[Drama 2017] Sweet Enemy / Sweet revenge, 달콤한 원수

0ly40

if only I knew what the writer thinking it will be great,  DN is changing i hope she will continue that way SH I feel sorry for him but my biggest satisfaction will be when all is said and done to see Ruby and SH's mom I want to see the look on their face when they realize they were played like a fiddle by SNake and her family, as the romance between DN and SH I Doubt they will be any relationship  may be they end up being good friends 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just watched episode 67 with subtitles. I had to go through the conversation between Sunho and Sena (taking place at Sena's office) twice to make sure my brain is still working alright.

So on one end, Sunho decided to inform Sena he doesn't want to marry her now as he is unsure and everything around him seems to be hazy to him. Vague reasoning but okay. On the other end, Sena suddenly lost her cool and became a zombified evil mastermind, threatening Sunho that she will take actions if the wedding is cancelled. She then spewed off her evil plans of ruining Dalnim by revealing her past relationship with Sekang so that everyone around them will be unhappy and blame Dalnim for the cause of their unhappiness, which will then "destroy" Dalnim.

I was reading the subtitles and watching the scene simultaneously. Maybe the writer wanted Sena to finally reveal her crazy side to Sunho but... that was really sudden and wild! From a friend to a colleague to a suspicious spouse-to-be and then suddenly, bam! a full-blown crazy obsessive psycho is presented to Sunho. And by the end of that scene, I had the same facial expression as Sunho.

pGS6SBl.jpg

When the only man you've ever wanted rejected you, you turn into the evil beast you are, scaring him with threats in the hope that he'll change his mind and marries you. *face palm*

Well, on a good note, now Sunho is fully aware how crazy Sena can be. Don't let me down Sunho. Find a way out and don't choose to be a mopey man just to protect Dalnim. Dalnim is getting emotionally stronger now. She won't lose hope in order to find the truth. (At least that's what she said to Jaewook in this episode). If you marry Sena, I'll...

giphy.gif

...be very very upset. :angry:

Upcoming preview shows Jaewook presenting Yiran findings on her lost daughter. Is that from Yookyung or from his own findings? If it's from his own findings then Jaewook himself too will discover that Dalnim is his sister... :o

And I shall end this post with a goofy scene found. (Though I wish the camera didn't cut away so soon)

giphy.gif

Sassy Jaewook :tongue:

-------

@mel22 I saw a page where the many problems occurring in the Soompi forum since the update are listed. (Surprisingly a lot but many are without solutions as of now)

Maybe try a different web browser? I'm using Google Chrome. Seems fine to me.

Good Morning, Chingu (imagine bowing emoggi)

I watched episode 67 without subtitles and my frustration level is such that I can't wrap my mind around watching it with subtitles yet.  I'm with @windywind, if SH marries that crazy b(w)itch to prevent his Aunt from finding out something she should have already known, or that she should know, I'm done with this drama...   yeah, right.  If he has half a brain, and in light of SN's threat, SH should consider her family's relationship with his and the danger her family presents to his.

I wish I could be as nice as @dynamo14 and give SH the benefit of the doubt but, sorry, can't do it.  SN's threat, based on your synopsis, was that SN would use the information that DN dated and carried her brother's child to destroy DN.  Common sense should tell SH that revelation of that information won't hurt DN who his family despises anyway, it will hurt SK, SN and her mother since it will be clear that they all knew about DN's relationship with SK before he started dating Celebrity Dimwit.  Also, his Aunt should know how SK and his family lied to keep this information from her--and manipulated to keep DN locked away--until the marriage deed was done.  Serves her right whatever comes.  It must be a cultural thing because, in my culture, its not thought to be "manly" to hide the truth because you lack the courage to deal with the consequences.  And, eventually, the truth always outs.

But I do find it interesting that SN will now use SH's feelings for DN against him, to threaten and try to control him.  It means she knows he has some affection for her.  And I agree that since he has now seen behind the SN mask, he now knows that she does, indeed, possess the venom and viciousness to be behind JH's death.

Until tomorrow...

@dynamo14 That is the exact scene that I was talking about. Thanks once again for all your hard work in recapturing it and others for making a Gif. Yes I do have to agree with you that SNake got real lucky that both of them were to busy to note what she had just done. One due to his frustration at losing all his hard work courtesy of the SNakes gift and the other was busy in her own work. What I meant was that perhaps during the earlier commotion when SNake spilled the coffee on the person as a distraction to slip in the USB the female worker might have just seen what was going on while Dalnim and the other were worried about the spilled coffee and all. I like your suggestion regarding the CCTV and how she might have gotten caught on that but I have to jokingly ask what exactly is a CCTV. Is it one of those amazing devices that is supposed to do these video recordings as a security measure to prevent theft and sabotage. :) If that is the case I would love for one to work in dramaland atleast at this early stage because as of now three things are possible.

1. SNake already took care of the footage. Atleast if she was in her right mind or if one of Team Dalnim lets it slip that they are searching for it SNake is going to do her best to have the video deleted before they get their hands on it.
2. There was never a CCTV there in the first place
3. Conveniently the CCTV was damaged at that time thus it could not record the incident letting SNake free to slither away into the night and allowing her to strike at another time.

Though I should like to point out from my observations of where CCTV are usually place around offices and shops are around corners or in hallways for maximum coverage spots. I don't think that I have ever seen them inside a room itself unless that room consists of extremely sensitive material then as an added security measure it is possible to have a camera inside said room as well (note when I mentioned a shop it wasn't like a mall where there are multiple shops who most likely have their own CCTV for security measures but a large shopping area). Also if these people had heard of CCTV they should have installed them in the Kitchen where Dalnim used to work with Jae Wook and then we could have atleast captured Minion trying to sabotage Dalnim during the food testing or SNake entering in the dead of night to sabotage the fridge etc... Also if we apply the standard rule of applying a CCTV in a corridor and even if by some chance it was even working at the time it won't be sufficient enough to catch SNake in the act as she can still get away from that. If she is indeed caught she can revert back to her standard lie that she returned to get back her phone that she forgot over there and unless someone points out that isn't the case there just isn't sufficient evidence to hold against her. The only other way that she can get caught is if it is shown on the CCTV her placing the USB in her bag/purse after she exits the room or removing it when she enters. Then again she can simply say that it was the data that she wanted published for the newsletter. So unless someone wants to test that out by probably risking their computer and ask her to hand over the USB for examination she is pretty much safe at the moment. :( That is why I am hoping that the female worker over there noticed something suspicious and that SNake in her haste forgot about the other person in the room.

@awsparkle thankyou for explaining how the new like button works now. Kind of reminds me of when I first joined this forum and we had multiple options for a like button such as LOL, Insightful, Helpful etc.. The only problem that I had at that time was choosing a correct option then because at times I found posts both funny and insightful or some other combination. So I was kind of glad and disappointed at the same time when we got a single like button. Liked it because it was so simple but missed the other options. Now we get something in between so I am liking that. Anyone else remembers those days as well. :)

@desertflower I think that Sun Ho made the right call that day when he stopped Jae Wook from going infront of those reporters when the Yiran and Dalnim confrontation was going on and instead going himself. I get that Jae Wook was looking on helplessly from the sidelines but I think that Sun Ho made the right call that day. First of all as a Director of his company it was his responsibility to make their statement clear on the issue whether they agreed with that or not. Next it had to do with Dalnims' stand. Like I mentioned he had to demonstrate whether he agreed with what Dalnim was saying that day and show her the support that she needed or make it seem like Dalnim was doing the protest on her own without the companies backing and all. If it was the later then it would look bad for him since it would show that as a director he had no control over his own people and thus he had no right to lead the company in the future unless he could better control them and all. Fortunately he agreed with Dalnim and supported her so this wasn't much of an issue. The the other reason why I think that him stopping Jae Wook from going to the rescue was a good thing because if Jae Wook had gone there it would mean confronting his own mother in regards to this. Had he done this it would mean that Yiran would be publicly humiliated when it would be seen that her own son is siding with the protester as this would further indicate that she was indeed involved in the theft of the recipe. Now before someone says that it would be nice if Yiran faced public humiliation and all. I should point out that while it would certainly be nice one must think of the actions that would follow. Yiran who is still blinded by revenge and grief wouldn't see this as being a good thing for her but would continue to think that Jae Wook was doing this because he was blinded by Dalnim and how she had successfully managed to drive a wedge between them. This wedge wouldn't be able to be resolved all that easily and perhaps never. This is something that even Dalnim wouldn't agree with. In many ways Dalnim is still the same person that went to jail four years ago. Certain characteristics of hers still haven't changed. For instance when she was being tried SKunk volunteered to quit his job so that he could defend her but she refused. Clearly he never intended to do so when he knew what her response would have been but it just goes to show that she tends to worry about others even when she is in a bad position. She could have even then told the people that they were in a relationship but because she was worried about him and his career she didn't do that. For instance when she was questioned about the bracelet of hers that went missing she could have simply told the court that her boyfriend gifted it to her. Technically she took it and I am pretty sure that SKunk instead bought it for Ruby but he just had the bad luck of Dalnim finding it before he could give it to Ruby. At that point he couldn't just go and say to Dalnim that he really didn't get it for her but instead for the woman that he was cheating on with her and all. In any case that would have put Team Evil in a bind had she done that. They would then have to provide a fake boyfriend that would have to either admit or deny it or SKunk would have to take the stand either way it would be a headache for them. As the fake boyfriend could be perhaps gotten caught lying and if SKunk took the stand it wouldn't matter whether or not he lied since everybody would have known that he was cheating on Ruby at that time and no happy marriage for him. Anyway as I was saying then in the present we had her feel bad for the Noodle Makers son even though he stole her recipe and all she felt bad when she went to visit the Noodle Maker and heard his son having an argument with his dad for siding with Dalnim instead of him. So just imagine how bad she would have felt if Jae Wook and Yiran ended up not only fighting but humiliating each other because of her. Clearly Team Evil would be ecstatic over this and SNake would even gloat about this to her face to further hurt her and all. Sun Ho taking the heat helped prevent that plus nobody really got humiliated all that much thanks to this. Clearly Yiran was shocked to see him siding with Dalnim and all but atleast she got to save her face. In other words Sun Ho did everyone a favour that day.

Speaking of the other person working for the rival company turning out to be the Noodle Makers son sort of came as a surprise. Stuff like that can only happen in dramas. :) But I do have to wonder just how lucky SNake was in this department. Meaning did she simply go to Director Hyun with her plan for her company to take a fall as that would also help him in his revenge or did she know that the other director was the Noodle Makers son or was that simply an added bonus for her. Like an icing on a cake for extra flavour or so. If it was the later then she was extremely lucky. Perhaps they were also thinking that they could catch Dalnim in a lie when she would admit that the initial recipe was her own but things didn't go as planned when she admitted that it was gifted to her. Yet they still went ahead with their plan by the reveal that the other maker was the son of said Noodle Maker thus Dalnim might have been a thief and all. Actually I am surprised that SNake even thought that she had some measure of control in that situation. Sun Ho didn't believe that on top of that there was a witness of sorts that saw Dalnim getting that recipe from the owner so there was going to be a hard time getting that bit down. I don't get why he simply didn't tell his grandmother all this to save a lot of trouble. Unless SNake would paint that Jae Wook was lying to perhaps protect his reputation or something?

@dynamo14 I guess the lamplight in the boardroom was to show a sense of mystery. Showing these shadowy figures that should have the real power in the company and all. :) In reality what might have happened is that the crew didn't have enough rooms on set to make another room set so they simply decided to use a set that they already were using for something else but so that the viewers wouldn't recognize that they kept to room dimly lit. After all what was are main focus on then instead of the room but the lamps thinking what an odd sight that was. :) Most probably not though.  On the other hand speaking of the board meeting itself showed us SNakes attempt to rise at power. First of all she let the members speak their mind forcing the chairwoman aka the grandmother to leave in shock and all and then she further encouraged Dancing Dad to leave the room to check on his mother. Thus allowing her more control of the situation and all. Nobody could see what she did and what happened there except what she lets out. Not only that it further demonstrated her ability in finding out peoples past and all. She then uses said ability to remind those other members of their past actions and how they staid loyal to the company and the chairwoman. This earned her their trust and loyalty after all how could she know that if she wasn't close to the chairwoman and all etc.. Not only that but she went one step further as well by trying to win over Directory Hyun's people as well. How she found out who were loyal to him was just as impressive but to control them she went ahead and bribed them with those Golf Memberships and all. But how long that will last we will have to wait and see because as of now it seems like she is the only one in her family that actually has any money to spend while the rest of them are busy paying of all their blackmailers and all. Still if she continues in this way even Director Hyun will be in danger and never realize it until it is to late when he finds out that he has no support at that company anymore and they are all on SNakes side now. By then it will be to late for him to do anything.

@awsparkle I have to agree with you that it was dumb of SKunk and his mother to ask SNake to sell of those shares that she received as a gift. Clearly they weren't thinking of the bigger picture when they said that. Fortunately for them SNake was. I mean it is understandable in their given situation and all since they have to pay those blackmailers and all but that is merely a short measure gap and they will end up in the same position when they run out of money after the payoffs are done perhaps in an even worse spot than before. As of now this allows SNake to have a certain measure of control at the company and she can further use it to threaten or attempt to control Sun Ho. (the exact reason why Yiran even gifted them to her) So she can tell Sun Ho to either play ball with her and support her because as long as he does that then she has his back and can continue to not only support him but can also protect his position from all those that want to see his fall and all but if he chooses to side with Dalnim or go against her then his own position will be at stake. Like @desertflower mentioned she can easily make him look weak to the other directors especially if she continues to sabotage Dalnim's projects and all and they all end up failing. Meaning he looks bad and this way she can get rid of him and rule the entire company. Plus if she sells the shares she loses this power and not only that but someone else can end up grabbing it by purchasing said shares. She isn't ready to do that infact if I know her well she would be eyeing the rest of Yirans' shares as well and now the perfect opportunity has risen for her. To do this she needs another pawn to use and then discard when the job is done. This is in the form of the fake daughter. Once she gets her introduced to Yiran it will be a matter of time when Yiran will want to hand over her the rest of her shares to her so called real daughter. Once that happens SNake takes those shares for herself and thus gets all the power that she needs and if this is successful there is nothing anybody can do about it. If the chairwoman was previously hesitant of wanting SNake as a DiL because she had half of Yirans' shares that won't be the case anymore. She will definitely want her now just to protect the company from falling in the hands of outsiders and all.

@Yem I think after that burst that SNake put out he has realized that she has indeed lost a few of her marbles. :) I don't think that he is still ready to believe that she killed Jahee but he definitely knows that she is stark raving mad. He even called out that what she has is obsession and not love. Unfortunately a crazy person never admits to that and she certainly has his hands tied down for the moment by threatening to reveal the past between Sekang and Dalnim. She knows that he wouldn't want that to be revealed because that would end up hurting Dalnim more. Frankly I think that he should discuss this with Dalnim but they aren't at that level yet. But knowing Dalnim she still wouldn't want the rest of his family to know about her and Sekang as it would end up hurting more people there than her. Though I think that it would be better if the truth is revealed by the both of them because this way the damage is contained and not only that but it will set SKunk free from the hold of his family. Ruby also gets to choose whether she wants to remain with him or not but the more he hides it the worse it is going to get it and on top of all this SNake will continue to have her fangs in him as well forcing him to side with family instead of doing the right thing. He fears getting kicked out but he should still be talented enough to make it on his own. Plus more importantly even if he doesn't get kicked out he gets free from his friend that is currently blackmailing him since he won't need to pay him of anymore as the rest of the family now know the truth unless his friend has something else on him. But Sekang is just to dumb to realize this plus a touch of greed as well won't let him do the right thing.

@dynamo14 Frankly I think Sena is just to full of it. She thinks that she can fast forward the wedding without another family meeting. Yep she clearly is delusional. :) There is no way that you can force someone to get married to you if they aren't into you unless you manage to drug them to get them there and later on sign of the papers and whatnot then expect them not to divorce you so soon unless you want to become a public embarrassment especially considering that you seem to come from a well of family and all. There are enough signs that the guy isn't into you when he prioritizes going to a hospital to clear someone elses name instead of being at an important meeting of the family and then later on doesn't attend the wedding dress shop appointment. Granted he already told her that she could wait all she liked but he wouldn't be there. In this case it wouldn't have mattered even if his mother hadn't called him home due to Director Hyun being there since he had no intention of showing up in the first place. Frankly I think that it would have been better if she had still assumed that Dalnim had been the reason so she goes to confront her and Sun Ho remembers that he has to tell Dalnim something heads over there as well only for him to witness the Sena and Dalnim confrontation. This would have further revealed her true colours to him. Then again I guess that isn't required at this point since he already seems to trust Dalnim and seems to be doubting SNake and her actions so unless SNake confesses to Dalnim what she did to Jahee I guess it won't matter at this point. The only other thing that could have gone in his favour would be him witnessing SNake trying to hurt Dalnim badly and that makes him further suspect her of indeed being responsible for getting Jahee hurt like Dalnim has been saying. Other than that I guess it was still okay what happened in the episode. 

@Chickpea Grandmother knows that Dalnim is innocent thanks to SHar Locks persistent digging into the matter and that the Noodle Owner himself confessed infront of witness that he gave said recipe to Dalnim. At this point even if SNake were to lie that he didn't do such a think there was Jae Wook who was also a witness at the time and when two people will say that he said that what can SNake do but go along with it. Furthermore if Sena tries to cover it up she knows that Sun Ho will further suspect her which will be bad for her so she needs to let it go. Frankly like I mentioned earlier Jae Wook could have easily told the grandmother that he was a witness when the owner initially gave Dalnim the recipe just like he did to Sun Ho. But let that slide for now. As for the grandmother this shouldn't really come as a surprise. I am guessing though that the Directory Hyun is referring to the incident which most definitely somehow involves Dalnims' father and his subsequent death though as of now I can't seem to figure ot how that all ties up.

As of now lets see all that we have managed to gather regarding said incident and perhaps if anyone can make sense of it please add in their thoughts as well.

1. Dalnims' Dad and Director Hyun seemed to be partners around that time for a business/project.
2. Business at that time failed and they supposedly lost their money. (Dalnims' family clearly lost their shares it has to be seen if Director Hyun did as well)
3. Dalnims' dad passed away in an accident.
4. Director Hyun ended up becoming a director atleast at Grandmothers company shortly afterwards
5. Director Hyun mentioned something to the grandmother that the company wouldn't have reached where it was if it wasn't for that incident.
6. Apparently it seems that the Grandmother and Director Hyun built the company together and that was why he wasn't expecting her to fire him.
7. It also seems that grandmother's company was in a tight spot during said time and that is why they had to cancel their contract with the grandfather which ended him getting bankrupt but also saved their company from going under thanks to said incident and some work on Director Hyuns' part.

Now if the Director Hyun not only helped the company grow with the grandmother but also a founding member means that he needed money. Lets say that he managed to get others to back him up makes sense. Now he could have gotten Dalnim's dad to join up with them or atleast invest in a part of their project. Dad then discovers that the company is doing something shady and threatens to reveal it all this means that the company is now in crisis mode. Director Hyun tries to prevent that when the dad ends up in an accident and ends up dying. This leaves the Director in a slight pickle but he uses that to his advantage by keeping the money that the dad was supposed to invest and convinces the grandmother to let the matter slide since they need the money if they want the company to survive and to further let him handle the situation. Grandmother lets it go. Also I am pretty sure knowing Director Hyuns' shady nature and all that he might have further painted Dalnim's dad as the villain that was out to get them and that he was only doing his duty to save the company and all. Also it seems like the grandmother has little to no real idea of what goes on in the company since she doesn't seem to be there so often and has left the running of the company to her son who simply isn't interested in that and would rather spend his time dancing and all. Either this is the case or she is purposely turing a blind eye to all the shady things that have been going on in the past such as how Directory Hyun was secretly filling his own pockets by arranging his family members to provide food supplies of substandard goods to the company. If it wasn't for Dalnim pointing this out to Sun Ho the company would have continued to proceed with this for who knows how long. Fortunately Sun Ho is the type of person that can't seem to see any kind of injustice go and he managed to get to the bottom of this and managed to fire Director Hyun. Even at this point his grandmother tried to prevent this by even asking him to turn a blind eye when she discovered this but he refused. So either the grandmother had no idea of all this going on which is terrible since she is the chairwoman and that place or she did but chose to keep quiet for the so called best interest of the company. Equally bad mind you. Then on top of this she only has half the story on certain matters trusting Director Hyun and thus allowing the corruption to fester this deep and all in the first place. Either way she tried to keep her hands clean and left all the dirty work so to speak to Director Hyun and whether she knew what he was upto or not can be left for debate. Am going to go with that she didn't just so that she can have a saving grace when the matter of Dalnim's dad will come up later on. Speaking of said incident we know that SNake has figured out that the Director has some means to blackmail the grandmother how long does one think that she is going to use her amazing resources at her disposal to figure out what that secret can possibly be. It will certainly be an advantage for her since she may think that she can use it to break up Sun Ho and Dalnim and to further drive a wedge between Dalnim and the grandmother. Am going to go with episode 75-80 when she figure it out. If I have to make a single episode guess I will go with 78. What about the rest of you.?

@Chickpea we were informed that Director Hyun had people loyal to him a few episodes back. Well as soon as he got fired anyway but I don't remember which episode that was. It does make sense when one considers how long he has been a director over there. It is one of the reasons why SNake uses this to her advantage. She clearly warned Sun Ho that his place was in danger because Director Hyun still had people loyal to him and would thus look for any kind of weakness in him to not only bring him down but to revert Director Hyun back to his former position. So for instance when the noodle incident happened Sena wouldn't have made such a big deal about it if Sun Ho played along and dropped the matter when she gave enough hints about it such as it could be bad for publicity and all that or how the rival company could sue them if he continued on this path. When that failed she resorted to using the board meeting to her advantage. Yes she pretty much asked Director Hyun to pull of this meeting. Clearly the agenda would have been to try and kick Sun Ho out from his position and to bring back Director Hyun. They would try and make it seem like this happened because Sun Ho was both young and inexperienced but if Director Hyun was still in power this would have never happened. etc.... But she played it smart she not only bought Sun Ho time she also made herself look good by making it seem like she protected him from getting fired and all. This leads to Sun Ho's family thinking that she is all that great and also loyal to them. Meaning that they further approve of her as wife material for Sun Ho. As for the other members that you mentioned are loyal to SNake. I don't think that they are loyal to her as of now. For now they are loyal to Grandmother and her family but they might shift that loyalty towards her if they think that she will become Sun Hos' wife and all. That is the reason why the computer tech person was willing to go along with Senas' suggestion in regards to the hard drive and thus further damaged the incriminating picture in it.

@mel22 As predicted SKunk was indeed the first person to recognize that dress though surprisingly it took him two turns to identify it. I guess the writer may have forgotten about this when he first saw the picture but then again he was more angry at seeing the witness at his house to really pay attention to the picture. You are correct when you say that a fake daughter will be introduced to fool Yiran. That would most likely be the one that the witness found. We know that she is desperate for money due to her financial conditions so she may very well be eager to play along with them if she thinks that she can get a better life and like I mentioned earlier on in my post SNake will try and use her to get the rest of Yirans' shares. I kind of do feel bad for Yiran but I guess it is a dose of Karma for her for trusting all the wrong people especially when all these people are telling her tha she is being fooled by Team Evil. She simply refuses to see or even believe that as of now. As of now three people have all pointed out that Sena is not the person that she thinks she is but a SNake. Jahee's friend was the latest to do so. Unfortunately SNake has successfully poisoned Yiran that she is to blind to all of this and instead thinks that Sena is a saint in disguise and that the real Saint is a demon is disguise. Oh how the tables will turn when the truth will finally be revealed. But speaking of truth being revealed points for all those people that mentioned that Yiran will have to face the harsh reality only if she catches SNake to admitting to her crimes (next to impossible) or she reads something in Jahee's own handwriting admitting to be on bad terms with Snake. This is clearly hinted in the diary that Yiran was going through but stopped at the start. Am going to bet that diary has what people mentioned. I know some said that if there was said evidence Sena's mother would have already gotten rid of it. I seemed to agree with that until I realized something that is Team Evil might not have thought of that at the moment. One has to consider the fact that SNake didn't even know that Jahee knew that she used to talk behind her back like that until she brought it up and that was on the day she died. Until that day she may have simply assumed that Jahee broke the Bro Code and dated Sun Ho even after knowing that she had feelings for him and all. Anyway as I was saying on the day that Jahee got into an accident they were more focused on how to cover their tracks and get away from not only the crime but of how to also successfully frame Dalnim for said crimes. So it would be quite possible that this little detail may have slipped her mind and thus never mentioned it to her mother or she herself though of looking into the matter. But now that the diary has been brought up am hoping that either Yiran finds out from it or Jae Wook finds it and shows said part to Yiran because otherwise there is no way that she is going to stop trusting in Team Evil. You can be further sure that she won't bother checking the fae daughter for her DNA as a match because she has no reason to doubt that Team Evil would even try and betray her at this point due to the level of trust that she currently has with them. Either that or the Fake Daughter will somehow slip up. Regardless of that the preview shows Team Evil breaking into Dalnims' house and finding that dress. :( Will they end up stealing it as further evidence that the Fake Daughter is indeed her real daughter? To bad for them that Jae Wook has also seen said dress and can identify it. Ofcourse if Dalnim doesn't have it anymore it can be an issue and certainly Team Evil wouldn't want it lying around where it can come back and bite them. Though I am surprised that Team Evil still were smart enough to go and check Dalnims' items after all she could have easily lost them when she was still in jail. What made them go and search for it over there. Did SKunk manage to innocently question her if she still had the dress with her or not and when she told him that it was none of his business but yes he reported it to the other members of his team and they go and check it out. But still what happened did Dalnim forget to lock her door that they managed to break in. Hasn't she heard of locks especially when Sun Ho went out all the way to get her one of those electronic locks and all. :(

@Dorylee Welcome to this thread and show. In regards to Dalnims' character have to say that this is pretty much the way almost all leads are portrayed. To naive and trusting for their own good thus their rivals always seem to get the edge on them. There are exceptions especially if it is a revenge drama but said transformation doesn't happen till atleast the halfway point. Frankly I think that Dalnim has started to wisen up a bit. Not completely mind you but at this point she is pretty much certain that it was not only Team Evil that may have set her up for Jahee's murder but also that Jahee may have been the one responsible for said death. Unfortunately she doesn't have any real evidence to back it up. Also she doesn't always confront them with said evidence allowing them to get out of the net. I think that she still needs to work on her game if she wants to catch them ofguard and win. Such as instead of bringing up pieces of evidence bring a bunch of it so that even if they try and slip out of one she helpfully hands over another piece making it harder for them to get out of it totally. Problem is that she is still a bit to emotional in certain regards such as when it comes to her mother she can't seem to think straight and all so in this case she will rush out to confront them otherwise she has started to note the reactions of Team Evil. Unfortunately while she has an idea she doesn't have everything to fully connect the dots for instance she isn't finding it suspicious that the computer lost all of its data at such a crucial moment and that SNake could have been responsible for that. She did suspect though that Sena was the one that had her locked in the room so she does get points but not full marks. Though like I was saying she is slowly learning from her mistakes so there is something to that. It will take some more time before she gets fully in her game mode then probably she will be hard to take down. I think the closest that I have seen a woman wake up after betrayals would have to be Heavens Promise and then again by the same actress Yellow Boots (atleast she is getting there since I still haven't finished the later). Then again it all depends on the writer and you can be further frustrated at Dalnim and all. Frankly I still think that she is to trusting but there is a limit to what she can actually do. For instance in the case of the recipe leak there was no way that she could have successfully prevented it. Knowing that SNake might try something like that again she could have perhaps tried to arrange for a fake recipe again but it wouldn't be so easy. For starters she didn't have a lot of time on her hands and apparently she just had three members on her team excluding herself. This meant that she would have to delegate her work and all so as they say Two Heads are better than One she would clearly need an extra pair of hands to help her in the making of the recipe and all. Unfortunately SNake was one of the top researchers there as well as being on her team that meant that SNake would be working closely either way with her and would still have access to the recipe even if she tried hiding it. In other words this wasn't going to work out in the long run and even if she managed to hide the recipe SNake could use it against her that Dalnim wasn't team playing and what not.

In regards to the grandmother having to go along with the other directors. I guess she owes them after all they have allowed her son to stay in power for so long when they know that he can't lead a single person unless it is in a dance. Apart from that I can only assume that the family doesn't have that many shares as one would assume after all it has been reportedly mentioned that Yiran is one of the largest shareholders. This might mean that if others were to band with Yiran they might be able to remove grandmother from her position regardless of her shares. Plus on top of all this she doesn't even have enough shares to spare on her SiL aka SKunk. Also consider the fact that both SKunk and his sister have improved the company and that they are considered important and powerful people at the company and even then he still doesn't have any shares of his own. As for criminal acts the directors won't really care as long as they can line their own pockets who is in charge and all. That is why you can expect SNake to try and take company to force Sun Ho to return to her and all. If that happens the board of directors won't care as long as she can deliver all that she has promised. Also check earlier part of the post regarding Grandmother and possible criminal activities.

@dynamo14 Am going to go with the fact that Jaewook is probably going along with Yookyung's finding for now. There is simply no way that he has figured out that Dalnim is his sister as of now. First of all he has no clue where to even start looking or even what to look for and I doubt that Yookung would have revealed any of that to him. Also it appears that he is holding a DNA result sample with him. As mentioned that at this point he has no reason to suspect that Dalnim is his sister. Infact he was telling her in this very episode that he can't accept taking the ring back if it involves his mother. Meaning he still has no idea that they are related. The only way that I he can figure it out as of now would most likely be if he saw the Jahee's dress and remembered that he had seen Dalnim with the same one. Then he goes and gets the sample from Dalnim but he will need one from Yiran as well unless he decides to ahem borrow one of her brushes (Hair or Toothbrush) since he won't ask her and all. This would enable him to get a match. Infact what I would find really amusing is that both of them Jaewook and Yookung decide to introduce Yiran to her real daughter and thus Dalnim and the Fake One are brought in at the same time. :) Would love to see everyone's reaction to that. Unfortunately I think that Yiran is going to be dumb enough and believe that Team Evil can's still lie to her and thus their one would be the real deal and that for Jaewook this must have been another trick by Dalnim. You can be sure that Team Evil is going to take full advantage of this fact and all. :(

@Chickpea I agree that Sun Ho should let SNake reveal Dalnim's and SKunks past atleast this way Ruby would be free to decide if she wants to still be with her husband but the problem is they are going to paint Dalnim in a negative light. For instance SKunk is going to maintain his innocence that he truly loved his wife and that Dalnim was the woman that tried to come between them and thus the reason why they are breaking up. Infact he just might bring up the fact that the gifts that Dalnim gave Ruby aka food was all so that she could try and get close to him and that Dalnim even tried to get him to break up with Ruby but he refused her and what not. Even if Dalnim were to come and confess of her past relationship she would be made to appear as if she had an ulterior motive or that she was doing it out of revenge because she couldn't bare to see her Ex doing so well and being so happy while she had nothing to spend on etc.. The only way out is if she catches them in the act or Dalnim giving him a piece of her mind and he admits to something incriminating other than that they will make Dalnim as the reason why they broke up and this will indeed make her family even more against Dalnim. The main issue is that Brainwashed Duo clearly believe everything that Team Evil has been feeding them for so long. It must have been something in the water :) They clearly believe that Dalnim is a murderer and all and if they are led to believe that Dalnim is trying to break up Ruby and her husband by exposing their past or to cause misunderstandings between them such as Dalnim wants to get back with her Ex it will seem like she is a housebreaker making Dalnim look even worse. Also at that point even if Ruby and SKunk do end up getting a divorce SNake still manages to pull in for a victory because at this point even if Sun Ho still refuses to marry her she still knows that his family isn't going to approve of Dalnim who was a relationship breaker and all. At this point SNake will simply think that she just has to go back to the waiting game and thus eventually Sun Ho will be forced to accept her and if not she might further try and threaten him with his position at the company and all. Though at this point Sun Ho will see her for the crazy psycho that she really is. Hope that he will then secretly Team Up with Dalnim at this point and try and search for any kind of evidence that she was responsible for Jahees' death. Unfortunately none of that is going to avail to anything if they can't manage to convince Yiran that Sena is actually a SNake and has been deceiving her all along. As long as Yookung and Sena have Yiran's ear it will be hopless. No matter what others will tell her she will refuse to believe them. For instance when Dalnim brought Jahees' friend to Yiran's birthday she asked whether Dalnim paid her to lie. I find that really amusing because Yiran of all people should know exactly how much Dalnim has and is making. Meaning that she simply doesn't have enough money to pay anybody to lie like that. Even if she were to assume that Dalnim was trying to drive a wedge between her and Sena what exactly does Dalnim get out of it? Does she get to kill of another daughter? Frankly Yiran needs to start thinking on her own but that will only start to happen when her blinders of revenge and grief will be removed from her. Atleast with Sun Ho it is slowly starting to happen :) .

I just realized that Dalnim has a social media account. Am a bit surprised to hear that but wouldn't it be smart of her to put out an add regarding her mother on that so that those people can also help her in the search. This way she wouldn't have to fully rely on Sun Ho and the company to help her out in the search. After all every little bit helps.

Anyway I think I have covered most of my points for now. If there is any other will add them later on. It will also depend on how this new forum will post this post. Last time that I posted it seemed to leave large gaps for no reason. I know that I write long posts and all but even I got irritated re reading my published post because of those gaps. If that continues I might take a small break from posting till the problem is resolved. Wish me luck till then depending on your like or dislike. :) Till then take care all of you and keep posting. Love reading all the other thoughts that all of you have.

@yamiyugi   so true...  when I rewatched that scene of SHarlock stopping Chef I had completely ignored Chef's desire to step up for Dalnim.  It's not a place for him to speak up.

@mel22  I also believe SHarlock was asking Chef about his relationship with Dalnim and you're right, SHarlock looked lonely while listening.

Those moments where Chef is teasing Dalnim are so sweet and wonderful but in the back of my mind I can't help but remember that Dalnim has more of a relaxed relationship with him and when she's been with SHarlock, well, he stirs her feelings in a different way.  The shoe tying moment where she stares at him like he's Prince Charming.    (but let's face it...marrying your best friend is the best).

It came sooner than expected where SKunk learns that the baby t-shirt with the flower was the same as the baby shirt Dalnim's adoptive mother had saved.  Now he knows he married the wrong person...bahaaahaaahaa!

The blackmail was next to the final step in marrying SHarlock and SNake still has a few aces up her sleeve.  She has the stock as leverage and that ruthless family is probably going to come up with a fake daughter that they can control for the Biological mom situation.  But I'm sure there are more people SNake can manipulate too.

Yep, since SNake went for broke with SHarlock blackmailing him it's evident that she knew she lost him.  His expression says it all...he can now envision her as the one who did harm to JaeHee because she was willing to go this far coldly and calculatedly.  I'm loving this because I won't have to see any lovey dovey moments with SHarlock and SNake any more!!!

SH is stuck until he finds something that will make SN back away. Unfortunately for him that will not stop crazy.  SH wants to protect his Aunt Ruby from the truth that SK lied to her and had another woman who was pregnant. He does not want to ruin her idealistic view of SK and that marriage. (Ruby is far too old to go through life without learning some hard truths.) SH also wants to protect DN, because he knows that she is not at fault that SK did her dirty but at the same time he knows his Mother and Aunt both will not want to blame SK , but will blame DN. Especially if SK and SN have weaved a lie.

SN has to be caught as the one who did the leak anyway in order for her to be stopped in forcing a marriage. I still think that relationship will come out because SN is vindictive , petty and she has  told SH that no one gets to be happy and having what they want when she is/does not. So either SN will out it as a parting shot at failing to force SH down the aisle or someone will over hear something and out it.

I hope in tonight's episode JW was able to find that DNA results on the mother's desk at the restaurant, especially if she has lied to YR recently that she has not been able to find the daughter yet, but we know tonight they will confirm the truth and then try to hide it. I can see them using DN's DNA to confirm the truth but pull in that fake girl as the daughter. Perhaps SN's mother lying to say she has not found her when she has seen the DNA report will wake up YR enough to go back to JH's room to find something that proves what the friend said about SN and JH's relationship.

I am still creeped out that they are allowing SN to marry into the family as a double in law, sister in law to Ruby and Niece in law. Why is this acceptable?

38 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I am still creeped out that they are allowing SN to marry in the family as a double in law, sister in law to Ruby and  Niece in law. Why is this acceptable?

@Ldy Gmerm ....... Good to seee you. Missed your pay chingu. You are so good at writing what you think. I haven't seen you in any of the thread for a long time. :D I thought it was not acceptable for two family members marrying into the same household. This really confuses. Why is it okay in some dramas and not others. :bawling:

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

....... Good to seee you. Missed your pay chingu. You are so good at writing what you think. I haven't seen you in any of the thread for a long time. :D I thought it was not acceptable for two family members marrying into the same household. This really confuses. Why is it okay in some dramas and not others. :bawling:

This is the first time I have ever seen a family willingly let something like this go on. This is way too close for comfort. If SK is the elder of the two sibling then his marriage to Ruby should take precedence over SN marrying SH. These people allowing this farce and will end up very embarrassed and angry at what they cheered on when they learn of SN's true personality.

@UnniSarah

Thanks.. just took a break from K-drama's except for this one and a couple of others that are either wrapping up this week or have a few more weeks to go.. not posting a lot at the moment but I am around reading every ones thoughts and suggestions and views.  Watching a lot of thai drama's lately.  Congrats on making immortal..

2 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

This is the first time I have ever seen a family willingly let something like this go on. This is way too close for comfort. If SK is the elder of the two sibling then his marriage to Ruby should take precedence over SN marrying SH. These people allowing this farce will end up very embarrassed and angry at what they cheered on when they learn of SN's true personality.

@Ldy Gmerm.... Chingu, Soon SN will be showing her evil sad. SH's mother hasn't disagreed with her yet. I noticed that SH's mother maybe easily manipulated but she still has morals. Once she finds out the terrible stuff SN has been doing , she will start to dislike SN. Then her mask will start to crumble until her possessive side comes out to play. :grin:

First all for episode 68, plus points for Kobong (aka dancing dad)! At least he's observant enough and care to know what's up with his son. Believe in your son and stand by him when in need. Thats good enough for now :)

giphy.gif

Go dancing dad! :D

Meanwhile Sunho is brainstorming on helping Dalnim (and perhaps also counterattack Sena's threats) by trying to ask a favor from Junghoon to reveal the truth that happened during Dalnim's trial but Junghoon being the sly person he was, wanted something in return. So back to square one for Sunho. For now.

Also in this episode, we discover grandma used to work in a dumpling factory which she later own. Coincidentally, there was a spare ribs restaurant next to the factory where grandma then shared its secret recipe with Dalnim - a certain tree with medicinal values and also used to cover up the smell of meat. Wanna bet that Dalnim's adoptive father worked at that restaurant? :wink:

In the upcoming episode, I'm pretty sure the evil trio will work their way out to convince Yiran that Moonjoo is her real daughter instead (and perhaps botch the 2nd DNA test too). *sigh* Just like Sekang said, it's gonna be a big risk, let's just see how long they'll last. :rolleyes:

giphy.gif

"You did a great job." :)

(Yeap, Sunho gave thumbs up to Dalnim twice because he's that impressed with her cooking. Haha! :lol:)

I would like to thank all of you for posting  I couldn't watch this week episode since it is the first week of school busy and chaos no matter how many years you have done it, it is always difficult to handle preschoolers the first day of school , I will catch up this week episode during the weekend 

JW knows good and well how slimy SN and YK are so why ask for a hair sample right in front of the snakes. He also knows they always find a way to turn things around in their favor. That was a very stupid move on his and YR's part unless they had a trick up their sleeve to get around the two she devils. 

It's about time SH's father stepped up the the plate and paid attention to his son's distressful look. At least his head is not in the clouds like the mother and Ruby. The father just might prove not to be just a spineless fool only under the thumb of his wife and mother. 

I forgot to mention in my previous post that last episode [68], it is confirmed that Dalnim is Yiran's biological daughter, thanks to the female evil duo's effort to check through DNA test. So it's done deal. Yiran should probably prepare for her karma looking at how Dalnim felt about her biological mother versus her adoptive mother in this episode [69]. :rolleyes:

Talking about DNA test, the way Jaewook became the victim of the parcel mix up for the test is too cliché... for me. Like what if Jaewook had managed to fit the parcel in his pocket? Then Sena's method wouldn't have worked. Haha! :lol:

One day, I would really love to see Dalnim breaking Sena's arm. Just kidding! Of course there would be repercussions if that were to happen. Dalnim seems to be a pro at arm-locking Sena though. :tongue:

Sena is at no point of return now, or rather, refuse to turn back, as she claimed. She'll go through anything to achieve the power she wanted (both Choigo Foods & Hyunsung Holdings). And her mom starts to look at her daughter peculiarly because she's being overly ambitious now to take over a powerful conglomerate like Yiran. Sekang? Frightened out of his wits. :D

Lastly Sunho, being a very supportive boss, became the first customer to order Dalnim's newly released menu item. :wink:

giphy.gif

That's a HUGE portion for a serving for one. :blink:

Archived