Quantcast
Jump to content
angelangie

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] The Story of Ming Lan 庶女明兰传 / 知否?知否?应是绿肥红瘦

Recommended Posts

55 minutes ago, dito said:

This fight is a good thing, guys. This is how these two will open up completely to each other. Like CB was saying to GTY in the preview...if you don't like something talk to each other face to face and clear everything.

As I said before, the fight is divided in 3 parts.....Part 1...is GTY's POV....Parts 2 & 3  are all ML going all guns blazing on GTY....:joy:

I think we know that, we just like to discuss the episodes and issues at hand. Otherwise we all just talk about the ending now. 

  • Like 3
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On the other hand, in episode 50 when ML, Danjuu and XT were in the room together discussing Chang er whereabout...

 

XT: Shitou told me that MN has an older brother.

Danjuu: Shitou tells you everthing?

XT: He even bought me fried cherry form the Nanbeo Store

Danjuu: *Show a 'knowing' smile*

Me: Omooo my kokoro <3

 

Omgggg if they did not explicitly ends up together in this drama, this girl gonna cryyyyy!

 

Edit: In the latest raw, who's gonna marries Danjuu tho... I hope Danjuu still serves ML.

Edited by dopez
  • Like 9
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, jewelsc said:

, if this was QH as her husband and she had some feelings for him before, would she had given him the love like how GTY is desperately seeking from her?

I doubt she would have been different. But since QH doesn’t know everything about her , she would have never been any different in my opinion.  ML is jaded and doesn’t know any better. She has been living like a mouse trapped in a cage , it won’t be easy for for her to change so quickly. Look at what happened with her father. He still favors the child that almost ruined him and is still blind to her treachery.  

Molan got a husband who is nothing like her father. Rich man aren’t really easy to betray especially if they are a womanizer. I think most men know the type of woman pursue deep down until the woman’s claw finally emerge and that is when they show them what type of man they really are. Lol lol . Molan’s Husband knows the truth unlike SHENG HONG!!

  • Like 6
  • Insightful 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I doubt she would have been different. But since QH doesn’t know everything about her , she would have never been any different in my opinion.  ML is jaded and doesn’t know any better. She has been living like a mouse trapped in a cage , it won’t be easy for for her to change so quickly. Look at what happened with her father. He still favors the child that almost ruined him and is still blind to her treachery.  

Molan got a husband who is nothing like her father. Rich man aren’t really easy to betray especially if they are a womanizer. I think most men know the type of woman pursue deep down until the woman’s claw finally emerge and that is when they show them what type of man they really are. Lol lol . Molan’s Husband knows the truth unlike SHENG HONG!!

 

Jaded is the word I’ve been looking for, it suits ml 

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Suzzy San said:

I don't feel weary at all, I'm even glad she got a husband that requests her love from her.. Just like how I feel sad for Qh's wife got married to a husband who doesn't request her love, I'm glad GTY is that man who requests her love. They might have not gotten married because of love but a wife having an husband who requests for her love is something I'm so grateful for.. She will never come around if she doesn't get pushed, that's the fact about ML because if she doesn't get pushed, she will keep thinking that's what her husband wants and he is satisfied with the way she acts as a virtuos wife, for someone who closes her feelings because she believes people can change and the future is unknown, she will never come around if someone doesn't make her know her lows.. And if GTY actually doesn't push her for love, she will further believe that he doesn't really love her after all and all what she thinks about men are the same.. So I'm glad GTY is finally showing her his angry side towards her behavior.. He had actually tried hard himself to endure and give her time but when she advised QH that he should cherish the peipl beside him, GTY must have been like, she knows this and why is she not doing it herself, if she thinks what she is doing is cherishing, the she is so wrong and I think I have to let her know it's not cherishing at all but just a pure 'let's just live somehow' behavior.. So I'm more than glad he lives her enough to make her realize her shortcomings, and also enough to push her and get angry at her.. If my husband accepts everything I do and doesn't even care enough to correct me or talk through with me, then I don't want that husband.. 

Well said chingu @Suzzy San ,clap-cheetah-emoticon.gif   she needs that push especially since she is Dali f for him already.... I will be making GIF’s too prove she has fallen really hard. Can you imagine she is fake for him but she doesn’t even know how her husband truly feel. She will be frustrated  frustrated-cheetah-emoticon.gif, hurt and very afraid of moving forward. :tears::tears: Never learning to trust another male species. 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, leeza77 said:

Gty is the only husband that hope his wife is a jealous woman.. While all tge husband in the world pray for a non jealous understanding wife.. Ha ha:D (don't kill me) 

So true @leeza77, he is the only husband that wants a jealous wife. This news comes from growing up without love. Poor GTY only had his Momo and grandfather who loved him. Now it turns out his father did love him ( CMIIW). But just didn’t want to admit it. Finally his brother was able to see that his brother was a good guy but he thought he wasn’t filial to his mom . I believe his mom didn’t think that at all . What do you guys think????

 

@lynne22.... It was a test from Ming Lan. She was so surprised to see him in her bed. She though he was with the concubine. HE PASSED THE TEST. very-happy-cheetah-emoticon.gif very-happy-cheetah-emoticon.gif

 

@Suzzy San...A jealous ML is in her facial expression and when she is trying to control herself her hands are clasp together. I will show this in the GIF...

  • Like 7
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

So true @leeza77, he is the only husband that wants a jealous wife. This news comes from growing up without love. Poor GTY only had his Momo and grandfather who loved him. Now it turns out his father did love him ( CMIIW). But just didn’t want to admit it. Finally his brother was able to see that his brother was a good guy but he thought he wasn’t filial to his mom . I believe his mom didn’t think that at all . What do you guys think????

 

@lynne22.... It was a test from Ming Lan. She was so surprised to see him in her bed. She though he was with the concubine. HE PASSED THE TEST. very-happy-cheetah-emoticon.gif very-happy-cheetah-emoticon.gif

 

@Suzzy San...A jealous ML is in her facial expression and when she is trying to control herself her hands are clasp together. I will show this in the GIF...

So true.. He passed the test by going to her room, even though he wanted to make her jealous, he loves her too much to make her worry about something that's not true and was just because of his childish thoughts Hahahahhaha.. I noticed that too she clasped her hands whenever she is trying to console herself :joy:

22 minutes ago, leeza77 said:

Ml is so fierce tonight.. It's a progress 

 

Manseeeeee.. Yaaayyyyy, we are finally here.. So excited.. Hmmmmm.. This is what I've been looking forward to.. We are so weird with Minglan, we want our couple to fight but in other drama we get scared when couples fight.. Well because we know this is their bridge to them loving each other moreeeeee.... This fight is so funny though.. I'm so laughing hard.. Wow what a weird but amazing couple.. We are here thinking too much for them and this is the kind of funny fight they have.. Wow, they are both so childish.. Hahahaha. Wow:joy:

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cherubstomato said:

Other than GTY, the other male prospect for ML I really like was Dr. He. It’s a pity that he just didn’t have a backbone to turn away cousin and her family. When he was staring off to watch them on their wedding day I felt so bad for him more than QH. I can tell he really liked ML that he had to go on a journey to heal his broken heart.... Even if he didn’t have a backbone I believe he would’ve cherish ML more. Because he is also someone that views woman as equals but I also believe he has more patience and tolerance than GTY. And he won’t put so much pressure on ML. 

 

 

Yes, Dr He will be very patient, tolerant to ML but unfortunately ML can't really tolerate the lowest of his characters which is too kind, weak to pressure and pitiful woman...kind of similar with SH; he will give different kind of pressure to ML. ML said it herself that unlike GTY, Dr He won't say anything in defence for her and back her in a fight or pressure from his/her family, he will let ML fight it on her own. Well, every ML suitors have good side and bad side, it depends on ML which one she can tolerate the most. 

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, leeza77 said:

Ml is so fierce tonight.. It's a progress 

 Trailer

 

 

I can't deny I love all this fight and misunderstanding going on. This shows that their relationship will be streghthen and probably resolves all the knot in both MLan's and GTY's heart 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, mooose said:

 

Found excerpt of dialogue. Credit to jolie_vie at fastdrama.

 

Molan wanted to retrieve her mother's remains and have them interred at Yuqing temple with a big ceremony.  ML was not having it.

 

ML IMMEDIATELY THREW HER CHOPSTICKS that hit the table and dropped to the floor… 
ML: she wanted to kneel, i didn’t ask her to kneel
SH: what are you doing? we are eating as a family, you threw things, so unreasonable, it's not for you to make decision
ML: since ancient times, no murderer is worthy to stand in front of the dead
SH: what? murderer
ML: you still don’t know? LinQinShuang is the one who killed my mother
SH: what nonsense are you saying?
MoLan: you’re talking nonsense
ML: i didn’t talk nonsense, 4th sister, unless i’m dead, otherwise you should forever not think of placing LinQinShuang’s tablet in YuQing Temple
SH: you’re talking nonsense. QinShuang is such a gentle person, how could she have killed your mother? The whole family knows that your mother died of childbirth. how can this be possible.
MoLan: you malign my mother, 
ML: witness and statement are available, if you don’t believe, we can go to court, 
SH: (hits the table) you wantto destroy the entire family’s reputation, all servants leave (shouting at XT & DJ) both of you, too!

 

OmG!!!!!! Thanks you for translating this. Finally our Ming Lan is not taking crap from her father. He deserves it and he still

call that WITCH a gentle woman. shocked-cheetah-emoticon.gif

shocked-cheetah-emoticon.gif  Anyobe is this man serious or EVIL?????? What happened to her mom is MURDER!!!!!!!  If someone says it was legal in this ERA o will SCREAM. I agree this era is rough for woman but MURDER isn’t legal  in any ERA... scary-cheetah-emoticon.gifscary-cheetah-emoticon.gif

  • Like 4
  • LOL 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, is this ManNiang storyline over for good? I hope she is gone for good, but as stepmother said, she managed to destroy GTY 2 potential marriage prospect, is she really running out of ideas now? I feel like she is quite smart - she managed to find the Bai family and scheme with them to get rid of GTY, and then with stepmother. Did Chang'er really died?

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, dopez said:

 

I can't deny I love all this fight and misunderstanding going on. This shows that their relationship will be streghthen and probably resolves all the knot in both MLan's and GTY's heart 

I so love the fights and misunderstanding going on too.. So fun to watch. Hahaha.. So exciting :joy:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dopez said:

On the other hand, in episode 50 when ML, Danjuu and XT were in the room together discussing Chang er whereabout...

 

XT: Shitou told me that MN has an older brother.

Danjuu: Shitou tells you everthing?

XT: He even bought me fried cherry form the Nanbeo Store

Danjuu: *Show a 'knowing' smile*

 Me: Omooo my kokoro <3

 

 Omgggg if they did not explicitly ends up together in this drama, this girl gonna cryyyyy!

 

Edit: In the latest raw, who's gonna marries Danjuu tho... I hope Danjuu still serves ML.

MEEE TOOO.... I will be so unsatisfied if XT and Shitou don't end up together. I'm so happy for ML that she has at least some loyal, trust worthy people to have her back. It seems like the tides are turning with the social circles, as every1 is seeing how genuine ML is, QH's wife and that Auntie that yelled at ML in her court yard. 

Does any1 know where I can get my hands on the english translation of the Chinese book???

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, can give them big clap when ml get pregnant tonight.. Ha ha:P

  • Like 3
  • LOL 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gty's mission for heir:

Prepare a big bowl of elbow on the bed for ml's full cooperation and to replenish her energy. :joy:

  • Like 2
  • LOL 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, shihuangdi said:

So, is this ManNiang storyline over for good? I hope she is gone for good, but as stepmother said, she managed to destroy GTY 2 potential marriage prospect, is she really running out of ideas now? I feel like she is quite smart - she managed to find the Bai family and scheme with them to get rid of GTY, and then with stepmother. Did Chang'er really died?

Yup he died of sickness.  Before he passed away, he called for his sister.  :dissapointed_relieved:You get this through Manniang's crazy ramblings when she was burning paper money on his tomb.  She was basically "telling him off" for being so useless to have died because of something so banal :triumph: while his sister is having a wonderful life......

GTY stepmom is made from the exact mould.  Bitter ugly gold digging witches.

  • Like 8
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...