[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

1 hour ago, itzibitzispider said:

I want that, too ... send it to me, send it to me .... chaebal ... I am soooo S**t in such things

Just uploaded the voice ^^. Check my link on the spoiler bracket.

Now everytime I got message, there's GongYoo voice calling. LOL

Spoiler

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxLclLAsnv-pMmNXY19jSlg5eEk

that's the link to download playstore.m4a

• Like 15

9 hours ago, ucylucy said:

Daebak! No negative response for Knetizens on the kiss!

[Spoilers] Goblin Ep. 6

Reveal hidden contents

201612172053777562_585527c13fb97_99_2016

Osen - Naver: 'Goblin',  Gong Yoo x Kim Go Eun, kiss instead of pulling the sword...twist

Spoiler

1. [+14,250, -91] I seriously can't tell how the story will play out in the coming episodes

2. [+9,138, -159] So damn jealous of Kim Go Eun.. She gets to touch his cheeks, his hair, hold his hand and  kiss him ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [7,880, -114] I'm glad she couldn't pull out the sword but what's going on in the preview? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+7,631, -117] It would've funny if buckwheat flowers were blossoming because she feels happy during the kiss

5. [+4,906, -96] What's the preview all about!! Why end it just like that?

6. [+2,236, -37] What surprised me the most today is the fact that there were customers at the chicken restaurant!! Not to mention there were two occupied tables

7. [+1,515, -36] Goblin in the preview, "Who is Tae Hee? Come out!"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ "Woo Bin-ssi, what do you like", "Sunny" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're both adorable

8. [+1,261, -38] Once they are sincerely in love with each other, only then can she grab the sword

9. [+1,224, -41] Please cut down on the PPL ㅋㅋ Do they only drink nothing but Toreta and Haruyache?

10. [+1,159, -32] Kyaah.. Eun Tak is more assertive than the goblin ㅋ

Reveal hidden contents

201612172053777562_58552cc5937a8.jpg

Nate

Spoiler

1. [+857, -17] Talk about an unexpected plot twistㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+836, -13] I didn't expect that she couldn't grab the sword ㅋㅋ But instead she kisses him ㅋㅋ Since he didn't die, he should take back the house deed and credit card

3. [+700, -23]ㅠㅜㅜ God Eun Sook... but can you warn us before hand? My heart nearly jumped out from the shock

4. [+90, -1] Who else teared up at the blind man`s scene with the grim reaper?

5. [+80, -9] The male lead in her next work must be Kim Woo Bin ㅋㅋ

6. [+66, -8] I don`t think anyone can portray the role better than Kim Go Eun. Wow she`s freaking pretty when she smiles

7. [+66, -1] Goblin-ssi, better hurry up and take the house deed from grim reaper ㅋㅋ

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/12/spoilers-goblin-ep-6.html

9 hours ago, ranirianitya said:

happy to see that!! thank you for sharing!! :wub:

9 hours ago, 12blbl said:

Yeah i think she copied it from Goblin's diary, i don't know how she can memorize it in short time. But if it's true that she copied the diary, she could know eventually the consequence of the sword's pulling. Since neither Goblin nor GR would tell her the consequence.

Anyway it was very funny when ET said that maybe because Goblin was a warrior so his memory was rather stink LOL, i like her character 

I was so happy when I saw her trying to figure out what he wrote!! I want her to know what pulling the sword means and how he lived for al those years!!

hhhhhhhhhhhhh and his "all jobs are equal!! are you looking down at my occupation?" :lol: 

9 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

apologies are in order,

legal age in SK is 20..

so people having issues with age..have legit reasons to it

not really!! the few people who had an issue wasn't because of Eun Tak's age, if the problem is her age than she shouldn't like/love no one not even a person by her age!! and how many stories/dramas had OTPs who were still in high school and people were all for it!! their issue was Kim Shin being in his mid 30s which is wrong because he's 939 years old (938 years old as he told Kim Woo Bin-ssi :lol:) so if they should have a propblem it should be for his real age not his looking age which they wouldn't really care about if he looked in his 20s!! what deffirence is it for a 19 years old girl to like/love a man who looks in his 20s or 30s when he's in reality older than her by handreds of years?!! and we're in a fictional story of a Goblin and his bride!! and Kim Shin did NOTHING unappropriate to her to begin with!! and seriously the man is SUPER SWOON WORTHY!! :love:  

9 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

Me on the absurd P* allegations

Okay back to the drama

Was it a relief for Kim Shin that Mr. Kim Woo Bin did not hear his will about the house ?  I bet he would insist on the house ownership even if Dokkaebi 's sword is not pull out yet. Imagine the more nagging Grim Reaper haha

Besides, they should have a dramatic goodbye  more than this 

gif /

yes I was like "run take the house deeds before he comes back home!!" :lol: Kim Woo Bin-ssi (I'll never stop laughing saying this name :lol:) would never let go of that chance if he found out about it!! :lol: 

9 hours ago, aurelly said:

Sorry i skip to read any discussion about age gap, just ruin my mood :sweatingbullets:

Let me post this funny scene, uri KWB shi, lol

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh who told him that walking thousands of kms is a common huaman act?!! :lol: 

• Like 12

13 hours ago, kismet22 said:

@staygold thanks for the great comment.  I did notice this shot.  I don't think it was random.  I thought her expression was similar to the "King's" expression just before it...King has an intense expression looking down on Goblin and Sunny looking down on GR.  Just my initial impression. 

I also feel the writer is giving us hint that sunny might be the King instead. Reasons being 1) She is call sunny, sort of represent the king the sun?, 2) In ep 3 when GR mention the king could have reincarnate to a lady instead ? 3) Maybe we got mislead that the ring bearer is the queen? 4) The GR name is Wangyeo sound similar to Empress 황후 ? (maybe to me, hehe) 5) GR is 300+ yrs old and have no memories maybe his immortality is not a punishment but is to wait for the king? cos unlike others GR he couldnt remember his past hence might not feel pain or guilty? haha I having a love-hate relationship for this drama... love everything bout the drama, story,bromance,cinematography and everything thing..... and always keep me hanging in suspense AH!!!!.for another week. .... why?! sob sob....

• Like 15

5 minutes ago, vivvianne22 said:

I love Kim Shin's narrator when he was watching Euntak walking to him after her part time job. It's so beautiful

생이 나에게로 걸어온다
죽음이 나에게로 걸어온다

생으로,
사로,
너는 지치지도 않고 걸어온다

그러면 나는 이렇게 말하고야 마는것이다

사럽지않다
이만하면 되었다
된 것이다

Translation:

Life is walking up to me
Death is walking up to me
From life to death,
You walk up to me tirelessly
Then I say something like this,
"I'm not in sorrow"
"This is good enough"
"It has to be"

Our Goblin is such a romantic. One goblin husband like this please, where I can preorder it?

Is this the opening scene from ep.5?

I was about to convert it to mp3....

Edit: it's from ep 6. I will make it to mp3 too then

• Like 14

9 minutes ago, vivvianne22 said:

I love Kim Shin's narrator when he was watching Euntak walking to him after her part time job. It's so beautiful

생이 나에게로 걸어온다
죽음이 나에게로 걸어온다

생으로,
사로,
너는 지치지도 않고 걸어온다

그러면 나는 이렇게 말하고야 마는것이다

사럽지않다
이만하면 되었다
된 것이다

Translation:

Life is walking up to me
Death is walking up to me
From life to death,
You walk up to me tirelessly
Then I say something like this,
"I'm not in sorrow"
"This is good enough"
"It has to be"

Our Goblin is such a romantic. One goblin husband like this please, where I can preorder it?

GY seriously have a nice soothing voice. Likewise, I am also in love with this. What can we expect from a 938 (lol) year old romantic goblin. Plus... do add me in if there is a preorder list for a goblin husband. Technically, this species are in a very high demand right now. haha.

anyways, @vivvianne22 Thank you for sharing this! :blush:

• Like 20

While rewatched ep 6, an idea popped my head..I think I'm gonna get myself bodyshop perfume that KS gave ET even though I bought a new one last week. Weird, isn't? No? 

This thread is like a wiki for Goblin fan. I mean seriously. A friend of mine just became Immortal, and she keep asking me this and that bout Goblin and I use information I read here to answer her question. I told her to read Soompi but she doesn't know English. So, thanks alllll.

• Like 23