[Drama 2017] Chief Kim 김과장

tompark

Junho's character and Nam Sang Mi's character so frustrating to watch. Both of them looks older. I can't stand them. Junho so annoying and I don't know what good skills of him, is just say and loud but don't do anything, just blame to others. And NSM's character... I really don't know why this company hired both of them.
The only refresh factor is Nam Goong Min. Please cut down Junho and NSM's scenes.
And the team Accounting Department..how so frustrating to watch

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The chemistry between chief kim and seoyul is what makes this drama tbh. The premise is tried and true, but the both of them constantly one-upping each other is honestly such a fresh setup. Nam Goong Min and Junho are both such strong leads that they keep making me curious about their next moves lol. 

I feel like the drama draws a fine line between comedy and drama, sometimes even veering towards black comedy with the way Junho is portraying Seo Yul. I have to say tho the husband-wife ceo duo is a little too makjang for me. Don't know if it's meant to be that way, sometimes i feel like the show is purposely making it ott as a joke lol

I feel like Nam Goongmin finally found his stride in portraying these wacky, loud, silly characters. It sort of reminds me of his previous role on Beautiful Gongshim, which shares a similar vibe to his Chief Kim. 

SO thrilled over that scene where he tried to reprimand the Chairman's son who BTW had it comin' - such a spoiled brat! Later on Chief Kim gleefully contemplating whether he should've broken his arm to get a quick "exit". Good thing Seoyul has him "tied" down, otherwise it would be such a bland drama LoL. 

But I wait for the moment he  acts out because it is the right thing as a human not just the right thing for opportunistic Chief Kim and his machinations.  Did he do that at  with the  goon who pushed HK?  I can't tell.  Him turning into a real man and all that entails  is going to be interesting to watch to say the least.

@RobinM I agree with the comments that the scene KSR with SY together are really daebak. First of all, interesting is that SY said that he was trying to tame KSR. However, I had the impression that SY's action was motivated by something else too. In my opinion, SY was really mad that KSR would think that SY was behind the car accident. We all know that it was the work from the other director (forgot her name). Actually, this is really interesting because we can see that SY is not someone who has thrown overboard his conscience. Moreover, he used his skills as prosecutor in order to show to KSR that he (SY) was much smarter than other prosecutor and KSR. The latter could be caught. So far, KSR had never met someone who was able to send him to jail. So this fight is really interesting. Moreover, he had no problem to accept that GW was not incriminated with the charges. KDR is still acting as a selfish person, but right now he looks like someone righteous. KSR is now witnessing that even by playing dirty like others is not helpful either. His father got betrayed and lost everything by remaining integer so that KSR thought, if he had stopped being good, then nothing bad would have happened. That's where KSR is wrong. It doesn't matter if you are integer and courageous or not, at some point people can be confronted with terrible situations. Director Lee who was a good man couldn't do the dirty work and was pressured so that he became a whistlerblower. Now, KSR took his place and wants to play dirty, yet he will become the ultimate scapegoat if he doesn't manage to change his situation. The more KSR sees injustice, the more it pushes him to stop it. Before, he was dealing with people with a dubious background. For the first time, he is working with honest people. SY is now fighting against the other director and the latter is even betraying the actual CEO. I believe, at some point KSR will realise that he has to fight not just against SY but also against the others as well.

Mr. Righteous, hwaitin', Mr. Righteous, hwaitin'. He is so cool! I was looking forward to him taking on someone higher up, like the Director. Yes, he should have broken his arm.  Even the intern, Hong Ga-eun, while ease dropping, said, "daebak" in an unbelieving way. By the way, even though HGE appears to be sort of not intelligent in the way she does things, she is actually really, really smart. She is a prosecutor, after all. So all 4 leads are super smart, Chief Kim was a child genius, SY was the most effective accounting prosecutor. Chief Kim will be fine with his latest action because in the car ride, the Chinese man and woman were talking about him (not exactly sure, but pretty sure) in the back seats. After seeing a picture of Mr. Righteous on the tablet, the Chinese boss said, "we need an employee like that." So that means the latest heroic of Chief Kim won't go unnoticed. In the drama's synopsis, it talks about how many unusual events put Chief Kim in his position. So a lot of crazy and unexplainable events will continue to happen and will cause the bad guys to pull their hair out. This will be a really fun drama to watch.

As to an earlier comment about how our female lead, Ha-Kyung, still has a dour expression and hasn't smiled yet. I was actually very curious about Nam Sang-Mi, the actress. I went through her list of dramas and decided to marathon her earliest lead role, "Sweet Spy." It was a 12-year old drama and I fell in love with her (I am a guy). Nam must be the best kisser there is (and I have watched a lot of dramas). She has a beautiful smile and dimples. I suppose she will lighten up soon as the preview showed her calling Chief Kim "Mr. Righteous." The top team will be fun to watch; can't wait until next Wednesday.

Hello! I will be hopefully popping into this forum more often to give my support to this internationally underrated drama. After four episodes, this drama has officially hooked me. I was originally sticking to it for NGM and the awesome Chief Kim (and Yul played by JunHo was worth it too), but now I'm certainly on this ship. If I started spazzing about how much I love NGM and Chief Kim, I'd be writing essays so I'll hold off for now. Likewise, for Yul/JunHo too so I'll refrain. Therefore I'd like to give a little love to the actor playing the jerk+immature+spoiled Director's son. He's the epitome of rich boy who was brought up wrong, yet the way he's so afraid of his father and the vulnerability in his eyes ~whoa~ sometimes I feel a teeny bit sorry for him although it was so entertaining when Chief Kim went off on him.

Also, please visit KBS World TV on Youtube to give views and love to Chief Kim. (They actually sub their videos, hooray!) There are a few bts, interviews, and etc beyond what I'm sharing here.

And because it tickles me and makes me happy to read good comments from the domestic k-audience (where everything matters to the cast and crew), sharing the hard work of kkul-jaem here.

Chief Kim Ep 4

201702022242779540_58933b6544e4f_99_20170202230403.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2017-02-02%2Bat%2B4.57.04%2BPM.png

Naver - Osen: Namgoong Min breaks free from a makjang office and tells the chairman's son "Do you know everything goes your away just because you're the chairman's son? 

1. [+2,429, -27] Everything about this drama is refreshing and fun

2. [+2,129, -25] Chief Kim is redefining the meaning of a lead character, it's so much fun

3. [+2,016, -42] Chief Kim, please succeed, go to Denmark and drag Jung Yoora by the hair!!!

4. [+1,142, -29] Ppingponㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+635, -13] Dramas of this genre normally don't do well ratings-wise but Namgoong Min's pretty good. It's the best dramas of the three

6. [+606, -9]ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Too funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThe door-lock trio is cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+490, -9] Not one frustrating moment in this drama ㅋㅋㅋ

201702031021773777_5893e0111e443_99_20170203135104.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2017-02-02%2Bat%2B10.35.19%2BPM.png

Naver - Osen: Chief Kim's CP "Thank you for getting us to the top spot in ratings, Namgoong Min is full of ideas.."

1. [+986, -23] I knew this drama would be entertaining from the previews alone ㅎㅎ Namgoong Min has quite the knack for choosing good projects... Look no further and choose Chief Kim on Wednesdays and Thursdays

2. [+787, -27] Namgoong Min's really funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Hadn't notice the time passing byㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+600, -24] Namgoong Min is a true acting god !ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+506, -16] From antagonist roles to comedy, he's daebak in everything

Source: http://kkul-jaem.blogspot.com/2017/02/spoilers-chief-kim-missing-9-saimdang_2.html

Ep 1

Spoiler

Chief Kim (Pilot)

0000942094_001_20170125230404734.jpg
Screen%2BShot%2B2017-01-25%2Bat%2B3.36.12%2BPM.png

Naver - tv Report: 'Chief Kim', Namgoong Min, from a pickpocket expert to a chief at a big company 

1. [+1,459, -30] Namgoong Min went from doing supporting roles to secondary lead then to doing lead roles eventually. Hope more actors are as patient as him

2. [+973, -25] Didn't expect much.. but this drama's freaking funny..  I burst out laughing at the helium gas ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+775, -21] Such a hilarious drama ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+703, -30] The pilot broadcast is fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋ As expected of Namgoong Min~~ I'm tuning in tomorrow too

5. [+649, -23] I love dramas like this. I couldn't stop laughing at the helium in the end. Namgoong Min is jjang

6. [+140, -6] Is this drama any good? I gave Missing 9 a try but it's not my type. I have nothing to watch now after Legend of the Blue Sea.. Is this a comedy?

7. [+142, -9] I love that there's a drama I catch watch and laugh along with amidst our current situation. Defendant on Mondays and Tuesdays, Chief Kim on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Junho did well in 'Memory', his acting here is pretty good too

8. [+133, -7] I can't forget his face in the end ㅋㅋㅋ

1485352772911566.jpg

Naver - tv Report: Namgoong Min in his natural habitat, 'Chief Kim' crashes Wednesdays and Thursdays 

1. [+1,623, -41] The reactions are already explosive. Kim Sung Ryong chief-nim who dreams of moving to Denmark^^

2. [+1,519, -42] Comedy, thriller and melo.. Namgoong Min is endearing in any genre

3. [+1,000, -41] I see Ahn Dan Tae

4. [+881, -37]ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Can't help but laugh again seeing the screen caps

5. [+651, -41] I've only seen the highlight but I can already tell I'm gonna love this drama!

6. [+208, -7] I only realized how wide his acting spectrum was after seeing him other roles other than crazy, antagonist ones... He's a natural in comedy too

7. [+191, -8] I'm choosing this over Missing 9. I burst out laughing at the helium scene yesterday. Thank you for the laughter Chief Kim^^ Looking forward to the coming episodes~~

8. [+172, -9] 7.8% rating for a first episode is pretty good I must say! My belly hurt from laughing ㅎㅎI'm sure the ratings will easily break through double digits

Source: http://kkul-jaem.blogspot.com/2017/01/spoilers-missing-9-chief-kim-pilot.html

Ep 2

Spoiler

Chief Kim Ep 2

0000231636_001_20170126231111239.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2017-01-26%2Bat%2B4.38.27%2BPM.png

Naver - Sports Seoul: 'Chief Kim' Namgoong Min goes through up and down on first day of work... suddenly righteous 

1. [+1,594, -40] Daebak. This drama hits all the right spots, it's hilarious! Chief Kim must have super powers in the last part! ㅎㅎ

2. [+1,255, -6] This drama is really funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+975, -31] Freaking fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+877, -26] It keeps getting better ㅋㅋㅋ I'm reminded of Chief Ra in Rude Miss Young Ae ㅋㅋㅋChief Kim and Chief Ra would be funny together ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+425 -10] Chief Kim over Saimdang and Missing 9

6. [+362, -8] I giggled too when blood started trickling down ㅋㅋㅋChief Kim is the best ♥

7. [+360, -9] Idols wouldn't get hate if their acting was as good as Junho... he's daebak

8. [+289, -11] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWhy is Namgoong Min damn funny? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Source: http://kkul-jaem.blogspot.com/2017/01/spoilers-missing-9-chief-kim.html

Ep 3

Spoiler

Chief Kim Ep 3

201702012306981118_1_99_20170201230703.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2017-02-01%2Bat%2B4.01.31%2BPM.png

Naver - Mydaily: "Tax evasion charges!"... Namgoong Min gets arrested 

1. [+1,860, -29] Namgoong Min's most legendary character after Nam Gyu Man ㅋㅋ

2. [+1,648, -38] Chief Kim ㅋㅋㅋ It's been a while since KBS put out a good drama ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ No words needed for Namgoong Min, Lee Junho's quite good, the supporting characters are daebak. Already looking forward to tomorrow

3. [+1,323, -24] My father doesn't watch dramas but for the first time in years, he came out to the living room to watch Chief Kim ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+1,177, -26] Such a fun drama. The manhwa in the end are fun too ㅋㅋ

5. [+1,101, -36] Chief Kim for Wed and Thur!

6. [+344, -15] It's random and funny that Junho suddenly fell in love ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+285, -7] I seriously don't get Nam Sang Mi's character. I'd hate to work in the same office as her

0000698928_001_20170202072907238.jpg

Naver - Xports News: There's a reason for Chief Kim's 5% rise in ratings 

1. [+241, -1] Fun drama, ratings will soon hit 20%

2. [+196, -1] Was trying to find something to watch, I'm so glad I came across Chief Kim^^
You must watch this if you need to de-stress~~♡

3. [+177, -2] Namgoong Min would've been nominated for the Daesang if this was aired later in the year

4. [+166, -1] The pacing is refreshing and fun~

5. [+152, -1] Saimdang is so boring, Chief Kim's popularity will keep on increasing

6. [+65, 0] Wow! The ratings went from last week's 7.2% to this episode's 12.8%, that's a 5.6% increase ㄷㄷI remember 'Queen of the Office' starring Kim Hye Soo was aired early in the year but she won the Daesang anyway! It's catching up fast with Saimdang, that's amazing! ㅋㅋ this drama is super funny

Source: http://kkul-jaem.blogspot.com/2017/02/spoilers-chief-kim-missing-9-saimdang.html

Let me know if I'm doing anyone a disfavor by posting these here, or if they've already been posted and I can always edit-delete.

Now will be waiting for next week! :grin:

10 hours ago, tofuetoffee said:

Hello! I will be hopefully popping into this forum more often to give my support to this internationally underrated drama. After four episodes, this drama has officially hooked me. I was originally sticking to it for NGM and the awesome Chief Kim (and Yul played by JunHo was worth it too), but now I'm certainly on this ship. If I started spazzing about how much I love NGM and Chief Kim, I'd be writing essays so I'll hold off for now. Likewise, for Yul/JunHo too so I'll refrain. Therefore I'd like to give a little love to the actor playing the jerk+immature+spoiled Director's son. He's the epitome of rich boy who was brought up wrong, yet the way he's so afraid of his father and the vulnerability in his eyes ~whoa~ sometimes I feel a teeny bit sorry for him although it was so entertaining when Chief Kim went off on him.

Also, please visit KBS World TV on Youtube to give views and love to Chief Kim. (They actually sub their videos, hooray!) There are a few bts, interviews, and etc beyond what I'm sharing here.

And because it tickles me and makes me happy to read good comments from the domestic k-audience (where everything matters to the cast and crew), sharing the hard work of kkul-jaem here.

Chief Kim Ep 4

Naver - Osen: Namgoong Min breaks free from a makjang office and tells the chairman's son "Do you know everything goes your away just because you're the chairman's son? 

1. [+2,429, -27] Everything about this drama is refreshing and fun

2. [+2,129, -25] Chief Kim is redefining the meaning of a lead character, it's so much fun

3. [+2,016, -42] Chief Kim, please succeed, go to Denmark and drag Jung Yoora by the hair!!!

4. [+1,142, -29] Ppingponㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+635, -13] Dramas of this genre normally don't do well ratings-wise but Namgoong Min's pretty good. It's the best dramas of the three

6. [+606, -9]ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Too funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThe door-lock trio is cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+490, -9] Not one frustrating moment in this drama ㅋㅋㅋ

Naver - Osen: Chief Kim's CP "Thank you for getting us to the top spot in ratings, Namgoong Min is full of ideas.."

1. [+986, -23] I knew this drama would be entertaining from the previews alone ㅎㅎ Namgoong Min has quite the knack for choosing good projects... Look no further and choose Chief Kim on Wednesdays and Thursdays

2. [+787, -27] Namgoong Min's really funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Hadn't notice the time passing byㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+600, -24] Namgoong Min is a true acting god !ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+506, -16] From antagonist roles to comedy, he's daebak in everything

Source: http://kkul-jaem.blogspot.com/2017/02/spoilers-chief-kim-missing-9-saimdang_2.html

Ep 1

Hide contents

Chief Kim (Pilot)

Naver - tv Report: 'Chief Kim', Namgoong Min, from a pickpocket expert to a chief at a big company 

1. [+1,459, -30] Namgoong Min went from doing supporting roles to secondary lead then to doing lead roles eventually. Hope more actors are as patient as him

2. [+973, -25] Didn't expect much.. but this drama's freaking funny..  I burst out laughing at the helium gas ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+775, -21] Such a hilarious drama ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+703, -30] The pilot broadcast is fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋ As expected of Namgoong Min~~ I'm tuning in tomorrow too

5. [+649, -23] I love dramas like this. I couldn't stop laughing at the helium in the end. Namgoong Min is jjang

6. [+140, -6] Is this drama any good? I gave Missing 9 a try but it's not my type. I have nothing to watch now after Legend of the Blue Sea.. Is this a comedy?

7. [+142, -9] I love that there's a drama I catch watch and laugh along with amidst our current situation. Defendant on Mondays and Tuesdays, Chief Kim on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Junho did well in 'Memory', his acting here is pretty good too

8. [+133, -7] I can't forget his face in the end ㅋㅋㅋ

Naver - tv Report: Namgoong Min in his natural habitat, 'Chief Kim' crashes Wednesdays and Thursdays 

1. [+1,623, -41] The reactions are already explosive. Kim Sung Ryong chief-nim who dreams of moving to Denmark^^

2. [+1,519, -42] Comedy, thriller and melo.. Namgoong Min is endearing in any genre

3. [+1,000, -41] I see Ahn Dan Tae

4. [+881, -37]ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Can't help but laugh again seeing the screen caps

5. [+651, -41] I've only seen the highlight but I can already tell I'm gonna love this drama!

6. [+208, -7] I only realized how wide his acting spectrum was after seeing him other roles other than crazy, antagonist ones... He's a natural in comedy too

7. [+191, -8] I'm choosing this over Missing 9. I burst out laughing at the helium scene yesterday. Thank you for the laughter Chief Kim^^ Looking forward to the coming episodes~~

8. [+172, -9] 7.8% rating for a first episode is pretty good I must say! My belly hurt from laughing ㅎㅎI'm sure the ratings will easily break through double digits

Source: http://kkul-jaem.blogspot.com/2017/01/spoilers-missing-9-chief-kim-pilot.html

Ep 2

Hide contents

Chief Kim Ep 2

Naver - Sports Seoul: 'Chief Kim' Namgoong Min goes through up and down on first day of work... suddenly righteous 

1. [+1,594, -40] Daebak. This drama hits all the right spots, it's hilarious! Chief Kim must have super powers in the last part! ㅎㅎ

2. [+1,255, -6] This drama is really funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+975, -31] Freaking fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+877, -26] It keeps getting better ㅋㅋㅋ I'm reminded of Chief Ra in Rude Miss Young Ae ㅋㅋㅋChief Kim and Chief Ra would be funny together ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+425 -10] Chief Kim over Saimdang and Missing 9

6. [+362, -8] I giggled too when blood started trickling down ㅋㅋㅋChief Kim is the best ♥

7. [+360, -9] Idols wouldn't get hate if their acting was as good as Junho... he's daebak

8. [+289, -11] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWhy is Namgoong Min damn funny? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Source: http://kkul-jaem.blogspot.com/2017/01/spoilers-missing-9-chief-kim.html

Ep 3

Hide contents

Chief Kim Ep 3

Naver - Mydaily: "Tax evasion charges!"... Namgoong Min gets arrested 

1. [+1,860, -29] Namgoong Min's most legendary character after Nam Gyu Man ㅋㅋ

2. [+1,648, -38] Chief Kim ㅋㅋㅋ It's been a while since KBS put out a good drama ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ No words needed for Namgoong Min, Lee Junho's quite good, the supporting characters are daebak. Already looking forward to tomorrow

3. [+1,323, -24] My father doesn't watch dramas but for the first time in years, he came out to the living room to watch Chief Kim ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+1,177, -26] Such a fun drama. The manhwa in the end are fun too ㅋㅋ

5. [+1,101, -36] Chief Kim for Wed and Thur!

6. [+344, -15] It's random and funny that Junho suddenly fell in love ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+285, -7] I seriously don't get Nam Sang Mi's character. I'd hate to work in the same office as her

Naver - Xports News: There's a reason for Chief Kim's 5% rise in ratings 

1. [+241, -1] Fun drama, ratings will soon hit 20%

2. [+196, -1] Was trying to find something to watch, I'm so glad I came across Chief Kim^^
You must watch this if you need to de-stress~~♡

3. [+177, -2] Namgoong Min would've been nominated for the Daesang if this was aired later in the year

4. [+166, -1] The pacing is refreshing and fun~

5. [+152, -1] Saimdang is so boring, Chief Kim's popularity will keep on increasing

6. [+65, 0] Wow! The ratings went from last week's 7.2% to this episode's 12.8%, that's a 5.6% increase ㄷㄷI remember 'Queen of the Office' starring Kim Hye Soo was aired early in the year but she won the Daesang anyway! It's catching up fast with Saimdang, that's amazing! ㅋㅋ this drama is super funny

Source: http://kkul-jaem.blogspot.com/2017/02/spoilers-chief-kim-missing-9-saimdang.html

Let me know if I'm doing anyone a disfavor by posting these here, or if they've already been posted and I can always edit-delete.

Now will be waiting for next week! :grin:

Thank you for posting this! It's always interesting to see how the k-audiences respond since sometimes there is a huge discrepancy between how k-audience and international audience respond. I'm so happy to see that the drama is doing well! Nam Goong Min getting his shine, yay!!

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2017] Chief Kim 김과장 - on KBS2

@blademan @RobinM I also believe that SY and KSR will be working together in the long run. They are so similar. Notice that the executive director is actually betraying the actual CEO. The CEO's wife was the original CEO, since the company belonged to her father. So KSR will work for her in the end. I have been thinking that his father might have been working for the same company. Notice that as soon as the husband took over the lead, the corruption started.

Because of the advice from many chingus here, i finally watched ep 1-4.. This drama is light and so refreshing without heavy conflict inside. I love Kim' character so much and Nam Gung Min plays his role very well.

And true.. i feel sorry for Ms Yoon. Looks like she always distressed since ep 1. About romance, maybe they put love triangle but i hope they still entertain us til the end.

Chief Kim,U are amazingly GREAT!!!The humour is just my style...I can't contain my laugher everytime i hear his inner voices when the "Hero" is spoken,hilarious...Love the tag game between Sung Ryong and Yool,they are so fun seeing them together!Happy the drama is leading as it totally deserving!!!Can't wait to see how will Sung Ryong will get out of the new problem tomorrow,i hinted based on preview that he wanted to leave the country but might be false...Curious if he will be able to help the Union...Also curious if he will decide to move in with Nam Ho...I don't think Ha Kyung has fallen for Sung Ryong yet,but we see is is starting to accept him as one of her team and comrade even more after seeing him in a new light when he helped with the lawsuit...She is a caring person so of course she will step up...Doubt the romance will have a big imput in the show but more as a subtle side dish and i like it...

Archived