, since I have managed to be late - for the second time! - with this post :lol::sweatingbullets: but well... at this point I can only say better late than never, and just go ahead. :P

With this post, I (very, very, very) belatedly fulfill my promise to @pauliza , made almost 4 months and over 100 pages ago (we were on page 1467!), to share my own list of 101 reasons to ship NamJi. Due to busy RL I could not complete the list immediately, but I was determined to do it before the DVD. However, the Dcut arrived in my hands a couple of weeks earlier than I thought, and with that my resolution was gone, because the 16 discs (ok, mostly the 2 couple discs ;))  monopolized all my spare time, and in addition there was so much to process. So I thought I could finish my list later, and post it on July 6th, as my celebration for the anniversary of the release of the OST. But then I was not able to join you all for the past few days, and... I ended up missing both the celebration and my deadline.:P

But here we are now.

However, a few words  of explanation before we go. 

1. Aside from little spare time, one of the reasons for the initial delay was that for a long time I wondered if I should come up with a "visual" list instead. Because there are simply no words to describe some Namji "moments" and only pictures, gifs and vids can do it. They speak for themselves. I wanted to post a series of pics or short clips and just write 1. THIS! 2.THIS! 3.THIS!, etc... But on the other hand, there were also a few reasons that required words, so in the end verbose me decided for the wordy version.:P No one here will be surprised about this, right?  :lol:  

2. This is a "Dcut free" list. Because I started it before the Dcut, and wanted to keep it that way. And because as you @pauliza very appropriately commented some time ago, after the Dcut it's more like we have 1001 reasons to ship NamJi :lol:;):wub: Good thing that the list was 95% done (mostly requiring just the final touches, some rephrasing, re-arranging the order, adding the references for some quotes, etc.) before the Dcut arrived, otherwise it would have been really, really difficult to keep a lot of new reasons out of it. I struggled already to avoid the new vision and perception of NamJi gained through the Dcut from creeping in... :sweatingbullets: As a result, this list definitely feels a bit outdated, naive and innocent :P but I hope you don't mind it. 

3. This is a list of 101 reasons why I ship NamJi.  Or why I love NamJi and cannot not ship them. Why I am enjoying the journey. By no means it is meant a list of "evidences". This was not my point when compiling this. It's not the purpose of this list. I didn't set out to prove anything, or convince anyone. Several of my points are totally meaningless in this sense: the only thing they can prove is that I am a certified NamJi goner... and happy to be one! :lol::P:P 

4. Despite having completed my list of 101 entries and had fun doing it reminiscing a lot of swoon worthy moments, I still firmly believe what I said when you first mentioned that you were curious about my 101 reasons:  I do not need 101 reasons to ship them. 

I only need reason no. 1. And reason no. 101 as a consequence. Everything in between is just a specification, a small detail, that would mean very little without #1 and #101. 

So...

1. :heart: Their happiness. Their laughter, the smiling eyes, the joy that radiates from them when they are together.:heart:

2. I love each of them individually, but I just ADORE them together  (translated for our math teacher: Nam = LOVE, Ji = LOVE, but Nam+Ji = LOVE^10)  ...

3. ... because when they are together the very same qualities that make them individually adorable shine even brighter.

4. The BTS that were released week after week by SBS Catch were as entertaining as the drama itself.

5. We got to see the magic of NamJi unfolding before our eyes...

6. ... and fell in love with them again and again, more and more.

7. The way the surrounding people (PDnim, CTJ, Nara, his assistant, etc.) look at them sometimes... they are so us! ;)

8. With them, you often can't tell offsreen from onscreen...

9. ... And when you can distinguish reel from real, you realize that "real" looks sweeter than reel.

10. To the point that rival ships had to come up with the theory that BTS were scripted, because even they could see that NamJi's behavior with each other was special.

11. They kept taking care of each other during the filming (fixing each other's hair, etc.).

12. He was extra-playful with her.

13. Sometimes you see that he was purposefully trying to make her smile/laugh just because her smile is beautiful.

14. And the way he smiles as he is looking at her smiling/laughing melts my heart.

15. She always laughed at his jokes or playful antics, even if she occasionally acted annoyed and wanted to choke him.

16. He even started mirroring her way of laughing (clapping hands, etc.)

17. They were just too cute trying to re-enact the dance move of the teaser during the presscon. Failing and smiling all the way. (I have to mention specifically this moment, because it does not fall into the other descriptions/categories, and it is simply too adorable to be omitted):D

18. "Personal space", "manner hands", etc. are expression that do not exist in the NamJi dictionary.

19. In fact they look comfortable with each other and the skinship between them was natural almost from day 1.

20. Looking at them, you don't even feel their age gap.

21. Just the way he is, he perfectly fits the description of her ideal man.

22. Just the way she is, she perfectly fits the description of his ideal woman.

23. The drawing of his ideal woman resembles her a lot, whether it is a coincidence or not...

24. He said (half jokingly? referring to their age gap?) that he waited 8 years to meet her.

25. In an old interview, he had said "I seem to live while holding on to the dream that I will meet a destined person someday. We will either keep running into each other coincidentally, or taking a slight glance while walking past but not being able to forget [the person]" (JCW - Harper's Bazaar - Sept 2016) ...

26. ... and coincidentally their fates intertwined since 2011.

27. They took part to the same drama (WBSD) in 2011, despite not meeting then. And it was probably for the best, as she was barely a teenager and it was too early

28. They have the same hair stylist - who loves both of them - and have been going to the same salon where they could see each other in passing and hear about the other for over 5 years.

29. They were on the same stage, standing side by side, at the KBS drama awards in 2014. And they probably caught each other's attention then. Stolen glances and everything....

30. They presented an award together in Jan 2017, and they were definitely aware of each other. Smiles and sparks abounded.

31. She mentioned and thanked him in her IG post on that occasion.

32. In the end 2 actresses had to turn down the offer to star in Suspicious Partner before she was considered for the part and decided to take up the role.

33. They clicked and showed a perfect chemistry right from the start.

34. ... and he did not miss the chance to remark it in an interview that took place at the time of their first photoshoot.(https://jichangwookkitchen.com/2017/04/14/drama-ji-chang-wooks-qa-interview-for-suspicious-partner-revealed/)

35. The way he looks at her (and this should count as at least as 5 reasons, because there is the mesmerized look, the adoring look, the affectionate look, the mischievous look, the hungry look, etc. all equally swoon-worthy)

36. The way JiWook looks at BongHee (that counts too, since he said that rather than look at BongHee with eyes brimming with emotion, he was just looking at her naturally (Ji Chang Wook - Night of Real Entertainment 13/06/2017 tranlsation credit   JCW's Kitchen https://jichangwookkitchen.com/2017/06/14/eng-sub-20170613-night-of-real-entertainment-suspicious-partner-ji-chang-wook/#more-25421 video: video: https://vimeo.com/221448904  )

37. He simply cannot take his eyes off her, and he isn't afraid to show that. 

38. The way she looks at him (even if she more guarded and less obvious...)

39. Their eye-talks. ('nuff said).

40. He finds her pretty and enjoys saying that in public.

41. He finds her sexy and he said that in an interview while blushing

42. She does look incredibly sexy during their kiss scenes. Not a girl who is acting sexy, but a woman who is feeling sexy.

43. And she really bloomed from a lovely girl into a beautiful woman during and after Suspicious Partner.

44. Their hands. A perfect fit. Best hands' chemistry in a drama ever. Their hands tell a love story of their own...

45. His hands, always reaching for her. To hold her, to caress her. And she doesn't mind .

46. In fact, she does initiate skinship herself on a few occasions.

47. The lingering touches, from both of them.

48. They give a whole new meaning to wrist holding (wrist holding is <3)

49. Her small hand on his wrist during their kiss scenes. Or caressing his neck, or his shoulders. Or pulling him even closer.

50. His hand on her head after filming the first kiss, and her hands on top of his, as if they did not want to break the connection.

51. His arm casually flung over her shoulders, more than once.

52. His arm around her waist while waiting to film the bed scene (and his expression of utter contentment right there).

53. Their hands caressing - out of frame - during the proposal scene.

54. Special mention: his hands reaching back for her wrists without even looking in one of the early BTS (piggyback scene), because that was the very first spark that triggered my shipper's heart.

55. Their kisses that feel so raw and real.

56. Their kisses that I can replay over and over and over, and still give me goosebumps even one year later.

57. Their kisses that got the "best kiss award" by SBS Catch, Soompi and basically every poll because even non-shippers acknowledge how good and beautiful those kisses are.

58. Their kisses because you can feel the longing, the desire and the love.

59. Their kisses that look way hotter in the BTS version compared to the aired version.

60. Their kisses that look incredibly pretty even if they are a bit dirty.

61. Their first kiss - uncut version - that got age-restricted on YT, obviously because it felt too real also to haters.

62. Their first kiss that played, in the BTS "uncut" version instead of the official drama version, during Jiscovery as he was singing 101 reasons.

63. Their first kiss, because before shooting the scene he was clearly nervous but did not try to play it cool and he did his best to comfort and support her.

64. Their first kiss, because before shooting the scene she was clearly nervous but did not try to play it cool and trusted him completely.

65. Their first kiss, because he said "Although we were already close to each other when we shot the kiss scene, it was still awkward. While being considerate of each other, we also tried hard to pretend that it wasn't awkward and also tried hard to act like we were ok" (Ji Chang Wook - Night of Real Entertainment 13/06/2017 tranlsation credit   JCW's Kitchen https://jichangwookkitchen.com/2017/06/14/eng-sub-20170613-night-of-real-entertainment-suspicious-partner-ji-chang-wook/#more-25421 video: video: https://vimeo.com/221448904  )

66. Their first kiss, because of the sparkle in his eyes, the animation and the softness in his voice as he said that.

67. Their kisses, because he repeated many times (Jiscovery, Vlive, etc.) that he thought their kiss scenes were beautiful

68. Their kisses, because, while acknowledging that their kiss scenes were led by JCW, she made sure to point out in her post drama interviews that they made those scenes together because they discussed a lot about them during rehearsals (see: https://www.soompi.com/2017/07/17/nam-ji-hyun-talks-ji-chang-wook-took-lead-kiss-scene-bed-scene/)

69. Their kisses, because I have 101 reasons to ship NamJi based on their kisses alone and all the feels they give me (but I will end the kiss-related list here :P)

70. Their bear hugs, because they feel real too and make you feel warm inside. 

71. Her IG post on May 24th (BongHee adoringly looking at JiWook with added stars).

72. His IG post on May 25th (The Rain scene - Gazing at the Moon).

73. Her IG post on July 16th (wearing BH's necklace and making a kissy face).

74. She didn't tag the sponsor or thanked anyone, as she usually does, and later she only mentioned that the necklace was "a gift".

75. Her IG post on July 22nd (nailart matching the stationary used for JCW's letter shown during Jiscovery later that day - even if I do believe it's a coincidence...)

76. Despite their sizzling chemistry that did not go unnoticed by the media, no questions were asked in the post drama interview about possible dating, etc.

77. Still, they had many chances (in their interviews, Vlives, ig posts, etc.) to debunk the ship, but so far they never did.

78. They praised each other, personally and professionally, in their interviews.

79. He also specifically mentioned that he behaved like a child and joked around NJH, and she accepted it well, and that they had a lot of conversations. (https://jichangwookkitchen.com/2017/07/19/interview-20170718-ji-chang-wook-suspicious-partner-press-interviews/#more-26576 and others)

80. Both mentioned they had built a relationship where they were comfortable with each other, also filming intimate scenes.

81. She also said that he helped her feel comfortable when filming the bed scene.

82. She mentioned that he has beautiful eyes and deep-like-ocean eyes    (NJH post drama interview https://www.instagram.com/p/BWumMT1gwRl/ )

83. "When we act the script while having eye contact is the heart fluttering point" (NJH post drama interview - answering a question about heart fluttering moments while filming with JCW   https://www.instagram.com/p/BXCzgteAKmj/)

84. "There was also a scene [2nd dirty but pretty scene] that made me think <If my lover would do this to me I will feel happy>If someone would look at me with that kind of eyes when I am explaining about something I think I will feel really happy" - because Wookie looked at her like that a lot of times (NJH post drama interview - answering a question about heart fluttering moments while filming with JCW   https://www.instagram.com/p/BXCzgteAKmj/)

85. The cover image chosen for "101 reasons why I like you" is the hug from the 2nd dirty but pretty scene, and both said they liked this scene.

86. She mentioned that she had listened to his ost, but couldn't add it to her playlist because she would have been embarassed if someone on set saw it (https://twitter.com/otpshits/status/888618634964115456)

87. His answers about love and dating are completely different before and after SP

88. Not only before SP he always said he did not want to date close to his enlistiment, but before SP he usually spoke about dating, during and after SP he started talking about love.

89. SP made him want to love and date (V live July 28th, 2017)... mere weeks before enlisting. 

90. His selection of the best romantic scenes from SP, including the "This is my woman" scene, at Jiscovery

91. The "yeppo" slip while he was watching their couple scenes during Jiscovery

92. His expressions and his gleaming eyes while he was watching their couple scenes during Jiscovery

93. He decided to answer the fan's question about what he would do if there was someone he loved since he had to enlist, and mentioned that he had been thinking about that (Jiscovery)

94. The content of his reply: "If I have a woman I love, I'll keep loving her. Going to the army has nothing to do with it, because it's love, that degree of love. If she still loves me when I return from military, then we will continue the love. But if she doesn't, then... I'll cherish it as a good memory"

95. He addressed himself as her Oppa in an interview on national TV...

96. ... said that he did not want her to worry and wanted to show that he can do well during MS...

97. ... but that he would be very grateful if she visited him in the army.

98. "And to the one who was my partner - ChangWookie oraboni... I would like to send my gratitude to Ji ChangWook oraboni. Because you looked after me beautifully, everything came out beautifully" (NJH thank you speech at the SBS awards)

99. Her expressions while watching their couple scenes during the SBS awards.

100. My NamJi shippers family is jjang and makes shipping more fun. :D

101. :heart: Their contagious happiness. The happiness, the contentment, the joy, the elation I feel watching them together. The idiotic smile that spreads on my face when I see them together. :heart:

Sorry for such long post - I hope it was not too boring, even if this one is just my own list and probably - while some reasons might be common to all of us - others of you have different views/reasons that make the top 101. I would love to hear everyone else's take! 

For now, have a great week ahead, chingus!!! 

Thank you !!!Yes,post DVD Cut - we have 1001 Reasons to ship Namji couple :wub:

• Like 8

Hot Laundry Kiss & Bed scene to start our Monday morning :D .

From the drama scene .Suspicious Partner is the weird drama because behind the scenes & DVD Cut kiss scenes were more more more hot than the drama scenes :P:D

credit to the owner .Love how this ig's owner edited this clip :D

• Like 13

5 hours ago, midorinokerochan said:

Well, I guess I should change my profile picture from my usual frog to a snail, since I have managed to be late - for the second time! - with this post :lol::sweatingbullets: but well... at this point I can only say better late than never, and just go ahead. :P

With this post, I (very, very, very) belatedly fulfill my promise to @pauliza , made almost 4 months and over 100 pages ago (we were on page 1467!), to share my own list of 101 reasons to ship NamJi. Due to busy RL I could not complete the list immediately, but I was determined to do it before the DVD. However, the Dcut arrived in my hands a couple of weeks earlier than I thought, and with that my resolution was gone, because the 16 discs (ok, mostly the 2 couple discs ;))  monopolized all my spare time, and in addition there was so much to process. So I thought I could finish my list later, and post it on July 6th, as my celebration for the anniversary of the release of the OST. But then I was not able to join you all for the past few days, and... I ended up missing both the celebration and my deadline.:P

But here we are now.

1. Aside from little spare time, one of the reasons for the initial delay was that for a long time I wondered if I should come up with a "visual" list instead. Because there are simply no words to describe some Namji "moments" and only pictures, gifs and vids can do it. They speak for themselves. I wanted to post a series of pics or short clips and just write 1. THIS! 2.THIS! 3.THIS!, etc... But on the other hand, there were also a few reasons that required words, so in the end verbose me decided for the wordy version.:P No one here will be surprised about this, right?  :lol:  

2. This is a "Dcut free" list. Because I started it before the Dcut, and wanted to keep it that way. And because as you @pauliza very appropriately commented some time ago, after the Dcut it's more like we have 1001 reasons to ship NamJi :lol:;):wub: Good thing that the list was 95% done (mostly requiring just the final touches, some rephrasing, re-arranging the order, adding the references for some quotes, etc.) before the Dcut arrived, otherwise it would have been really, really difficult to keep a lot of new reasons out of it. I struggled already to avoid the new vision and perception of NamJi gained through the Dcut from creeping in... :sweatingbullets: As a result, this list definitely feels a bit outdated, naive and innocent :P but I hope you don't mind it. 

3. This is a list of 101 reasons why I ship NamJi.  Or why I love NamJi and cannot not ship them. Why I am enjoying the journey. By no means it is meant a list of "evidences". This was not my point when compiling this. It's not the purpose of this list. I didn't set out to prove anything, or convince anyone. Several of my points are totally meaningless in this sense: the only thing they can prove is that I am a certified NamJi goner... and happy to be one! :lol::P:P 

4. Despite having completed my list of 101 entries and having fun doing it reminiscing a lot of swoon worthy moments, I still firmly believe what I said when you first mentioned that you were curious about my 101 reasons:  I do not need 101 reasons to ship them. 

I only need reason no. 1. And reason no. 101 as a consequence. Everything in between is just a specification, a small detail, that would mean very little without #1 and #101. 

So...

1. :heart: Their happiness. Their laughter, the smiling eyes, the joy that radiates from them when they are together.:heart:

2. I love each of them individually, but I just ADORE them together  (translated for our math teacher: Nam = LOVE, Ji = LOVE, but Nam+Ji = LOVE^10)  ...

3. ... because when they are together the very same qualities that make them individually adorable shine even brighter.

4. The BTS that were released week after week by SBS Catch were as entertaining as the drama itself.

7. The way the surrounding people (PDnim, CTJ, Nara, his assistant, etc.) look at them sometimes... they are so us! ;)

9. ... And when you can distinguish reel from real, you realize that "real" looks sweeter than reel.

10. To the point that rival ships had to come up with the theory that BTS were scripted, because even they could see that NamJi's behavior with each other was special.

11. They kept taking care of each other during the filming (fixing each other's hair, etc.).

13. Sometimes you see that he was purposefully trying to make her smile/laugh just because her smile is beautiful.

14. And the way he smiles as he is looking at her smiling/laughing melts my heart.

15. She always laughed at his jokes or playful antics, even if she occasionally acted annoyed and wanted to choke him.

17. They were just too cute trying to re-enact the dance move of the teaser during the presscon. Failing and smiling all the way. (I have to mention specifically this moment, because it does not fall into the other descriptions/categories, and it is simply too adorable to be omitted):D

18. "Personal space", "manner hands", etc. are expressions that do not exist in the NamJi dictionary.

19. In fact they look comfortable with each other and the skinship between them was natural almost from day 1.

23. The drawing of his ideal woman resembles her a lot, whether it is a coincidence or not...

24. He said (half jokingly? referring to their age gap?) that he waited 8 years to meet her.

25. In an old interview, he had said "I seem to live while holding on to the dream that I will meet a destined person someday. We will either keep running into each other coincidentally, or taking a slight glance while walking past but not being able to forget [the person]" (JCW - Harper's Bazaar - Sept 2016) ...

27. They took part to the same drama (WBSD) in 2011, despite not meeting then. And it was probably for the best, as she was barely a teenager and it was too early

28. They have the same hair stylist - who loves both of them - and have been going to the same salon where they could see each other in passing and hear about the other for over 5 years.

29. They were on the same stage, standing side by side, at the KBS drama awards in 2014. And they probably caught each other's attention then. Stolen glances and everything....

30. They presented an award together in Jan 2017, and they were definitely aware of each other. Smiles and sparks abounded.

32. In the end 2 actresses had to turn down the offer to star in Suspicious Partner before she was considered for the part and decided to take up the role.

34. ... and he did not miss the chance to remark it in an interview that took place at the time of their first photoshoot.(https://jichangwookkitchen.com/2017/04/14/drama-ji-chang-wooks-qa-interview-for-suspicious-partner-revealed/)

35. The way he looks at her (and this should count as at least as 5 reasons, because there is the mesmerized look, the adoring look, the affectionate look, the mischievous look, the hungry look, etc. all equally swoon-worthy)

36. The way JiWook looks at BongHee (that counts too, since he said that rather than look at BongHee with eyes brimming with emotion, he was just looking at her naturally (Ji Chang Wook - Night of Real Entertainment 13/06/2017 tranlsation credit   JCW's Kitchen https://jichangwookkitchen.com/2017/06/14/eng-sub-20170613-night-of-real-entertainment-suspicious-partner-ji-chang-wook/#more-25421 video: video: https://vimeo.com/221448904  )

42. She does look incredibly sexy during their kiss scenes. Not a girl who is acting sexy, but a woman who is feeling sexy.

43. And she really bloomed from a lovely girl into a beautiful woman during and after Suspicious Partner.

44. Their hands. A perfect fit. Best hands' chemistry in a drama ever. Their hands tell a love story of their own...

45. His hands, always reaching for her. To hold her, to caress her. And she doesn't mind .

49. Her small hand on his wrist during their kiss scenes. Or caressing his neck, or his shoulders. Or pulling him even closer.

50. His hand on her head after filming the first kiss, and her hands on top of his, as if they did not want to break the connection.

52. His arm around her waist while waiting to film the bed scene (and his expression of utter contentment right there).

54. Special mention: his hands reaching back for her wrists without even looking in one of the early BTS (piggyback scene), because that was the very first spark that triggered my shipper's heart.

56. Their kisses that I can replay over and over and over, and still give me goosebumps even one year later.

57. Their kisses that got the "best kiss award" by SBS Catch, Soompi and basically every poll because even non-shippers acknowledge how good and beautiful those kisses are.

59. Their kisses that look way hotter in the BTS version compared to the aired version.

61. Their first kiss - uncut version - that got age-restricted on YT, obviously because it felt too real also to haters.

62. Their first kiss that played, in the BTS "uncut" version instead of the official drama version, during Jiscovery as he was singing 101 reasons.

63. Their first kiss, because before shooting the scene he was clearly nervous but did not try to play it cool and he did his best to comfort and support her.

64. Their first kiss, because before shooting the scene she was clearly nervous but did not try to play it cool and trusted him completely.

65. Their first kiss, because he said "Although we were already close to each other when we shot the kiss scene, it was still awkward. While being considerate of each other, we also tried hard to pretend that it wasn't awkward and also tried hard to act like we were ok" (Ji Chang Wook - Night of Real Entertainment 13/06/2017 tranlsation credit   JCW's Kitchen https://jichangwookkitchen.com/2017/06/14/eng-sub-20170613-night-of-real-entertainment-suspicious-partner-ji-chang-wook/#more-25421 video: video: https://vimeo.com/221448904  )

66. Their first kiss, because of the sparkle in his eyes, the animation and the softness in his voice as he said that.

67. Their kisses, because he repeated many times (Jiscovery, Vlive, etc.) that he thought their kiss scenes were beautiful

68. Their kisses, because, while acknowledging that their kiss scenes were led by JCW, she made sure to point out in her post drama interviews that they made those scenes together because they discussed a lot about them during rehearsals (see: https://www.soompi.com/2017/07/17/nam-ji-hyun-talks-ji-chang-wook-took-lead-kiss-scene-bed-scene/)

69. Their kisses, because I have 101 reasons to ship NamJi based on their kisses alone and all the feels they give me (but I will end the kiss-related list here :P)

71. Her IG post on May 24th (BongHee adoringly looking at JiWook with added stars).

74. She didn't tag the sponsor or thanked anyone, as she usually does, and later she only mentioned that the necklace was "a gift".

75. Her IG post on July 22nd (nailart matching the stationary used for JCW's letter shown during Jiscovery later that day - even if I do believe it's a coincidence...)

76. Despite their sizzling chemistry that did not go unnoticed by the media, no questions were asked in the post drama interview about possible dating, etc.

77. Still, they had many chances (in their interviews, Vlives, ig posts, etc.) to debunk the ship, but so far they never did.

78. They praised each other, personally and professionally, in their interviews.

79. He also specifically mentioned that he behaved like a child and joked around NJH, and she accepted it well, and that they had a lot of conversations. (https://jichangwookkitchen.com/2017/07/19/interview-20170718-ji-chang-wook-suspicious-partner-press-interviews/#more-26576 and others)

80. Both mentioned they had built a relationship where they were comfortable with each other, also filming intimate scenes.

81. She also said that he helped her feel comfortable when filming the bed scene.

82. She mentioned that he has beautiful eyes and deep-like-ocean eyes    (NJH post drama interview https://www.instagram.com/p/BWumMT1gwRl/ )

83. "When we act the script while having eye contact is the heart fluttering point" (NJH post drama interview - answering a question about heart fluttering moments while filming with JCW   https://www.instagram.com/p/BXCzgteAKmj/)

84. "There was also a scene [2nd dirty but pretty scene] that made me think <If my lover would do this to me I will feel happy>If someone would look at me with that kind of eyes when I am explaining about something I think I will feel really happy" - because Wookie looked at her like that a lot of times (NJH post drama interview - answering a question about heart fluttering moments while filming with JCW   https://www.instagram.com/p/BXCzgteAKmj/)

85. The cover image chosen for "101 reasons why I like you" is the hug from the 2nd dirty but pretty scene, and both said they liked this scene.

86. She mentioned that she had listened to his ost, but couldn't add it to her playlist because she would have been embarassed if someone on set saw it (https://twitter.com/otpshits/status/888618634964115456)

87. His answers about love and dating are completely different before and after SP

88. Not only before SP he always said he did not want to date close to his enlistiment, but before SP he usually spoke about dating, during and after SP he started talking about love.

89. SP made him want to love and date (V live July 28th, 2017)... mere weeks before enlisting. 

90. His selection of the best romantic scenes from SP, including the "This is my woman" scene, at Jiscovery

92. His expressions and his gleaming eyes while he was watching their couple scenes during Jiscovery

93. He decided to answer the fan's question about what he would do if there was someone he loved since he had to enlist, and mentioned that he had been thinking about that (Jiscovery)

94. The content of his reply: "If I have a woman I love, I'll keep loving her. Going to the army has nothing to do with it, because it's love, that degree of love. If she still loves me when I return from military, then we will continue the love. But if she doesn't, then... I'll cherish it as a good memory"

96. ... said that he did not want her to worry and wanted to show that he can do well during MS...

98. "And to the one who was my partner - ChangWookie oraboni... I would like to send my gratitude to Ji ChangWook oraboni. Because you looked after me beautifully, everything came out beautifully" (NJH thank you speech at the SBS awards)

101. :heart: Their contagious happiness. The happiness, the contentment, the joy, the elation I feel watching them together. The idiotic smile that spreads on my face when I see them together. :heart:

Sorry for such long post - I hope it was not too boring, even if this one is just my own list and probably - while some reasons might be common to all of us - others of you have different views/reasons that make the top 101. I would love to hear everyone else's take! 

Goodness...this post made me unlurk.....this deserves an applause!

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

But here we are now.

4. Despite having completed my list of 101 entries and having fun doing it reminiscing a lot of swoon worthy moments, I still firmly believe what I said when you first mentioned that you were curious about my 101 reasons:  I do not need 101 reasons to ship them. 

So...

18. "Personal space", "manner hands", etc. are expressions that do not exist in the NamJi dictionary.

:love:   :heart:   :love:   :heart:   :love:

Love your post @midorinokerochan... Thanks for bringing out some moments I missed/forgot to mention about why I jump in this NamJi ship. And those 101 really bring back memories :wub:

Anyway, we are counting down to July 12th, the 1st Anniversary of SP last episode. Get ready ya'll... So many things to celebrate on that day :)

• Like 10

9 minutes ago, Changsky said:

Anyway, we are counting down to July 12th, the 1st Anniversary of SP last episode. Get ready ya'll... So many things to celebrate on that day :)

Behind the scenes of proposal scenes is :heart: .

"LOVE will CONQUER ALL.. no matter what the world would say, you will still follow the BEAT of your heart.. you will never let go, even if, it is against all odds, NOTHING'S GONNA STOP the two of you " 

credit to the owner .I love this background music .

• Like 12

But here we are now.

So...

100. My NamJi shippers fa

I really felt there was a big post coming from you after seeing likes on posts on here yesterday..haha..and we really have it!And this is lovely dearie ^_^ , it made me think when I could write my 101 reasons :lol: (hopefully soon,hehe) Sorry for cutting it though.

Great post..have a great week ahead too. :D

• Like 15

@midorinokerochan Thank you for the 101 reasons!  

Agree with you all the way . . . .  

The naturalness of these 2 on and off screen makes it very hard to conclude otherwise and I agree with you - They fit each other so well and very naturally - physically and personality. 

Even if they had fitted so well in chemistry - the difference was the Happiness, Laughter and Genuine Enjoyment of each others company when laughing or teasing - Offscreen  --> THAT is the clincher!

Something one would do with someone one cares for.

Just looked at some of Eric Mun's wedding pictures and he has been known to be a good kisser on screen, yet he looked so gentle in his wedding photos to his bride.  

I see the gentleness here and also the passion which are both needed in REAL relationships!

Thank you @midorinokerochan !  :star::star::star: :heart:

• Like 17

On 7/8/2018 at 9:32 PM, daloula said:
I love the way they look at each other’s eyes here.

I really like how hyunni looks here. She's totally holding her own with wookie that it feels they are equal then.. and yet.. they can also go to being all sort of things like playful, protective, crazy and etc. If these 2 are tog, they will be one hell of a true partner side by side. :wub:

15 hours ago, pauliza said:
credit to the owner .Love how this ig's owner edited this clip :D

Every single time i watch their laundry kiss and bed scene, it never fails to make me swoon. Thanks for sharing dearie!

14 hours ago, Changsky said:

Yah! so many things to share again that day! court kiss, morning popo, proposal and their finger play.. their second sleep together and finally on JW's bed instead! Hehe.

@midorinokerochan Dearie~ your 101 list is chincha omg!!! Really make me want to do my list too. Haha. I shall take up the challenge! But i doubt i can be as solid as yours with your references. hahaha. Can't believe u did that too! Chincha, great job dearie! For you, i will try to share my 101 reasons too! LOL. And if when we are lucky enough... kekekeke. we can do our 1001 reasons when they confirm. #delulu :lol:

• Like 12

On 7/8/2018 at 3:03 PM, midorinokerochan said:

But here we are now.

So...

Thank you for this @midorinokerochan!! I love it so much! You are jjang!! This post deserves millions of blue hearts or trophies. 

10 more months and orabeoni will be out chingus! I can’t wait.. but first, seems like we have a lot of anniversaries to celebrate this month.. also, JiHyunyangie’s drama and oraboeni’s musical this September! 

• Like 14

Update from Glorious Entertainment about support for Wookie's military musical.

They decided not to receive the  musical support application (fans’ support project?) because Wookie doing it as he is in military service, hence the performance is a military event.

I think it's a good decision from Orabeoni and Glorious :)

Cr: everythingilik5

Spoiler

Original source:

Here's a sneak peek to the audition for the musical (under spoiler). Too bad Wookie is not in the video :(

Spoiler

Cr: River Sky

• Like 12

Reposted old posts to my new ig & want to share it to  this thread too :D .

By the way,reading lots of  " pre Dvd cut " posts 's captions made me smiling like an idiot.Why ? Because some of the answers from those captions - we have it in our Gold Dvd Cut :P:lol: For example ,couch scenes & court kiss bts :D

credit to @taonaka & sbs catch youtube channel 

• Like 14

Magic - he can grab her hands from the front - without looking at it :lol:

Haha after one year, we just noticed there's a hole in Hyunnie's dress .Less updates from her made us noticed small thing like this :lol::lol:

credit to the owner & SBS Catch youtube channel 

• Like 11
  • LOL 3

10 hours ago, pauliza said:

By the way,reading lots of  " pre Dvd cut " posts 's captions made me smiling like an idiot.Why ? Because some of the answers from those captions - we have it in our Gold Dvd Cut :P:lol: For example ,couch scenes & court kiss bts :D

HAHA. I know right. hehehehe. It's like i know the ans now. Hehehe.

10 hours ago, pauliza said:
Magic - he can grab her hands from the front - without looking at it :lol:

Haha after one year, we just noticed there's a hole in Hyunnie's dress .Less updates from her made us noticed small thing like this :lol::lol:

credit to the owner & SBS Catch youtube channel 

The best part is he didn't even let go of her hand when she went to mock strangle him. Hahaha. But honestly, i think as much as he didn't mind it, hahah, he always react funnily to hyunni's mock strangling. Keke. The easter egg PD video of hyunni strangling wookie, his face was epic cute. hahaha.

And chinca?!?! you mean you didn't notice there was a hole in hyunni's dress? hahahah :lol:

• Like 12
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, babyval22 said:

The easter egg PD video of hyunni strangling wookie, his face was epic cute. hahaha.

So trueeee.After finishing the dcut..I loved them more❤...but then there's the easter surprise..and wahhh...Wookieeeee...what are you doing to my heart,lmao :lol: He was sooooo cuteeeee :wub: (both are anyway) ..I was like "Thank you PDnim for capturing that wonderful moment^_^ "  

• Like 8
  • LOL 3

27 minutes ago, achinawa said:

So trueeee.After finishing the dcut..I loved them more❤...but then there's the easter surprise..and wahhh...Wookieeeee...what are you doing to my heart,lmao :lol: He was sooooo cuteeeee :wub: (both are anyway) ..I was like "Thank you PDnim for capturing that wonderful moment^_^ "  

Completely right... i love that those clips. Its was no rehearsals, nothing, just namji fooling around together, especially wookie and so OTT too. So so so so precious. :wub: thanks PD nim! 

• Like 10