[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JI CHANG WOOK

I got into k dramas in early 2015 and after that I have watched countless k dramas and Ji Chang Wook is one of the most outstanding actor I have ever come across. Till date he has portrayed all his roles perfectly. One can see how much efforts he puts to get into his character. Healer was my first Ji Chang Wook drama he definitely caught my eye there but it was actually in the k2 where I fell for the actor Ji Chang Wook despite the weak plot it was his amazing acting that made me hang onto that drama till the end. The actions scenes for executed so perfectly. I was even more surprised when I found out all those breathtaking action scenes were executed by him without using any double. I then prepared myself to bid goodbye to this wonderful actor for two years but then news of suspicious partner came out and there was no limit to my happiness. I was totally looking forward to this drama as it was going to be his first romcom and last project before enlisting in MS. Many had their doubts about his role since they were used to see him as an action actor by then but I am glad he took this opportunity because taking an action role again would have typecast him as an action actor which he feared the most. After SP I totally became hardcore JCW fan I then binge watched Empress KI he left me in tears in that drama. I then understood why that gave him recognition in S. Korea he totally deserved it there.

Then on May 10 2017 came the first episode of suspicious partner and he totally impressed me in the first scene itself. I still LOL at his expressions whenever I watch the subway scene.:D

Spoiler

And the best part about this drama was we got to see his incredible gazes. 

Quoting words from https://www.soompi.com/2017/05/01/suspicious-partner-pd-nothing-praise-ji-chang-wook/ article

PD Park Sun Ho praised the actor and said, “Ji Chang Wook went above and beyond my expectations with his portrayal of his character as a genius prosecutor. He is excellent at making subtle emotional shifts while filming and is very good at adjusting to other actors’ performances as well.”

The PD continued, “Ji Chang Wook’s gaze is incredible. I realize it even more with each close up shot that we film with him. For now, only the staff members and I have been able to appreciate it through the camera lens but, once the drama starts airing, viewers will fall for his authentic acting and deep gaze.”

c0e4ebe5003172cabdfb406d9b8d4557.gif

The way he gazes here at Nam Ji Hyun here never fails to give me butterflies. No wonder she was messing up her lines during the rehearsals.:wub:

Spoiler

And how can I forget through this drama I came to know he is one heck of a kisser with amazing mind control skills:blush: 

Spoiler

Anyways I am glad he took the role and became one of my fav actors in k drama land and gave me most wonderful ship to board NAMJI.

Here are some cute Ji Chang Wook gifs:

Boi has got amazing dancing skills

46ae0e766e208caaf22ce95958dcdc1671ec823a

CUTE  JCW:wub:

151b91b7d2d400daf54c53bc80b738c91d07525e

okay, now this is illegal.:ph34r: Someone arrest him please:flushed:

c1a75d9f4421a8d47ede06ec440c6a38dc087858

I can't wait for him to comeback and greet us with a wonderful project soon in 2019. He deserves the best.

Happy birthday again captain! We all love you and are eagerly waiting for you.:heart:

• Like 20

1 hour ago, Changsky said:

Wookie’s update! Sooo happy he is celebrating his birthday with fellow soldiers, the Musical team  :love:

Thanks for the update dearie!Glad to know that they are celebrating his birthday...woohoo!!^_^!

So the news is true that they are rehearsing this early of July.. all the best for the team^_^

And an hour before this day ends (Korea time) Happy Birthday Again to the ever-glowing Wookie! B)

• Like 15

9 hours ago, daloula said:

Wook wrote a letter to thank his fans for their congratulations on his birthday.

So nice of Wookie.This is why he's well loved by many^_^

*Thank you for this dear and sorry for double posting...forgot to quote this while ago...hehe

• Like 13

Seungil chuka hamnida uri captain!!!

eS2cR02.jpg

Warm and happy returns of the day to Ji Chang Wook! May all that he aspires to be, all the endeavors that he strives for, all the dreams he wishes to fulfill and all the prayers in his heart come true in good time. May he remain strong in mind, body and soul to do even more incredible things in future. May his home be warm, smiles be wide and love be sublime. May he always be surrounded by his loved ones, creating beautiful memories through a lifetime. May he live long to see his children's children and his descendants be as countless as the stars (Despite the world population, we need more of Wook's gene-pool). May he always glow bright and spread the warmth and light to all who look upon him for inspiration. Biking and creak-dancing his way through this journey, I pray he stays just the way he is, except for the bachelor status.  

• Like 19

:heart:  Happy 1st “101 Reasons Why I Love You” OST Anniversary  :heart:

This song is so special for many reasons :wub:

It’s Wookie who sing the song! The release date was announced on Wookie’s birthday, July 5th 2017. And the cover used is the “dirty but pretty” hug, which is NamJi favorit scene (cmiiw).

Wookie posted on his IG on the release date, with screenshot paused at 0:23 which is exactly after the lyric “There are so many reasons that I like you” :D

Spoiler

The song is used in many SP scenes. We first heard it in the Epilogue (aired version) where JiBong miss each other after the break up, in the proposal scene when JiWook sing for BongHee, etc.

Wookie sang it in his FM, Jiscovery. In his vlive before enlist. Also in Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook ;)

Spoiler

And the lyrics is sooo NamJi :wub:

Spoiler

https://popgasa.com/2017/07/06/ji-chang-wook-101-reasons-네가-좋은-백-한가지-이유-suspicious-partner-ost/

JI CHANG WOOK – 101 REASONS (네가 좋은 백 한가지 이유) SUSPICIOUS PARTNER OST

There are so many reasons that I like you
I’ll run out of breath if I list every one
You can count up to 101 but it won’t end
But tonight, I’ll sit you down and tell you all of them

One, you have a lot of tears
You’re pretty when you cry
Second, you’re like a kid
When you smile
Third, your heart
Fourth, your heart
All of you is so pretty
You make a reason for all of my actions

When I see you, I wanna hug you
I wanna tell you about my day
The more I see you
The more my heart goes to you
The prettier you get

When I see you, my lips keep going to you
That’s how you make me act
So what other reason can I tell you?

I have no other greed
I like things right now
Being with you
Just wanna hug you like now

Just wanna see you like today
Every day, I wanna be with you

When I see you, I wanna hug you
I wanna tell you about my day
The more I see you
The more my heart goes to you
The prettier you get

When I see you, my lips keep going to you
That’s how you make me act
So what other reason can I tell you?

There are so many reasons that I like you
You can count up to 101 but it won’t end

Anything else? Feel free to add... :)

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3

Happy 101 reasons why i love you ost day! To be honest, i didnt really fancy the song initially when its released cos slow songs arent my thing. Haha. But recently, im starting to have it in my playlist together with the other sp soundtrack cos for some reason, i suddenly feel like the song reminds me so much of namji too and also partly cos i miss them so much too. Hehe. 

So thank you wookie/jiwook for agreeing to sing this song for hyunni/bonghee. Kekeke. 

8l2u7T3.jpg

Ctto

• Like 16

I know, i know I'm late for the party, it's almost midnight but it's still July 5 here from where I am so HAPPY BIRTHDAY ORABEONI CHANGWOOKIE!! May you be blessed with everything that matters and may you find the one who you can be like a child (oopss.. you already found one like that right?) Thank you for the joy you have brought to us through your art.  Keep doing it, keep smiling, be happy!! We will patiently wait until you're done with your MS, we are just here.

• Like 15

3 hours ago, babyval22 said:

Happy 101 reasons why i love you ost day! To be honest, i didnt really fancy the song initially when its released cos slow songs arent my thing. Haha. But recently, im starting to have it in my playlist together with the other sp soundtrack cos for some reason, i suddenly feel like the song reminds me so much of namji too and also partly cos i miss them so much too. Hehe. 

So thank you wookie/jiwook for agreeing to sing this song for hyunni/bonghee. Kekeke. 

I like this anniv too,hehe!^_^ I liked the idea that SP OST team (or whoever's involved in the production) had Wookie in mind to sing a soundtrack for the drama. And I loved that Wookie agreed on singing for the OST despite his busy schedule.(That makes it special) And yes this song is so NamJi/JiBong ❤

Although I'm not really of a soundtrack person..I like a few in some dramas(either one or two),the SP OST is one of a few soundtracks that I can listen to from start to finish. It's part of my playlist which mostly consists of alternative/rock songs.(Oh yes,Rock On!) If you make the list,then you're special and important enough (at least thats my take on my playlist lmao :lol: )

A year ago Hyunni posted this on her ig,which some thinks is Wookie's party haha (Hyunni didn't really say so where this is..and your guess is as good as mine :lol: ..but her posting this after  his bday gave me second thoughts :lol: The other thought is that could be SP team eating lunch/dinner whatevs :P :lol: )

Ctto

• Like 11

5 hours ago, babyval22 said:

Happy 101 reasons why i love you ost day!

"On that day ,I heard Chang Wook's song but I couldn't add it to the tracklist ,even though it is my playlist I m ashamed that some one on set see me ,So I listened to the sound track alone & finished it quietly " :P:lol:

credit to the owner

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, achinawa said:

I like this anniv too,hehe!^_^ I liked the idea that SP OST team (or whoever's involved in the production) had Wookie in mind to sing a soundtrack for the drama. And I loved that Wookie agreed on singing for the OST despite his busy schedule.(That makes it special) And yes this song is so NamJi/JiBong ❤

Although I'm not really of a soundtrack person..I like a few in some dramas(either one or two),the SP OST is one of a few soundtracks that I can listen to from start to finish. It's part of my playlist which mostly consists of alternative/rock songs.(Oh yes,Rock On!) If you make the list,then you're special and important enough (at least thats my take on my playlist lmao :lol: )

Yes, happy that Wookie willing to sing for SP OST. He sang for the OST in most of his dramas. He didn’t sing in OST for The K2 because he thought the song didn’t suit him. So a professional singer did it instead.

Agree! There are many good songs in SP OST. That makes me think SP OST is kinda underrated. Btw, love your criteria for a playlist :D

Found the old tweet about the Epilogue with “101 Resons Why I Love You”. If I remember it right, the Dcut version has different BGM.

Cr: taonaka

• Like 12