[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

8 hours ago, RobinM said:

Confused. Why did she say her birthday was in 2 months when her birthday is not until next September? 

Don't know if someone else already said it:

In Korea the new year, the way they say their birthday, beginns in January ... so even if they were born in September they count the next year already in January
So for example (feel like crying) ... I will turn 40 in February ... in Europe I am still 39 in January and half of February, but in Korea I am considered 40 by the 1.1.

1 hour ago, meifang89 said:

New theory : maybe ET can't pull the sword because it's not her that stab Shin but Shin's Goryeo servant who do that so maybe is the one DH who can pull the sword in the end he also suspicious character like has something beneath that 3rd generation chaebol facade :neutral:

Nah ... the prophesy says the bride has to pull the sword
My guess is she needs to know ALL and both need to love deeply
It has to hurt A LOT

• Like 15

I do love the way the relationship between our Goblin and Grim Reaper is growing and growing ... 

... the rely more and more onto the other ... not just the company, but also he opinion of the other, the GR even tried to make the goblin laugh ...

... I laughed so hard as DH got his "so loved card" and got his hair stroked, that he said "I love you" to the Goblin and made him grin

I do not need the sword to be pulled out, as I clearly need to have much more of the "3 Stooges"

• Like 16

First off all.... Daebak PD-Nim :heart:!!, For making Episode 6 this best, Goblin shows his emotion and he's getting more handsome (Gong Yoo hypnotized me). Why can't he have many brides? why only one? I wanna marry him too -  LMAO. So many hidden jokes in this drama.

ET is such a beauty :wub: how many times ET said "By The Way/ Geuleonde" in this ep 6? ... *Grin*

The green ring is for ET to remove the sword?

Can't they get married first and then remove the sword? - I'm waiting for the Eternal Wedding.

• Like 14

13 minutes ago, PororoQueen said:

First off all.... Daebak PD-Nim :heart:!!, For making Episode 6 this best, Goblin shows his emotion and he's getting more handsome (Gong Yoo hypnotized me). Why can't he have many brides? why only one? I wanna marry him too -  LMAO. So many hidden jokes in this drama.

ET is such a beauty :wub: how many times ET said "By The Way/ Geuleonde" in this ep 6? ... *Grin*

The green ring is for ET to remove the sword?

Can't they get married first and then remove the sword? - I'm waiting for the Eternal Wedding.

me to..my eyes to look Gy only. This is reason I change picture to GY although I support bromance scene.GY he just excellent actor.He can make us feel sad,happy,crazy and more.

The most I love GY more he have messy hair in bed. He is not control handsome.He just make our goblin so human.:wub:

• Like 13

52 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

In one of my earlier posts, I had pointed out that Eun Tak would wear different sweaters which would illustrate the situation Eun Tak was actually facing or living. We have here again a sweater fitting to the story. It is written in French (with some mistakes:it should be written like this héroïne ingénue) : ingenuous heroine! She is really the female protagonist in this story and right now, she is naive (=ingenuous) as she has no idea what removing the sword means.

Anyone knows where to get hold of these sweaters? 

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

In one of my earlier posts, I had pointed out that Eun Tak would wear different sweaters which would illustrate the situation Eun Tak was actually facing or living. We have here again a sweater fitting to the story.

Spoiler

58565f3233219_Goblinepisode6heroineingnu

It is written in French (with some mistakes:it should be written like this héroïne ingénue) : ingenuous heroine! She is really the female protagonist in this story and right now, she is naive (=ingenuous) as she has no idea what removing the sword means.

I notice that, and every now and then the writing on her sweater sticks out but I didn't put too much in it.

I'll have to start reading her sweaters now.

NOt that good with French so I only saw it in acting=casting/story terms.

Heroine-female lead mostly literary not performative

But in the casting breakdown (technical)

most of the age range is more about looking than being, but if you are going to do romance, they prefer you to be legal.

ingenue = young female lead. 18- 25 ET

Juvenile (young male lead) - 18 - 25 ish DH

Leading man = 25 - 45 Goblin and Grin Reaper

Leading Woman  - 25 - 40 Sunny

Youth = 10 - 18

character actors - 45 --> infinity or never was pretty Grandpa, Chairman secretary, loan shark, grandma ghost

• Like 12

Many of us assume that the Grim Reaper is the king.

What is the king was always a nasty piece of work and the Grim Reaper is actually the Deputy General.

We need to go back 900 years to find out.

Nah the Grim Reaper is the production company tied them together by casting the palest translucent k-actors they could find to play the same soul.

The shape of the queen's and sunny's face is very similar.

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, Visually-wandering said:

@tianaa that Playstore joke is a masterpiece. Even my son (11y.o) can understand it, and lol-ing with me. And I've cut the "Playstore" voice of GongYoo. I will make it as my messenger tone.

even, what I heard from that conversation is "Play store, isn't it?" LOL LOL:joy:

• Like 9

re-watching ep. 6 and started to think that ET is probably a genius.. hahaha... how can she's simply remember the lottery number just after listening it once in fast mode?? when i'm struggling with my own phone number (just come back home for a long time and have new number.. and it's only 11 numbers).. 

• Like 13