[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

10 hours ago, attriste said:

i'm still giggling about our kissing trio, lol. and everything today means so much to all of us. it's all about timinggggg!

Us with all the bombs dropping one at a time. Keep it coming our couple. 

tenor.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 12

And to think there was this old interview where i think hyunnie picked kang ha neul as her ideal type? i bet wookie made a jealous face (just like in sp drama where they were gathered around the table lol) hahahah but of course id like to believe that has changed and became wookie (I STRONGLY BELIEVE):lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 14

4 hours ago, happyheart1 said:

Happy and excited for you ladies! 

4 hours ago, happyheart1 said:

Happy and excited for you ladies! 

My sister has been begging for it and it wasn’t until couple of hours ago someone on IG live a bit of their bts kiss....had goosebumps all over with the couple of seconds glimpse of their kiss LMAOOOO  

• Like 10
  • LOL 8

20 minutes ago, jijifirstandonlyship said:

My sister has been begging for it and it wasn’t until couple of hours ago someone on IG live a bit of their bts kiss....had goosebumps all over with the couple of seconds glimpse of their kiss LMAOOOO  

LMAO! No turning back for sure and you guys went ahead and bought yourself a copy! Woohoo! 

• Like 5
  • LOL 6

2 hours ago, midorinokerochan said:

More pics of Wookie 

With KHN (don't know if they are talking about Hyunie though :tongue:

Both Wookie and Haneul are looking so fineeeee!^_^ I'm just wondering how people get to find out where they are to get a glimpse of ,and have phones in front of their faces to get a picture or vid, lmao :lol: (or them artists have gotten used to it) I find it weird still hehe :wink:

2 hours ago, masthu said:

Salute!

JCW and KHN saluting and waving goodbye at each other. I live for this kind of content. 

I love this salute thing between soldiers..hehe :tongue::D

1 hour ago, daloula said:
Finally a clear pic of NJH from her new drama filming.

It's not just Wookie that is glowing...Hyunnie is too...❤

• Like 20

Ji Chang Wook And Kang Ha Neul Revealed To Have Auditioned For Military Musical Together

Ji-Chang-Wook-Kang-Ha-Neul1.jpg

Kang Ha Neul and Ji Chang Wookauditioned for a musical in the military!

On April 17, a source from the production team told news outlet OSEN, “The Ministry of National Defense sent out an announcement that they would be holding auditions among general soldiers. The applicants auditioned today, and it is still in progress. Ji Chang Wook and Kang Ha Neul did audition, but they have not been cast yet.”

The two actors auditioned for a musical called “Shinheung Military Academy” (literal translation). It takes place in 1910 and tells the story of young people who gathered in Manchuria to start a military academy and restore their country’s independence from the Imperial Japanese Army. The musical will be staged 20 times in September at the National Museum of Korea.

Meanwhile, Kang Ha Neul and Ji Chang Wook starred in the musical “Thrill Me” back in 2010.

Source (1)

Cr.soompi/

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003762512

But then you guys know this already,haha :tongue::heart:

• Like 10
  • LOL 7

wahhhh what a blessing to us.. :wub: & u ladies so fast spazzing here today, live up our thread.. chukahee :mrgreen:

Our blessings of this week

1. Director cut DVD, watching  2nd time already.. cant get over their "comfortable interactions".. their 27minutes kiss scene if u ladies added from general bts its more than 27minutes.. :warning:

One of the most bts i like in the DVD.. LOL

3c0552fa1fc23db08b95a5245b9bea24.jpg

2. Co-captain update - watch Amadeus label mate performance

3.13th Annual Soompi award Best Kiss goes to Nam Ji Hyun & Ji Chang Wook

ec5bcfb904cef22175f7805cbd5c220e.jpg

4. Captain appear in public for musical audition 

5. Sameday Hyunie first picture shared to public while wearing hanbok from her latest drama in filming. 

6. SBS. zip release new SP pictures.. 

Virtual fistbump ladies.. :glasses:

0.jpg

Pic & IG credit to owner.. 

• Like 22
  • LOL 1

7 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

@f8te i just realised that those are new pic posted by SBS? Gahh. Didnt expect them to have anymore updates! So weird! Thanks for sharing dearie!

Woah..they still update?! It did felt as pictures I've seen before but not really.hah :lol: That explains..if they are New pics. ^_^

• Like 14

5 hours ago, khalinkikyo said:

Soooo

Orabeoni visited Seoul to cast the musical drama..

But his baby was busy filming her drama...  

Hmmmm

He actually wasn’t in Seoul but in Anseong in Gyeonggi do. It’s not too far though.

• Like 16

recap JIJI couple won the best Kiss in Soompi award:wub:trully deserving:thumbsup:

ceIsikE.gif

NJH update in her New drama

Da-aMlFVwAAUdiS.jpg

update JCW

Da9jD41VwAEAFWT.jpg

c as tagged

bromance:grin:

Da-ZOcrW4AEbiZG.jpg

Da99G9mUQAE_FDD.jpg

Spoiler

throwback

Da99IGfVwAAihIy.jpg

+++ new BtS

Image may contain: 1 person, child

Image may contain: one or more people, tree, plant, sky, outdoor and nature

Spoiler

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, people walking, tree, shoes, plant, sky, outdoor and nature

Da-nZSAV4AEouuC.jpg

cfacebook.com/SBSdramaZip

• Like 21