[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Throwback when both posted the SP group pic of the final shoot.^_^ I'm still neutral when it comes to Ig posts from them..but wth..I so miss them:wub:

Ctto

(Swipe for CWs second pic)

Ctto.

this group shot is  awesome❤ 

And love how it came about^_^B)

Ctto

• Like 14

On 7/13/2018 at 10:34 PM, babyval22 said:

I feel so bittersweet at the moment. One year ago 30 min back.. SP just ended. Our last episode and our very last time we saw namji on the screens together. Watching the proposal scene was such a crushing feeling. Especially with you my love. 

I cant believe 1 year later, i'm still here in this home with you guys. Hopefully this date wont really be the last time we see namji in the same screen. Our OTP.. what can i say, they have given us so much, yet it feels they didn't give us anything at all. Our ninja couple, through and through. 

Feeling pensive out of a sudden. Just wanted to pen my thoughts to remember this date. Thank you namji, for working together on SP, and for giving us the chance to watch a beautiful relationship grow, no matter whether its love or friendship. Thank you to the whole SP team for giving us SP, and for being namji shipper too.

And most importantly, thank you my dear fam for being in this grueling journey with me. The past 1 year has been one hell of a ride! 

I thought I m gonna to leave this thread after the drama ended which is on 13 July ..

But post SP ,we have synchronized answer in difference interviews,Hyunnie posted the necklace on her ig on 16 July(with no sign of sponsorship ,tagged etc )  -Jcw's interview released on 30 July (he said ,he is the type of person to confess his feeling & having GIFT in his hand can make that girl happy ) - Hyunnie's Vlive on 22 July  2017 - She said that necklace was a GIFT .without further explanation ) .The  necklace has Ruby stone & Ruby is Jcw's birthstone because he was born in July .If we checked in the Stylus's website ,there are a few choices of stones can be chosen .But it's Ruby on this necklace .

22 July 2017- Jiscovery concert .What we have on Jiscovery concert ? 

This 4 minutes uncut version of behind the scenes first kiss scene on the big screen .I m personally love this behind the scene because minute 3.33 in this video made me jump into this ship .And my favorite bts was shown on Jiscovery concert ! :P:lol:

And he slipped his tongue & said "Yeppo " when Hyunnie & SP scenes appeared on the big screen :D

credit to the owners 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

The synchronization of Sp's clips in Jiscovery concert & its has "This is my woman now " clip too :D

And we found this in Jiscovery Dvd 

"Doesn't they looks like boyfriend & girlfriend in real life ?Is it real ? " :D

Next ..what we have on 22 July 2017 ? 

We have this :D Hyunnie posted the nail art to her ig before Wookie's fans received this letter .Coincidentally ,its looks similar :D

credit to the owners

• Like 14

23 JULY 2017 - We have this MBC interview ..Who can forget his sparkling eyes when dropped Hyunnie's name to visit him in the military on this interview ? 

https://www.soompi.com/2017/07/23/ji-chang-wook-reveals-thinks-best-physical-attributes/

Meanwhile, Ji Chang Wook will be enlisting in the army soon. He explained that his “Suspicious Partner” co-star Nam Ji Hyun wanted to visit him at the army base, but he told her not to because he wanted to prove that he would be fine alone. However, he then said, “But I’ll be really thankful if she comes.”

Spoiler

credit to the owners 

• Like 13
  • LOL 1

@pauliza you reminded me of all the anniversaries now. HAHHAHA. MBC Iv one we have to remember it. Jiscovery.. we should too! Just for the sake that he showed the BTS kiss in his concert. LMAO. Hehe.  At the rate we are going, I think our time truly pass really fast. LOL.

Actually for the ruby necklace.. i think it might be the same one from SP? HAHA. Not surprising if it is.. and since stylus is a sponsor, and wookie is their endorser, they prolly purposely chose the red ruby one on purpose. Keke. Dun kill me! :P

• Like 6
  • LOL 8

@pauliza  Whatever it is that they have, I will forever swoon at that MBC interview from Wookie..:wub: So much feels,so much love...those eyes,the smile and body language are way too obvious and  precious❤

20 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Actually for the ruby necklace.. i think it might be the same one from SP? HAHA. Not surprising if it is.. and since stylus is a sponsor, and wookie is their endorser, they prolly purposely chose the red ruby one on purpose. Keke. Dun kill me! :P

Here ya go :P :D

Ctto

• Like 13

1 hour ago, pauliza said:
Translation for Hyunnie's ig update :D.

credit to the owner

Speed reading the translation and for a moment, I did read it as Wookie, lmao :lol: And that guy on the backseat (dunno his name hehe)on the first pic,has a bit of resemblance to Wook lol.. :P (Sorry, I'm just missing Wookie and Hyunni a lot) 

Hyunni looks great!^_^

• Like 12

Annyeong everyone!  

There are so many posts I would like to reply to, but no time to sit down in front of my PC and pen a decent comment right now. Mianhe. Besides,  I confess that I purposefully skipped coming here for the anniversary of the end of SP, even if the final episodes included so many beautiful scenes (from the courtroom kiss, that we got to appreciate even more - a lot more - thanks to the dcut, to all the happy domestic JiBong moments, to the proposal scene) because that was such a bittersweet moment and I didn't want my post here to be infused with melancholy. Because NamJiland is and should always remain a happy place. 

So I am planning a belated but happier post for as soon as possible. For now, I just dropped by to soak in the happiness of having an update from our girl and being able to see her beautiful face at last. Bonus: knowing she got a break from filming, she got to enjoy EXO's concert and she had a great time with the rest of the cast of her new drama :):D:wub:

And since I am here, to make up a little bit for missing the recent anniversaries... Since in Korea it's already July 16th... HAPPY "STYLUS NECKLACE" ANNIVERSARY!  :lol::wub::D

• Like 14
  • LOL 1

NJH: The necklace is now a GIFT to me .

JCW : Just speak in honest way ,"I like you " .This is the most effective way to confess.If you prepare a GIFT for her,which will make her feel more happy .

Delulu or not,I love their synchronization answers .

credit to the owners

• Like 12