[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

Off topic but here is another funny Yangyang clip to brighten your day:joy::lol:. He really took his life as an idol seriously. Guy even change the make up crew to male just because his fans protest when they saw the make up crew was a female:dissapointed:. Meanwhile most V assistant are females. 

Did Reba-YY shippers seriously thinking Reba would be interested in a guy like this? I wonder how many times a day his checking his look. He's probably checking himself everytime he encouter a mirror:lol:

And it looks like he will come to Good actors ceremony in Chengdu as well on the 29th. There is a chance of my dream or him meeting with V will come true

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

Hiiii  there is a video of V and R taking pics of the sky, I dont know if they took the pics in the same dates but do you think they go like "look this is the sky that I am seeing", and they share the pics of each sky between them, like oh we are watching the same moon. Hahahahahhaha very delulu.

The vid is in vengo fan club of facebook, Donuts are so great.

They are going to start a Drama with Leon and Zhang Bin Bin. WOW Do you know something about it?

[FOTO] WOOW! Drama New Princess Huai Yu (Remake do drama Taiwanês Princess Huai Yu (2000) está previsto para 2020 e conta com elenco lindo! Bin Bin, Dilraba, Vengo Gao e Leon Zhang

• Like 2

hi guys, i just read that vengo will be filming new drama based on novel wu ru fu hua by bu jing yu, start this december.  anybody know about that novel? i google never got a synopsis / review about that novel, it only said about divorce,romance, modernday. if this is true, wow....his character's so different to his previous. this one is more mature/ adult. 

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 2

On 6/2/2020 at 12:30 PM, rainyday293 said:

Sugar sugar :wub:

https://m.weibo.cn/2715687891/4511505033278496

Rb just updated her weibo with new photos for her 28th BIRTHDAY :wub:

And GuangRe China made this edit photo

White shirt-Black Jeans couple with V!

https://m.weibo.cn/5263281183/4511526038754189

What is GuangRe china?

• Like 1

V flew to Shanghai today to film his new drama. :D He seems very happy! :smirk: I'm thinking they can finally have their two-people world in the comforts of their own home in Shanghai! Let's hope for more social media updates at the same time from them. :fullofhearts:

:star:Here's a collection of their same clothing brand preferences:

https://www.facebook.com/111802520480579/posts/201031888224308/?sfnsn=mo

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

4 hours ago, Fong said:

V flew to Shanghai today to film his new drama. :D He seems very happy! :smirk: I'm thinking they can finally have their two-people world in the comforts of their own home in Shanghai! Let's hope for more social media updates at the same time from them.

:star:Here's a collection of their same clothing brand preferences:

They have house in Shanghai??

5 hours ago, Fong said:

V flew to Shanghai today to film his new drama.  He seems very happy! I'm thinking they can finally have their two-people world in the comforts of their own home in Shanghai! Let's hope for more social media updates at the same time from them. 

Here's a collection of their same clothing brand preferences:

Yeah, they'll base themself in Shanghai for a while. I hope we'll still get sugar accidentally or intentionally from both. May be the food blogger would post a halal food once in a while, pretty please:please:They tend to go under the radar when they're together

2 hours ago, Niki-Forever said:

They have house in Shanghai??

Judging from the pics, it seems like a highend apartment or a penthouse. They're also have a house in Beijing. No more secret travel to Beijing now for Reba that V is in Shanghai

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4576044466307826

Everytime like this. Alice always mad when it comes to V. Happycamp etc. When they're mad, they always scold him, try to smear his name, insult him, fighting with donuts. Always. Everytime^_^ Now it look like they mad because they're in the same city. They know who's the real deal is. 

I always laugh when i read twitter post from alices. They quick to praise every male protagonist Reba's have. But when it come to V and Elod. Nada, nothing, zero, zilt. Eventhough Elod is Reba biggest drama as female lead so far. And V is the only male Reba act in a different way

• Unamused 4
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 1

33 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4576044466307826

Everytime like this. Alice always mad when it comes to V. Happycamp etc. When they're mad, they always scold him, try to smear his name, insult him, fighting with donuts. Always. Everytime^_^ Now it look like they mad because they're in the same city. They know who's the real deal is. 

I always laugh when i read twitter post from alices. They quick to praise every male protagonist Reba's have. But when it come to V and Elod. Nada, nothing, zero, zilt. Eventhough Elod is Reba biggest drama as female lead so far. And V is the only male Reba act in a different way

It broke my heart to read the comment section. :bawling:

I hope V and R is alright and safe.

All this aggresive fans towards V, JX agency, and YXH media is not helpful at all for situation to GX soon. 

For tiny example, I also used to subscribe a youtuber who used to ship Guangre, but now she ship YY n R, and all I saw in the comment section is about bashing V. How come an ex Guangre be so cruel? I cant believe it.

If she want to ship YY, why dont she just focus on her OTP instead bashing n mocking V.

Edited by SnowBell14
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, SnowBell14 said:

All this aggresive fans towards V, JX agency, and YXH media is not helpful at all for situation to GX soon. 

For tiny example, I also used to subscribe a youtuber who used to ship Guangre, but now she ship YY n R, and all I saw in the comment section is about bashing V. How come an ex Guangre be so cruel? I cant believe it.

If she want to ship YY, why dont she just focus on her OTP instead bashing n mocking V.

Because V is their biggest enemy. Little did they know, it's not V, it's Reba who is their real biggest enemy:lol:. In the end of the day, it's a private matter between two people. Fans has little say in it. As long as both happy together, those hatters can sulk in the corner and continue with their hattred and live in their shipppers imaginery laland waiting for their ship to sink at the bottom of the sea. 

And we'll continue to get our sugar

• Like 6
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, SnowBell14 said:

I also used to subscribe a youtuber who used to ship Guangre, but now she ship YY n R, and all I saw in the comment section is about bashing V. How come an ex Guangre be so cruel? I cant believe it.

So sad. Yeah just focus on her OTP. No need to bashing and mocking V. 

Actually, a few instagram account I used to follow now ship YY and Reba. But, it's their choice. As long they don't bashing and mocking V it's okay. 

Just... I feel sad. We used to ship GuangRe together. But now... :brokenheart:

I told myself... it's okay. Don't be sad. Everything is temporary. Everyone has their preference.

When Reba has new project with hot male star, more handsome than YY, more suitable more sweet in their eyes with Reba, that YY-Reba shippers will change (again) their sailing to that new male star. :joy:

It's life. Everything is temporary.

People come and go. Just like seasons. 

OFF TOPIC

( I write this to remind myself in case in the future I re-read my comments :joy: ) 

2013. 7 years ago 

I used to ship Rain-Kim Tae Hee.

At that time, there's a lot fanwar between Song Seung Heon's fans VS Rain's fans because they think Kim Tae Hee more suitable more sweet with SSH.

There's a lot mean and hateful comment toward Rain. I had an argument with SSH's toxic fans.

:joy: But now, Rain-Kim Tae Hee already married and have 2 daughters. 

I don't know about future.

But, 5 years 10 years from now...

If we re-read this GuangRe forums again... I hope all of us could remember warm feeling and sweetness that V and Reba give us in this pandemic :wub: 

2020 sucks BUT many thanks to ELoD+Vengo+Reba 

I found warmth in this sucks year.

:allgoodlol:

• Like 5
  • Love 6
  • Wiggle 1

2 minutes ago, indogal said:

i read a comment on youtube said some vengo fans doesn't like reba either. is that true? 

Most of it because of alice's doing. They create too much trouble for V some donuts think it's better for V not to be associated with Reba

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

4 hours ago, SnowBell14 said:

It is ridiculous how some ppl will twist facts and make up stories to support their imaginations.

Why imaginations, because I dont see R do anything that remotely resemble what they wrote as "romance on set" , whenever I saw any bts from the currently shooting drama, I saw a professional and mostly bored R , her face tho , its like , please let this be done soon! 

:eatscookie:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1