[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

59 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Best kiss awards at 11.35 

Chukahae for the Best Kiss Award!^_^

Why so cute, Hyunnie!^_^ Love that her speech looks so natural. :D

Spoiler

But is she looking at an auto cue..like something that she prepared maybe?But then her speech feels right to me. Was watching Yoo In Na's speech and it felt like  reading while looking at something...or maybe I'm mistaken ...or it's just me lmao :lol:

• Like 11

13 minutes ago, iluvjijicouple said:

omg yes maybeeee they met up during that time!! like a celebratory date night hahahaha

Omg, even if that didn’t happen, your comment almost made me pull out the defibrillator! Lol! Good one! :lol:  Doesn’t hurt to dream!

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

Congratulation to both nam ji hyun and ji chang wook for winning the best kiss awards !! :heart:

we all went crazy with how good & cute our babygirl when hyuni spoke in English, how she pronounced sooompierrss.. really tucks in my heart like girl, can i just squish you inside my bag and told everyone that i adore this person so muchhhh :D another one was when she told us that she was embarrass really caught me like 'if i get to win those awards, i might just locked my life inside of my bedroom, blushing, slapping my bed like... heoll, everyone noticed how good she & her orabeonnie make out in sutner :tongue: i'm not sure if the thropies will be given to both of them or either one but i hope they both will get one each other so they can keep those nam ji hyun & ji chang wook together as for their good memories :bawling:

• Like 18
  • LOL 2

8 hours ago, amalyn99 said:

Maybe thats why wookie only watched the musical play half way.:D

Got it!!  

By the way,  congratulations Hyunni wookie for your "hard work" (embarrassed like Hyunnie,  haha) 

But,  can I ask you,  SOOMPI AWARD COMMITTEE, why they didn't get best couple award,  coz in my mind,  to kiss passionately like our otp did,  should be great partner...  

Aand sorry chingus,  I barely comment here,  due to my job and my health...  

I have a problem with my eyes...  

:) Big hugs... 

• Like 14

10 hours ago, jncjwh said:

Hyunnie was wearing the green top and pokka dotted scarf for the interview.. was that when Wookie was out too? :D:lol:

must have celebrated huh??

Ooooo.. i didnt link this! So i wonder if wookie did get one trophy too. Since he was out at the same time. Hahah. Kekekeke. 

8 hours ago, shady01girl said:

if you made a purchase through https://global.yes24.com/Goods/42760519 how long did it take you to receive the DVD?

It was really fast actually! Mine about 2 days! 

Congrats to namji and everyone who helped voted for out OTP to get best kiss! But Soompi, why didnt we get our best couple and best actor too. By the end of the voting, we were obviously the winners. Hurmph. But anyway, still thankful that at least we won the best kiss. It was truly well deserved considering how much work was put in after watching the dcut. Chukahae!

• Like 15

2 hours ago, khalinkikyo said:

Got it!!  

By the way,  congratulations Hyunni wookie for your "hard work" (embarrassed like Hyunnie,  haha) 

But,  can I ask you,  SOOMPI AWARD COMMITTEE, why they didn't get best couple award,  coz in my mind,  to kiss passionately like our otp did,  should be great partner...  

Aand sorry chingus,  I barely comment here,  due to my job and my health...  

I have a problem with my eyes...  

:) Big hugs... 

agree with you dear

I feel a bit sorrow  course they TWO  deserves it FOR " best Couple "

...But what to do i can't change the RESULT .

so it OK .........................................................:mellow:  

• Like 11

Quoted the captions & credit to the owner :D

" You gracefully roam the expanse of my mind.
It makes me feel the love that causes my heart and yours to bind. I feel so lucky because you are one-of-a-kind;
And someone like you is impossible to find.

So escape all the worries, clear all the fears;
Erase all the loneliness, wipe away the tears.
Because I will stick with you for all these coming years;
And at the peak of our love, we will rejoice with all our cheers.”

• Like 13

53 minutes ago, jinam53 said:

Hello,

Do you guys think that Yes24 will re-stock the items and did anyone ordered in Ktown4U website? 

I dunno if they will but i think it maybe a really short time gap like what one of our previous chingu shared.. i'm not sure of the others but i didnt order from ktown4u for the DVD. I ordered the photo essay from them before though! Hoping it comes with the free gifts for you though!

• Like 8