[Drama 2017] Sweet Enemy / Sweet revenge, 달콤한 원수

0ly40

Episode 63 was frustrating (in terms of Sena manage to get things go her way). Sena is gaining the upperhand in both the leak of the recipe case and hiding the evidence of her major crime (original/HD photo of her wearing the bracelet).

As predicted from the preview shown yesterday, Hyeri became Sena's scapegoat in the case of the leak of the recipe. Surprisingly, Sena always seems to find something incriminating against anyone. From Jaehee's friend's past, to Byungsoo's son in Philippines, to Hyeri lying in her work resume. Sena is like a pro at blackmailing people. I have to applaud her efforts in researching all the incriminating stuff. (Not that I condone her acts in blackmailing. That's a big no no, people!)

I don't know how Hyeri's character is going to continue. Based on Sena's claim, she was fired. Hyeri's character is very proud, believing her lies stated in her false resume. I know it's near impossible but it'll be nice for her to be in team Dalnim, it's just my wishful thinking. -_-

Yiran and Jaewook's scene in this episode again reinforce the answer to my question a few posts back, that Jaewook will treat Yiran's lost daughter as his sister. 

Can't wait for tomorrow's episode. I wonder what kind of conversation Dalnim recorded with Yiran and Sena. And hopefully Geumsook will receive some kind of information from Byungsoo for Dalnim. (please, team Dalnim has to achieve at least something to be on par with team Sena :D)

I read a few comments stating Sunho as lacking, unreliable, etc. In my humble opinion, I just see him as a very rational man (that is, when he's not overly emotional/blinded by his 1st love, which is in the past). Just like how his grandmother caught Sena off guard when she asked why would Hyeri still hold on to the USB when she supposedly passed it to the rival company, Sunho always choose to solve mysteries based on logic and evidence. The thing is, just like how Dalnim was blinded by the evil trio's deceit from the start until a couple of episodes back, Sunho is facing the same situation. He and his family (plus Yiran) were so used to Sena's presence that Sena's evil act was unthinkable to them and trust were still placed onto the evil trio. He may not be on team Dalnim as of now, but after getting to know her personally, he's willing to help her as much as he could as he has decided to dissociate his hatred towards her (treat her like any other employee in his company) and assist her in looking for her mother (sympathizing and sharing the feeling of helplessness over the loss of a loved one).

In this episode, Sena made a mistake in meddling with the company's business (well, she already embezzled the company's fund, so this is the 2nd time?). Sunho takes pride in his work at Choigo seriously thus he is very determined to solve the mystery of the person who leaked the recipe. I also think the factor of wanting to help searching for Dalnim's mother causes him to try his might to solve the mystery and prevent the development project from being ceased. He even doubts Sena by going through her workstation. But Sena as usual, played that twisted mind game on him. :huh:

Ok, I should stop rambling. Haha. It's just that I have the tendency to look on the positive side of the characters portrayed. I mean, we used to shake our heads in disbelief at Dalnim's naivety, now it's the same for Sunho's family + Yiran. Eventually in the future, everything shall be unraveled. We just have to wait and see how it goes. :)

@tulip06 maybe Sena was going for the dewy look. Extreme dewy look? Hahahaha! :D

giphy.gif

Detective Sunho got caught by evil Sena. Dang it! :mellow:

-------

Umm.... anyone else having a weird user interface problem here in the soompi forum? One of the strange things is that I can't find the like button for each posts... :unsure:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SN slithered through the cracks again and it wasn't just DN who got bitten by SN the snake.  What SN failed to realize is what she's done will also affect SH's position in that company. SN's goal was to become madam of the company and be the one to stand by SH at the top.  The board members are not going to be to happy with SH as being able to run that company. The leak makes him look bad for not taking measures to assure all the ducks were in order under his watch. The product was leaked to their competitors under his watch so he's not ready to take over too lead that company. It's a set back for both SH and DN but SN just upped the game making them more determined to succeed in their goals. 

The look on DN's face in the preview shows her anger has reached it's peak. SN is a snake but she's brought out the tiger in DN. who is not going to just quietly crawl back in her cave. DN knows for sure SN and family are behind everything that has happen to her. There is a connection of everyone being family in someway except for her. Even with having JW and GS on her side there's still that void of family missing. In the written preview for the next ep DN finds out for sure it was SN and YR that were involved in the leak. They caused DN to lose her chance of finding her mother. DN knows why YR is involved in trying to ruin her and that SN is the cause. SN has been able to get away with murder and coveting the woman she killed mother. DN's anger is coming in full force right at SN. 

HR deserved what she got and now she gets to experience just what DN has  by her helping SN.  She thought she was an exception but SN showed her she was not. HR loss everything she worked hard for by taking the wrong path to move up faster. Now she has found out the hard way that cheating ended with her being the one who was cheated. 

GS is the right one to be on team DN who doesn't have that kind of instinct in her. YK and SN are masters at what they do and it will take another master to get to them. Their same tricks and manipulation will be used on them and against them. By the time they figure out they've been conned it will be too late. 

2 hours ago, dynamo14 said:

I read a few comments stating Sunho as lacking, unreliable, etc. In my humble opinion, I just see him as a very rational man (that is, when he's not overly emotional/blinded by his 1st love, which is in the past). Just like how his grandmother caught Sena off guard when she asked why would Hyeri still hold on to the USB when she supposedly passed it to the rival company, Sunho always choose to solve mysteries based on logic and evidence. The thing is, just like how Dalnim was blinded by the evil trio's deceit from the start until a couple of episodes back, Sunho is facing the same situation. He and his family (plus Yiran) were so used to Sena's presence that Sena's evil act was unthinkable to them and trust were still placed onto the evil trio. He may not be on team Dalnim as of now, but after getting to know her personally, he's willing to help her as much as he could as he has decided to dissociate his hatred towards her (treat her like any other employee in his company) and assist her in looking for her mother (sympathizing and sharing the feeling of helplessness over the loss of a loved one).

I agree about SH who is also a loyal person. He's loyal to his family the company and friends and has been blinded by someone he thinks of as a friend. The one person he's most loyal to is his grandmother who has always been in his corner. His mother and father and Ruby are in their own worlds. His grandmother has always been his champion and his rock. SH is not easily swayed like his parents and has to have evidence of what's true and what's not. He has never saw anything until recently that SN is not what she appears to be. His agreeing to marry SN was based on the evidence presented SN was good for the company and his family. He knows he doesn't love her but he felt comfortable with her as a friend. SN cut her own throat with SH in her attempts to ruin DN. He has becomes uncomfortable with SN even as a friend. She has made him start to rethink his decision of marriage to SN. All the ducks are not in order for SH as far as SN is concerned. He suspected her of the leak and his instinct are telling him she did it. SN may have covered her tracks but the mistake she made was framing HR with the USB.  It's not going to make sense to SH and cause him to investigate further. 

9 hours ago, dynamo14 said:

Umm.... anyone else having a weird user interface problem here in the soompi forum? One of the strange things is that I can't find the like button for each posts... :unsure:

Greetings, Chingu!  Yep... I can't seem to find the "like button" otherwise I would have "liked" all your comments....

So.... still haven't watched first 50 episodes... turns out Aunt wanted to binge on "Band of Sisters" rather than start a daily she wasn't going to be able to finish over the weekend.  She said something about all the rest of the upcoming holidays for the year...  :anguished:

Nothing much or nothing unexpected in this week's episodes.  I agree with @awsparkle above, it seems DN finds out for sure that YR and SN are behind the leak but whether she has evidence is another matter.  At least it will be clear to her who and what she's up against.  And who is behind SN.  I'm wondering if JW overheard or oversaw something.  If so, he can persuade SH that SN is behind the leak.  For myself, I am amazed at how well SN is able to cover her tracks.  She even knew DN would go to the IT guy to ask for the hard drive.  DN is going to have to think outside the box to get this b----. This Mr. Hyun guy has me confused.  When last we saw him, it appeared he had been fired from Choigo and had a grudge against the company even going so far as to intimate to DN that Choigo was behind the death of her adoptive father.  Why he is now working with SN and against DN is beyond me.  I can speculate that he's now working for YR and took DN's recipe to Top Foods to damage Choigo but in the process the person he hurt the most is DN. Hmmmm.... maybe he figures this out and comes clean to DN.  Only other thing from today's episode of note for me was when SN told DN she will "get rid" of everything that stands in her way.  Instead of responding by asking SN what she said to HR, I was hoping she would respond, "is that what happened to Jae Hee?" but, alas, I'm not writing this drama...

Looking into my crystal ball, I'm thinking...  SN is revealed as the culprit behind the leak and is fired from Choigo and her engagement to SH is broken off.  SN goes to work for YR.  SN finds out DN is the long-abandoned daughter and hides this from YR until DN and JW are about to walk down the aisle.  She figures DN ruined her marriage so she'll just ruin DN's.  Somewhere between SN finds out about DN and SN ruining the marriage, she will use her position and YR's shares to give herself control of YR's company so that when YR finds out DN is her daughter, she will also be destitute.  No way SN is going to let DN have all YR's wealth.  Hopefully, after her departure from Choigo, they will conduct an internal audit and find the missing $3 million and her brother will be on the fast track to divorce and prison.  Maybe this will cause the imbecile children to grow up and realize they need to be responsible for their mother's company.  Am thinking Grandma will also suffer some health misfortune and maybe, just maybe, the new cook or companion sent to care for her or the patient in the same hospital as grandma turns out to be DN's Mom...  SN stealing YR's company will be the impetus for JW to step up and pay attention to the family business so then it will be SN against the Choi family; SN against YR and JW and SN against DN and both her Moms.  I'm not sure how SN's Mom goes to jail because I'm not sure how she got her restaurant.  But I'm thinking the restaurant is the key to her demise, I'm just not yet sure what that will be.  Whatever it is, she lives to watch the ruin of both her children which just has got to be about the worst possible thing to happen to a parent.  To see the lawyer son she was so proud of going to prison and to see her daughter end up dead or as good as dead.   In the end, SN has to die. She's committed too many evil deeds to be atoned for with a prison sentence and she destroyed lives and entire families. For there to be justice in the universe, all the evil SN did has to come back and be visited upon her--loss of reputation, loss of her mother, loss of her family, loss of her company and loss of life.  Now, I'm not saying she'll actually physically die, she may be in some kind of accident and "lose her memory".  The "old SN" will essentially be gone and the "new SN" incapable of any more bad acts.  

Well, I rambled on too long.  Now I've got to catch up on my other favorite "Criminal Minds" and oogle Lee Jun-Ki....  Ciao....

Today's preview was awful!  It didn't show anything of DN and how she might bounce back from YR's accusation that she killed Jae Hee.

I hope DN has a response prepared since, officially, she is known and convicted as the killer.

@Chickpea I like your crystal ball. Sounds fun :D

Episode 64 is... I don't know. Dalnim better prepare herself well. Even I know what Yiran will probably say to the press to counter her solo strike before she said it. After all, Dalnim was indeed prosecuted as a murderer. Preview for tomorrow doesn't look fun. Sena finally getting what she wanted from Yiran? Pfft. <_< Byungsoo found the missing daughter? Really? I doubt so. <_< And talking about doubts, Sunho, please believe in your own logical way of thinking 'til the end. Don't be swayed. Please. I know you believe in hard evidence. I'm sure it'll pop out someday but 'til then, please don't be swayed. :rolleyes:

giphy.gif

One more episode left for this week.

Good Morning, Chingu!

Okay, so, if the first words out of DN's mouth at the beginning of Ep. 65 tomorrow are not "I didn't kill your daughter, SN did and then she stole her fiance...."  I think I just might jump through the computer screen and start strangling Kdrama stars for the frustration...

Ep 65 has given us an unexpectedcurve ball!  Mr. Song (Development Dept Head of Food & Top) turns out to be the prodigal son of the owner of the noodle house restaurant who gave DN the recipe. It looks like he said that DN stole the recipe from his father. SN and YR are off the leakage hook for now.  (Caveat - no subs yet) 

Hated how SN seems to be the heroine in the corporate battle among the directors of Choigo. Looking forward to the subs to understand what happened there. 

The cliffhanger at the end showed some kind of skinship between DN and SH. So we're progressing a bit on their romance angle.  But the preview showed a sweet moment between DN and sweet JW, too. Another thing to look forward to in the next episode is  SH standing up the family meeting fof the wedding. 

Morning to everyone too! It's Friday! Yay! And good thing is, the drama at least left us with a good cliffhanger this time round (with of course, a lot of other plot twist). -_-

*starts hypnotization routine* Sunho ya... just keep going at this direction you're going... go against your family if you have to... find the truth no matter what... and you'll escape the other doomed path planned for you... *snaps finger*

Shall wait for subtitles and ramble more later :D

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

:rolleyes:

SH's grandmother knew once she found out about SN getting half of YR's shares SN had a rope tied around their necks. The woman only thinks about company first. At this point SH really doesn't want to marry SN  but his grandmother will insist. She's selling her grandson to the highest bidder all for that company. In the next ep SH gets a call that the old man who gave DN the recipe woke up.  The family meeting is taking place and SH is not there. Will he show up or will he go to the hospital. Hopefully he will go to the hospital so as not to give SN any further claims on marrying him. 

3 minutes ago, awsparkle said:

SH's grandmother knew once she found out about SN getting half of YR's shares SN had a rope tied around their necks. The woman only thinks about company first. At this point SH really doesn't want to marry SN  but his grandmother will insist. She's selling her grandson to the highest bidder all for that company. In the next ep SH gets a call that the old man who gave DN the recipe woke up.  The family meeting is taking place and SH is not there. Will he show up or will he go to the hospital. Hopefully he will go to the hospital so as not to give SN any further claims on marrying him. 

That is my wish too hope he didn't show up it is the only thing that going to hurt SN 

29 minutes ago, mel22 said:

Ep 65 has given us an unexpectedcurve ball!  Mr. Song (Development Dept Head of Food & Top) turns out to be the prodigal son of the owner of the noodle house restaurant who gave DN the recipe. It looks like he said that DN stole the recipe from his father. SN and YR are off the leakage hook for now.  (Caveat - no subs yet) 

Hated how SN seems to be the heroine in the corporate battle among the directors of Choigo. Looking forward to the subs to understand what happened there. 

The cliffhanger at the end showed some kind of skinship between DN and SH. So we're progressing a bit on their romance angle.  But the preview showed a sweet moment between DN and sweet JW, too. Another thing to look forward to in the next episode is  SH standing up the family meeting fof the wedding. 

@mel22 thanks for brief recap, SH sort of confess his feeling when he said "I am not hurt, if you are ........ something along the line we have to wait for sub, I wish the restaurant owner will wake up and clear DN name and put shame on to his so called son where was he when his father was sick 

6 minutes ago, mel22 said:

@0ly40, @awsparkle, @euraka and @dynamo14 I like all your posts but don't have the button for it. :D Am glad we're ending the week on a good note! @euraka and I really needed a boost of new energy. Now, we have reason to look forward to next week's episodes. 

Go all the way to the bottom of the screen and you will see the word Theme drop down the box and select default. 

A heart should appear on all the post. Select the heart and choose your reaction to a post 

So the last few episodes pace wise have been a bit slow. It was more like Team Evil recovering from their losses that they had suffered from Team Dalim and considering the number of episodes that are remaining it is understandable. Unfortunately that means that we didn't have much in plot progression as well. This means much more in delaying tactics and all plus that means that Dalnim won't have as many easy wins as we like. :( But the ending of episode 63 was still pretty nice. The gauntlets have been thrown by both sides now we just have to see who will triumph. :) Over all lets see what has happened so far.

1. Minion was set up to take the fall by SNake. A brilliant move on her part. It was predictable how that was bound to happen when she deliberately set it up so that Sun Ho would witness her meeting the person from the rival company. This further goes onto show just how skillful Team Evil is. They have a very good idea as to how Dalnim operates and what she is likely to do next. They simply manage to counter her well. Not only that but SNake realized that Sun Ho was starting to get suspicious of her so she took actions to prevent that. She knew that after the previous incidents or so she would be the most likely suspect so she prepared a scapegoat before hand. But this is also where Team Evil is the weakest. Their greatest strength is that they have each others back no matter what they say and complain about. One of them needs money the other provides. etc..They support each other when they are face to face thus Team Dalnim is always forced to back down. Unfortunately they have just as many flaws as well. Firstly they aren't all that coordinated. This means that what the right hand is doing the left hand isn't always aware of that until it is to late. This would be the best way to eventually trip them over. Meaning in this case they try to help the other party but other party doesn't realize that and when they do some small amount of damage may have been done. In this case the person trying to help and yet doing damage to the team happens to be Sekang. Two times we have already witnessed him trying to indirectly help SNake get in the good books of his In Laws only for it to sort of backfire. The two incidents were when he firstly told Sun Ho and his family for just how long his sister had feelings for him and all but that he never knew said facts. I guess his intent was for Sun Ho to atleast feel guilty in regards to this. A good effort unfortunately for him when Sena got caught by Yiran she lied to her that she developed her feelings for Sun Ho after Jahee's death and all. The only reason that SNake managed to sort of recover from this was by warning the Brainwashed Duo not to let this be known to others (forgot her exact excuse) but her clear intent was so that Yiran would never find out. Plus it always helps that thanks K-Drama 101 people don't tend to communicate with each other as often as they like and thus misconceptions are easily formed. The other incident was when he told that family of how SNake would sacrifice food just so that his mother and him always had enough to eat. Making her shine as an angel like figure. But when the truth came out it turned out that she didn't do it out of noble intentions as he had painted her out to do so but simply because she got sick of eating them both literally and figuratively. It's mistakes like these that will eventually get them caught in their own lies.

Another flaw of theirs is that they tend to use a person till they are useful and then they try to get rid of them. A good move but one which can easily backfire on them. Infact I am counting on Minions comeback any day soon. Please don't keep me waiting. They also seem to have enough resources to do a full background check on a person that they can easily find out their weakness such as finding out that the witness not only has a son but also his exact location as well. Enough for SNake to threaten his safety as well. She certainly is climbing up in the ranks of committing crimes now isn't she. Thanks to her she will bring her entire family burning down with her. The same can be said as to how she found out about Minion and how she lied about her education and all. So she used her well. This makes me afraid of her finding out about Geum Sook. For Sena has show one thing that has been constant that she is smart enough to realize that all these people are a liability for her and that they can easily turn on her if it would better suit them so before they do that she finds their weakness and uses those against them. So it will only be a matter of time when she thinks that Geum Sook might a useful pawn for them but just to cover her tracks as usual she will try to find out something to hold against her as leverage if the time comes and at that point she will discover that she not only has a criminal record but also that she served time with Dalnim. Which will mean that she knows that Dalnim has been playing them all along. This means that they can try to supply Dalnim with false information or they can try and turn Geum Sook against her and force her to join them or else they will reveal her past to the rest of the staff forcing her to quit and all. If that is the case I would love to see her play the part of a Double Agent and still manage to get the win over Team Evil. Surprisingly even though Team Evil has such vast resources that they can magically find out all of this information regarding people they are having a hard time locating two people aka Dalnim's Mother and the baby (Dalnim) that Yiran abandoned in the past. Yes that is drama logic at it's finest for you once again. I guess they might try and explain it that previously they didn't have to pay so much in blackmail money to other characters and all so it was possible to hire their great contacts and all but not anymore since all their money is being used to keep them silent and all. The other problem that they don't seem to realize is that turning on people that were once loyal to them is liable to backfire on them unless they are well placated. For instance they think that firing Minion is the smart thing to do after setting her up. Nope not at all. Infact doing so has just enabled them to shoot themselves in their own foot. Why do I say that is quite simple. Firstly they might have simply embarrassed her by revealing her past to the other workers or so. Unfortunately framing her was a mistake because now Minion has nothing to lose by revealing all their evil deeds and all. The reason this is because as of now Minion is going to have a next to hard time finding a decent job. This being because they would have made it so that she was fired for selling company secrets. Who would be willing to hire her at this point as they would fear that she might try and do the same with them. The only way that they can do some sort of damage control would be to offer Minion a decent job and all. Clearly Minion should also ask for a nice paycheck and position in said company as well. Again all well and good but with a small drawback do they know enough companies for them to do that. I guess the only company that they can do that would be the company that they sold the recipe to.

If so that would be to their own advantage since it would further implicate Minion in being involved in said incident and all. After all why would said company otherwise hire Minion. Ofcourse them doing so would only put them at risk since Sun Ho and company could successfully sue them for stealing their concept and all. Thus it would be to risky for said company to do so even under pressure from Team Evil. This means that it will only be a matter of time for Minion to switch sides and join Team Dalnim or atleast help them out just for her own revenge. Though I think that once she realizes how they also treated and used Dalnim that just might help them further bond with each other and help her out. I doubt that will happen anytime soon so don't be to hopeful.

2. Snake has managed to so far protect herself from being revealed in regards to the photograph. She has not only removed all traces of it from the company but managed to plant a virus in the computer of the person that actually had it and not only that managed to convince the company tech to further destroy the picture and he did that simply because he is under the impression that she is going to marry Sun Ho and thus be a member of the family. I guess the first thing that Sun Ho needs to do is call of his marriage or atleast prove that he doesn't have her back this will make the other people not treat SNake with kid gloves and perhaps treat her normally. Thus she won't be able to get away with all of her acts. But speaking of her planting the virus in the computer she thinks that she has gotten away. I think not. Since I didn't do a recap I didn't mention a scene which I found suspicious so I will leave it for all of you to wonder on its significance. After successfully planting the virus and leaving with Dalnim after the deed was done she slithers back inside claiming to have forgotten her phone there only to instead retrieve the incriminating USB from the persons computer. The scene that I am talking about happens next. The camera slowly pans to the other worker who is busy at her work and all. (perhaps @dynamo14 can make a Gif of that scene as reference if possible and they have time.) Regardless I find it suspicious why did the drama do it. Was it to remind us that there was another person in the room that SNake failed to take into consideration. Since she was so busy trying to get rid of the picture via her virus that this bit slipped her mind and said person noticed what she did but since she was so busy it slipped said persons minds as well. Perhaps it will help when Sun Ho will realize that someone could have only planted that virus from the inside he will go to investigate and said worker will suddenly remember SNake either inserting the Suspicious USB or returning to remove it. Pretty much a game over for SNake under normal circumstances but she seems to have more lives than a cat. She simply sheds her skin to recover from these blows.

3. Atleast Dalnim has finally figured out that SNake must have been the one responsible for not only the recipe leak but also Jahee's death. She only needs to get sufficient evidence in regards to this but this isn't going to be easy especially for the later. I guess if she manages to make enough people doubt SNake and what she has been currently doing they may just have enough doubts in regards to Jahee's case as well. Sun Ho is well on his way yet he still isn't quite there. Frankly at this point I don't know what exactly is holding him back. While I can understand him being perhaps a little hesitant in regards to the recipe incident. (not that he fully is since he clearly not only has doubts but he might also be agreeing that SNake is responsible at times) the virus incident should be a giveaway that something is wrong. I know that he atleast seems to be on the fence with the concept of Innocent Until Proven Guilty but there is a limit as to how far one should go. I guess he may be feeling guilty of how he suspected Dalnim in the past but her current actions are making him doubt everything as of now and thus doesn't want to make the same mistake with SNake if it is proven later on that she is innocent. This way he would have caused serious damage and harm to an old friendship based on circumstantial evidence at best. After all isn't that what happened with Dalnim as well. The problem is when the sum of little things start to add up into bigger things that become an issue and that is what Team Evil took advantage of. A similar bracelet was found at the scene of the crime, fine steal Dalnim's so that there is doubt on her claim that she still has hers, she may be of the hook suddenly get a witness to appear to make it seem like she was fighting with Jahee etc... the same can be said in regards to the picture of SNake that she is so very hard trying to get rid of. The more that she tries the more suspicious she appears to be. For starters the original picture got damaged thanks to the virus. Not so suspicious but then you find out that picture has been erased once again since the virus couldn't do its main job. Now that certainly is suspicious. I would say the entire timing of events could be considered suspicious but the lets chalk some of it to chance but the deliberate attempt at destroying a particular picture should raise Red Flags everywhere. What does that picture have to hide. Does the picture actually have incriminating data on it etc.. Sun Ho should be thinking like that. Then again knowing SNake she may come up with the idea that Dalnim deliberately ordered the Tech guy to destroy said picture so that they would doubt and suspect her. After all why weren't any of the other pictures treated in a similar way why just the one of her. Simply because it was a ploy of Dalnim to drive a wedge between  her and Sun Ho and his family. etc.. The only way that she gets caught is if the other worker remembers something important like her removing or inserting the USB in the computer. Even then there is no real evidence that USN contained the virus in it unless she foolishly still kept it on her.

4. Yiran telling the reporters not to believe a word Dalnim is saying because she is a murderer. Nice touch on her part part to make the reporters doubt Dalnim. But that still doesn't leave the fact that the reporters just heard Yiran's confession from Dalnim's recording. That is pretty incriminating evidence for her. What is Yiran going to claim that it was someone pretending to be her. Ha that would be a good one. :) Don't think that works though. She will really need to spend a whole lot of money to keep this quiet and even then it won't really help her because it seems like Sun Ho also overheard that bit unless he came a bit to late. Regardless of the fact she can let him and Jae Wook hear it later on. At that point Dalnim will be back in some extent or the other.

5. It finally proves our point that Yiran would be a terrible person to help Dalnim in her revenge if she were to find out the truth. She is simply to emotional that she can't think straight. When Jae Wook showed her the picture and told her of their suspicion what does she do but call SNake for verification. Clearly a culprit is never going to admit to their crime if they can help it. Denial is their best friend. So without any concrete proof Yiran can't touch them. Infact it only helps Sena and her family in the long run because not only do they get to continue to play the victim but at the same time also get to claim that Dalnim is trying to form a wedge between them and all. It is for the exact same reason why Yiran didn't believe Dalnim's accusations that SNake was the one responsible for Jahee's death when Dalnim not only gave her the exact reasons why Sena did it and how she is going to regret it when she discovers the truth. Though I did love how SNake barely managed to hold herself while Dalnim was there so as not to show any kind of weakness but the moment that she left she had to take a seat and just be thankful that Yiran wasn't smart enough to see and hear the truth. But had Yiran been provided with sufficient evidence she wouldn't wait to even ask Sena of her involvement she would go all out and not even let Dalnim get involved. Then again she might ask then why they did it before she starts on her crusade either way she would want to get revenge for her daughter on her own. Team Evil is aware of the fact and that is the real reason that they are trying to find the missing baby so that they can do some sort of damage control.

6. Another good thing that we get to see is how people eventually seem to like Dalnim for her sincerity such as Team Evil's office crew. They knew that they were on opposite sides since she was taking over Sena's position and all but they acknowledged her hard work and ideas. What SNake did was like a mockery of the Team Effort and the hard work that they to put in to make the product a success. Clearly if they ever find out that Sena did that she is going to end up loosing major support at that company. I would say that she better start looking for a new job. Clearly there is just so much Yiran can even do to clean up her messes, Infact Yiran told her just as much in one of these episodes not only that Yiran has already started to lose her confidence in her and if this continues then so will her support go as well.

7. Clearly SNake didn't think this frame up plan thoroughly. Then again she may have misjudged Sun Ho for the old Sun Ho that she once knew but Jahee's death has changed that. I assume that she thought that Sun Ho would have either let this case slide or when he found out that Minion was the culprit he would believe it and stop digging further into the case. Unfortunately that isn't happening. He has his doubts and he is going to go till the end till he clears them up and that means that she should have done a better job in covering her tracks. I suspect that her tracks are covered to the extent that if one were to look at a cursory glance then they would have fallen for Minion is the guilty party but the further one looks into it then eventually her fingerprints will be found at the scene of the crime as well. It is the very reason why she is now resorting to have the case closed by trying to apply multiple pressure points just so that the case is dropped. She already applied the first step when she reported Minion to the grandmother. She went ahead and did that behind Sun Ho's back because she knew that he wouldn't do it without having sufficient evidence. Though speaking of evidence I loved the part when grandmother asked her if there was any evidence and SNake mentioned the USB. But the grandmother was atleast smart enough to wonder if Minion was indeed the guilty party why she still had the USB on her and why she didn't hand it over to the rivals as she should have. Score for the Grandmother. Then after this she is trying to get the team to further back of from investigating by pressuring them that the rival company may just decide to sue them if the continue to accuse them without sufficient evidence and then not only that but she is also successfully playing Director Hyun and his need for revenge just as well. The failure of the product launch is going to get all those other directors ticked of and those loyal to Director Hyun are going to raise an issue such as look what happened because you fired an experienced person like Director Hyun and hired a guy who couldn't keep his work separate from his personal life and all. If The former director was still in his position this would have never happened etc... Clearly this is her backup plan to pressure Sun Ho to back down. Don't know how she can resolve the situation at this point though since this would mean that her own position as the so called Future Wife will also be put at stake.

Now to answer some of the points that some of you have brought up till I remember some of the other things that happened in the show.

People have mentioned how Dalnim can be in the same place with Sena. I think that it is akin to placing a mouse with a Snake in a cage. Pun fully intended. :) Then it has also been mentioned about her sabotage to the company and how it is damaging etc.... Frankly at this point I am surprised by neither points. Is it sad to say that I pretty much expect this from Korean Dramas at this point. Almost like a Trope. Perhaps I should have added it to my list. :) Frankly the self sabotage to take their rival down is something which never seems to make all that much sense to me. We have people switching contracts (Angel's Revenge), or sell of company product to a rival company (this one or even Woman of The House) Lock a person is a warehouse etc.. so that they miss a deadline (okay that is more in the harming a person department) but one gets the idea. I mean I am sure that I could easily name a few more dramas where something similar happens just to make their rivals look incompetent or to get rid of them by framing them. But all that really does is put their own company at risk which would allow a rival company to purchase their shares when they go down thanks to all this. Atleast it would have been possible in real life. They only survive because the main leads suddenly manage to come up with some new kind of strategy to save the day such as a new product which they might have been considering about launching before they chose their final one or they manage to improve their current product in someway that even the rival is left behind such as what Dalnim was trying to do before SNake further intervened by going to Grandmother with her suspicions regarding Minion. The other reason why I suspect the leads are together (first and second as well) is due to the contrast they want the viewers to see between them. Meaning they want everyone to see that here we have two individuals but one of them is a hard working and innocent person who only plays by the book while the other person will do anything to win even use unfair means. As the viewer we are naturally supposed to root for the honest person but it is also to show the other lead just why they should stick with the first lead as well. As they will be constantly dissapointed by the actions of the second lead. Something that is already starting to happen with Sun Ho. The more Snake starts to act out to get rid of Dalnim the more disspointed Sun Ho seems to be getting with her. So for instance if she had actually lost the competition fair and square he would have been on her side but she had to resort to not only cheating but also tried to fake her injury showing just how much she could actually be trusted making him lose his confidence and trust in her. It also serves as a platform for the two leads (male and female) to spend more quality time with each other as well. As previously it was Dalnim and Jae Wook thus they were getting close and all. But since the writters suddenly realized oh wait we can't have that happening for reason 1 being that they are related and reason 2 that Sun Ho is the male lead. This is a problem how are we going to resolve it. Best answer get Dalnim to work at the company instead. This would allow the two of them to spend quality time together and also get closer with each other. It is also a reason why the leads don't always work in different places (including first and second lead characters) As there wont be all that much interaction between them thus perhaps allowing the person to fall for someone else. Either way I kind of expect this from dramas now just as the slaps and all. I may be wrong in my assumption though.

@mel22 thanks for the compliment. :) Guess the fan struck again in one of the other episodes when he sent a bouquet of flowers for Ruby at her place no less. The best bit was that she didn't not only find an issue with it but also brought up the fact that her husband talks with a female Lawyer Oh (aka Dalnim) and Dancing Dad is like do we even have a Lawyer by that name. :) SKunk tried to get out of it by telling him that he wouldn't be aware of every staff member in the company since he hinted that he would be busy in other things. :) Dancing Dad clearly didn't like that. Not that Ruby is that smart since she never verified this fact on her own. The closest that she did was through SNake who lied through her fangs that there was indeed a lawyer by that name and she was divorced as well. I guess it is just a matter of time before she finds out the truth. For instance it might be possible for her to one day drop by his place unannounced as a surprise to perhaps give him lunch or something and she asks about the so called Lawyer Oh only to find out that said person either never exists or if by chance we do get one it turns out to be a guy. Frankly I would go for the former since if it is the later SNake can lie that she got confused with some else etc...

I think that I should have been more clear when I said that Dong Jae could get hurt by Geum Sook and her interactions with the witness. Yes I am aware that Geum Sook is a professional and thus can not only keep her emotions in check and be able to differentiate between ally and prey. I was more like that Dong Jae perhaps witness Geum Sook with the witness and thinks that she has feelings for him and that is why she is rejecting him. Thus him getting a heart break and all. Not because she harms him on purpose or something. Frankly I think the two of them would be nice together. He seems to be a nice person and he isn't one of those people that likes to judge people for their past. Of all the staff at the restaurant he was the only one that was in Dalnim's corner even when he found out that she was accused of murder and even sent to jail for it. Infact he was the one that welcomed Dalnim back with not only open arms but also offered her the standard chunk of tofu as well. Even now he looks upto her. So I doubt that he will judge Geum Sook for her past. Infact that may very well move Geum Sook and allow them to be an item. Sincerity happens to be on of Dalnim's strong point and that is why she manages to win over other people just like she did with SNakes team and all. If she continues to do so it will only be a matter of time before she wins over everyone at the restaurant and at the company and then they will all become her spies against Team Evil :) Still I am also hoping that there is a reason why the witness has appeared now. Not only to mention he is divorced.

Someone mentioned locking Brainwashed Duo in a room. Not sure what good that would do but I have a suggestion as to how they could do so. Ofcourse to do so one would require a lot of skill and luck to do so. Perhaps get someone like Geum Sook to be on your team as well. Best way to do it is to either use an e-mail (that is if the two use it). If that fails then resort to swiping the phones of SNake and SKunk and send a message to both Sun Ho's mother and Ruby from their phone respectively. Perhaps add a message with something urgent. Such as they have something important to discuss regarding Sun Ho (this will definitely work for his mother) and for Ruby either keep that or definitely add the fact that we have a surprise for you in said room be sure to be there and not be late. Both of them will then be sure to head for said room. Once you are sure they are inside you can lock the room and trap them. Ofcourse don't forget to delete the sent messages from SNake and Skunks phone to cover your tracks and to make them look for said people. But like I said one will need to have a lot of luck on their side to pull it of. If anyone else has a better suggestion or way to do it please let me know as well. :)

@Chickpea sorry to hear that you couldn't successfully lure your Aunt to the little corner of K-Dramas. :( Better luck next time. In regards to your question as to how Youkyung ended up with the restaurant. Can't be sure but I think Yiran was the one that gave her that position. Previously she used to work as a store manager when Yiran witnessed a rude rich customer and so she decided that someone that was so close to her shouldn't suffer such humiliation and all. So she decided to give her a raise up and thus thought of transferring her to the restaurant plus I think that it might have also been because she was good at sales or something. Granted it has been ages since I watched the episode so things are a bit hazy for me. But either way she got it fair and square. But this I mean she didn't use any kind of underhanded tricks to get it. I doubt that there is any real way that she can lose the restaurant on her own as I am pretty sure that she can't set it up for collateral for a loan or something. So the restaurant should be safe for the time being. In regards to Dalnim countering Yiran's claims that not only she is innocent but that SNake is the true culprit infront of all those reporters isn't going to happen. So you can rest easy. Well atleast I don't expect it to happen. Perhaps an earlier version of Dalnim might have done that but current version seems to be playing it smart such as having a recording of Yiran admitting to be the one responsible for the leak. Granted she wasn't but she can't blame SNake for a mistake that she made on her own Yiran is going to be more careful in the future but anyway that is beside the point. What I was trying to say is that basically everyone from Team Evil continues to plead their innocence and infact have been telling Dalnim to back up her accusations with proof. The same can be said over here. Sure Dalnim can openly accuse SNake of being the murderer but without evidence it will mean nothing infact SNake can easily sue her for slander or something related. It is the very reason why she had the recording for the reporters to hear when they asked her for evidence that the rival company stole her recipe. Otherwise she would have been in a world of pain. She has learned that going in with part of the evidence means that they can slither out so she needs definte evidence which they won't be able to get out of so easily. It was the reason why she was trying to get the original photo and why SNake was working so hard to get rid of it.

Speaking of evidence it was fun as usual to see Geum Sook in action once again with the witness. I felt so bad for Team Dalnim when they nearly found something only for the guy to pass out from being drunk. :) Guess he really likes Dalnim's mother since he was speaking fondly of her and how he missed her food and all. I guess he needs to come to the restaurant a bit more often and finally see the photo of Dalnim's mother on it. What will he do next. Hmm I guess I was wrong when I said that SKunk would be the first one to recognize the baby clothes since he had already seen them that one time. Though I guess it won't be to late in a future episode or so. I don't think that the witness has found Dalnim yet. He may have found  a lead but I doubt that it will be Dalnim or at best it will be a false lead. But even then the timing is actually interesting since SNake has finally come one step closer in achieving her goals when Yiran will hand over her shares to her. I really hoped that she would have kept some in reserve for Dalnim but I know that was to much to hope for since SNake would be never happy with what she had until she devoured it all. Also while speaking of Geum Sook while she is good at her craft she really needs to be a bit more careful. She shows to much concern for Dalnim at work. Now I know the real reason is because she actually cares for her and all but at the same time she is supposed to be undercover over there. If Team Evil were to ever hear her show concern for Dalnim at one point and then the next have her try and help them in there scheme even if it means speaking against Dalnim they would get suspicious and like I said SNake seems quite good at finding other peoples dirt and weakness. Then again if Team Dalnim use this to their advantage by making her a double agent or so I will be very happy.

Well that will be all from my end for the moment. Will hopefully be back later on to add more. So till then take care all of you and keep posting. :)

22 minutes ago, awsparkle said:

Go all the way to the bottom of the screen and you will see the word Theme drop down the box and select default. 

A heart should appear on all the post. Select the heart and choose your reaction to a post 

Thank you @awsparkle. I missed the like button so much, I'll try not to be heart-trigger happy. :lol:

The highlight of tonight's episode is SHarlock's sort of confession...and the long looks with hand holding on Dalnim's part.  It looks like SHarlock is getting a little more expressive with his feelings. 

When SHarlock stepped up and defended Dalnim when she was protesting and was called a murderer he gained lots of points in my book.   I watched Chef and besides having a helpless look he didn't help stand up for her against the reporters.  I really like Chef but Dalnim needed someone in her corner in that situation and he didn't step up.  I am a bit disappointed.

SHarlock seems to have deep feelings or should I say Dalnim has awakened deep feelings in SHarlock and he doesn't seem like he's trying to control them.

If SNake cared about SHarlock more then I could see her squirm but she just thinks he's slipping through her fingers....like a business deal.  Sure, she pulls out the crying card saying he shouldn't be paying attention to Dalnim, etc., but it's starting to get old.  SHarlock is already gone.  SNake will believe the stock is her ace and SHarlock is hers now by default.

Archived