[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Hyunni posted this on her Ig a year ago today..and under the helms of PD Park Sun Ho, we all have this drama that we love (and will always love), thanks to him and the SP team for taking great care of Wookie and Hyunni, for letting them be themselves, listening to their views and opinions,directing them throughout this drama.And thankies for letting us see behind the lens how they've worked hard for this drama, and for showing us how beautiful each and everyones relationship are on set. (Here's to that hope that PDnim showed us a glimpse of how love blossomed on set:wub:..haha..my delulu..but there's that possibility that it did happen anyways ^_^ )

cr. Hyunni ig

• Like 14

21 hours ago, daloula said:

From wikipedia: In computer software and media, an Easter egg is an intentional inside joke, hidden message or image, or secret feature of a work. It is usually found in a computer program, video game, or DVD/Blu-ray Disc menu screen. The name is used to evoke the idea of a traditional Easter egg hunt.[2] The term was coined to describe a hidden message in the Atari video game Adventure that encouraged the player to find further hidden messages in later games, leading them on a 'hunt'.[3]

Thanks to Namji, there is no limit to what we learn everyday.

She told the pd that the scene can't be used in the drama because it's the opposite of Ji Wook's and Bong Hee's situation in the drama at that point of the story. Because BH is the one who is supposed to be in a one-sided love with JW and not the other way around. But the Pd said he will use it. Actually, I think the move BH does in the first day peck to stop JW from asking for more than a peck is the same move she does in that easter egg and it was added while rehearsing for the scene.

Ohhhhh so that's where the term easter egg comes from! I always tot it was due to easter sunday.. was is it? or the word easter just happens to be a coincidental word in this case? Haha. Thanks for sharing this little nugget of info dearie!

Wasn't the easter egg video PD took a total joking moment? LOL. PD has a sense of humour. haha. But yeah, i think the same too for that hand move. Watching it on the DVD reminds me of the 1st day peck hand move BH did. Wahahaha.

Can't believe time flew so fast~ has it been a year since the last ep of SP? Gosh. I gotta go find my stash of proposal scene, court kiss scene, morning popo, our finally proper morning after scene. But on this day 1 year ago.. we first had our court kiss and then tomorrow, we will have our last ep.

I still remember feeling the emotions i did while watching this episode. I caught it live with @attriste and we were so whiny about jibong being separated and when when when will they make up. Totally didn't see the court kiss coming, and when we realised right at the end of ep 19 when they were going to make up, we screamed like we were mad people. My fave OST breathing all day started playing.. And then, lo and behold, to our surprise.. BH ran to JW arms, i teared up, JW hugging BH and then later did that thing with his hands and clasping his fingers and hands behind BH's waist, we screamed even more.. and when BH initiated the first kiss, we went berserk, with JW's lips looking weird and not pretty when he received her kiss but we totally didn't mind it cos it emphasises to me how much and how desperate he wanted and missed her. Keke. And then that look JW gave her before totally kissing her back? I think i died and went to heaven that day. That's how much i love the court kiss. It's my fave kiss amongst all jibong kisses apart from their morning popos. Haha. And the dcut gave another version of that kiss and i fell in love with that even more. *swoons*

So...

Happy court kiss anniversary day everyone! :heart:

QoULQZr.jpg

That not so pretty version of JW lips but showed me his raw emotions instead. :wub:

Edit: @pauliza thanks for sharing the video of what i was talking about. hahahaha. For the life of me i couldn't find this video specifically. HAHAHA.

While searching for some pictures or inspirations, i came across this review.. hahah. glad she enjoyed jibong/namji as much as we do. :D

https://www.silverpetticoatreview.com/2017/09/20/suspicious-partner-review/

• Like 14

Other than the courtroom kiss (oh yes, @pauliza  @babyval22 luv how JW locked his fingers to BH's waist plus the kiss of course and when in the dcut, it's a whole lot better haha)and the morning popos and JW's simple but endearing proposal:wub: Can we just have a moment to appreciate BHs kick richard simmons performance to save his manB)  Plus BHs hair is not helping...it got messy in a way but boy after that kick, she's still gorgeous as ever *winks* ^_^ ❤ (nah I don't think it was styled like that..hers was so natural)

Ctto 

• Like 15

Wow... it's been 1 year since SP ended and we are here, still celebrating every beautiful moments of our precious couple a.k.a NamJi. So happy to be part of this family. Love you all... hehe :wub:

Since everyone has posted the legendary Court Kiss and Proposal scenes, I want to add this throwback time with my other fave scenes in the last episodes of SP :) 

Cr: Viki

The Still Pretty When Dirty :lol:

Are We Dating or Not? :D

Their happy moments as a couple :wub:

SP ending was kinda bitter sweet tho... they gave us a sweet and happy ending, but at the same time we feel so sad and it's so hard to say farewell to our NamJi. Also Wookie was off to military service after that.

This is a series I will probably re-watch so many times without getting bored. Especially the Dcut, even finding something new to analyze in every watch... haha ;)

So everyone let's make this thread alive until whenever. Happy Anniversary!!! :wub:

• Like 18

3 hours ago, pauliza said:
I forgot to share this ,piggyback bts from fancam .Good morning :D

credit to @taonaka

Gosh. I remember seeing this pic and squealing.. and wondering how the scene will play out. And when i saw it, it was :wub:

Ctto

Another version of the pic of hyunni.. 

• Like 14

I feel so bittersweet at the moment. One year ago 30 min back.. SP just ended. Our last episode and our very last time we saw namji on the screens together. Watching the proposal scene was such a crushing feeling. Especially with you my love. 

I cant believe 1 year later, i'm still here in this home with you guys. Hopefully this date wont really be the last time we see namji in the same screen. Our OTP.. what can i say, they have given us so much, yet it feels they didn't give us anything at all. Our ninja couple, through and through. 

Feeling pensive out of a sudden. Just wanted to pen my thoughts to remember this date. Thank you namji, for working together on SP, and for giving us the chance to watch a beautiful relationship grow, no matter whether its love or friendship. Thank you to the whole SP team for giving us SP, and for being namji shipper too.

And most importantly, thank you my dear fam for being in this grueling journey with me. The past 1 year has been one hell of a ride! 

• Like 18

48 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

I feel so bittersweet at the moment. One year ago 30 min back.. SP just ended. Our last episode and our very last time we saw namji on the screens together. Watching the proposal scene was such a crushing feeling. Especially with you my love. 

I cant believe 1 year later, i'm still here in this home with you guys. Hopefully this date wont really be the last time we see namji in the same screen. Our OTP.. what can i say, they have given us so much, yet it feels they didn't give us anything at all. Our ninja couple, through and through. 

Feeling pensive out of a sudden. Just wanted to pen my thoughts to remember this date. Thank you namji, for working together on SP, and for giving us the chance to watch a beautiful relationship grow, no matter whether its love or friendship. Thank you to the whole SP team for giving us SP, and for being namji shipper too.

And most importantly, thank you my dear fam for being in this grueling journey with me. The past 1 year has been one hell of a ride! 

Thanks @babyval22 for remind us, that we all still here even after a year, celebrating every single moments of our otp (NamJi) to pen down our personal thought each of NamJI reel or real moments into this MT for everyone here whom still devoted to cherish JCW & NJH either as together or Individually, moreover after all the bittersweet of the end of SP (which we wont be able to see them in one frame, not in this 2 years) we happened to be witnessed in their last episode which remain as one of our favorite moment that most of us NamJi shipper felt the proposal scene was real, either both are an excellent actors that can poetry the characters beautifully & delivered the love towards each others "I will love you forever"  , the simple proposal scene was intensely emotional to the viewer such as myself:tears:,with the teary eyes glittering in their beautiful eyes amused me, "why this feel so real":wub:  last but not least "I’m so happy… that I met you. You, my love"– No Ji Wook & Eun Bong Hee 

Yup! we also happy that we met two of you as one of our best onscreen K-Drama leads..:heart:

Happy 1year of Suspicious Partner's Last Episode (13 July 2017)

Virtual hugs everyone.. 

full credit to SBS 

• Like 18

I do have quite a lot of fave SP pics..but here's one of those unofficial ones hehe:wub:

Ctto

On a sidenote...I don't normally write bout stuffs like this but for SP I did gave it a try and voiced out some of my views on here haha...so I hope you all wouldn't mind this piece :lol: 

Working Title: Unfinished Business (can't really think of anything now :lol: )

Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun,
For Suspicious Partner,
A pairing nobody has expected,
Some saw it as fresh,
Willing to give it a try,
Little did we know
How amazing its gonna be.

For Suspicious Partner,

A pairing so odd,
Some couldn't seem to accept it,
And were full of negativity.
Little did these people know
That it's C-H-E-M-I-S-T-R-Y unfolding
Right from the start.

From script reading to photo shoots,
To Promotional teasers
Sparks were everywhere,
Come to think of it
JH and CW just gave us a crash course
On Building Chemistry
You see it on the drama proper,
Moreso behind the scenes,
It's something that isn't recognizable
Nor can't be denied
It was there from the beginning,
Right in front of our very eyes.

It wasn't a perfect drama,
There's none like that me thinks,
But one thing's for sure,
It delivered the genre it has promised to offer.
Romance,Comedy,Thriller
All rolled into one.

A year after the drama ended
And I haven't moved on
I enjoy the drama still,
Laugh and cry with it still,
Felt nervous and anxious,
Felt loved and heartbroken,
Felt lost and victorious and so on,
Quite a number of emotions,
A Rollercoaster ride this is
BH and JW got me at that.

Question is,

Will I ever move on?

Maybe yes,Maybe Not.

(I hope not.)

Grateful and all my love,
For ChangWook and Hyunni
For the brilliant acting,
For being passionate with their craft,
For all the laughter on set,
For giving us that fluttery feeling
For the goosebumps
For making us feel in love
For being true to themselves.

There'd be more than a hundred reasons,

It seemed not enough still.

How the future unfolds
For these two
We'll never know
Here's to the hope
Of what they had during SP
Be cherished and forever be in their hearts.

I tried writing it in poetry
Sure thing,its not
Laughing my a** off
As I bid you all---
Jaljayo.

SP is luvvvv❤❤❤

Virtual Mwahhugs to all of you^_^

Edit: just to clarify..lmao on the attempt to write in poetry ayt...other than that..I meant every word.

Ciao!

• Like 18

5 hours ago, achinawa said:

On a sidenote...I don't normally write bout stuffs like this but for SP I did gave it a try and voiced out some of my views on here haha...so I hope you all wouldn't mind this piece :lol: 

Working Title: Unfinished Business (can't really think of anything now :lol: )

For Suspicious Partner,
A pairing nobody has expected,
Some saw it as fresh,
Willing to give it a try,
Little did we know
How amazing its gonna be.

For Suspicious Partner,

A pairing so odd,
Some couldn't seem to accept it,
And were full of negativity.
Little did these people know
That it's C-H-E-M-I-S-T-R-Y unfolding
Right from the start.

From script reading to photo shoots,
To Promotional teasers
Sparks were everywhere,
Come to think of it
JH and CW just gave us a crash course
On Building Chemistry
You see it on the drama proper,
Moreso behind the scenes,
It's something that isn't recognizable
Nor can't be denied
It was there from the beginning,
Unfolding right in front of our very eyes.

It wasn't a perfect drama,
There's none like that me thinks,
But one thing's for sure,
It delivered the genre it has promised to offer.
Romance,Comedy,Thriller
All rolled into one.

A year after the drama ended
And I haven't moved on
I enjoy the drama still,
Laugh and cry with it still,
Felt nervous and anxious,
Felt loved and heartbroken,
Felt lost and victorious and so on,
Quite a number of emotions,
A Rollercoaster ride this is
BH and JW got me at that.

Question is,

Will I ever move on?

Maybe yes,Maybe Not.

(I hope not.)

Grateful and all my love,
For ChangWook and Hyunni
For the brilliant acting,
For being passionate with their craft,
For all the laughter on set,
For giving us that fluttery feeling
For the goosebumps
For making us feel in love
For being true to themselves.

There'd be more than a hundred reasons,

It seemed not enough still.

How the future unfolds
For these two
We'll never know
Here's to the hope
Of what they had during SP
Be cherished and forever be in their hearts.

I tried writing it in poetry
Sure thing,its not
Laughing my a** off
As I bid you all---
Jaljayo.

SP is luvvvv❤❤❤

Virtual Mwahhugs to all of you^_^

Edit: just to clarify..lmao on the attempt to write in poetry ayt...other than that..I meant every word.

Ciao!

:love:     :heart:     :kiss_wink:     :heart:     :love:

LOVE IT!!! :wub:

Thanks for writing it. Reminds us why we are still here after 1 year, and probably will always be here, because of the same reason: our love for NamJi and SP :)

Love the unofficial pic too... :wub:

• Like 13