[Drama 2017] Sweet Enemy / Sweet revenge, 달콤한 원수

0ly40

1 hour ago, desertflower said:

The highlight of tonight's episode is SHarlock's sort of confession...and the long looks with hand holding on Dalnim's part.  It looks like SHarlock is getting a little more expressive with his feelings. 

When SHarlock stepped up and defended Dalnim when she was protesting and was called a murderer he gained lots of points in my book.   I watched Chef and besides having a helpless look he didn't help stand up for her against the reporters.  I really like Chef but Dalnim needed someone in her corner in that situation and he didn't step up.  I am a bit disappointed.

SHarlock seems to have deep feeling or should I say Dalnim has awakened deep feeling in SHarlock and he doesn't see like he's trying to control them.

If SNake cared about SHarlock more then I could see her squirm but she just thinks he's slipping through her fingers....like a business deal.  Sure, she pulls out the crying card saying he shouldn't be paying attention to Dalnim, etc., but it's starting to get old.  SHarlock is already gone.  SNake will believe the stock is her ace and SHarlock is hers now by default.

Thanks for the heads up chingu, I haven't been able to post in any of the threads. Trying agin without any mentions. Hoping this work. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just last week I was confused with some of Sunho's peculiar actions. This week, it seems that his concern for Dalnim is to the point where he would do almost anything to help, fight, and protect Dalnim. I wasn't expecting him to defend Dalnim in front of the reporters and Yiran. Really, I wasn't. He refrained Jaewook by warning/reminding him about going against his mother in front of the media and yet he wasn't hesitant to stand in front of the cameras and reporters to inform that the Jaehee/Dalnim case should not be attributed to the stealing of recipe case.

The whole of episode 65 (ok I lied there a bit :D) is full of Sunho inadvertently expressing out his concern for Dalnim. He suspected and realized Sena being the one who stole the recipe. Yet when Jaewook asked about the possibility of him losing his position in the company, Dalnim came to his mind instead and he started talking about how apologetic he felt about her. He even asked Jaewook to cheer Dalnim up for him. And of course, the final scene with the son of Mr Song. Defending and getting angry over the mistreatment of Dalnim. The ending scene though, it was a very kind and sweet statement to make. :)

giphy.gif

There's so much close up shots of Sunho during the family + Sena's discussion. I know. Sunho is definitely uncomfortable with Sena. He looked like he wanted to be anywhere but there.

Sunho looked so distressed that even his father noticed and the thought that something must've happened between his son and his potential daughter-in-law came across his mind.

giphy.gif

As much as he has some sense in him (remember when he thought Sena would not treat Dalnim nicely as a colleague after Dalnim was appointed in charge of the food development project?), Kobong is unfortunately easily influenced by his beloved wife (and anyone in his family, I think). I just thought that after this scene, Sunho and his father could have a heart to heart talk about marriage or love, perhaps? Come to think of it, there's rarely scenes between these two only. Hope to see some changes in our dancing dad. He can't possibly be a puppet CEO forever. -_-

In the upcoming episode, I bet Sunho didn't turn up to the family meeting that he dreaded and instead happily rush over to the hospital, relief with the excuse to meet Mr Song who happens to regain consciousness - choosing to investigate instead of preparing to get married, all in the name of justice for Dalnim and the company. Serve you right, Sena! Muahahahaha! :lol:

Okay, enough of Sunho. Dongjae is having a serious case of self-denial. How could a man dragged a woman (he's shown to have interest with) away to have a private conversation with and then shoot multiple questions to her about her interactions with other guys and prohibiting her from doing things and then denying having feelings for her? *shake head*

What's with the meeting room set up for the board members of Choigo. Why switch off the room light and instead utilize a desk lamp for each desk? Did someone forget to change the room's lightbulb? So strange. 

And... Byungsoo got the wrong person. So I guess a new character to spice things up in the near future?

Sena is definitely thinking she is living the life she dreamt of. But the funny thing I see so far and forecast is that, the only prized possession that she ever wanted will most probably be the reason for her downfall. Sunho.

-------

@yamiyugi are you referring to this scene?

giphy.gif

Sena simply got lucky that 2 of them in the office were occupied with other stuff and not paying any attention to her. But who knows, usually there are CCTVs in offices. Anyway, Sunho, Jaewook, and Dalnim are also aware that someone tried to erase the photo from the hard disk twice. So there's definitely something fishy going on and worth investigating.

-------

Have a great weekend everybody! :glasses:

dynamo14.....   Thanks for gif and recap to the drama chingu. Sena drives me nuts. She is selfish and nuts .  

Sun Ho , his aunt, His father and his mother can be quite dumb and easily manipulated. The chairwoman should at least be smart and not so easily manipulated. The Chairwoman seem to be all about her company, she isn't a good chairwoman. Her business deals haven't always been legal. She act righteous but really just goes woth the flow. Allows her employess to do whateve they want as long as the company makes a profit. Her own son seems to be very dumb, he does have morals but he chooses to side with his wife. He considers his wife to be his number # 1 person. He really loves her and his wife loves him too. It's sweet that their romance is real. 

The subs are out for ep 65    SHarlock watches as the Soup Boss' Son abuses Dalnim and pushes her to the ground.  SHarlock can't stand Dalnim getting hurt and he immediately takes on the Soup Boss' Son but Dalnim holds him back.  SHarlock has so much pent up anger at Dalnim getting hurt that he rams his fist into the wall.      Now....What SHArlock said to Dalnim was as good as a declaration of love......     when Dalnim takes his hand after he hits the wall and then he tries to pull it away..Dalnim says "Stay still, it still hurts" and SHarlock says "this is nothing....compared to your pain!"   They gaze meaningfully into each other's eyes......the scene ends..

My possible scenarios:    I wonder how SHARLOCK is going to navigate around SNake for the next 54 episodes....    Will it be possible?  SNake can threaten SHARLOCK now and might even be able to take over as temporary Chairman if the Chairman is in poor health.  All she has to do is let SHarlock look bad for being weak with Dalnim to the board members.  She already bribed them with golf memberships to get them working for her.

I can imagine SHarlock and Dalnim following up a lead and getting in a sticky situation hiding and then, Bam....looking into each other's eyes ....a kiss....happens....whoops!  Ok, but until then SHarlock has to keep the status quo with SNake because I don't think he has the stomach to sacrifice himself like that for the company by marrying her. Especially since he has such strong feeling for Dalnim.

There's a hard lesson coming to the Chairwoman for always putting company first. She keeps a strong hold and rules with and iron fist on her family. Neither of her children have an interest in that company so the burden has fallen onto her grandson. The woman will sell her soul to the devil for that company and she expects SH to do the same. The only thing is SH is his parents child and does not have a heart of steal. He cannot over look injustice especially to those he cares about. Without even realizing it DN has taken a place in his heart.  He's not going to let the thief of that recipe and the people who stole it go.

SH knows it was SN and YR who leaked that recipe and he gave SN one last chance to fess up but she continued to lie. At that moment SH finally saw SN for what she is. The launch of that new product was important to him and the company but SN stole it and gave it away. She showed him just where her priorities were. It's not him that's important or comes first to her but instead it's that company. She stole what he worked hard for in exchange for shares in the company. SH also knows what will happen next because he knows his grandmothers state of mind. 

SN is now a large shareholder in that company and his grandmother will want to keep her close. It doesn't matter to the grandmother the deception and injustice done as long as she can keep her hold on that company.  Marrying him off to SN no matter what she's done will keep that hold. SN is betting on SH's grandmother strong holding her grandson and making him submit to her will. What will surprise them all is SH's will too see justice served and not be controlled. 

KB didn't and doesn't have the guts to go against his mother. . The father never gave up his dream of dancing and gave into his mother's iron will. His wife rules him  but only because of the love he has for her  to only see things as she sees them. At this point KB only goes by what his mother and wife wants. His son is going to break the mold of being submissive and will follow his dream and his heart. SH's grandmother nor SN will be able to take hold and keep a hold and control him. Watching his son KB will be able to gather the strength and the guts to take hold of his own life and dreams. 

SK and YK's greed kicked in about those shares and selling them off. They are going to want and need that money. SK more so because of his pride and YK and SN to pay off BS for finding who he will think is the real daughter.  Even if the woman is a fake they have to keep their hold on YR. They can't let the opportunity to drain her dry get away. Once SN loses her hold on SH and family she's going to have to take another route to stay on top and in control. YR has the means to keep her there and SN is going to go after everything YR has. 

2 hours ago, awsparkle said:

There's a hard lesson coming to the Chairwoman for always putting company first. She keeps a strong hold and rules with and iron fist on her family. Neither of her children have an interest in that company so the burden has fallen onto her grandson. The woman will sell her soul to the devil for that company and she expects SH to do the same. The only thing is SH is his parents child and does not have a heart of steal. He cannot over look injustice especially to those he cares about. Without even realizing it DN has taken a place in his heart.  He's not going to let the thief of that recipe and the people who stole it go.

SH knows it was SN and YR who leaked that recipe and he gave SN one last chance to fess up but she continued to lie. At that moment SH finally saw SN for what she is. The launch of that new product was important to him and the company but SN stole it and gave it away. She showed him just where her priorities were. It's not him that's important or comes first to her but instead it's that company. She stole what he worked hard for in exchange for shares in the company. SH also knows what will happen next because he knows his grandmothers state of mind. 

SN is now a large shareholder in that company and his grandmother will want to keep her close. It doesn't matter to the grandmother the deception and injustice done as long as she can keep her hold on that company.  Marrying him off to SN no matter what she's done will keep that hold. SN is betting on SH's grandmother strong holding her grandson and making him submit to her will. What will surprise them all is SH's will too see justice served and not be controlled. 

KB didn't and doesn't have the guts to go against his mother. . The father never gave up his dream of dancing and gave into his mother's iron will. His wife rules him  but only because of the love he has for her  to only see things as she sees them. At this point KB only goes by what his mother and wife wants. His son is going to break the mold of being submissive and will follow his dream and his heart. SH's grandmother nor SN will be able to take hold and keep a hold and control him. Watching his son KB will be able to gather the strength and the guts to take hold of his own life and dreams. 

SK and YK's greed kicked in about those shares and selling them off. They are going to want and need that money. SK more so because of his pride and YK and SN to pay off BS for finding who he will think is the real daughter.  Even if the woman is a fake they have to keep their hold on YR. They can't let the opportunity to drain her dry get away. Once SN loses her hold on SH and family she's going to have to take another route to stay on top and in control. YR has the means to keep her there and SN is going to go after everything YR has. 

I can't wait for YRto finally seee the type of person SN is. Once the mask is offf she feel so used and pissed. Now they SN and her mom are trying to find YR's daughter they will find out that. Dal Nim is the child and they will have to hire someone to play YR's daughter. The ironic part is SN and her family will never have a piece of mind because they have to many people working for them. 

SK..... His lawyer Friend ( SK will be paying him hush money to keep him afloat.

SN and her mom ... They have private detective on retainer, DN's mom caretaker, soon to be YR's fake daughter.  They will ruin SH's family business because they will continue to steal from the company since ruin new recipes because she wasn't the one who created it. Smh 

the only thing is that keeps me going is knowing SNake will end up in jail and her entire family it might take an other 55 episodes as long as it happens I don't mind. The evil trios have a lot of enemies, they will come after them one by one, it will be a bonus if  we can see a romance between DN and SHarlock  

@UnniSarah you're welcome. Yeap, Sena is definitely crazy for doing all those stuff. And she also drives us viewers crazy too. :D

@desertflower wild imagination you have there! Haha! :lol: I too, wonder how Sunho is going to keep his distance away from Sena. Because Sena's number one to-have-list is after all, Sunho. Simple prediction would be like the following: Sunho distance himself away from Sena, she notices, she automatically assume Dalnim is the reason why, Sena attacks Dalnim, Sunho saves and defend Dalnim, Sena gets mad. Haha! :lol:

Another question that comes to mind is how far will Sena go to obtain Sunho. She recently defended Sunho's position in the company for him. Will she continue to try win him over by "protecting" him or will she choose to destroy him to make him submissive to her demands? Note that she already destroyed his food development project. She conveniently forgets that she ruined Sunho's reputation in the company through the project's failure and yet she proudly claimed that she saved him in the aftermath. Sena sounds like one bipolar crazy witch, right? :wacko:

@awsparkle I love your analysis and could agree to it wholeheartedly. :) 

Oh @euraka, Sena and her family will definitely be punished. That's how all revenge drama goes, as far as I'm aware of. All the bad things that they've done or will be doing will return to haunt them eventually. By now, I'm pretty sure that romance will bloom between Dalnim and Sunho in the not-so-near future. If not, I'll be greatly disappointed and sad. :mellow:

Hi Chingu's 

I predict that Sun Ho will walk down the isle with Dal Nim because his grandmother will push it. We see how she treats her own son especially since she knows he has no sense for business. Smh smh  Sun Ho will be miserable and if someone can actually stop this wedding I would be very happy. We know Sun Ho has more will power than his father and only stand for what he believes but I don't think he can actually give up his job again knowing there will be consequences that he won't be able to stop. If he abandon his job, his halmeoni won't allow him back in the company and the shareholders will have. I respect for him. 

Monday morning to everyone here!

Will comment again once subtitles are out (ep 66), but did the good trio (Dalnim, Sunho and Jaewook) really spent the night in the hospital? :wink:

Meanwhile, the awaited scene from last week's preview B)

giphy.gif

Ooohh... Dalnim is asleep, I should tip toe and try to sit beside her as quietly as I can. :)

giphy.gif

Let's look at her while she slee- oh no! She's falling to my side. *react to 1st instinct - lending shoulder to lean on* (I wonder what would happen if Dalnim tips to the other side... fall off the chair? Hehe :D)

giphy.gif

She looks so peaceful while sleeping, let me touch her hair and shift it a bit so that I can see her face bette- whoops! She woke up! :rolleyes:

And all these happened while Sunho was conveniently somewhere else in the hospital getting drinks for Dalnim and himself. -_-

giphy.gif

Don't worry guys! We can survive through the night here tonight - I brought food! :D

I just saw episode 66 sub. Sena gets more and more irritating.Based on the preview Sunho will try to break of the marriage plans and Sena will try to force him by threathining to reveal to Ruby Sekjang and Dalnims connection.*_*Hopefully he will not be a noble idiot and instead see Sena för who she is.

I guess things are going to change at a faster pace from now on (hopefully). B)

Mr Song is the best. At least Dalnim is proven not guilty of stealing his recipe. And his belief of not letting other people's child to suffer because of his own child is simply the best. Philosophically deep. *cough* Yookyung take note please *cough* :ph34r:

And getting Sena riled up many times in this episode is nice. First Sunho stood up the family meeting. Second he didn't attend the wedding shop appointment with Sena. Sena as always, jumped to the conclusion that the cause of her being stood up twice is because of Dalnim. Of course Dalnim was confused at being blamed while Sunho had to diffuse the situation by explaining the actual reasons to Sena.

The investigation for the recipe leaks is unfortunately stopped by grandma after a confrontation with Mr Hyun. Even Dalnim who tried to talk to grandma personally to change her mind had to relent seeing how earnest grandma was towards her. :unsure:

I was honestly surprised when Jaewook invited Dalnim to Yiran's birthday meal. There, somehow Dalnim managed to get Sunae to come along to try convince Yiran that Sena is the evil one. Let's see how that goes in tomorrow's episode. :o

Sena is fastforwarding the wedding to in a month's time. Sunho is seen trying to explain to Sena that he's having second thoughts about it in the preview. Haha! Take that Sena! I'm hoping Sunho will take a more confident stance in this matter. Go Sunho! :)

Well it's about time that SHarlock addressed the marriage issue with SNake.  For gosh sakes.....   I am cringing seeing SHarlock nicely explain that it's not like that with Dalnim time and time again.  SHarlock better not let SNake minuplate him with SKunk and Dalnim revelation threats.  How can SHarlock stand it anymore (I can't imagine him kissing SNake) since he has all the reasons why SNake has a despicable character.  

The birthday dinner should bring more doubt to people's minds at least when it's revealed that SNake was JaeHee's enemy and NOT a friend.  But we know SNake has some dirt on everyone to get things to go her way.  She'll come up with something to deflect the truth.  But of course SHarlock is already aware of her duplicity to some degree and is not interested in spending the rest of his life with her and her dark heart.  

Tonight's episode will begin to reveal the tip of the iceberg to all at the birthday dinner or at least create doubts about SNake.  

Just wondering....It's hopefully not going to play out at the last minute in the last episodes where SNake is being made a heir of Dalnim's mother's company and at the 12th hour just a minute before it's final then the truth is revealed.  Or SNake is made an heir early and then gets kicked out after Dalnim is discovered to be the biological daughter.  So that way Dalnim is able to see justice being served to SNake and her family too.

Or, Dalnim's biological mom never realizes Dalnim is her daughter until it's too late and SNake has been made her heir and has all the stock.   Biological mom's  company,  ____ and Top,  goes bankrupts.  Dalnim after much hard work becomes successful and stays happily with her adopted mom.  SHarlock and Chef are still romancing her and she hasn't decided yet.  Can a woman marry two men?  Gosh, I guess not so she'll have to decide.

Good Morning, Chingu,

Well, I guess I've got to eat crow... in a previous episode I said Grandma didn't appear to be the "felonious type".   Well, I guess she is and Mr. Hyun is holding that over her head.  She's a smart one so she must know, based on his visit and threat, that he, YR and Top are the culprits behind the theft.  She just hasn't yet made the connection to who the insider is at Choigo.

I'm hoping Sunae reveals that SN was JH's rival for SH's affection but we've seen so many twists  in this plot that I'm not holding my breath.  I was actually very surprised that the owner of the noodle shop came clean and said he gave the recipe to DN.  

Does anyone else get the "heebie geebies" watching that "Meet the Family" dinner... Almost something incestuous about it, SK married to Ruby and SN engaged to SH.  And their mother all puffed up and smiling... Yuck. 

I see two families and two companies about to be destroyed and I can't say that's a bad thing especially based on DN's dialogue today about how the powerful use and abuse the powerless.  They say karma's a "b----" and I guess Grandma must have done something really horrendous because of what's coming her way... she has two idiot children, a grandson who doesn't appear to be all that in to the company, YR and SN and her family stealing Choigo from under her bit-by-bit, Mr. Hyun ready to send her to prison at any moment.  I also noted from episode 65 that SN and Mr. Hyun have allies among the Choigo Board of Directors.  That, too, does not bode well for Grandma.

So, we must have a while to go because, as they say, the higher they go, the harder they fall, so SN has yet to use YR's shares to push her out and take over Top before starting to take over and take down Choigo foods.  I'm thinking the stuff about DN's mother and DN's birth are just distractions.  

Until tomorrow...

Am liking the quicker pace of Eps. 66 and 67.  I hope this pace is sustained through the end.  

I had some comment on Ep 66 but could not post.  So I will just move on to my thoughts on Ep 67 raw.  

SH is now openly a hostage to SNake's emotional blackmail.  This should remove any remaining doubt in SH's mind why  he should NOT marry her.   The look of aghast on  SH's face sums it all up.  It's incredulous that SN still hopes to get married to him after seeing SH's look.  Even if it were a mere business arrangement,  any rational businessman would quickly drop a losing proposition.  She's delusional and crazy.  SH should have called SN's bluff and instead turned over to her the honor of disclosing to Ruby the truth about DN and Skunk. On a  slightly positive note, dancing Dad has noticed SH's sadness over the topic of marriage.  It's not much at this point but am sure it will come in handy later on.  

I  can't wait for the subs because I think SH asked JW about his relationship with DN.   SH looked lonely as he listened to JW.  

The sweet moments between JW and DN are precious.  I will just make the most of them while they're still there.   

The secret on DN's relationship with YR is out insofar as the evil Hongs are concerned.  Am betting SN will present a fake daughter to mislead YR.  Darn.  

(Am really struggling with the 'new' soompi.  Can't post using my mobiles and can't get to the correct page of the forum.  What gives?)  

I just tuned in to this drama very recently so I catched up on all the back episodes.  I must say that the story is indeed riveting and exciting.  There are just some few comments that I would like share.  First, what's with the hair of Sunho? It is distracting, I think  SunHo would be perfect if his hair is brushed up instead of styling it with a bangs.. He is supposed to be a director of the company who comes from a rich family so his fashion sense must be impeccable.  Second, the character of Dal Nim is very gullible and lacking common sense which does not match with her experiences in life and the tragedies that she had overcome.  She is a businesswoman before she was imprisoned.  Her parents trained her to be smart in business  and the realities of life and yet there are so many incidents/scenes in the drama that portrayed her as a gullible and stupid being.  It is so annoyingl to watch believe me.  I hope the writer would come up with more credible twist iin the story if he/she wants to achieve something on the story without sacrificing logic and believability of the sub-plot.  The character of Dalnim should be wiser, smarter and discriminating by this time.  After all what she has been through, she should be by now more or less know how to control the situation, instead of playing the character still naive and sometimes bordering to ignorance.  By this time she should be in a fighting mode with her moral values completely intact.  Third, regarding the threat of corporate shake up, I wonder why the chairwoman always gives in to the directors since they are the controlling majority stockholders.   Even if the directors would band together to outvote her in whatever issues in the Company, they cannot outvote her, because their family owns the majority of the stocks.  Unless she is involve in some illegal activities then the Board has the power to remover her from her post, But as long as their family holds the largest number of shares, she has the upper hand.  

Some of the scenes are very interesting to watch like whenever Dalnim taught Sunho how to pick the right kind of farm produce like potatoes and cabbage.  It is very informative.  I commend also the value of hard work that was shown when the chairwoman assigned Sunho to the warehouse where he performed the duty of a delivery man.  It was also admirable that the character of Sunho is very respectful of the elderly in his family.  His character shows submission to the wisdom of the elders.  Those traits are now lacking in our youth of today. The actors in this drama are also good in their portrayal of their characters.  More power to this drama.

Episode 67 is the episode where Sunho probably sees Sena in a different/scary light. That look of his during the confrontation reveals it all.

I really really hope dancing dad will approach his son. This is the second time he noticed his son's look of distress. Being the one who went against his mother's wishes and married his beloved (and still living happily in love with his wife), I'm sure dancing dad would some sort of understand his son's situation.

There's a tiny weeny bit of doubt in Yiran. She even went back to check Jaehee's diary. Oh if only Jaehee wrote blatant incriminating stuff about Sena... then the show would probably end sooner... :blink:

It's time for Jaewook/Dalnim time again!

giphy.gif

Jaewook making use of his paparazzi photography skills :D

giphy.gif

Jaewook definitely loves to tease Dalnim. :lol:

Oh the sweet innocent playful romance... my heart is still preparing for the inevitable truth in the future... it gets harder the longer it prolongs. :mellow:

Lastly, I'm mad at how Sena and her mum managed to get into Dalnim's apartment in the upcoming episode. Was Sunho's effort to fix the door lock was all in vain? (I know, it's just to confirm that Dalnim is Yiran's biological daughter, but still, it all reminds me of Sekang and his mum sneaking into Dalnim's old house to steal the bracelet.) :angry:

-------

Hi @Dorylee *waves* :)

1. I think Sunho decided to save money on hair styling products. :lol: Don't worry, his hair looks fine to most of us here (I think :wink:)

2. Yeap, the gullible, naive Dalnim but also the one with the biggest heart and kindness. I think she's evolving, not at a noticeable rate but we've seen her with tricks up her sleeve recently against Sena. Hope she keeps up with it.

3. Please correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that Yiran was the one holding the majority of Choigo's stocks. Thus the reason why the chairman was always trying to be in Yiran's good grace. And with Sena holding half of the said stocks now, Sena in a way is powerful against the Choi's family (if she doesn't sell it for money). She can always bribe the board directors now to throw the chairman out if she want to (I mean, she already did bribe 2 of them previously <_<)

Hope you'll enjoy the drama like we do! :)

-------

@mel22 have you tried switching to the default theme (the non-purple theme)? To go to different pages in a forum I had to refresh it again after the page loads to see the comments, otherwise I see no comments at all. Strange... :mellow: (I'm using mobile too, by the way)

2 hours ago, dynamo14 said:

-------

@mel22 have you tried switching to the default theme (the non-purple theme)? To go to different pages in a forum I had to refresh it again after the page loads to see the comments, otherwise I see no comments at all. Strange... :mellow: (I'm using mobile too, by the way)

Thanks again  @dynamo14 for your highly anticipated GIFS. 

Re technical issues.  I've tried switching themes many times over but still could not post thru my mobiles.  I managed to send my last post using my laptop.   @awsparkle seems to be having the same problem, too, even with her laptop.  So if there is anything that anyone may suggest, please let us know.  Soompi administrator / support has not replied to my queries on these difficulties.  

Archived