[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

2 minutes ago, chibimidori said:

re-watching ep. 6 and started to think that ET is probably a genius.. hahaha... how can she's simply remember the lottery number just after listening it once in fast mode?? when i'm struggling with my own phone number (just come back home for a long time and have new number.. and it's only 11 numbers).. 

The exchange is usually pretty standard, so actual my  struggle is usually with my personal seven.

I often try to refuse telephone numbers that are so random that no memory trick can work.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, PororoQueen said:

First off all.... Daebak PD-Nim :heart:!!, For making Episode 6 this best, Goblin shows his emotion and he's getting more handsome (Gong Yoo hypnotized me). Why can't he have many brides? why only one? I wanna marry him too -  LMAO. So many hidden jokes in this drama.

ET is such a beauty :wub: how many times ET said "By The Way/ Geuleonde" in this ep 6? ... *Grin*

The green ring is for ET to remove the sword?

Can't they get married first and then remove the sword? - I'm waiting for the Eternal Wedding.

Don't think so ... in the old times those jade rings were wedding/promising rings ... I believe the ring is a symbol to tie Sunny and GR together and reveal their history and their connection to the goblin
Why should the wedding ring of KS sister be the key to pull the sword?
I can't see that

• Like 8

19 minutes ago, Visually-wandering said:

@tianaa that Playstore joke is a masterpiece. Even my son (11y.o) can understand it, and lol-ing with me. And I've cut the "Playstore" voice of GongYoo. I will make it as my messenger tone.

I want that, too ... send it to me, send it to me .... chaebal ... I am soooo S**t in such things

• Like 7

I am having trouble understanding the plot of the show even after seeing the comments on dramabeans, it seems the writer knew even lesser than I. Can anyone direct me to a place where i can read the explanations or do i have to read the entire thread omg. The beauty of this drama to me is even tho i dont understand half of the plot, even tho the scenes seemed draggy (which is a ABSOLUTE turn off for me) I am still in love. Ahhhh... 

• Like 5

what i like about this drama is that i can't predict what will happen next, and i absolutely love that

i love the emotions i feel when i know KS felt for ET but he keeps his distance not to hurt her

Gong yoo is the best actor for this role it suits him very well as you said guys he makes us feel happy, sad...etc, cant wait for next week, gonna kill time until there

• Like 20

I just wanted to say that this drama is beautiful, absolutely beautiful! There's so much depth to the story and I feel all kinds of emotions while I watch it. Sometimes I'm happy and laughing, at other times I'm sad and teary. The last time I was addicted with a drama was two years ago, in Healer. What more can I add? I fell in love with the story, the cast and their chemistry, the music, the breathtaking cinematography and especially the Gong Yoo. His character portrayal as lonely and sad goblin is so touching! I truly hope for a happy ending for the couple.

I have a theory as to why Eun Tak wasn't able to pull out the sword. I believe they both have to realize their feelings and admit to it. Also, I think the Goblin has to resolve his issues and he has forgive others but mostly himself in order to move on. Eun Tak, on the other hand, has to understand the gravity of the sword and the deep meaning behind it.

It's really getting better and better. I can't wait for more episodes.

• Like 24

11 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

The new guy in the preview is the actor Jung Hae-In and he is listed as a cameo. So we can all rest assured that we will not get the typical love triangle. But i´m looking forward to him making KS jealous . He was even jealous at the unknown guy, that the future ET was meeting lol

hhhhhhhhhh yes I know that he's of no threat but he's in good use to make Kim Shin jealous which is gonna be hillarious!! :lol: 

and when he was jealous of the "Depeunim" she'll meet in the future :lol: how can a sad context turn into a hillarious one is beyond me!! :lol: 

11 hours ago, shynaz said:

They forget the story beauty and beast.Poor them

why?!! a girl can love a Beast or a Frog or a vampire or any other creature even if they lived for an eternity as long as they are/will turn into young men body!! :lol: 

ah, tliking about animes makes me want to go watch them!! :P 

11 hours ago, Chellsee said:

Forgive me for posting this again...

Just watched it with sub, and I can't get over of this cute sweet scene! :wub:

"I can't pull the sword, then I pull you instead" LOL!

Credit to owner.

hhhhhhhhh pulling him is ALWAYS better!! :P:wub: 

11 hours ago, jina_bing_bang said:

@shynazOh yes, thank you for that reminder and I mean if we want to get technical weren't the Disney princess' all in their teens too? I don't think they ever mentioned the male lead characters ages.. Anyway, let's all just enjoy and be positive!

I think most of those stories the male leads were too young as well, at max in their early 20s!! well other than the cursed and fictional male leads who lived for an eternity but looks in their 20s too!! :D 

cr:  nakhwan

:love: 

cr: as tagged

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes they are!! :lol::wub: 

• Like 17

17 hours ago, 12blbl said:

Based on what GR had said, so ET would be fine on the bus accident, since she should be visited by GR when she's 29 yo, probably because of this event, Goblin would know about ET's faith from the GR.

It would be very sad if goblin survived alone while ET died and vice versa

I believe she wouldn't die but get injured badly. She is still in 19years old and has two months turn into 20years old. I think KS needs to do something to keep her alive....

14 hours ago, skinnerbox said:

I just knew she could not pull out the sword just yet! I mean I even tought that Shin would become mortal after she pulled out the sword but the divinity was clear on what the Goblin's bride means: his death. At least I understood it that way. But ahhhhh, the relief I felt when the sword kept on disapearing~

Now the million dollar question is why she can't even touch the sword? Does she needs something else, like be older or something? Or is it Shin that needs to do something, like getting his revenge or forgiving the King --or King's reincarnation, or King's soul? And I mean if they need something other than the kiss?! :wub:

The kiss! Fantastic! I was as surprised as Shin. Just earlier I was thinking that Eun-tak need to be a little older for Shin to kiss her cause I doubt he'd kiss a high-schooler, but I never thought she'd kiss him first! I mean it's the obvious way! She's the one with the initiative in this relationship. My, my, I'm so excited I feel like I'm the one giving kisses to Mr Goblin.

On another note. I love when the sad scenes end up being comical, they make me cry then they make me laugh. It's a nice way to engage me.

About the preview! Ugh show! stop killing me. Another week obsesing, sleepless, not focusing and just thinking and thinking about Goblin. Way to go.

And before you bring another or a past love of Eun-tak, pleeeease develop Sunny and Grim Reaper's love line!!

ET could not pull out the sword, could be something relates to the ring. I don't know why I have such thinking. The ring is not only meant to king and queen, but should have sort of power if put on ET s finger.

• Like 9

I watch 1-6 epi a million times BUT I WANT TIME JUMP:blink: And I hope it happend at the end of 7 or 8 epi

You know, on the next week we have 7-8 episode and it mean remains only 8 episode, and there is no a hint that time jump (compare all BTS) happened even in 7 or 8 epi, I think when ET grow up there is more progress in the story and relationship between our main leads 

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, itzibitzispider said:

Could KS PLEASE grab ET and kiss her really well ... really really well ... pleaseeeeee???

I think we dont have to worried about that but just prepare ourself for the kiss... hhhh... gong yoo is an expert in that type of kiss..that grab and kiss passionately..and this drama is aired on tvn... weeee.... they always give the hot steamy one..hhh.. gosh i sounded like prevert...hhh

• Like 16

1 hour ago, chibimidori said:

re-watching ep. 6 and started to think that ET is probably a genius.. hahaha... how can she's simply remember the lottery number just after listening it once in fast mode?? when i'm struggling with my own phone number (just come back home for a long time and have new number.. and it's only 11 numbers).. 

I also had the same thought. It's euther that and she has photographic memory. Because she was trying to translate Ahjussi's book remember ? And she only saw it once, but she remembered every charater. Any thoughts ? 

• Like 11