[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Date check: This bts was published July 5th by SBS catch ❤

Cr: sbs catch

First take on the hospital kiss took a longer time in the bts than the aired version..hehe:wub: Plus Wookie pushing Hyunni's bed on the designated area, playing with the bed's control making Hyunni and the set laugh. And towards the end when one of the staff asked him to go..it felt like he doesn't want filming to end :P :lol:And Hyunni smiling and waving bye at him haha ^_^

• Like 11

50 minutes ago, achinawa said:

And towards the end when one of the staff asked him to go..it felt like he doesn't want filming to end :P :lol:And Hyunni smiling and waving bye at him haha ^_^

:P:lol:

credit to the owner

• Like 13

On 7/5/2018 at 8:58 PM, Changsky said:

Wookie’s update! Sooo happy he is celebrating his birthday with fellow soldiers, the Musical team  :love:

Cr: leejongkul57

Am I the only one who sees his actions in this video very much similar to Hyunnie's? Like the hand raising (after blowing the birthday candles) and head shaking (after cutting his birthday cake)..... :-)

• Like 10

On 7/6/2018 at 4:18 PM, Changsky said:

Agree! There are many good songs in SP OST. That makes me think SP OST is kinda underrated. Btw, love your criteria for a playlist :D

Found the old tweet about the Epilogue with “101 Resons Why I Love You”. If I remember it right, the Dcut version has different BGM.

Even the drama itself and the great ensemble that it has is underrated,in my opinion.-_- Ahaha...I suppose you have something like that in your playlist too :P :lol: 

Episode 35 and 36 was aired the 6th of July.Few highlights from our OTP

JiWook pretending to not remember anything.And the gang falling for it :lol: And Mr.Byun's reaction when being asked by Mr.Bang and EH to leave the two together :lol:

Dr. Sbs drama

The beautiful BH even with her messy hair :P , and BHs beautiful and sexy wound comment on JW..haha

Cr.SBS drama

BH taking care of JW.❤And in here...101 Reasons Why I Like You plays round 1:04 minute. ^_^

Cr.SBS drama

JW remembering what happened that day and telling the truth to BH.

Cr.SBS drama

• Like 13

2 hours ago, achinawa said:

Slightly OT: 

Happy Birthday to JiWook and BongHee's good chingu hehe...Ji EunHyuk! Happy Birthday Choi TaeJoon :D^_^

Waaa... Happy birthday, Lawyer Ji. Thanks for become best buddy for JiBong and NamJi :D

I wish you get your lead role soon, actor CTJ :wub:

#SPsquad

Cto

• Like 13

OT: Ji Chang Wook at 24B)

(2,3,4,13,24 are ❤❤❤, haha :p )

Koreans Vote For The Most Handsome Male Stars

Jang-Dong-Gun-Kang-Dong-Won-Won-Bin.jpg

Koreans voted for the stars that they think are the most handsome.

See Also: tvN Responds To Report That Lee Byung Hun Is Being Paid 150 Million Won Per Episode Of "Mr. Sunshine"

The July 6 episode of KBS’s “Entertainment Weekly” revealed the results of an annual online survey from the KBS Broadcast Research Institute. The survey took place from May 17 to 21 for a total of five days, and 1,034 men and women over 19 years old from all over the country named which celebrities (including athletes) they thought were the most handsome, with a total of 1,013 stars listed.

Jang Dong Gun took first place, showing an especially high number of votes from people in their 40s to 60s. Second place went to Kang Dong Won, who notably had the highest number of female votes. Third place went to Won Bin, while fourth place went to Jung Woo Sung, and Park Bo Gumtook fifth place.

Check out the Top 30 below!

1. Jang Dong Gun
  2. Kang Dong Won
  3. Won Bin
  4. Jung Woo Sung
  5. Park Bo Gum
  6. Daniel Henney
  7. Kang Shin Sung Il
  8. Jo In Sung
  9. Song Joong Ki
  10. Gong Yoo
  11. Hyun Bin
  12. Namgoong Won
  13. Go Soo
  14. So Ji Sub
  15. Bae Yong Joon
  16. Ahn Jung Hwan
  17. Kim Soo Hyun
  18. Ahn Sung Ki
  19. Choi Bool Am
  20. Cha In Pyo
  21. Song Seung Heon
  22. Park Chan Ho
  23. Lee Byung Hun
  24. Ji Chang Wook
  25. Ki Sung Yueng
  26. Kwon Sang Woo
  27. Lee Min Ho
  28. Kang Suk Woo
  29. Choi Soo Jong
  30. Park Seo Joon

Source (1)

Cr.soompi

• Like 12

Wookie's related. About his musical performance :)

Details about upcoming military musical “Shinheung Military Academy” have been unveiled.

According to media reports, the musical production that will feature active duty soldiers Kang Ha Neul, Ji Chang Wook and Kim Sung Kyu will premiere on September 9, 2018 at Theater Yong, National Museum of Korea.

Original musical “Shinheung Military Academy” is set against the backdrop of infamous and dark events in Korean history from 1907 to 1920 when Korea was under the Japanese occupation. Due to Japan’s tyrannical rule, anti-Japanese sentiments grew among Koreans at home and abroad, and gave birth to armed resistance movements such as the “Shinheung Military Academy” in Manchuria which aimed to regain Korea’s independence and autonomy.  The musical production will highlight the lives of the patriotic youth who, despite their struggles amidst the chaotic and turbulent times, chose to sacrifice their lives and fight for  freedom of their country.

The main cast consists of Kang Ha Neul, who will take on the role of Pal Do, representative of the youth. He is an orphan and has never met his parents. His background did not deter him from reaching for his dream of independence for his motherland. His hardwork and training at the Academy paid off as he emerged as an outstanding freedom fighter. Meanwhile Ji Chang Wook will play Dong Kyu, a distinguished student of the Academy and son of an anti-Japanese Confucian scholar. Finally, INFINITE’s Kim Sung Kyu will play the role of real-life historical figure, General Ji Cheong Cheon. General Ji was a graduate of the Imperial Japanese Army Academy who later led the Korean guerrilla forces against the Japanese.

Experienced theater actors Lee Tae Eun, Lim Chan min, Lee Jeong Yeol and Oh Jin Young will complement the talented cast. A total of 37 participants including actors, singers, martial artists, dancers will perform in “Shinheung Military Academy”.

The 150-minute musical also boasts of a strong production team recognized as the best in Korea. At the helm is director Kim Dong Yeon (Infinite Power, M. Butterfly, Hamlet: The Play), one of the most popular and in demand directors at  Daehangno, Seoul’s theater and performing arts district.  Playwright Lee Hee Jun from hit musical  “Mama Don’t Cry” will write  the script and lyrics, while composer Park Jung Ah, also from “Mama Don’t Cry” will be responsible for all the musical elements in the production.

“Shinheung Military Academy” commemorates the 70th anniversary of the establishment of the Republic of Korea this year.  The show is sponsored by the Republic of Korea Army and produced by Shownote Company Limited, known for hit musical productions “Hedwig” and “200-Pound Beauty”.

Performances will run from September 9 to 23 at Theater Yong, National Museum of Korea and  it is scheduled to go on national tour until the end of the year.

By: Chimmy

Source: Kang Ha Neul @MIUI| http://kanghaneul.org/2018/07/details-about-shinheung-military-academy-unveiled/

• Like 15

On 7/6/2018 at 4:18 PM, Changsky said:

Found the old tweet about the Epilogue with “101 Resons Why I Love You”. If I remember it right, the Dcut version has different BGM.

It does? I haven got time to finish watching the entire dcut! Hahaha. Shall make a mental note on the difference! Thanks for highlighting dearie! 

On 7/6/2018 at 7:40 PM, achinawa said:

And towards the end when one of the staff asked him to go..it felt like he doesn't want filming to end :P :lol:And Hyunni smiling and waving bye at him haha ^_^

Hahahah. And there was a high five and a subtle cheeky air kiss too! Keke. 

On 7/6/2018 at 10:11 PM, msbaglover said:

Am I the only one who sees his actions in this video very much similar to Hyunnie's? Like the hand raising (after blowing the birthday candles) and head shaking (after cutting his birthday cake)..... :-)

Is it? Do we have a hyunni video to compare with dearie? Hahah. 

14 hours ago, pauliza said:

I think celebration of 1 Year Anniversary of "101 Reasons why I like You " OST is not completed without this "101 Reasons To Ship Jiji Couple " FMV :heart:

Omo! How can i forget abt this MV too! Thanks dearie for reminding us! Hehe. 

12 hours ago, achinawa said:

Slightly OT: 

Happy Birthday to JiWook and BongHee's good chingu hehe...Ji EunHyuk! Happy Birthday Choi TaeJoon :D^_^

Happy birthday CTJ! Best wishes to you and may u be forever loved and achieve all u ever want in ur life! Thank you for the occasional namji giddiness with your little revelations and statements! Kekeke. 

3 hours ago, Changsky said:

Wookie's related. About his musical performance :)

Details about upcoming military musical “Shinheung Military Academy” have been unveiled.

According to media reports, the musical production that will feature active duty soldiers Kang Ha Neul, Ji Chang Wook and Kim Sung Kyu will premiere on September 9, 2018 at Theater Yong, National Museum of Korea.

Original musical “Shinheung Military Academy” is set against the backdrop of infamous and dark events in Korean history from 1907 to 1920 when Korea was under the Japanese occupation. Due to Japan’s tyrannical rule, anti-Japanese sentiments grew among Koreans at home and abroad, and gave birth to armed resistance movements such as the “Shinheung Military Academy” in Manchuria which aimed to regain Korea’s independence and autonomy.  The musical production will highlight the lives of the patriotic youth who, despite their struggles amidst the chaotic and turbulent times, chose to sacrifice their lives and fight for  freedom of their country.

The main cast consists of Kang Ha Neul, who will take on the role of Pal Do, representative of the youth. He is an orphan and has never met his parents. His background did not deter him from reaching for his dream of independence for his motherland. His hardwork and training at the Academy paid off as he emerged as an outstanding freedom fighter. Meanwhile Ji Chang Wook will play Dong Kyu, a distinguished student of the Academy and son of an anti-Japanese Confucian scholar. Finally, INFINITE’s Kim Sung Kyu will play the role of real-life historical figure, General Ji Cheong Cheon. General Ji was a graduate of the Imperial Japanese Army Academy who later led the Korean guerrilla forces against the Japanese.

Experienced theater actors Lee Tae Eun, Lim Chan min, Lee Jeong Yeol and Oh Jin Young will complement the talented cast. A total of 37 participants including actors, singers, martial artists, dancers will perform in “Shinheung Military Academy”.

The 150-minute musical also boasts of a strong production team recognized as the best in Korea. At the helm is director Kim Dong Yeon (Infinite Power, M. Butterfly, Hamlet: The Play), one of the most popular and in demand directors at  Daehangno, Seoul’s theater and performing arts district.  Playwright Lee Hee Jun from hit musical  “Mama Don’t Cry” will write  the script and lyrics, while composer Park Jung Ah, also from “Mama Don’t Cry” will be responsible for all the musical elements in the production.

“Shinheung Military Academy” commemorates the 70th anniversary of the establishment of the Republic of Korea this year.  The show is sponsored by the Republic of Korea Army and produced by Shownote Company Limited, known for hit musical productions “Hedwig” and “200-Pound Beauty”.

Performances will run from September 9 to 23 at Theater Yong, National Museum of Korea and  it is scheduled to go on national tour until the end of the year.

By: Chimmy

Source: Kang Ha Neul @MIUI| http://kanghaneul.org/2018/07/details-about-shinheung-military-academy-unveiled/

Thanks for sharing the details of the musical here dearie! So i guess its for public viewing too! Gah. September will be such a busy month with our OTP full force of activities! 

• Like 12

Did u mean this ? :lol: or this ? 

cc @babyval22 credit to the owners 

• Like 8
  • LOL 3

I'm not really sure but this one as reference maybe..Hyunni's bday 2 years ago...hehe:D One thing though,they're both ver giddy :lol: (but who doesn't,when it's your birthday..well some are..some are so-so hehe :p )

Cr.hyunni's Ig

• Like 9
  • LOL 3

54 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Oh. Hahahhaa. I literally tot it was in comparison to hyunni celebrating her birthday. Hahahahah! Thanks dearie! 

Hahaha after I read @achinawa 's post ,most probably I misunderstood the comparison :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

59 minutes ago, daloula said:

love the way they look at each other’s eyes here.

Is it a new fancam ?Seems like my first time saw this :D .Yes ,love the way they look at each other's eyes here & its off screen too :D

• Like 8

20 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Is it a new fancam ?Seems like my first time saw this :D .Yes ,love the way they look at each other's eyes here & its off screen too :D

It was already out when sp was filming. It was from the filming of one of the last episodes of the drama.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1