Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

the translation for the YT clip of CTH calling BG is wrong along with the timing of the subs it seems. BG never said "oppa" he said that he will watch the show (when it airs). 

Also, the captions say, "is the guest a doll?" and he never mentioned her name. 

EDIT- he did say to her to have fun and then she responded to work hard. 

Wow really poor audio!

• Like 20

10 minutes ago, bellaangel012 said:

the translation for the YT clip of CTH calling BG is wrong along with the timing of the subs it seems. BG never said "oppa" he said that he will watch the show (when it airs). 

I feel as though there was some editing of this clip for some reason, I distrinctly recall reading an article about her appearance on this show and BG just said to have fun while filming.

thanks for pointing that out, i got hurry and learn korean lol

• Like 12

4 hours ago, princesssarang21 said:

I feel like the phone scene with BG was edited maybe they were tooooo much sweeter than what we saw haha so they to cut away some?? CTH new title is BoYoo Shipper CEO haha maybe he knows BG was going to L.A and he's going to miss YJ so much so he video called BG instead of just calling haha

Agree guys.. remember that in some YJie interview after 1n2d shooting n her appearance is cames out of media???? She said that BGmie said to her to have fun filming..N those conversation didn't appear in the last eps right guys???? (Correct me if im wrong coz im still too exited this morning guys eventhough haven't sleep well last night coz BoYoo..hahhaaa)..

N forget to point out about her amazing strength... how can our baby little girl cut those apples with her bare hands.. :w00t:.. 

Edit: the vid already post above by our beloved chinggu @Edith Fabian

• Like 20

8 hours ago, NRGchick said:

I am not surprised by the jump in ratings. 

It was an all out funny laugh-a-thon. 

Sigh....I would imagine the ratings will jump for the AAA once they appear and hopefully they appear together. 

And that epic video call made it!! CTH is more that just a shipper, he knows how to keep the business going hahaha!!

• Like 18

6 minutes ago, Edith Fabian said:

And that epic video call made it!! CTH is more that just a shipper, he knows how to keep the business going hahaha!!

i know right, apart from thanking him to keep our delulu minds active, he deserves a big award in KBS entertainment awards. His casting skills are amazing

• Like 16

Q: When you fall in love, how are you as a man in love?

A: I am a person who will initiate and am not afraid to show love to the woman I love. I will not be too concerned about keeping it under wraps. It's alright to me that people notice it. I can only look at and express love to the woman I love, I'm cool like that, right? Because people have misunderstood, I'd like to say I have been in love before.

Just got this translated in Park Bo Gum Soompi site.. click the spoiler to read the whole interview.. but just took part of the interview.. what you all think??? about how he said this...

he been showing this love for Yoo Jung alots don't you think????

Spoiler

Posted 8 hours ago · Report post

I'm not sure if the Zenith News has been translated; it does not appear to be. So, here's the translation from the Chinese translation that came out some days back. 

PBG's explosive popularity has caused him to be more cautious 

img-fd4b3ae94367b69aae965da8d306cd57_zps

How many times would we normally say thank you to people? We are not talking about saying "thank you" superficially but really meaning it. It won't be too many times, will it? To be thankful for even the little things, this is not easy for everybody. But for PBG, it's a natural thing to do. When he speaks, "thank you" comes out easily and frequently. He's such a humble and thankful youth. After the conclusion of MDBC, we interviewed him. Throughout the interview, he humbly said "thank you" and "I don't deserve this" to every compliment given to him.

The Sunbaenims who have worked with him have all praised him for being such a well-mannered and upright chap. This is not just from the people who have acted with him but also other actors as well. They all have nothing but praise for PBG's character. The difference between his interview and those of others is that, after the interviews, he gets very warm and positive response from the interviewers and his humility that comes across to his interviewers cause the reporters or interviewers to like him and the interviews are light hearted and heartwarming.

At this interview, he said he should have thanked everyone but because of his schedule, he could not help it but have the interviews done together and he expressed his apology. Because you can tell from his eyes that he meant it, you cannot bring yourself to be upset at all. In fact, you feel great compassion for him that he has tried his best to accommodate all our requests.

img-9ccc8a710794b69d851f59a34cf15e43_zps

Following the introduction, PBG answered many questions asked of him.

Q: Although MDBC has received an extremely good reception, still, people can't stop talking about R88, what's your take?

A : I'm very thankful and very happy that people still talk about R88. I still keep in close contact with my R88 family. We have a group sns and we have been chatting and asking after one another and sending encouraging messages to one another.

Q: At the TVN 10th anniversary, the cast of R88 received awards and were there but you were absent due to MDBC filming?

A : It was a great pity I could not attend due to my filming schedule. But the MDBC team made it possible for me to share my joy with my R88 family and everyone else through a video call. I'm very thankful for the support the team has given me. Now that I think about it, I feel apologetic towards them because I called out "wife" in my Crown Prince attire. Should I have been more careful? This did cross my mind.

Q: Both you and GKP have now experienced a successful drama after R88, and both of you have jokingly said you wanted to achieve greater successf, what are your thoughts now?

A: Because we desire to better ourselves, that's why our wish can be fulfilled. GKP is now receiving so much love from many people, I am especially happy for him.

Q: Now people say you are a top star, what are your thoughts?

A: I feel a little lost as to what to think. The more I hear this, the more I realize that I need to think more holistically about things and be consider what I should do. I feel I need to act more responsibly and be cautious. I do not want my popularity to affect those who work with me. I will continue to focus on my acting and to return the love and support given to me through my acting. But I may have to change some things- the way I show mr reciprocation to my fans. I want my fans to know that my heart has not changed at all.

Q: When you fall in love, how are you as a man in love?

A: I am a person who will initiate and am not afraid to show love to the woman I love. I will not be too concerned about keeping it under wraps. It's alright to me that people notice it. I can only look at and express love to the woman I love, I'm cool like that, right? Because people have misunderstood, I'd like to say I have been in love before.

Q: After you step down from Music Bank this year, your fans cannot see you regularly any more. How do you feel about stepping down from MB?

A: I had wanted to be the longest MB MC. So I'm regretful that because of my filming schedule, I had to step down. To be honest, as an actor, it's not easy to meet your fans regularly. As the MC for MB, I could see my fans every week during my journey to work. I'm very thankful to have been blessed with this opportunity. MB has also given me the opportunity to gain in confidence and strength. I will never forget my experience at MB.

Q: You have been working on improving yourself, what kind of actor do you want to be?

A: I want to be an actor that those who have worked with me want to work with again. I fully appreciate that success of a project is not based on my own effort alone. I want to tell everyone that I will continue to work harder and to improve myself. Please continue to believe in me and look forward to my next project.

• Like 18

1 hour ago, bellaangel012 said:

EDIT- he did say to her to have fun and then she responded to work hard. 

Wow really poor audio!

So he didnt tell CTH to take care of Yoojung? and never mentioned "Yoojung-ie"? because I don't understand korean at all LOL *poor me*

add From Soompi article : 

At the mention of Park Bo Gum, Cha Tae Hyun gave him an impromptu phone call to see what the actor was doing.

Greetings aside, when Cha Tae Hyun mentioned that there was a special guest today and angled the camera towards Kim Yoo Jung, Park Bo Gum indirectly commented on her beauty and said, “Is today’s guest a doll?”

The two former co-stars sweetly waved to each other, as Park Bo Gum continued, “So pretty.”

The actor also confirmed if she is the only guest, before he sweetly said that he has to watch it for sure then. Park Bo Gum also asked everyone to take care of Kim Yoo Jung while filming, and showed a vast amount of affection for his “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds” co-star.

I think we could misinterpret because it's not the full version of vid-call part. The part when Bogum was chewing something, we didnt see him insert food to his mouth before haha. The only thing we realize here is they are so smitten just by looking at each other :joy:

• Like 19

Just seen some video clips of BoYoo couple's video call in 2D1N in Twitter and my heart goes "duguen duguen"! Seems like they always have their on world even in video calls. 

CTH seems to know something about these two & he is definitely a BoYoo shipper.

• Like 20

Has anyone watched the show I live alone? this lady Jin ju was featured and she is friends with DY. Well during the episode DY got a call from YJ but he told her he would call her back. It was very casual and I felt that if she could call DY easily then I'm sure BG and YJ are definitely in contact. The lady Jin ju said how can you just treat her call so casually and tried dig if YJ and DY were an item but the way he answered was like it's only another friend. Just thought I share so it squashes any speculation if there was any.

• Like 15

6 hours ago, Edith Fabian said:

Is there anyone who would be kind enough to translate what they are talking about after the video call? Because YJ's face is shining ;-) thank you!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LIxrN_DS_MY

From the Chinese subs:

Defcon told YJ to speak in banmal (informal language) since they are Chingus. Then Jong Min jokingly agrees and says that they are all around the same age. 

• Like 23

On 13/11/2016 at 3:53 AM, seoulistic said:

sorry , the part of the translation should be : is she alone - only guest ? ( bogum asked twice ) and after he said : i must watch it ( also twice ) :))

by the way, i am an expat currently living in seoul, and i absolutely adore them !!

Oh that was so sweet!!:blush:Welcome aboard chingu!!We have another translator in the house..:blush:

• Like 24