[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

1 hour ago, tintin92 said:

i'm so in love with this series :)

has anyone read the novel here? i'm dying to know if it will be a happy ending or not?? :):):) the two cute leads will end up together? but the plot says otherwise :( and they will part ways eventually 

I have not read it. But I have read comments from people who have read it and it has a happy ending. Also, shushengbar gives it a happy ending and they are accurate. 

http://www.books.shushengbar.com/?p=6698

• Like 5

YY saves CQ many times but she never notice it yet.All she know is that YY kill her brother and must take her revenge.But i can see tension between them and i personally think YY is falling for her slowly though initially he just want to use her.I guess he's good at hiding his true feeling.

Well see if CQ found true love with whom?

• Like 6

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

im not sure about that....but it can be seen from the beginning CQ memories are in shambles like @UnniSarah said 

also it seems to that YY is starting to show flickers of interest in CQ earlier than just half way :) lols he is annoy with XY transparent fondness for CQ which is now known Xing Er @whome

The male servant is Liu Yue right? hahaha i have to go home and check again to ensure i get all the name right....damn i better write down in a paper somewhere so i get all the name right and stop confusing you girls lols

Try their official youtube channel which we had posted 1 or 2 pages back :) 

So exciting! :D I am rewatching ep 5 and 6 because CQ fights so well.. or at least the way it was portrayed. lol 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, omiki said:

He did it on purpose to make her yell out in pain, knowing very well that the parrot will imitate it. Also the word, " enough ", like she was telling him to stop. His intention was to let people think that they had done the act, by having the parrot 'report' it.

i think the parrot will play an important role in the drama. Looks very cgi, though. Couldn't they have tried to make it more realistic? The wolves in Ep. 1 looked OK.

Same thots with me, to let people know.

And in the morning when that 'annoying maid' (she is evil and so selfish) deliver the morning breakfast, she saw the stained on the bed sheet. I wonder was that a fake stained, from her blood he cut her finger, or was it real stained? (as stain a proof evidence of 1st nite tog right?)  But I believe YY is not a bad guy who will take advantage without her consent.

OMG this drama getting more and more exciting.

Now I'm praying and waiting for better online drama site to upload as the english sub at YT also not allowed in my country.

• Like 2

In episode 5, Yuwen Yue makes Chu Qiao wash the bed sheet that she had stained, but her inner dialogue says "You're the one who stained it." So they didn't really do the deed "YET". The other maids mock Chu Qiao that even though she had climbed into masters bed, he still makes her do menial tasks. The head maid bullies her sisters so Chu Qiao gets into a fight with her and is about to get injured by her flying hankerchief thing when Yuwen Yue appears and slaps her for her insolence,which makes the head maid happy that Master appears to be on her side. Yuwen Yue tells So Qiao that she will be punished, but in reality he is training her to be more agile and fast.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, minoku2209 said:

Now I'm praying and waiting for better online drama site to upload as the english sub at YT also not allowed in my country.

So am I. I've been looking for the english sub everywhere but can't find any. 

• Like 2

@bebebisous33 -- It's on my radar but I'm holding off for a bit because there's just too much going on with work right now. I love both lead actors as I said on another page but since it's a 60 something episode drama... it can wait. :wink: I'm in no real hurry to jump in just yet. 

But there's no denying it looks good. The martial arts especially.

• Like 6

@mrsyooknit Thank you for the explanation on her name. :)

Today's episodes were soo good. Totally love the scene when they woke up and having to pretend that they slept together, and how he cut her finger on purpose to make everyone misunderstand. :D And the PUNISHMENT he gives her.. He cuts her no slack, but she benefits soo much from it. It's soo heartbreaking that he'll fall for her first and she'll see it later. I mean he's doing soo much and he's already starting to fall for her. He's always saving her. He's like her secret guardian and she doesn't even know that, beside that he's the one who killed her brother. :(

I can't wait to see what happens in 7 and 8. 

• Like 7

13 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

Thank you!! yay! :) 

Hide contents

I have not read it. But I have read comments from people who have read it and it has a happy ending. Also, shushengbar gives it a happy ending and they are accurate. 

http://www.books.shushengbar.com/?p=6698

19 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

smileysShout out to my chingus:) @40somethingahjumma @UnniSarah, @jadecloud@tintin92and  @Ldy Gmerm I thought, you might be interested in this C-dramacrazy monkey, since you liked Princess Wei Youngraccoon

hey hey! :) yes i started this one too :) didn't like the previous ones i watched in the past 3 months and am hoping for a more adventurous romantic journey with this series :) so far loving it :) 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, pawla said:

So am I. I've been looking for the english sub everywhere but can't find any. 

if you can download the raw episode from somewhere , you can have the subs from subscene . com 

Users upload the subtitles everyday. i myself added the first two episodes there for others to use it :) 

and also try fast drama . co they have series with sub i guess :) hope that helps 

• Like 1