[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

7 minutes ago, yamakento said:

hai, I'm new in here. I found this forums today and decided to make an account immediately. Sorry before, because english is not my first language. 

I really want to know about the song that played in the 7th teaser when kim shin holding an umbrella and walked pass ji eun tak, also in ep 10 when euntak blow the lighter to see kim shin again. I try to search for it but no result. Usually the drama shows the song title that used in the episode at the end, but I didn't find it. I wonder if it is not original sountrack, because cjent still not publish it yet although it used before soyu's and sam kim's. So if any of you know about the song, please tell me~ thankyouu

Wellcome to our goblin cave

The song should be "crush -  beautiful life" ... just out of memory ... will back check

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, itzibitzispider said:

Wellcome to our goblin cave

The song should be "crush -  beautiful life" ... just out of memory ... will back check

Ah sorry I make a mistake, it's not in the 7th teaser but the 6th teaser. This one 

• Like 5

Happy  New Year everyone now i am a year older. I am more shipping Grim Reaper x SUnny more than I ship Goblin x Eun Tak.It is revealed that grim reaper was Wang Yeo.The way he look at the end he looking evil his expression difference from he as grim reaper that have no memories of his past life.He could have been regretted that he killed the kim shin family and probably has realise that evil eunuch is evil after all but its too late because probably the eunuch has poisoned him.I agree that someone comment in this thread about eunuch kill him.

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Princi_86 said:

It seems that Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na are filming today. poor actors can't even have rest on New Year. I have seen people on instagram tagging their names but nothing special on pics, jus crew's car.

Just one fancam vid of Wookie:

Wearing his hat 

that's mean he is stalking her :tears:

• Like 14

Strange question, but why ET can't be KS's sister?:w00t: Fortune-teller said that a ring has a connection with sins and fate of last owner. Maybe it's what GR saw.
When GR cryed for the first time and after, the ring was there in the screen. KS's sister died trying to protect her brother. And ET also confessed that she will better die but won't kill KS. 
The second question who is Sunny then?...:blink:it's odd, what the writter is doing with us...What if it's not so complicated as we think?

I want more episodes:) 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, blademan said:

GUYS!!! I SERIOUSLY RECOMMEND WATCHING KGE'S MOVIE THE 'ADVOCATE: MISSING BODY'!!! IT WAS AWESOME AND KGE IS SO DIFFERENT THERE!!

Her voice so low hahahaha! Damn badass! But the whole plot, the twists and turns...jjang! 

try monster,much likely she like eun tak,she spoke like a young girl because the character born idiot,she just love her litlle sister and want to protect her at many cost.

1 hour ago, kiranzz said:

ET character and appearance in ep 10 is sooo glowing. She's beautiful with a bit make up and the smiles are so lovely. Kim Shin in Goryeo era is a warrior who wanders from one battle to others, that's why ET equals to a sun who light up his life :heart:. To next episodes, please give some romance moments for GR too, he's such clumsy "angel" who is clueless bout himself, that breaks my heart sometimes :tears:

I love this song from Kim Dong Ryeol, with Gongyoo as MV model.sooooooo perfect

look what i found,after watching the mv,the related link lead me to this video

the male lead mv model is lee dong wook

• Like 7

22 hours ago, kiaandre said:

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/theory-goblin-may-explain-true-identity-sungjae/

Have you guys seem this article that Sungjae may be a god

I suspect too that DH might be a god of some sort and could potentially be the one that helps ET, KS, GR and Sunny find happiness. He could over rule Samshin Grandma. 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, NRGchick said:

---

That man who barged into Grim's tearoom was not by chance. I believe it was a reminder or motivation that there are ways which may defy fate or what is absolute which may be construed as a miracle. Only the dead should be able to walk through the door into Grim's tearoom but a human, due to desperation (for the toilet! haha) found a way into the tearoom even if it is just to borrow the toilet. 

Whoever the deity is, I think this deity would represent hope. Samshin halmoni is looking at the end as she sees it. She believes it is an either/or situation. But what if the either/or becomes a maybe? 

couldn't agree more with it @NRGchick. Somehow GB has find the way for him to live with ET, through that barging accident. It's by creating his(and ET)own destiny. The only think he has to do is knocking the heaven's door. How? Show his stronger will to the God. That he (and ET) wants to live without one of them(needs to)die. God may already has set GB's fate, but if His creature has bigger will, i bet God's will (allow the fate to be) change. 

Actually, this 'human will can change their destiny' theme has been mentioned by @packmule3 and @maryofbethany before. Sorry to cut your long post, i just want to quote the important part here. Please read the purple highlighted sentence below. 

On 12/31/2016 at 1:11 PM, packmule3 said:

---

And I smiled too when the human barged in the Reaper’s tea house looking for the restroom. I’m glad @nearsea 's question on fate and destiny was answered already, so people understood the difference and could relate it to this episode.  There IS much power in the human will to change one’s destiny. 

---

On 12/31/2016 at 8:46 AM, maryofbethany said:

---

Hide contents

---

2. you said "Christians’ understanding of the divine being is dependent on love. Again, you can remember these words lectured repeatedly in catechism: You are loved.  God so loved you that he sacrificed his only son. God is love. Love one another as I have loved you. There is no greater love than to lay down one's life for one's friends. Jesus is love incarnate…and so on. : i guess, the theme of True Love, esp One-True-Love conquer it all.. even bring upon Grace. as Grace beget Grace, and Love beget Love. where they are rules, and wills, and 'destin". the Almighty is not sleeping, neither is HE cold hearted that want you to suffer, the eternity we view in this puny life, as a puny man, is but nothing in comparison to the eternity HE sees, the weak love we thought we are loving people, aint anything compared to teh agape love God has for mankind. Kdrama land has always use the True-Love conquer all, break Dam and move mountain, descend to moon, teared the angels.... i guess the Mother of Romance Kim EunSook is not unfamiliar to this. whatever Rules and Cards she used for the framework and skeletons of Goblin... there will come a time, a Wild Card will appear, and suddenly granted power to pardon, and moved by the great love, sacrifical , self-less love. death must come before life first, but must be watered by Love-rain.
" Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit." (John 12:24). a corn of wheat will die, because life brreak forth and new life appear. a newer better life.
Kim Shin need not immortality., all along we view in 'imortality' realm, and think its pathetich to withdraw imortality from him,. what if he is been newly decreed to grant a shorten mortal life of extension of 80 years more with EunTak. then perish. Love will be the water that give life to the dying wheat.

---

---

And once again @packmule3 and @maryofbethany, this reminds me of what Luke and Matthew said, "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you".

Let's hope GB and ET's love and will to live together will moved deity's heart:wub:

• Like 13

Annyeong cingu! I dont always post something (this is my second post) at soompi but I cant help to share my thoughts, like i really need to share this thoughts.

I dont know if any of you already brought this up about the secretary kim. I think he is the reincarnation of this person. Someone who always by kim shin side after the battlefield, someone who stabbed the sword to kim shin by kim shin order. 

Oh crap i dont even know how to insert picture in here! i wish someone will understand what i mean im such a rookie in soompi. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, blademan said:

HEOL~ SAME TRENCH COAT!!!! BROMANCE FTW!

I will not find now that post on Instagram, but this coat has appeared lately in so many dramas and airport fashions. Lol

51 minutes ago, joyezz said:

Wearing his hat 

that's mean he is stalking her :tears:

@joyezz yes, chingu, he's stalking. And his back looks so sad...Oh when we'll get some happy moments for uri Wang Yeo? This guy deserves so many love. :tears: Life is so unfair. Now I understang the meaning under Lady in Red's quote.

And people stalking him when he's filming 

• Like 15

53 minutes ago, kris27 said:

Strange question, but why ET can't be KS's sister?:w00t: Fortune-teller said that a ring has a connection with sins and fate of last owner. Maybe it's what GR saw.
When GR cryed for the first time and after, the ring was there in the screen. KS's sister died trying to protect her brother. And ET also confessed that she will better die but won't kill KS. 
The second question who is Sunny then?...:blink:it's odd, what the writter is doing with us...What if it's not so complicated as we think?

I want more episodes:) 

The GR saw Sunnys past by touching her, which in a big sense is like waving a flag saying "She is the one"

The ring never touched ET and KS does not recognize the ring, as it was given to the queen by the king.
It's sort-of a wedding ring, full of promise, but as it was given to the queen by a king who already sinned by ordering the deaths of many and ordered many more to come. Even killing the queen, his first love. So he sinned against love, live and the higher beings.

Seeing that the ring was not buried/burned with the queen, it let's us guess that the king took it back as a memento and that's how it could survive (or get into the RedLadies collection) 

• Like 13

Hello chinggus! How was the first day of Year 2017? Still can't get over Goblin? Don't worry, you're not alone. :wink:

Hmm. Some things have been bothering me (since the latest episode):

1. Deok Hwa. 

I have these FEELINGS that he is either just an ancestor of KS's assistant or, he is somewhat MORE important than that. I don't know, I don't want to assume anything, that's why it kept on bothering me. :sweat_smile: DH meeting the Red Lady twice just kept on creeping up my brain. 

2. The Assistant

I can't accept that he is the reincarnation of WY's evil eunuch. :confused: Yes, he became KS's assistant, but I feel like there is still something missing. What's the story behind the scene where he kept on calling Goblin's present name? Well.. I think I missed some scenes? 

3. Souls

When you die, you will meet a GR. However, do you have the option to stay for a while and do something (such as life missions) before drinking the tea made by the GRs? There are already some scenes where the ghosts suddenly disappear after fulfilling their wishes. Have these souls met their GRs already? :sweat: JET's mom's bff just disappeared when she was able to give the money to Eun Tak. JET's mom's soul disappeared when she was able to say goodbye to her~ almost similar? However, Eun Tak's mom is considered a missing soul because she was supposed to be dead, so I am sure that these kinds of souls are not missing souls. :sweat_smile:

4. Comfort Room

The human being suddenly entering the tearoom of GR for necessity's sake is a sign of loophole (I suppose). Only the souls, GR and the Goblin can enter that tearoom, obviously. From the previous analysis, IF THERE'S A WILL, THERE'S A WAY. So from desperation, the human being made it possible to enter the tearoom. I always wonder what the outside of GR's tearoom look like? If the door was somewhat invincible, then how did the human found it? The only thing I can remember about the tearoom was from Episode 1, where GR and WY stared at each other through the wall. :lol: Other scenes were always inside the room. 

I feel like I missed a lot of scenes. :persevere:

• Like 17

23 minutes ago, itzibitzispider said:

The GR saw Sunnys past by touching her, which in a big sense is like waving a flag saying "She is the one"

The ring never touched ET and KS does not recognize the ring, as it was given to the queen by the king.
It's sort-of a wedding ring, full of promise, but as it was given to the queen by a king who already sinned by ordering the deaths of many and ordered many more to come. Even killing the queen, his first love. So he sinned against love, live and the higher beings.

Seeing that the ring was not buried/burned with the queen, it let's us guess that the king took it back as a memento and that's how it could survive (or get into the RedLadies collection) 

Thank you for the answer:)

• Like 4