[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

Hi all from Australia. Newly converted GR shipper as of about a month ago after watching ELOD and went crazy obsessed about Reba and Vengo. Never been interested in any celebrities in my whole life so I know this is real lol. Found this page about a week ago and have been silently reading all 288 pages which I’ve now completed whew! Nice to meet you all!

• Like 9
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

So cuteeeeeee he never took away his look. His eyes always look at her the entire walk from the place where she was sit to the stage, so lovelyyy. :fullofhearts:

33 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

"I'm so proud" kind of look.. GG:love:

https://twitter.com/skywind_fm/status/1340659648869765122?s=20

cr to owner

Edited by Gao Wen
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

54 minutes ago, Stella Honey said:

Hi all from Australia. Newly converted GR shipper as of about a month ago after watching ELOD and went crazy obsessed about Reba and Vengo. Never been interested in any celebrities in my whole life so I know this is real lol. Found this page about a week ago and have been silently reading all 288 pages which I’ve now completed whew! Nice to meet you all!

Welcome aboard the GR ship! Great job catching up with the entire thread. :)

• Like 3
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, pawla said:

I find it fishy when Reba and LYX were walking to the stage the camera pans back to vengo :D

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4584340489776130

I know right? So, even the media and public have a feeling that something’s going on between these 2 except for certain fans who are still in denial lol. Like pointing the camera to vengo though it’s Reba’s award moment is like, “yes cameraman, what are you trying to tell us?”

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, maria april jaramillo said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJClo8Ohf7Y/?igshid=vfz5wub2gw03

He wave to someone on his back. And who do you think it was? 

Of course its her :7555_attack:

LoL

Do watch RB star focused camera, she also waved at someone. How i wish I can told the cameraman to zoom out ! :joy: tencent really teasing us.

• Like 2

Thank you @rainyday293! Actually per GR weibo comments about this video - greeting is a lot more like you would with friends, that’s because according to comments, there’s complete, more panoramic videos of this - v was not actually waving @ r, but at the boss, zm & r was waving at others. They never actually greeted each other, but kept stealing glances at each other all night when they could.:wub: In fact, in that clip, after v greeted the boss, he took advantage to take a longer look to the right so he could look at r so not as suspicious. Also, QuangNhiet FB has a clip of v looking directly at r for a long while - ahhh! My heart! There’s also another photo of when r stood up with luo yunxi to get the award, she looked directly toward v - totally reminded me of the TMOPB press conference when r stood up to go to the stage & she stole a glance at v. :heart4:

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Wiggle 1

14 minutes ago, DijunXiaoBai said:

Actually per GR weibo comments about this video - greeting is a lot more like you would with friends, that’s because according to comments, there’s complete, more panoramic videos of this - v was not actually waving @ r, but at the boss, zm & r was waving at others. They never actually greeted each other, but kept stealing glances at each other all night when they could. In fact, in that clip, after v greeted the boss, he took advantage to take a longer look to the right so he could look at r so not as suspicious. There’s another photo of when r stood up with leo yunxi to get the award, she looked directly toward v - totally reminded me of the TMOPB press conference when r stood up to go to the stage & she stole a glance at v. :heart4:

You mean this one, right? 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJDZx3VFeh1/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2

@rainyday293 I totally wish I did - if so, I would definitely post here. It was in the comments of the vid you posted (that I had seen earlier) - a whole dialogue happened  because someone had said it looked like the way you’d greet a friend (as it did to me, too, when I first watched it, not a way of greeting someone you have a romantic/deeper relationship with). Per comments others posted there - they stated there are more complete videos they saw that shows the complete interaction - it was v waving to zm, boss. From what I gather, (maybe someone here can shed more light on this/ or let us know for sure if my inference is correct or not) I think it’s a boss inTencent. If you have a relationship with someone, especially in v & r’s circumstances, you wouldn’t greet each other - but do what they did - secret stealing stares/glances/looks...

Hoping someone on GR weibo may post the more panoramic complete video of this. :Please:
One thing’s for sure, there was definitely something going on at these awards between these 2, Tencent too....as was stated here previously by our fellow chingus! :wub::lol::P 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, DijunXiaoBai said:

Thank you @rainyday293! Actually per GR weibo comments about this video - greeting is a lot more like you would with friends, that’s because according to comments, there’s complete, more panoramic videos of this - v was not actually waving @ r, but at the boss, zm & r was waving at others. They never actually greeted each other, but kept stealing glances at each other all night when they could.:wub: In fact, in that clip, after v greeted the boss, he took advantage to take a longer look to the right so he could look at r so not as suspicious. Also, QuangNhiet FB has a clip of v looking directly at r for a long while - ahhh! My heart! There’s also another photo of when r stood up with luo yunxi to get the award, she looked directly toward v - totally reminded me of the TMOPB press conference when r stood up to go to the stage & she stole a glance at v. :heart4:

yes...i really hope that they not wave at each other LOL.... cos u never wave at your bf or gf just becoz u sitting apart (becoz u already knew maybe at home or wharever we at the same party.) u wave at your friend coz u found out they at the same party & they only couple meters away

• Like 3

Another clue of our CP. Vengo clapped his hands after Reba's finished her acceptance speech then in the back there's a guy who also clapped his hands and gave his thumb up to Vengo. Why would the guy gave his thumb up to Vengo while it was Reba who was on stage? 

Watch the clip here. 

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Blob 2

51 minutes ago, pawla said:

Another clue of our CP. Vengo clapped his hands after Reba's finished her acceptance speech then in the back there's a guy who also clapped his hands and gave his thumb up to Vengo. Why would the guy gave his thumb up to Vengo while it was Reba who was on stage? 

Watch the clip here. 

Looks like the guy was teasing V:D

• Like 7
  • LOL 1