[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

https://www.facebook.com/111802520480579/posts/213418320318998/

Sugar alert! Gg has seen the '50 shades of grey FMV'. :crazily: the fan who made it, showed it to him. Haha according to her, he had a soft look while watching it and even laughed 3 times at the end. He was like, "Why Mr. Grey? Is this 50 shades of grey?" Omggg how brave of her. What do you guys think he was thinking at the moment? He watched the whole thing, hahah.

• Like 2
  • Shocked 3
  • LOL 5

12 hours ago, Fong said:

Sugar alert! Gg has seen the '50 shades of grey FMV'.  the fan who made it, showed it to him. Haha according to her, he had a soft look while watching it and even laughed 3 times at the end. He was like, "Why Mr. Grey? Is this 50 shades of grey?" Omggg how brave of her. What do you guys think he was thinking at the moment? He watched the whole thing, hahah.

Thats interesting beacuse its a long video, well 4 minutes its a little bit long. I guess if he knows entirely what 50 shades it is about maybe he was ashamed and amused. Aww you know maybe he was like I am missing her so much right now. :please:

You are right that fan its so brave.

• LOL 4

13 hours ago, Brianna2020 said:

I can't see the link, since it's in Weibo. What happened?

Tencent arrange her to walk with YY on the red carpet at the upcoming Starlight Award on the 20th but Reba refused it. She doesn't want to be fried cp with him

11 hours ago, Fong said:

Sugar alert! Gg has seen the '50 shades of grey FMV'.  the fan who made it, showed it to him. Haha according to her, he had a soft look while watching it and even laughed 3 times at the end. He was like, "Why Mr. Grey? Is this 50 shades of grey?" Omggg how brave of her. What do you guys think he was thinking at the moment? He watched the whole thing, hahah.

Some fans on instagram find evidences that he and Reba practice bondage at some degree that's why V seem very good playing with rope:joy:. They found rope mark on V' wrist and Reba's ankle i think after V back to Beijing to record BTV variety show when he's filming Blue lightning. And no, i won't post it here since i don't know if the owner of the instagram willing to share her finding here. She's probably a member here. But it's very private matter of V and Reba. So i dont think it it's appropiate to discuss it here.

So yes, he's definitely know 50 shades of grey:lol:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1

Congratulations Vengo!

Congratulations to Gao Wei Guang for winning the 2020 Tencent Entertainment Annual Ceremony X Star Index TV Series Actor of the Year.

Whether as the cold, noble, and affectionate Emperor Donghua in "Three Lives and Three Worlds: Pillow Book", or the handsome and excellent doctor Lin Zhiheng in "Living Toward The Sun", or the outstanding detective Luo Qiuheng in "Miss S", Gao Wei Guang acted all the characters and roles with different aesthetics and textures. He performed his roles with depth and transparency, which clearly and powerfully conveyed the emotions of the characters. The characters he played left lasting impressions to the audience.***

image.jpg

image.jpg

Source 1

Source 2

***Via Google translate with minor editing for grammar/context

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 4
  • Blob 3

"In an interview, Gao Weiguang revealed that he had invited Reba to be a guest role in "Qipao Beauty Detective", but was rejected by Reba. Gao Weiguang said: Now my family "Fat Di" has changed, and wearing cheongsam is meaningless. Next time there is a food drama, I will consider Di Di Di! It seems that "Fat Di" is still "Fat Di", and the attribute of "Foodie" has not changed. "

Source: https://baijiahao.baidu.com/s?id=1686040090997435491&wfr=spider&for=pc&isFailFlag=1

GG, how can you tease your family Di like that? Most importantly, how do you know if she has any hidden fat? :smirk:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

On 12/15/2020 at 3:57 AM, Fong said:

"In an interview, Gao Weiguang revealed that he had invited Reba to be a guest role in "Qipao Beauty Detective", but was rejected by Reba. Gao Weiguang said: Now my family "Fat Di" has changed, and wearing cheongsam is meaningless. Next time there is a food drama, I will consider Di Di Di! It seems that "Fat Di" is still "Fat Di", and the attribute of "Foodie" has not changed. "

Source: https://baijiahao.baidu.com/s?id=1686040090997435491&wfr=spider&for=pc&isFailFlag=1

GG, how can you tease your family Di like that? Most importantly, how do you know if she has any hidden fat? :smirk:

Did he really call her my family? 

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Congratulation to V for winning Quality actor of the year and Reba for most popular actress of the year at Tencent annual index. :cheers:

Looking forward to see both of them at Tencent starlight award tomorrow.

Congratulation for The pillow book as well for being in numerous top 5 list at Tencent index.

Especially for V all his drama broadcasted at Tencent this year (pillow book, Candle in the tomb, Miss s) listed in the top ten word of mouth index.

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/190868935.html?weibo_id=4583885323371512

I'm pretty sure if Living toward the sun was broadcasted at Tencent, it would have enter the list as well. It proved that he has loyal fans and passerby veiwers like him 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

I cannot wait to hear news from the 'red carpet' tomorrow!!! Hopefully they will be together in some way.....haven't seen them together for awhile....I so miss this couple!!! :lol:

If Tencent had drama couple of the year award, i would vote for them too :D

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 4

Most handsome man and most beautiful woman on the red carpet

Gao Weiguang

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/191052410.html?weibo_id=4584271015323412

He does look like superman:omg:

Dilireba

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/191053646.html?weibo_id=4584271585752523

The man wearing a ring (cartier sponsored). The woman wearing a wedding gown. Is it a sign?

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

Dilraba :)

Beautiful red carpet over all look. Wearing no other eye-catching bling except her tiara, the red statement head piece is the perfect foil for her Amelia Casablanca red roses appliquéd gown. 

Smart girl! ^_^

The red carpet is his runway ^_^

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Dilraba's red carpet dress is the tube version of Amelia Casablanca's gowns 2020 collection presented on SiSposaitalia-Milano Bridal Week (April 15 2019).

Spoiler

Same gown, minus the sleeves, and the mantilla :) I'm glad that for Reba, they kept the red tiara,  and gave her an updo with roses hair accesories holding her headpiece in place.

AMELIA-CASABLANCA-2020_24.jpg

@Eery2 She looks ethereal in bridal outfits ^_^

Credits: Amelia Casablanca (SiSposaitalia)

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 1

Sugar:cheers:

The camera pan to V when Reba receive her award. Thanks cameraman. Look how proud he is. His smile is sooso. I don't know. It has secret in it. Secretly amusedly proud?:lol: His waifu amused him. That's for sure

V sit with Chen Fey yu while Reba sit with Luo Yunxi. Tencent is promoting Chen fey yu Luo yunxi cp for their upcoming drama. So it's like husband sit with fellow husband, wife sit with fellow wife:lol:. Tencent is a shipper
Over all it's a good night for Guangre shipper. And tencent choose GR over fried YY Reba ship for their upcoming you are my glory drama:approves:. Surprised but not surprising given their history in supporting this ship
  • Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

Today is a happy day for us shippers but also an agonizing one because the are so close but so far away. Stealing very quick glances in each other's directions, there's just a pulpable tension in the air knowing that someone they care about is so close by, and our lovers must keep a distance. Mm looks tired tbh, but she definitely carries herself like the super star that she is, absolutely gorgeous. I like how when they give out the award to Gg, it was the scene in ELOD where Donghua says he would marry her when they return. She's also wearing a beautiful flowery dress. All of these symbolisms... So when are the flowers going to bloom? :criesariver:

• Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Blob 2

38 minutes ago, Fong said:

Today is a happy day for us shippers but also an agonizing one because the are so close but so far away. Stealing very quick glances in each other's directions, there's just a pulpable tension in the air knowing that someone they care about is so close by, and our lovers must keep a distance. Mm looks tired tbh, but she definitely carries herself like the super star that she is, absolutely gorgeous. I like how when they give out the award to Gg, it was the scene in ELOD where Donghua says he would marry her when they return. She's also wearing a beautiful flowery dress. All of these symbolisms... So when are the flowers going to bloom? :criesariver:

Its too agonizing, I waited for too long just to have a glance to this couple. Like I literally screamed when I saw them at the same time sad coz they were too near yet too far. It really doesn't make sense to me. Why they have to restraint thier selves if they just friends? It pains my heart that some says they were really not into relationship. Some says they broke up after long engagement. But it doesn't make sense at all! Why a specific 2 individuals have to restrain thierselves if they were just friends? Seeing D sitting alone, no one talks to her and if you observe, she is anxious. She feels left out and have this kind of feeling that she wants to be with someone. V on the other side, I feel like he wants to go or to accompany someone but he can't for some reasons. All he could do is pretend to roam his eyes around but I feel like he wants to look at D at the back but he can't because of his position and restrictions. I waited hours just to see them. Though I'm so static when I saw them but my feelings towards them really sad. Thier expressions, actions are showing pure torture. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1