[Drama 2017] Chief Kim 김과장

tompark

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Chi Le said:

i think they change the title to good manager

and i swear this main lead actor and missing 9 main lead actor are so lookalike to me @.@ 

"Good Manager" is the English Title (made for KBS World). "Mister Kim" aka "Chief Kim" is the most accurate translation.. :) 
The official English name is Manager Kim (you can see it in the KBS website link).

On 1/23/2017 at 4:07 PM, Chi Le said:

and i swear this main lead actor and missing 9 main lead actor are so lookalike to me @.@ 

haha. I was wondering earlier if it is the new fashion in Korea to have red hair....

5 hours ago, evie7 said:

I'm excited to watch the premier tomorrow .

@evie7 my sister.. me too...!

KBS World just posted this short piece with Junho dancing....
I love the interaction between Namgoong Min and Junho...

8 hours ago, Miky88 said:

Any feedback after the Pilot episode?Couldn't see it yet for lack of time but i'm gonna check it out this weekend for sure!!!

I haven't seen anything about it either, but will watch Friday when both episodes are subbed.

@0ly40 Thanks for the ost. I love it

@glee77 Thanks for the rating, I how it goes up.

6 hours ago, Chi Le said:

just finish watching the first episode. its not bad but over dramatic isnt my thing. the 2pm guy is quite good.

Over dramatic? The genre is comedy as well, I didn't see any thing over dramatized. 

OKkso I finally watched the frist 2 episodes. I don't know what to think still... I di dnot really enoyed episode 1. The comedy aspect was a bit over the top for me. Plus it was only Chief Kim's part that was over the top; the rest was ok, sometimes gloomy. Episode 2 was much better. Things are starting to get into place. But still not too sure about it; it kinda went into too many different directions.

We'll see...

I liked Junho's acting once again. I thought he was the most "natural" of them all.

Spoiler

As an idol, I dislike him. I mean not because he is an idol but I don't like his music at all. Personal preference really. But he is such a GOOD actor!

That ending at ep. 02 where Chief Kim thought his blood was Kimchi sauce was hilarious! A bit morbid but couldn't help see it as a jab at most K-Drama tropes LoL! The fact that he flopped about like a fish & proceeded to walk a few steps was OTT but I guess that's what makes this Drama oddly entertaining(?) I wasn't hooked on the first ep. but it takes time to grow on you is all I can say...

2PM's Junho plays a jerk & don't know if it's me but Goongmin look slightly pissed whenever Junho's character talks down to him or pokes/prods/throws stuff at him etc LoL:tongue: The Brown suit Goongmin wore reminds me of KBS' Drama My Lawyer, Mr. Joe:D 

I was going to wait, but caved in and watched the first two episodes. I love overdramatic acting and Nam Gong Min is so natural at it! He's extremely versatile and believable in every role he plays. He was creepy and scary in the Girl Who Sees Smell and hilarious in Beautiful Gong Shim. Even his cameo in Doctor Crush was memorable. I'm already loving his overdramatic performance in Chief Kim. Excited to see more of him!

Junho is pretty good at being the bad guy!

1 hour ago, fluffychim1013 said:

I was going to wait, but caved in and watched the first two episodes. I love overdramatic acting and Nam Gong Min is so natural at it! He's extremely versatile and believable in every role he plays. He was creepy and scary in the Girl Who Sees Smell and hilarious in Beautiful Gong Shim. Even his cameo in Doctor Crush was memorable. I'm already loving his overdramatic performance in Chief Kim. Excited to see more of him!

Junho is pretty good at being the bad guy!

I started watching this because of NGM . He was so natural and hillarious. Other actors also played their role so well that this drama has become one of my anticipated drama on wed thursday :o

Archived