Quantcast
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

11 minutes ago, iluvjijicouple said:

i cant sometimes fathom that jichangwook, namjihyun and kanghaneul kissed each other already :lol::lol: whats the musical all about?? will jcw and khn kiss again? kidding. i wonder if hyunnie came up as a topic conversation with these two lol

Coincidentally ,this happened a day after they won Best Kiss awards .Your comment made me wrote this & I m laughing while typing this :lol::lol: Its look like I m teaching Probability topic too  :lol:

Hyunnie kiss Wookie ,Hyunnie kiss Khn ...Wookie kiss Hyunnie,Wookie kiss KHn ..Khn kiss Hyunnie,Khn kiss Wookie ..- Weird but its the Fact :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 16

Salute!

JCW and KHN saluting and waving goodbye at each other. I live for this kind of content. credit: minju0514 ig

Da9jpUHVQAE_TU8.jpg

Da9jpUHVwAA4OAB.jpg

Da9jnrhV4AADYwO.jpg

twitter

Cr @wookvspa

• Like 19

Da9t7_ZXkAYpBol.jpg

Da9uBRIX0AEpXro.jpg

These two hand in hand :lol: LOL! Are we witnessing a bromance between the soldiers? (just kidding) keke... These two get on really well!

He really looks so handsome man! :heart:

Da9tzOEU8AA5UTB.jpg

ctto

Edited by masthu
  • Like 20
  • LOL 2

I wonder if that musical is open to the public too or if it’s reserved to officials. It’s so funny to see NJH’s first and latest kiss in a drama together :lol: and to think that JCW and KHN both each other makes it even more hilarious.

• Like 7
  • LOL 15

GAHHHHHH~ I missss wookie~ they guy is looking good!

Such a blessed period for us shippers this period with their updates and dcut. HAHAH. And as usual, timing is always right. Keke.

I think wookie and haneul may be rehearsing together for the audition or sth. LOL. But it's so cute how they did it in the open. HEHEH.

Thanks for sharing wookie's updates to all! *huggles*

• Like 19

How come I'm no longer surprised for seeing an update from our co-captain? Technically not her own update but th en again. Same day update from the ninja couple. She also looks soo good! Beauty in simplicity at its best. 

• Like 17

10 hours ago, attriste said:

i'm still giggling about our kissing trio, lol. and everything today means so much to all of us. it's all about timinggggg!

Us with all the bombs dropping one at a time. Keep it coming our couple. 

tenor.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 12

And to think there was this old interview where i think hyunnie picked kang ha neul as her ideal type? i bet wookie made a jealous face (just like in sp drama where they were gathered around the table lol) hahahah but of course id like to believe that has changed and became wookie (I STRONGLY BELIEVE):lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 14

4 hours ago, happyheart1 said:

Happy and excited for you ladies! 

4 hours ago, happyheart1 said:

Happy and excited for you ladies! 

My sister has been begging for it and it wasn’t until couple of hours ago someone on IG live a bit of their bts kiss....had goosebumps all over with the couple of seconds glimpse of their kiss LMAOOOO  

• Like 10
  • LOL 8

20 minutes ago, jijifirstandonlyship said:

My sister has been begging for it and it wasn’t until couple of hours ago someone on IG live a bit of their bts kiss....had goosebumps all over with the couple of seconds glimpse of their kiss LMAOOOO  

LMAO! No turning back for sure and you guys went ahead and bought yourself a copy! Woohoo! 

• Like 5
  • LOL 6

2 hours ago, midorinokerochan said:

More pics of Wookie 

With KHN (don't know if they are talking about Hyunie though :tongue:

Both Wookie and Haneul are looking so fineeeee!^_^ I'm just wondering how people get to find out where they are to get a glimpse of ,and have phones in front of their faces to get a picture or vid, lmao :lol: (or them artists have gotten used to it) I find it weird still hehe :wink:

2 hours ago, masthu said:

Salute!

JCW and KHN saluting and waving goodbye at each other. I live for this kind of content. 

I love this salute thing between soldiers..hehe :tongue::D

1 hour ago, daloula said:
Finally a clear pic of NJH from her new drama filming.

It's not just Wookie that is glowing...Hyunnie is too...❤

• Like 20