[Drama 2017] Sweet Enemy / Sweet revenge, 달콤한 원수

0ly40

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, euraka said:

At  this rate SHarlock will find the truth sooner than we expected  from the way things are looking the write wants to resolve JH murder case first 

Well, pilgrim, there can be no revenge against the Evil Trio by DN until she finds out that they framed her..

It's Monday again! [ep 61]

Dalnim is doing great for her first day at work at Choigo's headquarters. I'm glad her co-workers (Dajung and Mr Kim) are not biased against Dalnim. Wanted to point out on last Friday's episode that Dalnim was even wearing the sneakers that Sunho gave but I wasn't sure. Haha! Only Dalnim is able to pull sneakers and office outfit look together. :lol: And even Sunho noticed. Ever the observant Sunho.

Talking about Sunho, he has an elephant memory/excellent photographic memory. Even Sekang took much more time to recall Byungsoo. Byungsoo seems to be the only person who knew the actual culprit other than the problematic trio. So we hope that Geumsook will be able to retrieve information for Dalnim. Go Geumsook!

Sena has an evil plan up her sleeves. Dalnim thinks so too. The thing is, we don't know what it is, yet. Oooohhhh....

I love Kobong's (aka dancing dad) dedication and passion for dancing. He really really wants to dance at his son's wedding but noone in the family wants to entertain him to be his dance partner. He even thought of asking his mum. Chaos and hilarity ensues :D

There it is, the proof that Sena had the same bracelet, staring on the first page of the company's newsletter. Yes!

And of course I have to showcase this scene:

giphy.gif

Jaewook being the sweetest man ever, brought late night food that he cooked, for Dalnim and her staff who were working OT. Coincidentally Sunho had the same idea and brought pizzas first. But the only thing that the other 4 people  in the room (and us) noticed is how Jaewook never took his eyes off Dalnim and how happy Dalnim looked. Sunho had this weird look and Sena? That's definitely an envy look. -_-

-------

Can I ask you guys something? If Dalnim is indeed Yiran's biological daughter, would a romantic relationship between Dalnim and Jaewook be acceptable to the norm korean social standards? (I'm just wondering because they would be step siblings but without any blood relation) Because if it isn't, then the romance between Dalnim and Jaewook is not meant to be (a hurtful but interesting plot). But if it is, I see no reason why Sunho is being introduced as the male lead in this drama (looking at how the story is so far). I'm asking because the only other korean drama I've remembered watching where a relationship seems deemable (but still a little frowned upon) is between 2 siblings but one of them is adopted. So could someone enlighten me please?

Sorry since I was feeling under the weather I really couldn't post till now. :( Had to watch the last a few episodes in a batch as well because of that and lack of time due to work and all. But overall I felt that we had some interesting developments going on in the show. Not sure what they all mean at the moment so we will have to wait and see how they play out. Also it is fun watching Team Evil take all these hits all of a sudden when all this time it was Dalnim that was taking them previously. It is certainly nice to see the shoe on the other foot. But we all know that won't last for long as SNake is clearly upto something. If anything episode 61 clearly indicated that  but what that is a mystery for now.

Episode 61 starts of where the confrontation between Dalnim and SNake was left of. Clearly this was a demonstration of a show of power. SNake finally decides to hold back her pride for a change hoping for a better chance to strike at Dalnim when she least expects it and decides to play along for the moment. She agrees to tell Dalnim that she will keep her upto date with her movements in the Future. Clearly she must think that Dalnim is going to get fed up when she tells her of minor movements like telling her that she intends to go to the toilet for a break or so. :) Smart move on SNakes part. Dalnim unaware of this thinks that she has made her point so she starts the meeting. She hands out her idea proposal and suggests that they might get better results if they switch the broth from a liquid form to a powder form. SNake being the party pooper decides to break the mood by telling Dalnim that her idea isn't all that new or so since they previously tried to do something similar in the past but it turned out to be to expensive so they had to drop it. Dajung (the other female team member on SNake's Team) seems to forget for a moment that she is supposed to be Anti-Dalnim and be on SNakes side only seems to initially jump up at the suggestion until she is nudged by her coworker and what SNake said. But that doesn't last for long. I guess she has more love for her work than anything else when she points something out to Dalnim. This being that since her Broth is already consisting of Powder form it might not be so hard in her case and thus the expense can also go down a bit so it just might be viable. Poor little SNake she must really be wondering if the Team Members are even on her side or not at this little exchange. Dalnim thinks that this should be looked into so she assigns each of them a job to do. Dajung is to get her research materials, the male worker is to check with the production and expense team I think if it was possible and SNake was to search for any Glasswort Farms. But just to be safe that nothing shady could be done Dalnim clearly warns SNake that she would also personally check out the farms and quality of the Glasswort as that was an essential part of their recipe. With that the meeting ends and SNake ends up stomping out to do her task.

Dalnim then heads out to give her report to Sun Ho in regards to her idea and he is all for it. Plus this could also serve as a good investment for other products if this plays out well. He then tells Dalnim that she should focus on developing the noodles while he goes out on dates with the SNake. A privilege of being a director and all. Dalnim is okay with that. :) Other than that he notes that she is wearing the shoes that he gifted her and he seems to be very happy in regards to that though he doesn't bring up that point. They cheer each other up and then head of to their respective work.

SNake on the other hand is not having such a good day. Instead of finding farms it turns out that she is in a meeting with Yiran at her home no less and getting chewed out by her. Yiran seems to be disappointed in her due to SNakes constant failures. Not only did her actions not get rid of Dalnim as planned but instead only solidified Dalnim's position at the company and also allowed her to take over SNakes position. Nor could SNake use her fake injury for long because she got caught in the act etc... Clearly Yiran is having doubts of having SNake as a competent partner in her schemes. If SNake can get caught so easily and also let their enemy take advantage of all that what of all their master plans to commit more criminal acts and what not. If SNake were to get caught then they both would go down. SNake quick with the words tells Yiran not to worry because she will simply use this defeat to her advantage. Dalnim who would be so happy with her string of victories must have started to become proud of them and she will strike her down when she least expects it. After all the higher the pride the greater the fall from grace. I guess this seems to work for Yiran for the moment. Sena leaves frustrated at her turn of events but not before contacting Director Hyun for a meeting.

SNake then meets up with the Director and offers him a poisoned apple. I mean a USB. Whatever is on it we aren't made privy to it but clearly it seems that one or both of them seem to have telepathy because they seem to communicate silently and understand what this means. Director Hyun ends up taking the USB. Who will he try and poison with it. What are the contents of said USB. etc..

Jae Wook and Sun Ho have a little meeting to discuss Dalnim and what she is upto these days. Each having concern for her in her own ways. Jae Wook does let it slip that the Magic Noodles Owner gave Dalnim his recipe to improve and all. This must impress Sun Ho because he is curious how that happened when even he failed. Guess Jae Wook decides to keep that quiet for the moment so he just says that it would be a long story to tell and all for the moment. Sun Ho lets it slide for the moment. He does tell Sun Ho that the owner is recovering from surgery and all I guess this means that Sun Ho might want to go and pay him a visit later on.

Anyway on his way out of the restaurant (I guess Sun Ho came to visit Jae Wook for his report on Dalnim and not to worry about her) that he witness an interesting scene. Apparently the Witness had shown up to meet up with SNake's mother and all for his weekly pay day and his report on the failure to find Dalnim. (aka baby search). He does try and be curious as to who this child is and who is looking for him but SNakes mother sends him of packing with the money. At first Sun Ho is like this guy looks familiar who can he be and where have I seen him. He suddenly remembers and confronts the witness about him being a witness at court four years ago and all. While the witness recognizes who Sun Ho is he tries to slightly play dumb but then does mistake 101 of running away from Sun Ho. Clearly suspicious of him now Sun Ho gives chase only to lose him at a traffic crossroad and all. At that Sun Ho is like darn what am I going to tell Dalnim. We had a way to find out the truth but I let it slip away if only I was a bit faster. Perhaps I should ask Dalnim to buy me a pair of running shoes as well. Then I am sure that I could have caught him.

He is pondering how to break this news to Dalnim while he is at  work that he doesn't realize that SNake is in his office happy to go out on their date. But his head is simply not into it. He then decides to question SNake about the witness and how he saw him at their restaurant and all. Not only that but with her mother no less. So if SNake has an explanation for that so let him know such as does she or her mother know the witness. SNake is like how would we possible know of said witness it wasn't like we were invited to Dalnim's trial or anything. Plus we had to focus on our work unlike someone who could skip out on it due to being a family member of the companies owner and all. Him being there could be purely chance since they were a famous restaurant and all he must have just come there for a meal after reading a review or so. Sun Ho then goes that when he confronted the witness why did he have to behave suspiciously and run then. SNake pretends to get offended again and starts to accuse him of being suspicious of her mother and her for no reason. Like why would we lie to you about that. We have no reason to do so. Clearly you were mistaken and all. Then she reminds him that he should be focused more on the new product succeding because that means that they can get married that much sooner. She needs that win to happen plus she also needs this win for her pride to recover from her string of defeats at Dalnims hands and all. She also tells him that if he were to get distracted with things that don't concern him his work is going to get affected and all so he better get his head in the game and if anything only focus on his future wife. She then informs him that they should get ready for their date as she has already booked a venue for them to go to (the Glasswort Farm just incase one was wondering and not an actual date). Clearly SNake has to take what scraps she is going to get and this is the only way that she can use to spend more time with Sun Ho. Sun Ho agrees to this and goes down with her when SNake conveniently remembers that she left some important documents regarding their trip upstairs that she needs to go and get them. He simply tells her to hurry up. While waiting for SNake to return he bumps into someone from their Rival Company. They wish each other well etc.. Then said rivals walks of and meets someone. Sun Ho notices that said person is Minion. This is on his mind when SNake returns and tells him to lets go. He needs to be asked twice to bring him back to reality before moving on but not before SNake notices where his attention was. After seeing this she seems to be pleased at that. I wonder why this could be :)

Back at the restaurant Dong Jae who is clearly interested in Geum Sook is busy trying to get as much information out of her as possible. ie.. Background, Family, Where is currently living and all. etc.. Remember when I said that she is a decent scammer and all. Well here is a reason why I said that. She nearly gave the game up but thanks to her fast recovery managed to cover it up. When asked where she lived she nearly let it spill that she was living with Dalnim but quickly realizing her mistake she said that she takes the subway with Dalnim and then she nearly slips up again when she mentions that it has been ages since she got interrogated like that. (police doing that to her whenever they arrested her or so.) Though she gets that Dong Jae is doing that since he must be interested in her so she decides to break it gently to him that he simply isn't her type. But Dong Jae is like one of those persistent lead characters who just doesn't know when to give up. He right down asks her what her type is. She tells him her type before leaving. Dong Jae seems to be pretty sure that he can win her over given time. :) Best of Luck. Minion finally returns from her trip at the company. Apparently she was there to meet the SNake but due to something urgent the meeting couldn't take place so she came back empty handed and when Dong Jae asked why she had to meet in the first place Minion had no idea. Personally I smell a Rat but that is just me.

Meanwhile back at Sun Ho's home Dancing Dad is busy tring to do a Two For One Special. He is cleaning his room with the new cleaner that he had bought for his wife but also at the same time trying out his dance steps when his wife comes upstairs to invite him for a cup of tea. Dancing Dad tries to use this opportunity to get his wife to join him for a single dance but to no avail. She is against it and rushes out but not before warning him that he would only end up embarrassing the family and that would mean that he would get beaten up by his mother. Clearly Dancing Dad is not one to be easily deterred and he follows his wife downstairs only to bump into Sekang and Ruby. When he realizes that his wife is a no go his attempts move onto his sister Ruby and when he still gets a negative from her as well he decides to go all out and as Sekang to be his dance partner. :) Sekang is like hey I am a guy do you want people to make us the talk of the town. They may think that we are something more and we can't have that at all. :) To bad and to sad for Dancing Dad that he still hasn't managed to get a partner. He clearly doesn't get embarrassed easily even after getting beaten up by his mother and all. Atleast Ruby decided not to dance because as a celebrity it could hurt her image. But speaking of getting beaten up by his mother that is exactly what happens next. He would have been more on the receiving end if Sun Ho didn't make a timely entrance where is grandmother points out to her son that Sun Ho is hard at work trying to get the company to succeed and all yet Dancing Dad is still trying to dance and all. Dancing Dad is that is the exact reason why I take it easy because I have others to do all the hard work and all giving me time to rest and relax. Grandmother realizes that it's like talking to a brick wall so she sends Sun Ho upstairs to rest while she tries to handle this situation and all. This means more beating of Dancing Dad. SKunk is a bit embarrassed to see his BiL get beaten up like this that he does ask Ruby to intervene but Ruby knows better and simply ignores it all. : :)

Once SNake returns home she and her mother have another one of their Damage Control meetings. The topic under discussion today is of how Sun Ho witnessed the Witness at the restaurant and not only that but how he saw him with her mother. SNake goes on to say that the best course of action now would be to send the witness packing abroad because if Sun Ho were to reveal any of this to Team Dalnim then they would begin to search for the witness and then it would be game over for them. The mother is smart and asks SNake if the witness would be willing to do that. So SNake simply reassures her that since the witness has been blinded by money all along he will have to go along with this plan. But this brings the Mother to another problem that they have. Currently all the money that they have or get from Yiran goes into paying the witness of and he is the only one searching for the missing baby what are they going to do next. Finally SNake suggests something sensible and tells her mother to actually hire professionals and all for the job. Wait are they planning not to pay the Witness once he goes abroad. How devious of them. :) The Mother agrees to this plan as sensible and tries to get it into motion. When her mother then asks her how the new product development is going on. SNake responds with glee that just in a few more days she is going to get rid of Dalnim for good as she has already set a plan in motion for this. :):( .

The next day we find Dalnim busy at the office when SNake pops up with her report. I guess she is high on something because she is acting totally unlike her such as be extremely helpful towards Dalnim's requests and all. Clearly Dalnim is of the same mind as well because she feels just as suspicious. Glad to see that Dalnim isn't a total fool anymore. SNake is like hey no need to be so hostile after all we are on the same time. Plus I really need to get this win because this means that I will simply be one step closer to marrying Sun Ho and I clearly wouldn't want to do anything to hurt my own future and future family now would I. Just then Dajung enters the office with her research results and gives them to Dalnim. When Dalnim suggests to test it out SNake being in her helpful mood further suggests that they should go and do it leaving a puzzled Dajung as to what just happened. She is like What's wrong with Women these days and all. Yesterday they were like at each others throats and all but today they are like best friends. Was there something in the water? or better yet did those two end up eating the Magic Couple Noodles by accident or something. Oh well what do I care better get back to my work unless I want to get fired. :)

Sekang on the other hand decides to pay his wife a little visit at her store only to find her to engrossed in packing her items for a large order that she fails to haer him enter. Apparently it was for one of her fan who wanted to give them as a gift to employees at his company.  She then manages to get Sekang to help her pack. Hmm can their be something to this fan of hers. Currently he is divorced and I wonder if she is the reason for that. Perhaps his wife couldn't stand her husband have feelings for another woman and all. But not only that this fan was someone that had shown up at her wedding to not only congratulate her but also give her wedding money as a gift. Talk about dedication for a fan. :) Not only that  but he apparently believed in her when she was starting out and wasn't all that famous. Infact according to her he even helped her out a lot since he even made a fan club for her and all. Can this fan perhaps come and save the day later on? We will have to wait and see.

Anyway back to the drama we have Dalnim and her team discussing the findings that she and SNake came up with during their testing process and what they should focus on. SNake still being in her totally helpful mood and all. The meeting though gets interrupted when Sun Ho decides to show up with a little snack for the entire team. One does wonder for who it really was. Meaning did he get it for SNake or only because Dalnim was also there. :) But apparently it seems that he isn't the only one that had the same idea has Jae Wook enters shortly with the same intent. Though atleast with him we don't have to wonder why is doing this and all. Unfortunately for Sun Ho everyone at the meeting seems to prefer the healthy cooked food of Jae Wook over the fast food that Sun Ho brought. I guess SNake might be the only one that might end up eating his food out of so called loyalty.  SNake really couldn't but help of how they guys seem to fall for Dalnim without the other knowing and all it really seems to get on her nerves and she decides to do some damage control regarding it the moment she gets it. Fortunately that happens pretty soon. Eventually Jae Wook and Sun Ho have their fill and realize that the others need to get back to their work and all so they decide to leave. This allows the two Woman to escort their men out but just before Dalnim returns to work she is stopped by SNake who decides to offer her a friendly piece of advice because she is still in her generous mood and all. She is like hey I am worried about you and know that you aren't a bad person so you shouldn't be with Jae Wook because if you do then you end up breaking a Mother and Son relationship because you are so selfish and only care about your own happiness and all. I know that you aren't so bad so you should break up with him first. etc... After offering her piece of advice she walks back into the office leaving Dalnim to ponder over this dilemma of hers.

Sun Ho has finally returned home and is having a cup of tea with the rest of the family when the talk eventually moves onto the topic of the new product and all. Grandmother is also curious as to how Dalnim is doing and the rest of the family are happy to hear that SNake is helping her out and all. Dancing Dad was a bit surprised to hear that but was glad about it. The only ones that were surprised that Dancing Dad could even think that Sena wasn't an Angel in disguise but a Snake were the members of the Brainwashed squad aka Ruby and Sun Ho's mother. They couldn't sing enough praises of SNake and how there was simply no way that she would or could do anything to harm the company because she cares so much about Sun Ho and thus the company etc.. Plus how she was eventually going to become part of the family so there would be no way that she would hurt her own family. Oh just wait till you have to eat those words of yours. Sun Ho realizes this is the best moment for him to make his escape before they start to question him in regards to his marriage plans and all excuses himself with work related excuse and heads of. Unfortunately Dancing Dad isn't so lucky and his wife clearly warns him to be careful of what he says to the SNake as that could hurt her feelings and all and he wouldn't like her mad at him unless he wanted to regret that.

The next day Dalnim gives Sun Ho the results of their tests on the new product. Though she tells him that this is still a work in progress etc... She is about to leave when Sun Ho suddenly remembers that he spotted the witness near the restaurant and brings this up. Making Dalnim recall the one time that she to spotted the witness with SNakes' mother but she thought that she may have been mistaken and all but if another person saw the same person in the same area then it would have to be more than a coincidence. Dalnim then decides that this means that it is a confrontation time with SNakes' mother and all so she heads of to the restaurant leaving a pondering Sun Ho to what exactly is going on. Does he to smell something fishy in the broth?

On the other hand SNakes' mother is busy trying to handle her damage control situation in regards to the witness before it all flares up in their faces and all. So she gives him some money and tells him to leave town and never return. He is like why should I go and all. She is like you nearly got caught by Sun Ho that's why and he is like I was really fast and all and managed to run away from him. She then goes that is why he is such an idiot because that made Sun Ho even more suspicious of him and he now suspects all of them which is bad for business and all. The witness though starts to worry that if he leaves how will he get paid in the future and what about his mission to search for the missing baby. So she informs him not to worry since she will simply hire his detective friend in that job as well. (I guess any money problems will be on their end after this and not her problem) At first he is happy that he is getting paid for his trip abroad and all when he suddenly realizes something important he doesn't know English or any other language other than Korean so this would be an issue. His other problem was that he had no guarantee that they would continue to pay him once he leaves. Atleast when he is in Korea he can pressure them by showing up at their work and all but once abroad they won't feel so pressured and thus probably not send him his share of the money and all. Meaning that he would suffer going abroad and he has had enough of hiding for the past four years or so. This makes him come up with a plan to force Team Evil to continue paying him.

So the witness moves onto his devious plan aka fool Team Dalnim. To do this he goes to meet Sun Ho. Sun Ho is surprised to see him and decides to question him as to what is up and all. The witness tries to play it smart but he doesn't realize that he isn't dealing with Director Sun Ho but Detective Sun Ho who tries to point out the cracks in the points that he has been making. Such as he mentions that he only ran away from Sun Ho because he owes some people money and thought that Sun Ho was a loan shark who had come to collect and all. Sun Ho is like have you actually seen such a well dressed loan shark before. They are like thugs and I am a perfect gentleman in a suit plus more importantly there was no reason for you to do so because I asked you about the trial and how you were a witness. It had nothing to do with money so why did you think otherwise. Realizing his mistake the Witness decides to change his story and hopes that Sun Ho forgets all about the previous statement and all and thus says that he suddenly recalls seeing Sun Ho at the trial but assumed that he was on Dalnim's side and that is why he ran away but remembered that this wasn't the case and that's why he is here now. Though he goes on to say that isn't his real reason. What he really wants is to open his own restaurant and since he has heard that their company is a pretty good one and all does Sun Ho have any tips in making that happen and all. That gives Sun Ho an idea and asks the witness if he would be interested in looking around the restaurant and all.

Dalnim on the other hand is still waiting for SNakes' mother to return from her meeting and when she does she confronts her about knowing the witness and how Sun Ho even saw her with him. She at first pretends to play dumb and all and has no idea what Dalnim is talking about. She pretends to play dumb and is even outraged at Dalnim's accusations when Dalnim suggests that she might have bribed the witness to give a false testimony and all. She is like bring me evidence or face the consequences. Also she tells Dalnim that she has never met the man or even what he looks like. Fortunately Dalnim has been learning from her previous encounters and all so this time she has a picture of the two meeting. Clearly taken by the restaurant security camera and all. Dalnim is like how are you going to get out of this one now. Unfortunately before SNakes' mother can come up with an excuse they are interrupted by Jae Wook who asks Dalnim to come downstairs for a moment. Dalnim is ok sure but she gives a look at SNakes' mother that this conversation isn't over we will be back later on to complete it. When Dalnim heads downstairs she finds Sun Ho giving the witness a tour of the place and all. When Dalnim confronts him he pretends to be shocked to find her over here as well. Meanwhile SNakes' mother also has come down to see what is going on and if the coast his clear as well only to be shocked to find the witness over there instead of being abroad and all. She again pretends to play dumb and even asks who the witness is so Sun Ho decides to play along as well and tells her that he is someone who is interested in opening a franchise and all so he was giving him a tour of the place and all. Unfortunately Dalnim feels that they are wasting time playing these dumb games tells them that the game is up and she knows that the witness knows SNakes' mother and all and was she the one who perhaps paid him to lie in court and all. When he tries to play dumb as well Dalnim shows him the same photograph that she showed SNakes' mother a few minutes back and tells him to deny his story now. SNake's mother tries to get all the parties outside for damage control but Dalnim isn't having any of it and wants to know what exactly is going on and if the Witness can still pretend that he knows nothing or if he never met SNakes' mother and all. The Witness is still in denial by the way and goes on to say that he came once to the restaurant and then got lost so he asked a woman for help (I guess this is to explain the photo) and only found out later that said person was the owner. No offense but this story has far to many holes in it to be healthy. Regardless Dalnim has to for the moment and when she brings up the fact that he lied in court the guy tries to defend himself by pointing out that 1. He isn't an idiot to do something that can put him behind bars and 2. If he did that why would he willingly come to Sun Ho and company when the smart thing would be for him to stay away from them if he did such a thing. He then pretends to show interest in the restaurant and how much it will cost him to open up one. Taking this as a sign of opportunity SNakes' mother gives out a silent sigh of relief and asks the guy to come to her office where they can finish their discussion. He ends up following her but at the same time clearly missing the posters of Dalnims' mother on the boards. When Dalnim questions Sun Ho why he brought the witness over here he apologizes to do so at such short notice but he had no choice since the witness had shown up at his office unannounced and all and he felt this was the perfect opportunity to test out SNakes' mothers reaction to him. I wonder how much he was fooled in this interaction. I guess we will have to wait and see later on. Though Jae Wook is more concerned as to what the witness could be upto if he had enough guts to show up like that then he must be confident about something and what could that possibly be. Unfortunately before they can further discuss all these developments Sun Ho is called away by work so he has to excuse himself.

SNakes' mother who is now back in her office with the witness questions as to why he is still here when he should have already been on a plane and thus gone abroad. He is like I have been hiding for so long someone might just think that I am a vampire or something. This is bad for my health and all so I decided to stay. Plus it isn't like I did anything really wrong or bad, also the real criminal is having a great life so I should to after all aren't I a part of Team Evil as well. She isn't fooled by any of this and knows that he is doing this to milk more money out of them and he is like. That is exactly the reason I am doing this unless  you want me to switch sides and all then continue to pay me or I go to the others and tell them all that I know. She has no choice but to go along with it for now.

Dalnim on the other hand is having a conversation with Jae Wook and notes that since the Witness appeared infront of them of his own accord this means that he is firmly in Team Evils pocket and all and thus he will willingly never betray them. Jae Wook agrees that this is the case but they need a way for him to spill the beans and all.

Apparently Dalnim has found a way for that to happen. She and Geum Sook observe him about to leave and when Geum Sook is about to go after him to initiate Operation Delilah aka Operation Charm and Reveal Dalnim manages to stop her and tell her not to be to hasty because she is sure that the person is about to become a regular at their restaurant and thus they will have ample time to do so. Geum Sook holds back but not before cursing the guy out for being a terrible person and all.

But Team Evil aren't happy with the Witness stunt so them manage to summon him to their place for a stern talk over. Clearly the witness isn't to happy about it but if he needs to get paid he has to play along. SNake is more worried what else the witness must have revealed to Sun Ho. Fortunately her mother realizes that the witness was the true hero of the day since Sun Ho and Dalnim both suspect them they wouldn't hesitate to find him and get the story out from him but this way he took the fight to them and thus managed to throw doubt in their face and all. Allowing them to breath a bit of fresh air for the moment. The witness agrees with this fact and says that they are all safe as long as they keep their stories straight and all. It's not like anyone on Team Dalnim has telepathy unlike SNake and Director Hyun from Team Evil. So for the moment they are safe and all. SNake on the other hand still wants to feel in control and she senses her control slipping from the situation so she threatens the witness once again with his sons safety. Play ball with them or have his son kidnapped etc... The witness is like hey leave the innocent out of this mess. We are all good as long as you pay me and all. Fortunately before this gets to be a bigger issue SNake's mother intervenes and tells the witness that he can get back to his previous job of searching for the missing child and all. Guess she is glad that she doesn't need to pay extra to the detective to find the child as well. The witness is still curious about who the child is but is shot down by her once again. The only one that might have reservations of this entire plan maybe SNake.

Back at Dalnim's place she and Geum Sook talk about work. It's so sweet to know that Geum Sook is bored without her older sister Dalnim over there. :) Meanwhile when she asks Dalnim about her work Dalnim responds that it is surprisingly going so well because SNake is being more than coperative and all but Dalnim is still on her guard because it seems to be to true to be real or good. etc.. She is sure that SNake is upto something but she can't figure out what that is. This reminds Geum Sook of her part in Operation Infiltrate and how she managed to enter Team Evil's house. So far she has had no success in finding any kind of incriminating evidence that they may have been involved in Dalnim's downfall etc... She did say that she will try another chance at finding the bracelet and that it probably would be in SNakes' room. Though she did note that while she was in SNakes' mothers room she did come across a list full of orphanages but she couldn't get a good look at them because she was in a rush and was called out. That is the reason why she missed spotting the picture of Dalnims' dress over there. Unfortunately for this very reason Dalnim doesn't find that suspicious at the moment because their company already sponsors a few orphanages and all and they may have simply been on the look out for more. I guess we won't have much on this storyline for the time being. After telling Dalnim this she heads of to bed while Dalnim looks over the reports that she has. Did she note something wrong with any of them? Will have to wait and see.

Now in the company the members of SNakes' team are walking together and mention that while Dalnim is making them work harder than before they are actually surprised that Dalnim seems more competent than they expected. Even Dajung who was firmly on SNakes' side and all was impressed by Dalnims' idea for the broth and all. It is at this point that the male worker notes the large amount of data that Dajung has and asks why she is carrying so much. Only to learn that Dalnim is certainly a harsh taskmaster since she wants as much data as possible. For this Dajung had managed to track it down to the past four years or so. This seems to concern the make worker that if Dalnim gets good results and all then what will happen to SNake to whom they need to be loyal and all. Dajung is like watch what you say. Don't you know that even the walls have ears over here and if they hear you and report this to SNake then your job is at stake. Saying this she moves on ahead only to bump into SNake and ends up dropping her materials. SNake apologizes and tries to help her pick them up when she comes across an article that has a picture of her clearly wearing the incriminating bracelet as well. SNake realizes that if Dalnim gets her hands on that paper then it would be Game Over for her because that would mean that Dalnim would show it Sun Ho who would figure out that she might have been responsible for Jahee's death and not Dalnim. So she tries to discretely take away the paper but Dajung notices it and asks for it back. SNake tries to stall in doing so by asking if she can look over the article first before handing it over. Clearly intending to pretend to lose it later on if asked about it. Unfortunately for her Dalnim has come in to work as well and asks why exactly SNake needs to check it out first and all. Such as how it could be related to her. SNake nervous tries to hide it behind her back as if it was nothing suspicious at all. The episode ends here. Will Dalnim be smart enough to take the paper from her and realize what's up and give it to Sun Ho. We will have to wait till tomorrow to find out.

Thoughts on the episode :

On one hand I did feel that it was a bit slow compared to the last two or three episodes. But it clearly picked up its pace later on. Making it a satisfactory episode atleast. Though this episode did bring up a few questions. Such as just exactly what was in the USB that she gave to Director Hyun and what kind of deal did she make with him. Clearly it can't be good for Dalnim and in response Sun Ho's company. I have a slight suspicion but I don't know if it makes sense. Coming to that later on. Next we have the so called meeting that Sun Ho witnessed between Minion and the Rival Company Person. Clearly it was staged by SNake. She wanted Sun Ho to witness said scene. Now one can say that was Minions boyfriend and SNake might take advantage of that but that doesn't make sense if one looks at the circumstances. Minion is summoned by SNake but SNake can't make it to the meeting because she has to go for her date with Sun Ho. Also at the same time someone from the rival company shows up for a so called appointment and meets up Minion. No this smells like a set up to me. Perhaps SNake is going to leak the new product to the rival company and since Sun Ho is going to remember seeing Minion with the Rival Agent is going to assume that it was her that leaked said product. Now two things could have happened. Firstly she is going to claim her innocence at best she is going to say that Dalnim ordered her to do so. or Secondly the Rival Agent might have come and offered Minion a job at their company. In other words scouted her. If the offer is better than her current one she might take it and at the same time SNake leaks the product to them.  Either way one can expect a Product Leak to the rival company which will have all of SNakes' fingerprints on them. This was hinted a few episodes back when the contract Dalnim signed mentioned that if another company comes up with a similar product then the contract that Dalnim signed becomes null and void. Something that Sekang could have told SNake or better yet something she could have told him to add in her contract specifically for SNake to do this. So even if Dalnim can prove her innocence it will be to late and she will be forced to leave. I guess if Dalnim can come up with another plan regarding noodles she might be safe but I am not sure. She is to focused as of now on just those noodles of her that it doesn't seem like she has a backup plan this time round.

Either way Dalnim is going to find herself in a pickle in a few episodes or so. Don't know how SNake will manage to spin it though. Frankly it will be nice if she tries and throw Minion under the bus and make her take the fall only for Minion to rat her out finally realizing that she has been played but we all know that isn't going to happen. On top of all this we now have two people of Sun Ho's family that have been totally brainwashed by SNake to picture her as the perfect angel and thus can't see her do any kind of wrong. Even when they hear all that she has done and all the defend her by saying that she must have a perfectly good reason for doing so and if they are disspointed just a few crocodile tears from SNake and a sob story they believe her to be the victim and start to take her side again. I guess Dancing Dad is perhaps starting to wake up but he still isn't there yet. On the other hand Brainwashed Duo are really starting to fall for SNakes' lies hook line and sinker. They used the same words that she used that Dalnim must have approached the grandmother with an ulterior motive and all and that there was no way that Dalnim wouldn't know about the companies chairwoman and all. This shows just exactly how dangerous SNake really is. Something that Jahee realized to late and she knew that keeping SNake around would be harmful to her family and her as SNake would do exactly what she has been currently doing and all.

Now for the USB to Directory Hyun could it be the recipe that she and Dalnim have been working on in the hopes that the Director has bought the other rival company or has made his own just so that grandmother and Sun Ho suffer? Probably not. But it certainly must have some kind of incriminating evidence on it for some party. Either on grandmothers company such as how she has been avoiding her taxes and all or all the incriminating data that Sun Ho managed to collect on Director Hyun so far that forced him to quit. If that is the case then Sun Ho has no real leverage against him anymore and if he were to return he will certainly bring the pain. What are all of your thoughts on what can be on it. Clearly Director Hyun holds a grudge against both Sun Ho and the grandmother so he will certainly want the company to suffer. If he can then buy it of when its stocks are at the bottom then all the better. This would be the perfect form of revenge for him. He can then kick Sun Ho and the grandmother out from their positions. If questioned how he got that he can claim that it was Dalnim that provided him said information. Another reason for a wedge between Dalnim and his family to form.

Every time Team Evil suffers a setback pleases me to no end. This includes people like the witness try and blackmail them for more money and all. Atleast he wasn't dumb enough to leave town and figured out that he was done for if he were to leave since he would have no guarantee that Team Evil would continue to pay him. But that brings us to another interesting point he has a son who is in the Philippines. But that isn't all the last few episodes have just shown us how far SNake has fallen into madness. She is a true vilain. She not only managed to find this fact out she has further blackmailed the witness to play with them and not try and backstab them unless he wants to know that his son has been kidnapped. Yes she has gone that far of the deep end to threaten a poor innocent kid and his saftey. She really needs to go to either a mental institution or serve jail time. Preferably both if possible and nobody should forgive her but we all know that isn't going to happen this being a Korean Drama and all.

Geum Sook is fun to watch and I am liking how she is trying to scam Team Evil and they haven't caught on yet. But she needs to be more careful. She is already showing signs of slipping up. Only a few episodes back she called Dalnim Uni infront of the other workers when they were having that meal and all. Fortunately she managed to cover it up by saying that she was doing it out of respect for her and calling the males Oppa over there. Then we had this episode when she nearly told Dong Jae that she was living with Dalnim. Again she was only saved by her quick thinking and all but her luck can't always hold out like that and eventually it will give away. Hope that by that time she and Dalnim do manage to find something useful. Also I while I like her loyalty to Dalnim and all I am going to feel sorry for Dong Jae who has clearly fallen for her but she will be busy trying to help Dalnim thus she is going to go after the witness. This is going to break the poor guys heart. Though I guess it would be nice if Dong Jae joins Team Dalnim and decides to help her as well. This would mean a bit of confrontation between the three but I feel that it will be possible. Team Evil certainly won't see any of that coming if that were to happen. Meanwhile in regards to the witness and Geum Sook I sort of did see that coming but I don't like it since I am starting to ship her and Dongjae. But if that were to happen even part of the scam I hope that it helps the witness to change his ways and change his path to the right one and perhaps switch sides. Especially when he realizes who Dalnim is in relation to her mother atleast. (Not Yiran though I am sure that he could milk Yiran for that info if he did find out)

I guess people are finally happy to see Dalnim get a makeover. To be honest I didn't recognize her when she went to meet Jae Wook. A hair style really changes a person :) Though I don't seem to agree with her current lipstick from her previous one. Something is just a bit of. Can't put my finger on it though. Also I think she is applying a touch more of blush to her face than nesscary. On the other hand her hair looks great now though they feel slightly messed up compared to her fully open hair. (Jae Wook Date)

So the show has finally reached the halfway point. Congratulations. :)

Ruby mentioned her first fan in this episode. I wonder if that fan perhaps had a stalker level mentality or something thus he was there the day Jahee had her accident since he might have followed Ruby over there and thus come across SNake over there. So he may be an important witness that can perhaps prove Dalnim's innocence later on in the future. But speaking of fans and all I find it surprising how quickly Ruby has turned on Dalnim who she once considered a fan. I kind of forgot which episode the switch happened for her to be completely on SNakes' side. While it wasn't surprising and all since she always protects her In Laws I was perhaps expecting something more from this story line such as Dalnim further using her for information or something. Oh well what can one say or do.

Now speaking of things in the show that doesn't make much sense. A few episodes back when SNake sabotaged the fridge at the restaurant that ended up Dalnim losing her broth which resulted in Sun Ho grabbing the spare one that Dalnim had given to him for his family. Now we find out later on that his mother had boiled the broth again to get rid of the greasiness in it and that perhaps altered the taste and all. Have to question when exactly did the mother do that because it makes little to no sense. I mean did she do it in the night or the next day when she was about to use it for breakfast because if it was the later why did she pour the broth back in the container and not leave it in the cooker that she heated it in before putting it in for their breakfast and all. That's drama logic for you. :)

On to other stuff for now.

@mel22 While Jae Wook and Dalnim are nice together I simply can't wait for their relationship to end. Had they not been related I might have shipped them together but since this isn't the case I need them to break up and accept the fact that they are related and all without the other getting hurt and all. Frankly at this point I wouldn't mind if Dalnim ends up with neither of the leads and even finds someone new. After all a drama doesn't need to be all about romance and all. Her primary goal is to find her mother and prove her innocence. If that is all the show does I will be more than satisfied but if the show needs to go for a romance line then I guess she can end up with Sun Ho since that is drama law and all.

@sava2sava as far as I can tell giving shoes to someone in Korean Drama's atleast means that they will run away so they generally ask them to give them something in return like a few coins or so to say that the other person bought the shoes from them. The one time that I think this happened in a drama where the other party didn't run and ended up with the person who gave them the shoes would have to be one of the recent dramas where the second leads father gave the female leads mother a pair of shoes. They ended up getting married instead so for them the jinx didn't work and then there was Seoung My Daughter where her brother had given his future wife a pair of slipers which she had cherished though with him that wasn't on intent. He had given them to her because she was without shoes or something so perhaps that doesn't count. But in this case both Sun Ho and Jae Wook have gifted Dalnim shoes so does that mean she will end up with neither. :) Then again she and Sun Ho had those Magic Couple Noodles so perhaps that will counter the jinx and all them to be together by the end of the show.

Frankly I will say this for the umpteenth time SNake cheating in the recipe competition is nothing new nor is her habit of stealing other peoples work but I am wondering why Sun Ho and company are suddenly noticing this. He even tells her to be the confident person that he once knew and that stealing isn't the way to go etc.. But wasn't she stealing the other restaurant's recipe of sorts. She was rummaging through their garbage to figure out what they were using when they didn't tell her willingly or sell it to her. She used trash cleaning skills to figure it out and then their company produced it and all. Did she slightly change that recipe to get away from it. Still it doesn't change the fact that she went after someone elses work instead of her own. Showing that she hasn't really changed but Sun Ho finds that an issue now. I call this absurd. Grandmother I can excuse since she wouldn't know but not for Sun Ho since he came to her rescue that day and she even told him about her discovery so there is no reason for him to not know what SNake is really like and how she likes to take other peoples hard work and take credit for it.

@dynamo14 In regards to Sun Ho and his relationship with Sena is a bit hard to define. Does he want to marry her. I think the real answer to that would be a no. He doesn't really love her but it is more like he is under pressure from all sides to do so. Had it simply been Sena he would have no issue in telling her no. Infact he clearly decided to Friend Zone her. But Sena isn't one to take no for an answer. She simply manipulated everyone around her for them to accept her. When she realized that Yiran caught her in her feelings she also manipulated her into feeling guilty and made her think that she got those feelings after Jahee's death and all. Once Yiran was on her side it was game over. Yiran was the one that convinced Sun Ho to give Sena a shot. Now clearly this meant that those two should try out dating and then eventually move onto marriage and all. The problem here is that Sena has moved up her game and has gotten the other family members to talk marriage. Frankly Sun Ho can't care less what happens to him. For instance a few episodes back Sena tried to get him to talk about the marriage plans such as where he wants to go for a honeymoon or about the ring but he was like do whatever you want. At this point I am pretty sure that Sena would have been happy even if they were to go to the same place where he was planing on doing so with Jahee. But Sun Ho simply isn't all that bothered. Sena is practically going to marry a husk but she thinks that she is delusional enough to change him over time. Not going to happen but what can one say about crazy. She further thinks that there is no way that Sun Ho can back out of marriage talks at this point because she has the blessing of all the important people that she needs. His parents and Ruby are on her side. She managed to convince Yiran who told Sun Ho that he has her blessing and that Jahee would want him happy and all and Yiran then further managed to convince the grandmother that since she was okay with the two dating grandmother isn't against them as well. Granted the more Sena gets caught doing harmful things to the company and others then even Grandmother is going to be against her and there will go her chance of marrying Sun Ho. You also asked whether Sun Ho was deluded enough to believe that Sena would listen to him. The answer to that question would be yes. He thinks that since Sena likes him so much and according to her she does all that she does for his sake then it would make sense that she would listen to him. After all hasn't she done that in the past. Such as when he caught her in regards to the sauce incident. He told her to drop the case against Dalnim since he knew the truth and all. She ends up doing that. Ofcourse she did that only because he caught her red handed and if that didn't happen she wouldn't have agreed to that. Then again he wouldn't have asked her if he didn't know that. But yes he thinks that he has some say in what she does and she would listen to him. He doesn't realize that she is totally crazy and only does what benefits her the most. The moment that he does realize this they are over.

Well that will be all from my end for the moment. Till then take care all of you and keep posting. Will add anything new later on if I can recall what it is.

SNake is really crazy.  She is obsessed with SHarlock, but she does all these things to sabotage Dalnim, which is ruining the company.  For a woman who is obsessed with money and power, she's really not too bright! She's going DOWN.....and taking that company down with her, she's such an IDIOT!!!!! Ugh.......it's almost painful to watch her stupidity and craziness!!!

1 hour ago, finebyme said:

So is SN going to sabotage the product launch by selling company recipe, and then blame it on DN or the other girl?

@finebyme it is nice to see you here dear, yes SNake is going to sabotage the product I am sure she will be caught  and it will be the last straw for SHarlock to cut ties with her he gave her too many chances and he is not going to let go this one and from the preview he was even confronted YR I wish this one will blow SNake face 

On 9/2/2017 at 5:21 PM, mel22 said:

I am quite disappointed with SH. Why is he still being tentative about SN? Can't SH count?  SN has lied too many many times -- the laced sauce, the missing ring, the switched deliveries, the attempt to steal the recipe, the fake injury and the mutiny of the development team.  All these are verified wrongdoings known to SH.  Any rational man would see the red flags and he should be brave enough to tell his family that marriage with her is a bad idea.   (Kudos to JW on this point because he is brave and bold enough to admit his feelings despite his mother's objections).  On top of that, everyone knows that he doesn't love SN. It's supposed to be an arranged marriage of convenience where inconvenience is rather a certainty because of SN's erratic and selfish behavior. 

I agree with @mel22 regarding SH. He is definitely a person with no backbone. How can he even think of marrying someone like SN. He has seen and it has been proven time and again that she is guilty of wrongdoings against ODN in the company. . And he even has doubts  already about her. One thing about  relationships and more so in marriage TRUST and RESPECT is important. If one or both are lost then that is one hell of a relationship to stay in. 

How can they even think of putting ODN with SN in the same department? And even giving ODN her position? That's asking for chaos. S will definitely do everything in her power to have ODN fail in the development of the new product. And to ask her to support ODN as a way of apologizing  wow that's like asking a crow to turn white. They just gave SN a chance to make mischief in order for ODN to fail. They should have reassigned SN to another department. That family is really genetically recessive from the grandmother, the parents, the aunt  to the grandson. It seems SH parents is a double whammy (2 genetically mutated individuals with too much recessive genes passed on to their pathetic son). Sn has been given just too many chances to change for the better but it is no use. It is time to give up on her and it is time for her to pay for her sins. Murder is not forgivable she can rot in jail.

@yamiyugi Oh what an interesting premise, the thing about Ruby's fan possibly being a stalker from four years ago, etc.  That's a creative way of weaving the fan into the storyline. As of now, am still clueless why the writer has included the Ruby-fan angle and your proposition makes sense!  Am impressed. 

I found ep 62 a bit unexciting, for lack of a better term. I guess because the story is already predictable and am just looking for the occasional surprises to tickle me. We had none of those today. 

Geum Sook was my source of entertainment today. I enjoyed watching her and am actually curious how she'll play around with false witness for necessary info.  @yamiyugi I don't think  that Dong Jae's fondness for her should be threatened by false witness. GS is a 'professional hustler' who works without letting her personal feelings get in the way, and she could readily differentiate between ally and prey :lol: 

Hopefully Ep 63 will be more upbeat and thrilling. 

@desertflower thank you for the reply. In fact, in this episode (62), it kinda strengthens the theory when Yiran emphasizes on her relationship with Jaewook as mother and son. ("You and I are mother and son by law. We'll always be mother and son as long as the law says so.") Such coincidence. Hehe. :wink: (and oohhh.... I'm eagerly waiting for Yiran to beg for forgiveness on her knees to Dalnim. Front row seat for me! :lol:)

So in this episode, Sena once again managed to erase evidence of her crime with the help of her brother. Tsk tsk. And today it is a given possibility that Sena had given a copy of the recipe to Mr Hyun, to be given to the rival company. And based on the preview, Sena must've made Hyeri her scapegoat (poor girl, that's what you get for being mean! :tongue:).

So other than the renown detective Sunho moonlighting his day job as a director at Choigo, there's apparently a new private investigator agency. Dalnim, Jaewook and Geumsook has now formed a detective club with Dalnim's home as their headquarters. Meetings takes place after work hours until late night. :D

Sekang and Ruby's relationship seems to be shaky nowadays due to Ruby's "no. 1 fan". Wonder who this fan could be...

So next episode will be Sunho on his detective mode uncovering who leaked the recipe. *internally chanting (please let Sena be caught) repeatedly*

giphy.gif

On 9/4/2017 at 9:58 PM, dynamo14 said:

It's Monday again! [ep 61]

Dalnim is doing great for her first day at work at Choigo's headquarters. I'm glad her co-workers (Dajung and Mr Kim) are not biased against Dalnim. Wanted to point out on last Friday's episode that Dalnim was even wearing the sneakers that Sunho gave but I wasn't sure. Haha! Only Dalnim is able to pull sneakers and office outfit look together. :lol: And even Sunho noticed. Ever the observant Sunho.

Talking about Sunho, he has an elephant memory/excellent photographic memory. Even Sekang took much more time to recall Byungsoo. Byungsoo seems to be the only person who knew the actual culprit other than the problematic trio. So we hope that Geumsook will be able to retrieve information for Dalnim. Go Geumsook!

Sena has an evil plan up her sleeves. Dalnim thinks so too. The thing is, we don't know what it is, yet. Oooohhhh....

I love Kobong's (aka dancing dad) dedication and passion for dancing. He really really wants to dance at his son's wedding but noone in the family wants to entertain him to be his dance partner. He even thought of asking his mum. Chaos and hilarity ensues :D

There it is, the proof that Sena had the same bracelet, staring on the first page of the company's newsletter. Yes!

And of course I have to showcase this scene:

giphy.gif

Jaewook being the sweetest man ever, brought late night food that he cooked, for Dalnim and her staff who were working OT. Coincidentally Sunho had the same idea and brought pizzas first. But the only thing that the other 4 people  in the room (and us) noticed is how Jaewook never took his eyes off Dalnim and how happy Dalnim looked. Sunho had this weird look and Sena? That's definitely an envy look. -_-

-------

Can I ask you guys something? If Dalnim is indeed Yiran's biological daughter, would a romantic relationship between Dalnim and Jaewook be acceptable to the norm korean social standards? (I'm just wondering because they would be step siblings but without any blood relation) Because if it isn't, then the romance between Dalnim and Jaewook is not meant to be (a hurtful but interesting plot). But if it is, I see no reason why Sunho is being introduced as the male lead in this drama (looking at how the story is so far). I'm asking because the only other korean drama I've remembered watching where a relationship seems deemable (but still a little frowned upon) is between 2 siblings but one of them is adopted. So could someone enlighten me please?

I had also been wondering about whether this relationship is acceptable.  I find Jaewook is simply the best.  Jaewook is Jiran's adopted son and by the looks of it, not raised with much love or affection.  

23 hours ago, 10192123sangre said:

I agree with @mel22 regarding SH. He is definitely a person with no backbone. How can he even think of marrying someone like SN. He has seen and it has been proven time and again that she is guilty of wrongdoings against ODN in the company. . And he even has doubts  already about her. One thing about  relationships and more so in marriage TRUST and RESPECT is important. If one or both are lost then that is one hell of a relationship to stay in. 

I agree that SH has no backbone.  He goes about with this sorrowful, pathetic aura that is quite tiring.  I can't imagine how someone could hold a torch for him all these years!  Yes, your fiancee died and it is a tragedy.  But others have suffered even more and they don't around like they are the only person on earth who is suffering.

Besides he is still mourning his loss.  What can he offer to another woman?  And his being engaged to someone like SN.  really!  then our heroine is only going to get 3rd helpings!  

He is not a bad person.  But I find he is not good enough - for any woman.  He needs to seriously comes to grip with his loss before he can open up his heart.  Please dear writer, don't make him put on that pathetic pity me face and give third helpings to DN! 

7 hours ago, desertflower said:

I watched the raw episode and I wondered at the end if the Chairman made SNake the head of the team again and if that's what she told Dalnim at the end of the episode.

Just watched Ep 63 with the subs. The episode didn't show the Chairman actually saying that the new product is being shelved. She said that the company cannot lose too much too long.  It was SNake who said that the Chairman has stopped the project, thus effectively reinstating SN as head again.  DN's stint at the head office is project-dependent. 

SH had his eye on SN, suspecting her from the very start as the snitch who leaked the recipe. But SNake  threw minion Hye Ri under the bus and used her as scapegoat.  Hye Ri finally realized what a snake SN is and promises to get back at SN.   

The most aignificant dialogue for me today was between JW and stepmom. He told her that he knows about her search for her missing daughter and that her daughter would be his sister. That's a clear foreboding on how DN and JW's relationship would later turn out. 

I don't know how the leakage matter would eventually be resolved but from the preview it looks like DN would set up SN and stepmom into admitting to their wrongdoing and DN would record it. I hope so because I would hate to see SN get away again with nary a slap on the face for industrial sabotage. 

Archived