[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

I am mistaken the date of this Vlive .Actually this Vlive was on 22 July 2017 which was the same day with Jiscovery Concert & almost the same time with Jcw's Vlive too .And she also  knew Jcw gonna to have his Vlive & coincidentally both of them wore Black :D .

Talking about coincidence in their clothing style .Just assuming because they have the same stylist :D .

credit to the owners 

• Like 11

8 hours ago, achinawa said:

On this rainy Tuesday (raining where I am hehe) let's take a moment to listen to SP OSTs Live versions (available ones)hehe:D Enjoy.^_^

Thank youuu... :wub:

I still listen to SP OST until now, especially when driving. And always think that the OST is underrated ^^

• Like 10

47 minutes ago, Changsky said:

Thank youuu... :wub:

I still listen to SP OST until now, especially when driving. And always think that the OST is underrated ^^

Agree with you dearie,tis underrated.It's not always that we get songs from a drama as good from start to finish...:P

Besides the ruby necklace post on July 16th..SBS Catch uploaded this 3 days after SP ended a year ago. For all us to reminisce,this is in SP in the shortest form possible haha :rolleyes: :lol:

cr. SBS Catch

• Like 13

21 hours ago, pauliza said:

Found this beautiful fmv :heart:

credit to the owner

Thanks dearie for sharing this MV! HAHAHA. I keep on smiling like a loon while reading the comments. :D

10 hours ago, achinawa said:

On this rainy Tuesday (raining where I am hehe) let's take a moment to listen to SP OSTs Live versions (available ones)hehe:D Enjoy.^_^

Kyaaaaa! Thanks dearie for sharing some of the live OSTs! I'm still sad that i can't find my fave breathing all day live though. SIGHS.

7 hours ago, pauliza said:
I am mistaken the date of this Vlive .Actually this Vlive was on 22 July 2017 which was the same day with Jiscovery Concert & almost the same time with Jcw's Vlive too .And she also  knew Jcw gonna to have his Vlive & coincidentally both of them wore Black :D . .

Actually dearie..I'm always not too sure about this vlive when she mentioned she knew wookie was going to have his concert. HAHA. I've read before that she was reading off comments and she jus read it out that ahhh oppa having his concert now or sth. But i'm not too sure about this. Hope someone can clarify this! HAHA. 

1 hour ago, achinawa said:

Besides the ruby necklace post on July 16th..SBS Catch uploaded this 3 days after SP ended a year ago. For all us to reminisce,this is in SP in the shortest form possible haha :rolleyes: :lol:

SP is the shortest form possible. HAHAHA. So apt my dear!

• Like 10
  • LOL 3

5 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Kyaaaaa! Thanks dearie for sharing some of the live OSTs! I'm still sad that i can't find my fave breathing all day live though. SIGHS.

Actually dearie..I'm always not too sure about this vlive when she mentioned she knew wookie was going to have his concert. HAHA. I've read before that she was reading off comments and she jus read it out that ahhh oppa having his concert now or sth. But i'm not too sure about this. Hope someone can clarify this! HAHA. 

SP is the shortest form possible. HAHAHA. So apt my dear!

I did looked for all SP songs but yeh there's none for Breathing All Day (live) ..maybe on our next search it'll have a live version already. ;) :)

As for the vlive, tis before Jiscovery.That's why Wookie had a short v live coz he was doing the rehearsal. (This one I'm not too sure if my memory serves me right,there was a point that their vlives overlapped and Wookie had to finish his v live quickly coz of the rehearsal... *correct me if I'm wrong*)

Found this along the way,lol..Not English subbed but it's dated the 21st of July.

Ctto

English subbed...but not yet complete

Ctto

• Like 15

17 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Actually dearie..I'm always not too sure about this vlive when she mentioned she knew wookie was going to have his concert. HAHA. I've read before that she was reading off comments and she jus read it out that ahhh oppa having his concert now or sth. But i'm not too sure about this. Hope someone can clarify this! HAHA

start around 1.40; she was reading a comment, "on 6.40 Ji Chang Wook also doing vlive" then she said "oppa said he doing a vlive for his concert rehearsal" :mrgreen:  

oh i love this vlive so much, its like she gave in a little bit "baits" to my shipper heart.. :wub:

oh i miss her talkative presence :tears:

Video & sub credit to owner NamJiHyun Fan

• Like 17

13 hours ago, achinawa said:

I did looked for all SP songs but yeh there's none for Breathing All Day (live) ..maybe on our next search it'll have a live version already. ;) :)

As for the vlive, tis before Jiscovery.That's why Wookie had a short v live coz he was doing the rehearsal. (This one I'm not too sure if my memory serves me right,there was a point that their vlives overlapped and Wookie had to finish his v live quickly coz of the rehearsal... *correct me if I'm wrong*)

Yeaah. I wonder why is it so elusive.. sighs. 

13 hours ago, adi2019jiji said:

start around 1.40; she was reading a comment, "on 6.40 Ji Chang Wook also doing vlive" then she said "oppa said he doing a vlive for his concert rehearsal" :mrgreen:  

oh i love this vlive so much, its like she gave in a little bit "baits" to my shipper heart.. :wub:

oh i miss her talkative presence :tears:

Hahah. Yah after this vlive she became more guarded and ignored all wookie related stuffs. LOL. Actually i know the subbed version mention hyunni saying she knows wookie is having his vlive or rehearsals for his concert. But what i meant was i remembered someone in our thread correcting that cos she mentioned actually hyunni didnt say she knows.. she only mentioned it in the context of reading the comments and then saying ahh oppa having his vlive or rehearsals sth along this line. Hahaha. Sorry if i'm confusing! Mianhe!

Ctto.

Their gazes. :wub:

• Like 15

1 hour ago, babyval22 said:

Their gazes. :wub:

Honestly,I still can't move on from couch scene's bts in our Dvd cut .I can watch it in slow motion ,zoom in version & black /white version for nth times ! Same to the court kiss scene :P:P:lol:

credit to the owner

• Like 14

1 hour ago, babyval22 said:

Hahah. Yah after this vlive she became more guarded and ignored all wookie related stuffs. LOL. Actually i know the subbed version mention hyunni saying she knows wookie is having his vlive or rehearsals for his concert. But what i meant was i remembered someone in our thread correcting that cos she mentioned actually hyunni didnt say she knows.. she only mentioned it in the context of reading the comments and then saying ahh oppa having his vlive or rehearsals sth along this line. Hahaha. Sorry if i'm confusing! Mianhe!

I actually rewatched that part of the vlive and she first reads the comment saying he had a vlive at 6:40 but afterwards she doesn’t read anymore and adds that he said earlier that it’s for his concert rehearsal. So not all the comment about wook’s vlive is read. 

And our girl updated, seems like she is suffering from all the heat while filming and this is an old picture:

• Like 18

16 minutes ago, daloula said:

So not all the comment about wook’s vlive is read. 

And our girl updated, seems like she is suffering from all the heat while filming and this is an old picture:

I thought so too..like there's still something to be read and she didn't continue. Or maybe because the comments are coming in too fast that she can't keep up ;)

Take care of yourself Hyunni..the heat can be very exhausting.

• Like 14

1 hour ago, daloula said:

I actually rewatched that part of the vlive and she first reads the comment saying he had a vlive at 6:40 but afterwards she doesn’t read anymore and adds that he said earlier that it’s for his concert rehearsal. So not all the comment about wook’s vlive is read. 

Kyaaaaaaa! Thanks dearie for the clarification! I have always been skeptical about this cos i tot it was a mistranslation! Hehe. So its true that she knew abt it too! Wakakakaka. You have just made my heart sing for a little bit. LOL! 

• Like 8
  • LOL 8