[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 hour ago, MrKobegiant said:

did JG post om IG often during weekends?

@MrKobegiant I won't really say it's a pattern but there have been times he posted on Sundays, so I call it 'JG's Sunday Posts' lol. He's actually online today as he commented on Robert Holley's IG video- the interview he did with JG and Milla for KBS.

By the way, last night I re-watched JG's past episode of 'Golden Fishery' back in 2009. He talked a bit about 'love life'. I'll put the link of the clip in the spoiler below :wub:

Spoiler

Cr: JGFamily FB

Look at his reaction when Kang Ho Dong and the other host tried to 'corner' him to confess about his 'relationship' with BoA and spill any details about any of his relationships lol... he tried to cutely distract everybody by saying he's hungry hahaha... he actually said that BoA was like a little sister for him quite diretly, now compare it to the reaction he had during the SAF Best Couple Award Interview with LHJ where he only gave us the 'caught-up' smiles and laughter.

And... this statement from 5:43- 5:48: 'I always ate with acquaintances. Only when I invited acquaintances we were together'. HA! Where's our baker-traitor HJH?

when he likes someone, he'll have the obvious 'hearteu eyes' hahaha... (6:35)

I read some recent posts about Milla visiting the DMZ (Demilitarized Zone; the border between the North and the South) and Joon Gi spontaneously *and thoughtfully* gave her his personal North Face jacket when he heard about her plan because it would be very cold up there. Milla wore the jacket and there's an article posted on this sweet gesture JG did for her :wub:. JG was once assigned to the DMZ during his Military Service year and it seems indeed a cold cold place during winter time. It looks like their friendship is getting closer... which is really nice. And that reminds me of the JG Crew jacket our JE was spotted wearing during the BTS of the forced kiss on her birthday, too... :wink:

8 hours ago, chi13lou said:

Less than 2 days to go, so don't forget to vote 24 times for each category JoonGi, IU and SHR at nominated in at the Soompi Awards

Best Idol Actor: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=16 Baekhyun - First Place

Best Adaption: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=18 First Place 

Best Drama OST: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=22 First Place 

Best Bromance: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=23 JoonGi/NJH - Third Place 

Second Lead Syndrome: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=24 KHN - First Place  

Best Kiss: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=25 Second Place (we can do better than this, right?)

Spottoon Best Couple: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=26  JoonU - NO RANKING (WHY?)

Actor of the Year: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=27 JoonGi - NO RANKING (we can bring him back to the top 3)

Actress of the Year: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=28 IU - Third Place

Drama of the year: https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=29 Second Place (we can overcome the lead if each of us casts our 24 votes diligently)

Sorry to sound like a nag but we loved SHR despite all the heartbreaks and heartaches it gave us, and more importantly we love JoonU, so despite it being so tedious, let's VOTE, VOTE, VOTE. Don't forget that only the FIRST PLACE WINNERS will send videos thanking fans for making them win so it's another opportunity for us to see them once again.

and for those with accounts in Line, you can also vote once a day for Soompi through your account

@Aartee22 @addaxi @akinahana89 @angelangie @ani1711 @ann4th @arsdf @astrantia @bapkim @bitofmadness @briseis @car148 @caramelovers07 @CD Love @cesar33 @chelseab @cherrynea @chi13lou @dea97 @Delulu_jie2830 @desvlo @dlwnsrl88 @eunki @edensor @fanatic2003 @freckledcontessa @gabriela lemus@gayatritunggadewi @gentlelily12 @gwiyeowooh @Hanv77  @Heyminc @i11ega11yb1onde @iliveforsosoo @jenny kim @jjingjjang @kilovekyo @kriswu @krysyuy @ktiminie @ladyfriday @lekarz @liddi @loveandpeace09 @lunaluna33 @LyraYoo @meahri_1 @riuenu@jetsu @enigmaticangel @tinniet @Lampel @Siracusa @whyo @edensor @Killa92  @missdharma @nakanna @moonsi @mooncookies24 @moonlovers @q4q4 @Diana Blanche @lanjung @Joseph Lim @nicoletm @JGiGrande @MrKobegiant @Thirzazha94 @starcandy0516 @gendhisputih @meandheart @michellelke @innrukia @momono7 @chelleshawol @sublimelyheureuse @perfectlyimperfecttrooper @jiyue @Erin45 @marimari00 @tltata @cunyu75moon @ladybirdz @phenyl @Tata Lata @meeibe16 @vero82 @sammi1029 @crazyshell @sosooyah19 @Gabi Bros @nightwitch @krisanyuanita @UmmiN @Mona Ys @teta_2710 @aimwanie @Anabelle Paramita @jgje @darker91 @JGEn_sync @NoonaE @cmluv @violet90 @ellebanana @farida1012 @KatKat09 @yhiyori1221 @thinke @realmsoflove @yumezu @Nita Fransisca @shabbychic @cuteahjumma @simplyme_crazyme @redfrommars @booho @ladylia257 @NoonaE @NerinaC @qwenli  @ktcjdrama @allets17 @scarletcryz @cagedfayth @CG hil @Kim Anh Lyne @Silvermaine @uttarichen @shamelessmiss @etoonze @mawy @Christabelita @emeraldblue @salm0n @smileysosoo @17ncbm @kongnamul @ilovecoffeeandbooks @lily120 @samtrocino @naun81 @Huythanh Yu @pixelsticks @JoonU_shipper @jen459 @lulu0516 @junemoonstone @lylunglinh @rubi89 @Cassy P @Mollydud @violina @19gendon - Welcome to all JoonU thread newbies!     

Why the "Spottoon Best couple and Actor of the Year" no ranking? Btw, I already finished my voting for them. Is it possible that they are way too far from  the rest? I mean in top 10, we only mention the top 3 because that is all we needed and important. Then, it means we have to vote more? Just needs clarification. Thanks!

• Like 9

8 hours ago, chi13lou said:

Less than 2 days to go, so don't forget to vote 24 times for each category JoonGi, IU and SHR at nominated in at the Soompi Awards  

i've done my part. hehehehehe.. will need to bring all MLSHR casts to the top 3!

16 hours ago, NerinaC said:

Happy weekend ... its so quiet after all the hetic with tw fm n concert. Tho I do kinda sad with no MLSHR cast at JG RE premier... no crumbs from JE N jG... I was kinda predicted it tbh... coz they wont make it so obvious... not just yet. Especially with no real news about Ji eun shi relationship. Ninja mode is on I guess. So to fill the quiet weekend I wanna share fmv 

dont be sad chingu.. since there is really no other celebrities there makes me feel better. no one invited. only JG and Milla and Paul. so for JE to come, it will raise suspicious wasn't it.  

14 hours ago, caramelovers07 said:

About sweating part, could we suggest JE to join @riuenu @aimwanie @simplyme_crazyme byeonte group? LOL!!

And yeahhhh!! Why she was so shy to talk about him in front of himself??? LOL!! You're nervous right, JE niee?? Hahahaha, or maybe couldn't look at his eyes when you talk about him?? Because you'll start to blushing and become giddy again?? LOL!!

Yeah yeah yeahh!! It's first time for me too to see an actor who say want have another project with his co-star. I mean it give the co-star his highest praise!! Omo!!

So does JE!! She's quite workaholic & perfectionist too!! Even when she was in Infinity Challenge, when she must prepared a song with Park Myung Soo (senior entertainer), she wrote a slow song but she ended wrote another song that he wanted (PMS want an upbeat song, so he could mix it with his EDM factory. LOL). And yeah, she locked herself at studio to make a new song & just eat some bananas when she was hungry. LOL. And even when they recorded, JE was quite strict to PMS, she want anything perfect, and did not hesitate to ask him retake it again till she felt satisfied. LOL. Even PMS's pride was lil' hurt because he was senior after all but must retake & retake again. LOL, but it's not a waste after all their music won first place in Infinity Challenge Music Festival, and sweep Korean Music Chart for being number 1. 

So muchh anticipating JE's new album for sure!! Will she suprised us and sweep Korean Music Chart again? So curious with her album concept, beside I like her musics, I'm curious too, Will we get a BIG CRUMBS from her new album concept & songs?? Hehehehe, will check it out for sure!

And so much anticipating JG's new drama also. I loveeeee FBI's and detective's stuff!! And of course because his action skills are always top notch!! But pleaaaseeee no love line. I'm not ready yet to watch him with another queen...

leaders of the byeontae group is pretty much busy on weekend. hahahahhaa.

i also anticipating her new album!!!! i wish she have more songs like friday. never bored with it and it just so sweet. and yeah. hope there is crumb we can find on her new album! lets prayyyyyyyyy!

1 hour ago, marimari00 said:

Went through JE's YouTube vids and found out that one of her besties is dating Lee Dong Gun with a 13 year gap. He wrote the sweetest message to his fans about dating her bestie and I teared up a bit imagining JG writing it for JE.  I changed the name to fit our delulu* :flushed:

sorry to cut your quote. hey.. dont you guys notice THAT HER BESTIES IS ALL INTO OLDER MAN? thats including her ofc. hahaha. sulli with choiza. ji yeon with lee dong gun. so, lets hope ji eun with joon gi. kekeke. 

1 hour ago, marimari00 said:

I remember her saying that she wants to find someone who's just like her Dad so I've been trying to look for pics of him and he really doesn't look his age. If JE won't, we will go get him for her!!!

we will for sure!!!! 

27 minutes ago, NoonaE said:

@MrKobegiant I won't really say it's a pattern but there have been times he posted on Sundays, so I call it 'JG's Sunday Posts' lol. He's actually online today as he commented on Robert Holley's IG video- the interview he did with JG and Milla for KBS.

By the way, last night I re-watched JG's past episode of 'Golden Fishery' back in 2009. He talked a bit about 'love life'. I'll put the link of the clip in the spoiler below :wub:

I read some recent posts about Milla visiting the DMZ (Demilitarized Zone; the border between the North and the South) and Joon Gi spontaneously *and thoughtfully* gave her his personal North Face jacket when he heard about her plan because it would be very cold up there. Milla wore the jacket and there's an article posted on this sweet gesture JG did for her :wub:. JG was once assigned to the DMZ during his Military Service year and it seems indeed a cold cold place during winter time. It looks like their friendship is getting closer... which is really nice. And that reminds me of the JG Crew jacket our JE was spotted wearing during the BTS of the forced kiss on her birthday, too... :wink:

hahahhahahaha. he pretty much online and lurking on tagged pictures and vdeos i guess since he also commenting on Milla's today post. he did just smiling and laughing when LHJ asking them.. but when KHD asked him, he just change the topic just like that. these two~~ suspicious~~

yess.. he give her that north face jacket. he indeed very close to them now. even milla ask him to call her whenever he touch down LA to return the warm treats. i watched Milla's igstory and indeed. she said its sooo coold and windyy.. i wish i can go there. 

• Like 12

5 hours ago, sublimelyheureuse said:

Since I really don't know if what I'm about to write goes beyond the bounds of decency for this forum, I'll use the spoiler tag for my thoughts:

Hide contents

Does anyone else think Lee Joon-gi looked "sexed up" the night of his Taiwan fan meeting? The way he was gazing at Lee Ji-eun, the way he was holding himself (somewhat awkwardly), and his energy levels all seemed to me like an animal with sex on the brain.

Toward the end of the evening, he reminded me of a racehorse: super-fit and hot to trot. From personal experience, horses in this kind of shape are hard to control and combinations of mind-tricks and letting them run are the best choices for staying in one piece around the creatures. But earlier in the program, staring at Lee Ji-eun, he seemed like a mix of laser-focused and buttery goo. Like whatever she wanted he would do. He had no problem charging up the stairs to get her, but then he switched into another mode, one that was all about her and him. ("So, what do think of me? No, really. What are your thoughts about me?")

At her concert, he was intent on providing a favor to her, more than he appeared concerned with himself. As @MrKobegiant noted, Lee Joon-gi was smooth enough to be a politician-in-the-making. At his own fan meeting, though, the energy shifted, to something less "proper" (like their outfits). Maybe the rocker attire threw me, but I swear those hooded looks were all about sex.

What do other Stargazers perceive?

I think you might be right. If I remember correctly, that when he went to LJE, his upper three (3) buttons were opened. Before, I think it's normal but when someone here posted that he is not usually doing it then I find it strange because psychologically, although I am not psychology person. He is like saying to her, "I am sexy. Can you also see and feel it?" :wink: 

Everybody sing, "I'm too sexy for my love, too sexy for my love. Too sexy, yeah pussycat!" 

I can understand your thought. I hope no one here is under "PG" or Parental Guidance.:D

Also, someone posted here the YT where IU said that he is attracted to the guy who is showing his collarbone. So that is why, LJG showed it to her. 

• Like 12

Hey friends!! It's been quite a time to be a SooSo shipper, hasn't it? I've been voting for things religiously, and I'm glad to see some payoff and recognition for our beautiful couple!! I've finally gotten my act together and finished my SooSo modern epilogue fic~ Link is below:

As You Held Onto Me

Before: He sits with her until the sun peeks through that place where the earth ends and the sky begins. Soo doesn’t lean on him; that’s a level of familiarity she won’t allow herself. But he’s here with her, he’s warm and alive. He says he belongs to her. He stands beside her when she is alone. He takes arrows meant for her. And though the grain-sized baby inside of her stops her from reaching out for him, her fragile heart holds onto him with all its might.

//

After: Is it possible to miss people you have no recollection of? She’s living, breathing proof.

Or; a stitched together, soft epilogue.

[read here]

• Like 12

3 hours ago, akinahana89 said:
One thing I'd like to point out about this "coincidence"... other than Ji Mong's words about "there is no such thing as coincidence" is that... to make IU's favorite number with Joon Gi's light purple light stick, you need TWO halves to make one whole. Much like love, much like what becoming a couple entails, and much like.... my list of "coincidental" TWOs from back in October.

It took me quite some time to dig it up again, but here it is:

Since October, we've noticed even more TWO coincidences... haven't we? ^^ Like TWO meetings in Taiwan as one of those coincidences that immediately came to mind. Hehe~

Since it mentioned that LJE/IU's favorite number is 8, the same with me, is that why LJG changed the date of his FM from January 20 to 08? So that he can show and tell to her that, "You are so special to me that I am willing to go as far as the eclipse taken you."? Well, all I can say is, "You are so amazing, Oppa!!!" (Mwah, mwah...):heart:

Edited by akinahana89
Mod Edit: Please don't quote images!
  • Like 11

Happy good Sunday all!!

So..I want to give loves and hugs to captain @akinahana89 and @mooncookies24 for the posts..made me smile and grinning..and makes me more delulu..hahahaha..lol.

I just hope when JG oppa lurking through IG he skipped about the bracelet things..we don't want him to let the bracelet off just because the news leaked..hehehehe (lolololol). Anyway..JG oppa and IU really in a quiet-lay low mode on...just hoping that @chi13lou and our's daily chants would come true very soon...or if not...I will still hope the best for them both.

And what's with the Spottoon best couple? and actor of the year? really? why they're not even ranked? I mean....but...okay..I won't say anything....it's just that...*sigh* well, I'm not going to point out others flaws now...will keep on voting and praying.

Again...happy weekend to all dear Stargazers!!:heart:

• Like 16

11 hours ago, emerald_2 said:

Daily voting done.

Question, will this be an event? will there be a Soompi Awards ceremony? 

If none, how do they confer the awards to the winning actors & drama?

10 hours ago, chi13lou said:

@akinahana89 can explain it better but I believe she mentioned before that there is a ceremony and the winners usually send a video thanking the fans. I guess they are informed beforehand of their victory to have the video ready for the ceremony.

There actually isn't much of a ceremony that happens when the awards end. In previous years, the winners are contacted by Soompi and sent a trophy for their win. Some choose to send in thank you video messages to the fans while others politely decline to do so - it all depends on their schedule, I assume. When all that is done, the results of the awards are simply posted in an article and, if applicable, the thank you video message is attached to its respective categories.

• Like 15

On 1/14/2017 at 10:35 PM, mooncookies24 said:

Morning All Stargazers,

Our Little JoonU FBI Community has a new invention..kkk..not sure it already been discuss before..so uri Senior Investigating Officer @Thirzazha94  also have nick name black widow...LOL.she spotted something interesting one - bracelet

The bracelet we believe it was new after a long2 investigation process...lololol..first we search the first time he spotted wear that bracelet and:

This one, after Yokohama FM or Japan FM (21,22,24) Wait for sure i will share also his schedule on Dec 2016

and after that we will discuss it on spoiler..lets me try first..bc i never use hidden - spoiler..hehehe

Thanks to all our investigating team that i cant mention one by one bc not all is soompi member, there one secret agent - Scarlet Witch :D

And LOVE U ALL STARGAZERS..HAPPY SUPER SUNDAY..HAVE A GREAT DAY

BBJX CURSE/BLESSING COME TRUE!! Dont forget to keep voting at soompi awards :heart:

Hmmm... 

Love it!!!

Can I say that I am very happy for them? Is this the first time that LJG wear these kind of accessories most especially if someone gave it to him? Just curious. Thanks!

Edited by akinahana89
Mod Edit: Do not quote images!
  • Like 8

9 hours ago, chi13lou said:

We've been spoiled by eating cake the past two weekends. Hopefully by next weekend we will have another crumb or cake delivery from JoonGi thru his FM.

Don't you think silence on their end this weekend is better for us in the long run?

6 hours ago, shamelessmiss said:

Let's just take the 'break' to catch up with our actual friends in real life or to finish the book that's been there on the bedside table, stuff like that. What happened in taiwan really made me disconnect somehow because i was always online. Now that they're kind of laying low, i have time to read and watch other dramas. Well, it's really up to you. Anyway, i do miss them but i just watch the drama again like last night and YT videos of them. It helps somehow.:blush:

LOL, yeaahh, think we must do some diet now. LOL. Sometimes, when two in love are being separated for a while, they will miss each other a lot, and realized how strong it is their feeling toward each other. And for us, at least we are given some time to backtrack our crumbs so far and do some analysis. Even, we could found new crumbs from their individual past interview like @Cassy P did. So keep fightin' guyss!! We will be their shipper that transcends time & space too right? LOL!! (And for me, I could make some new FMV. LOL!!)

7 hours ago, sublimelyheureuse said:

Since I really don't know if what I'm about to write goes beyond the bounds of decency for this forum, I'll use the spoiler tag for my thoughts:

Reveal hidden contents

Does anyone else think Lee Joon-gi looked "sexed up" the night of his Taiwan fan meeting? The way he was gazing at Lee Ji-eun, the way he was holding himself (somewhat awkwardly), and his energy levels all seemed to me like an animal with sex on the brain.

Toward the end of the evening, he reminded me of a racehorse: super-fit and hot to trot. From personal experience, horses in this kind of shape are hard to control and combinations of mind-tricks and letting them run are the best choices for staying in one piece around the creatures. But earlier in the program, staring at Lee Ji-eun, he seemed like a mix of laser-focused and buttery goo. Like whatever she wanted he would do. He had no problem charging up the stairs to get her, but then he switched into another mode, one that was all about her and him. ("So, what do think of me? No, really. What are your thoughts about me?")

At her concert, he was intent on providing a favor to her, more than he appeared concerned with himself. As @MrKobegiant noted, Lee Joon-gi was smooth enough to be a politician-in-the-making. At his own fan meeting, though, the energy shifted, to something less "proper" (like their outfits). Maybe the rocker attire threw me, but I swear those hooded looks were all about sex.

What do other Stargazers perceive?

LOL!! Their physical attraction toward each other is always there, chingu yaa. Their skinship interactions is always HOT & PASSIONATE like you said in spoiler box. I paid attention on their kiss scene again (Don't lie to me kiss scene) and yes, their hands movement toward each other was quite sensual. LOL!! So maybe when he saw JE in that HS hairstyle, for a while he couldn't hold that desire? LOL!!

5 hours ago, akinahana89 said:
One thing I'd like to point out about this "coincidence"... other than Ji Mong's words about "there is no such thing as coincidence" is that... to make IU's favorite number with Joon Gi's light purple light stick, you need TWO halves to make one whole. Much like love, much like what becoming a couple entails, and much like.... my list of "coincidental" TWOs from back in October.

It took me quite some time to dig it up again, but here it is:

Since October, we've noticed even more TWO coincidences... haven't we? ^^ Like TWO meetings in Taiwan as one of those coincidences that immediately came to mind. Hehe~

Yesss yesss...We could add more to that TWOs list now, capt' from SAF events & Concert/FM. Like JG attempted to hold JE's hand (ended with linking arms. LOL) TWO times in SAF Award. Or TWO pose of facing each other while holding hands (first when they were on red carpet and asked to do a romantic pose and second when they were on SAF BTS after Best Couple Award). Or when JG won another TWO awards (beside best couple award) and hold JE's hands TWO times (once for each award that he received) before received the awards.

4 hours ago, MrKobegiant said:
This is LJE's dad. Can anyone see the resemblance to JG? Ring on little finger, permed hair cauliflower shaped and rocker leather jacket. JG putting on weight may look like that too...

And pretty sporty like JG

And her dad has special unique laughing voice too like JG ssi!! LOL!! Don't forget what JE said when she asked what kind of person that she think she  could marry with? She said someone like her dad that he's a humorous person, but serious at the same time. He is free-spirited & look younger than his age. LOL. So surprised, she mentioned it all like described JG ssi. LOL!!

4 hours ago, samtrocino said:

Hello there @caramelovers07! Yesterday night, I found some HD videos of BTS of MLSHR in YT. No subtitles at all. If I remember them right, the owner are box game and SBS. I didn't notice there is also under NAMOO Actors. Maybe you can check it out. Sorry if I can't put the link here. I am not a very techie girl. Maybe LJG can teach me. :D 

No problem, I'll check it out on YT myself!! Thanks a lot chingu yaaa!!

Btw found this JG's old interview (2014)...

There's interview with Haneul too. But JG's news begin on 35:50. He asked about his ideal type on 40:11, and he answered he likes someone who looks pure-hearted, elegant, & intelligent (Like uri JE ssi right??). And to be more important, on 42:40 he was being asked if he would go public if he had a girlfriend? He said he want to, since everyone seems like to be open now. So rather being a secretive, he want to be congratulated by public. He want to try like that since he could make more memories like that. But it was based on his interview June 2014. I dunno if he back to a "secretive" relationship again. LOL. Haven't found his interview in 2015/2016 that stated he doesn't wanna in open relationship yet. LOL.

EDIT: Have already done my daily 24 times vote and from my LINE ID. But when I try to vote from my LINE ID again in another day, it said I've already completed the survey. What's the matter? I think it could be done for once per day right?

Edited by caramelovers07
Added statement in EDIT
  • Like 16

@caramelovers07

i think about being public or not its all depend on who JG dating actually... JG for me a smart guy so he understand the whole consequences of having a relationship being open to all.. our Jiuen also in an open relationship so she get the stake but in my experience if both of the party involve is strong enough there is a minimal damage that can be done..

the downside is everything is connected to your partner.. the project or in Jieun case the song will come back to the other half.. just look at Voldy he really having a tough time when promoting cause the media is all about Jieun and not his music.. this one for me the biggest factor in term of causing their relationship into a mess...

luckily Jiuen is powerful enough so the media did't ask about Voldy or her relationship.. so my conclusion is IF they in relationship i think JG will prefer a secret one with Jiuen up until they really serious or we heard a wedding bell then he will openly admitted about it but if he choose the open dating rule like @meahri_1 said they both can easily be the powerful couple in term of talent , visual and the sweetheart status...

i'm fine with any choice that they make as long as they happy TOGETHER......

• Like 17

JG posted both on his IG and weibo today... promoting his upcoming HK FM :wink: *poking @MrKobegiant, here's his other Sunday's post hehe*

I'm curious how this finale FM will look like since Taiwan FM seems to steal all our attention with Ji Eun-ie's presence already...

I was previously planning to go but work schedule doesn't let me :bawling:. I hope there'll still be JoonU crumbs... though I'm 100 % sure he'll post another 'For You' video afterwards hahaha...

17 hours ago, caramelovers07 said:

Btw guys, need your help. If any of you have good references of MLSHR BTS or anything video about JoonU, could you share it to me the link where I can download it? Prefer in HD... Need it to make some JoonU FMV again. LOL. I do have some MLSHR BTS & other events, but not in HD (rather blurry) or there were some subtitles... I want to make some good quality FMVs. Have already a nice song in my mind.... 

this is the link to the google drive of IU cuts from MLSHR BTS subbed by teamstarcandy all in HD:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B_MPqTlieBhATXlUSVF6blBzR2c

hope it helps!! and i'm surely going to look forward to ur next FMV!! Fighting!!

BBJX CURSE PLS COME TRUE!!! BBJX CURSE PLS COME TRUE!!! BBJX CURSE PLS COME TRUE!!! BBJX CURSE PLS COME TRUE!!! BBJX CURSE PLS COME TRUE!!! BBJX CURSE PLS COME TRUE!!! BBJX CURSE PLS COME TRUE!!! BBJX CURSE PLS COME TRUE!!!BBJX CURSE PLS COME TRUE!!!

• Like 14

This Soompi thread will always be special.

I also hope MLSHR main thread should also be given an award for being  (one of) the most active threads in 2016? 

I'm so glad to have known new friends again in here, as I also see old friends from way back YTBLSS thread to the (rollercoaster ride of ) JoU thread back then. We got together again here.

I am really glad that LJG and LJE got to work together and had given us the most wonderful, electrifying, loving chemistry ever. It so nice too that both of them appreciates us MLSHR fans from all over the world.  

Their team-up inspired us, brought out the artistic talents in us, as proven by the most amazing fan-arts i have ever seen ( i hope Soompi acknowledges them too.) brought out the literary genius in us, as proven by the many wonderful fan-fictions that we get to read, up to now.  Plus all the fanmade videos, memes, collage. Much thanks also for those who provided us with news and translations.

The two of them were evolving so beautifully as we are with them. 

Thank you so much stargazers. group hug. much love.

• Like 21

Whew!  Done voting!  It took me more than an hour to finish as my internet connection is not that good AND to do it 24 times for each category is no joke really.  That's how much we love them, right?  :wub:

It's a family day so I guess most of us are out spending time with our families and friends or catching up with other things (like cleaning the house while hunting the net for whatever JoonU crumb) or simply re-charging.

I lost count how many times I have watched MLSHR the past few days,... and chatting with friends and exchanging notes about certain "unresolved" mysteries (at least for some)  OH MY GOODNESS.  What these two cuties has done to me....to us.

Hmmmm..... JG's latest post.  My Love?  Another singular form???  Kyaaaaaa.   

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

• Like 15

1 hour ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

Whew!  Done voting!  It took me more than an hour to finish as my internet connection is not that good AND to do it 24 times for each category is no joke really.  That's how much we love them, right?  :wub:

It's a family day so I guess most of us are out spending time with our families and friends or catching up with other things (like cleaning the house while hunting the net for whatever JoonU crumb) or simply re-charging.

I lost count how many times I have watched MLSHR the past few days,... and chatting with friends and exchanging notes about certain "unresolved" mysteries (at least for some)  OH MY GOODNESS.  What these two cuties has done to me....to us.

Hmmmm..... JG's latest post.  My Love?  Another singular form???  Kyaaaaaa.   

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

We have the same thought.:) But then again, I wonder what if the "My Love" is an endearment for LJE? He is giving message in his IG together with his invitation for his FM so that no one notices it. I am sorry pyeha but it will never happen because we have the best, among the best FBI in this thread. Moreover, we have also "Treasure Hunters" because they DIG for mysteries. :D:D

• Like 14