[Drama 2017] Chief Kim 김과장

tompark

1 hour ago, fluffychim1013 said:

OMG i love how chief kim keep getting himself in these random situations! he got kidnapped all because he was wearing the red jacket. omg i love this drama. chief kim and seo yol's dynamic is so hilarious!

I know,right!!! It's like he has a special talent to get in this random troubles...And even more seeing how everyone around him twist this situations,like the Hero act for ex...My favorite parts aside must be the scenes between those two,Yool and Sung Ryong,it's so hilariously fun seeing him play Yool...I really hope in the end they would become some kind of friends even if Yool is a total jerk...Waiting for Sung Ryong's time when he'll take him seriously,that would be so much fun to see...Oh,and they should play in that moment Yool's romantic OST to culminate it!

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, Miky88 said:

I know,right!!! It's like he has a special talent to get in this random troubles...And even more seeing how everyone around him twist this situations,like the Hero act for ex...My favorite parts aside must be the scenes between those two,Yool and Sung Ryong,it's so hilariously fun seeing him play Yool...I really hope in the end they would become some kind of friends even if Yool is a total jerk...Waiting for Sung Ryong's time when he'll take him seriously,that would be so much fun to see...Oh,and they should play in that moment Yool's romantic OST to culminate it!

Yes, I really hope chief kim and seo yeol become friends later on. Would love to see them team up and take down the big bad corporation! even though seo yeol is a jerk, at least he's not morally corrupt like his colleagues so i have some faith in him. super excited for tomorrow's episode!

I love and enjoy this episode,...chief kim is between good and bad.. :D when he wants to be bad, he becomes good.... very random and hilarious :D the funny thing is he wants to be bad person and never helping but when we see his face, kind of funny if he is a bad person.

I am loving this drama...

4 hours ago, glee77 said:

Thank you for the good newsugly-chick-smiley-33.gifI just makes my happy that ratings are getting higher this drama deserves it. I died laughing in anticipation when Seo Yeol drove up to give Sung Ryong those documents, you just knew he had something up his sleeve. There was no way he was going to give him everything, I'm loving Joon Ho's expressions, I half expected him to go a little psycho on Chief Kim but he held himself back. He's such a jerk but sometimes he's hard to figure out. I don't think he will end up as a good guy but you never know he may surprise us. Namgoong Min is killing it, @fluffychim1013 Chief Kim does get himself into random situations lol. I can't wait to find out what stops him from taking the bribe money to Denmark:glasses: I bet he can't help him self and ends out getting the union a good contract. Mr. Righteous will prevail. What I love about Namgoong Min is how he takes a role that is seemingly the same as his last one but he just  creates a different character . He did that w/those last 2 psychopathic villain roles and  now is doing it w/his 2 comedic roles.

@docster6 I'm happy your enjoying Nam Sang Mi, she's one of my favorites. I was so excited that she came back to dramaland, I had been missing her.

@valentvcd jcdragon_hi.gif This drama is hilarious. Good to see your joining us. 

I can clearly see love triangle here. Seo Yol definitely falls for her at his sight.

Looks like someone secretly take some photos of Ha Kyung and CEO's wife. I think it will cause trouble for her and Seol Yoo won't stay silence. Agree with @fluffychim1013 someday, chief kim and seol yoo will become friend and love rival simultaneously.

@evie7 @valentvcd  smileysGreat to see on this thread, chingus! panda

In my opinion, SY will change due to his love for Ha Kyun. Notice that he tried to protect her, when she run to find chief Kim. Then in the next episode, he finds out that she is working for the CEO's wife.

This is my theory (I might be wrong): After this episode, I am more and more convinced that SY is working under cover due to the scene where the guy (with white/grey hair) informed him that there was a mole. First, chief Kim was hired by SY (he knew about his past) and then he used the police and prosecutor office in order to tame chief Kim. He was even able to find the books!! All this gives me the impression that he is supported by many people in order to have such an intel! So, on the surface he acts like a jerk and corrupted man but he needs someone like KSR in order to make sure that noone suspects him, if KSR gets investigated.  Yet he needs to get as close as possible to the Chairman and gain the CEO's trust in order to gather evidences against the Chairman. Because so far, even if the fake accounts were revealed, CEO could claim his innocence by saying he had been manipulated by his executive director and the workers from the Accounting department. Since CEO gives the order, it is much more difficult to prove his involvement. 

SY might act like a jerk, but he is not really. He was upset, when he saw that they had hired people to stop the strike. He didn't like how they tried to get rid of Lee's wife. Finally, we shouldn't forget that SY read the file about KSR hence he only saw him as a petty and selfish criminal hence he had no real respect for him. Nonetheless, we shouldn't judge SY based on his manners because it could be just a show. SY is indeed a disappointed man... I do think that he had enough working as prosecutor. Maybe that's why it is still possible that he might have changed his strategy: working against them from the behind-scene.

Sure, there is no garantee for this and I could be wrong. Nevertheless, I believe that despite his raw manners, SY is just like KSR so that they both will become friends.  

Annyeong everyone :)

I just finished Ep5 and starting to enjoy this drama lots. Nam Goong Min nailed his character as Chief Kim whom has humor. I laughed many times during Ep5. I also enjoy Jun Ho's acting as Seo Yool. He nailed the chic and bad Director character well, This is the first time I'm watching Junho's acting in a drama. (in 2PM, Junho is one of my fave vocals) I hope he would turn into a good guy soon. I also like the fact that he's attracted to Ha Kyung (Nam Sang Mi) first without her knowing. I'm sure he's falling hard for her now.

Looking forward to Ep6 later today.

Love this drama.   Nam Goong Min is so jjang in this role.   Lee Junho is surprising me with his acting.   Nam Sang Mi is doing great in her role.    Actually, kudos. to the entire cast from the start to ep 6, whether the role is big or small.   So well-casted!    With such a script, direction and acting--- am not surprised that it is doing very well. 

AHA I'm LoL @ Chief Kim's antics, he's just so damn entertaining! The dancing, eheheh.. Nam Goongmin's certainly havin' the time of his life:D he's right Seoyul is indeed very cute:tongue: I actually enjoy their bromance more, heck I look forward to it more than Seoyul's supposed crush on Hagyeong:blink:

28 minutes ago, pinkroses said:

Anyone knows what happen to tonight's epi?:lol:

@pinkroses I only caught the tail end...

Spoiler

Gangnam police came to apprehend Chief Kim again. I think it was SY who planned this to punish Chief Kim. But surprisingly, a team of lawyers came to the police station to represent him... Chief Kim asked why??

Sorry, that was all I managed to see on the livestream as I forgot to tune in earlier!

Damn,Sung Ryong is so smart,but even so,without the team work he could never pull that stint off and in such a short time...Also,i never knew i could laugh so much seeing a picture,it's content it's so wrong from so many reasons yet in a twisted way i laughed seeing it(the vitamins,the thumbs up,the merit diploma like letter,the terrorist like thugs behind with the huge cross on the background,i can even hear that piano tune the main thug was playing)...Curious who sent the lawyers,was it Yool or the Chairwomen..I bet on Yool to give him a lesson,like poison and then treatment to show him he has the power over him...Yet i doubt our Chief Kim will feel any fear even so...Felt a little bad for Yool when he realized Ha Kyung approched him only for information,even more seeing him be so suprisingly timid and awkward around women he likes...I guess even jerks have their good side,well hidden inside them...It's so funny seeing SR feel that need to explain himself about his relationship with Gwang Sook in front of HK...Yet again,Chief Kim is the MAN!!! I never belived Namgong Min would get out of his Nam Gyu Man persona so soon yet now he is Chief Kim(even if in th beginning i was like,oh,look,Nam Gyu Man is getting out)...Sooo sad we didn't get a preview,i guess they entered live shooting..

Archived