[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

Sharing to you all, that ELOD has another win! Rounds of applause to the producers, everyone who had a role in the drama, and all the staff from pre to post production. Most of all, congratulations to Vengo and Reba, for their stellar performances reprising their roles as Dong Hua Dijun and Bai Feng Jiu. :)

• Like 3
  • Love 6
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 3

I've shared before on this thread about my past infatuation with YY in my younger years, but that was until I got to know V. It's a little disheartening to see some of my concerns realized with some GR fans moving on.

As we mature, we know with a stronger conviction what type of man is best for us through relationship experience and growing in self awareness. It's the warm, handsome uncle who makes us laugh, not the cool, mysterious aloof guys we have crushes on in grade school. ;) R is mature beyond her years and is very reserved, she knows exactly what she needs and wants. How can you see anyone else when the sun is so blinding (pun intended). 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 2

55 minutes ago, Fong said:

I've shared before on this thread about my past infatuation with YY in my younger years, but that was until I got to know V. It's a little disheartening to see some of my concerns realized with some GR fans moving on.

As we mature, we know with a stronger conviction what type of man is best for us through relationship experience and growing in self awareness. It's the warm, handsome uncle who makes us laugh, not the cool, mysterious aloof guys we have crushes on in grade school. ;) R is mature beyond her years and is very reserved, she knows exactly what she needs and wants. How can you see anyone else when the sun is so blinding (pun intended). 

Its true what you said.

And i think, for me personally, im not against YY or dislike him, i am not a fan , but also not antis.

( no offense to YY fans )

The ex GR ppl who begin to ship R + YY, they bashed and discredited V , to make it reasonable that R "deserves better" , and these attitudes are not okay.

Everyone has free will, has personal choice, but please do so without hating others.

:smooches2:

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

On 11/28/2020 at 5:24 AM, nocturne79 said:

It is ridiculous how some ppl will twist facts and make up stories to support their imaginations.

Why imaginations, because I dont see R do anything that remotely resemble what they wrote as "romance on set" , whenever I saw any bts from the currently shooting drama, I saw a professional and mostly bored R , her face tho , its like , please let this be done soon!

+1 I saw only awkwardness between them when I saw the current shooting drama BTS, especially after finishing the sweet scenes.

• Like 5

I'm going just watch :eats2: how long this new ship YY-Reba will last... 

They starting to create their own catastrophe to themselves! 'Interesting'! 

Well, guys we have new neighbour! :yay:

I'm not surprise Alice will give big support to YY as... imo... he is 'too good to be true'! Anyway it's not the first time alice prefers 'this type of guy' to be with her... :foodie3:

Bashing and discredit Vengo... in the end, they will give the RickRoll'D back to their beloved Reba! They don't realize... they got new title now... 'the barbaric fans' 'immature fans' 'obsessive fans' anyone wants to add? :fun:

To me, fanwar between fans is a big NO NO NO! You can't say you love someone and in the same time you are allowed to hurt others. You can't say you protect someone by hurting others! Only uneducated people do it, immature fans do it, only kiddos do it. Yes, my 5 yo baby girl does it everyday... giving 'tantrums' so easily everytime she feels 1. Angry 2. Upset 3. Unhappy and 4. Insecure

And I believe Reba never asked them to defend her or to protect her in that way! 

Just because they are in the same city? :loolz:

So what? Is our couple GuangRe is banned to be in the same city stage place sky air by universe? Is Vengo making them feel insecure? Or is it because our couple is REAL?

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

:happy2:Here's a sugar about our couple's fate with the carnations flower. It's an old but good story to lift our spirits: 

'Last year, 3 days before Valentine's day, GG had a livestream with fans. When asked what flower a man should give to his significant other on Valentine's day, he said:

"Flowers are definitely a must. My most memorable time is... Of course I planned it out carefully... First thing is to tell friends to ask her to meet at a karaoke bar. I then wait for her to show up, and present a giant bouquet of a few hundred carnations. It was pink, pinkish purple."

The way he reminescent here, big goofy smiles, doesn't look like he's telling a story about an ex. Most definitely feels like someone he still dotes on. ;)

Coincidentally during the press conference for Sweet dreams, the MC asked MM to use a flower to describe Deng Lun. MM thought for a while and said "Carnation", after saying it, she laughed and felt it was wrong. The MC then asked, "Why carnations? Aren't carnations meant to be gifted to mothers"? MM said that since she doesn't know many kinds of flowers and she can't use roses that's what she can come up with.  

Side note: Is it because thinking of carnations, a sister will think of a warm person? ;) It is clear that this flower has a deep impression on both of them. In this world, is there anyone like these two persons, bringing flowers meant for mothers to give to their lover?' 

Source: QuangNhietFb

I translated the post and interviews for y'all.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Hi Everone. So I have been a silent lurker for a while, since finishing ELOD a few weeks back. I haven't shipped actors ever, only time I shipped irl was with this Canadian figure skating pair who acted about the same as mm and gg, but like way more obvious. You could see that the guy was crazy about his partner (looking at her like gg looks at mm), but because of work they always just stayed as friends. Their chemistry on and off the ice was just out of the world. Like people couldn't believe they weren't dating. Unfortunately, in the end they didn't end up together. So it is possible to have a special friendship and still be flirty/affectionate/possesive/double standards, especially when working in performative arts. 

I honestly hope gg and mm have opportunities to work together again instead of having to hide their relationship from the public. Just how exhausting must that be? I feel sorry for them, because right now we are not even letting them express affection to each other as friends and coworkers. I especially feel bad for mm with her psycho fans. I read somewhere that she doesn't have many friends and that she can't even make them properly because she is always under intense scrutiny. How sad :( I really hope gg always stay by her side, even if they don't end up together as a couple.

And lastly, love designer is a sweet drama (though a little draggy in the later espisodes). Mm acted so naturally in that. Honestly, the kisses are not raunchy at all...just normal. Not like ELOD...lol where even a look is enough to make your heart explode. I just wanted to say please feel free to watch it...she is looking super beautiful in it, and the drama shows her being a mature young woman. The ML isn't that bad...he is no dijun, but I can see his appeal as an actor. He has a sort of vulnerability that's hard to explain and a goofiness that's endearing. Also, a lot of the drama focuses on the side characters, and when the kisses happen they just kind happen, but you're not like blown away (not even close to ELOD). Just feels more like a western drama, where not too much attention is placed on it, just part of their characters. It's too bad about his abuse allegations...not sure I could have supported the drama if mm wasn't in it.

Ok that's my two cents...what a crazy long post. Now I need serious help moving on from ELOD. Shipping in real life...thanks a lot mm and gg. Try not to break the screen the next time you work together. (I want a mature and dark drama for them...something like 50 shades but with an actual plot.) 

Edited by ChibiYosa
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, ChibiYosa said:

Hi Everone. So I have been a silent lurker for a while, since finishing ELOD a few weeks back. I haven't shipped actors ever, only time I shipped irl was with this Canadian figure skating pair who acted about the same as mm and gg, but like way more obvious. You could see that the guy was crazy about his partner (looking at her like gg looks at mm), but because of work they always just stayed as friends. Their chemistry on and off the ice was just out of the world. Like people couldn't believe they weren't dating. Unfortunately, in the end they didn't end up together. So it is possible to have a special friendship and still be flirty/affectionate/possesive/double standards, especially when working in performative arts. 

I honestly hope gg and mm have opportunities to work together again instead of having to hide their relationship from the public. Just how exhausting must that be? I feel sorry for them, because right now we are not even letting them express affection to each other as friends and coworkers. I especially feel bad for mm with her psycho fans. I read somewhere that she doesn't have many friends and that she can't even make them properly because she is always under intense scrutiny. How sad :( I really hope gg always stay by her side, even if they don't end up together as a couple.

And lastly, love designer is a sweet drama (though a little draggy in the later espisodes). Mm acted so naturally in that. Honestly, the kisses are not raunchy at all...just normal. Not like ELOD...lol where even a look is enough to make your heart explode. I just wanted to say please feel free to watch it...she is looking super beautiful in it, and the drama shows her being a mature young woman. The ML isn't that bad...he is no dijun, but I can see his appeal as an actor. He has a sort of vulnerability that's hard to explain and a goofiness that's endearing. Also, a lot of the drama focuses on the side characters, and when the kisses happen they just kind happen, but you're not like blown away (not even close to ELOD). Just feels more like a western drama, where not too much attention is placed on it, just part of their characters. It's too bad about his abuse allegations...not sure I could have supported the drama if mm wasn't in it.

Ok that's my two cents...what a crazy long post. Now I need serious help moving on from ELOD. Shipping in real life...thanks a lot mm and gg. Try not to break the screen the next time you work together. (I want a mature and dark drama for them...something like 50 shades but with an actual plot.) 

Huh, is this to promote Love Designer in disguise. Not interested. That drama was Reba's worst rated drama to date. And the whale can't act to save his life. And his face is sooo annoying:joy:. Pass. I'd rather replay Elod.

We are here to ship GuangRe. Not to get over them:elated:

Lastly we can't compared Asian couple with Asian's value to western one.Their onlook in relationship is too different

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

9 hours ago, Eery2 said:

Huh, is this to promote Love Designer in disguise. Not interested. That drama was Reba's worst rated drama to date. And the whale can't act to save his life. And his face is sooo annoying:joy:. Pass. I'd rather replay Elod.

We are here to ship GuangRe. Not to get over them. 

Lastly we can't compared Asian couple with Asian's value to western one.Their onlook in relationship is too different

I agree with Rery2 that this forum is to ship GR, not to promote any other dramas that mm has with other MLs besides V.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

sorry i'm not a fan of reba,  the only i saw her film coz there's vengo in that film too. i'm  a fan of vengo acctually he's my 1st time i adored chinese actor, i always loved  hollywood. i don't want vengo paired in a film  w/ reba coz i bet it's gonna be like a "love teenager" drama, i prefer v played "mature" film like candle in the tomb, miss s. BUT i love seeing V n R together & i hope their "relationship" are true. this is my opinion only :)

I just want to remind folks to keep our forum's energy positive and supportive of both parties. Whether we lean more on one party, let's respect the other person in our ship. Both people gave us so much happiness together, it's sad to hear someone say or implied that they would dump R or V if someone else they like more for them come along. Any true GR believer would not do that. Our ship isn't like other CP ship without basis or just for the fact that they look visually good together. We have years of their friendship and affection documented. At the very least, both people have a very special place in each other's heart, so let's respect and support them both as individuals as well as a couple. My point is, perhaps one of the reasons why we have more ex-GR fans is because GR shippers have been more V leaning. So let's re-focus and rejoice on both of their successes together while we wait for them to drop sugar. GR forever!

• Like 4
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1

3 hours ago, Fong said:

Any true GR believer would not do that. Our ship isn't like other CP ship without basis or just for the fact that they look visually good together. We have years of their friendship and affection documented. At the very least, both people have a very special place in each other's heart, so let's respect and support them both as individuals as well as a couple. So let's re-focus and rejoice on both of their successes together while we wait for them to drop sugar. GR forever!

So much agree ! Lets support both of our CP.

Lets love them both.

No hate or diss please, if you have moved on or love them halfheartedly.

Please respect other GuangRe especialy in this forum.

This forum objective is for shipping V+R and hope for them both to be happy.

Edited by SnowBell14
  • Like 3
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, Fong said:

I just want to remind folks to keep our forum's energy positive and supportive of both parties. Whether we lean more on one party, let's respect the other person in our ship. Both people gave us so much happiness together, it's sad to hear someone say or implied that they would dump R or V if someone else they like more for them come along. Any true GR believer would not do that. Our ship isn't like other CP ship without basis or just for the fact that they look visually good together. We have years of their friendship and affection documented. At the very least, both people have a very special place in each other's heart, so let's respect and support them both as individuals as well as a couple. My point is, perhaps one of the reasons why we have more ex-GR fans is because GR shippers have been more V leaning. So let's re-focus and rejoice on both of their successes together while we wait for them to drop sugar. GR forever!

Agree on this! Respect and support them both :fullofhearts: and stay positive, we are one happy ship!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, rainyday293 said:

Just saw Dongfengst's instagram.

V+Reba cameo (maybe)?

Is it too much to ask?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CINoQaAlkB3/?igshid=1tpj4k3wouvyq

50,000 words??!!!

I want a sequel so bad! With V and R reprising their roles of course. Even a movie  or a short skit like 4L4W would be a blessing. 

We need sugar. We need crumbs.

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

20 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

More good news to share! Vengo is nominated for Actor of the Year, and ELOD for Online Drama Series of the Year! :)

Edit: Dilraba is also a nominee for Actress of the Year!  :) 

Please find below the wechat links:

And through Weibo

Let's vote for both and the drama so that we can see both V and R together at the award ceremony.

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3