Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

On 11/11/2016 at 11:18 PM, whiteangel1978 said:

After I watch the video, I found that their sense of humor are similar. When they jokes only two of them are laughing and other just looking at them. So funny.

I think only them understand the jokes. And their connections are really strong. Like Bogum said by looking into each other's eyes will understand each others.

I am married for ten years, I don't even know what my husband is thinking by looking into his eyes LOL

You made me laugh with your last sentence, my dear..better late that never..learn from BoYoo and may your ten-year marriage last until 100!

• Like 23

On 11/11/2016 at 8:51 PM, kkwattana said:

Look at Bogum practicing his kiss, he can not wait to kiss YJ..lol 

PS: thanks to all, this thread moves so fast, more members, I am so happy to be one of you, please continue sailing our ship happily. 

Credit: twitter acc and clip's owner

:joy:so sneaky!!Bo Gum ah..can't wait to kiss uri Yoo Yungie??but you can't remember what happened on that scene??Okay hahaha can't contain to burst into laughter!!My goodness this two really!!!:love:Thank you for sharing about the 2nd special episode of LTIM chingus...:blush:..I'm crying with so much happiness really that our beloved BoYoo couple get along so well..now my hopes surges into it's highest peak that this two are really made for each other!!:bawling:I JUST LOVE THIS!!BOYOO LUXURY LINER SAILING ON IT'S STEADY PACE!!:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 21

7 hours ago, Edith Fabian said:

Count me in!!!

7 hours ago, roc8513 said:

hi everybody. I join this group 2 weeks already. I have a daughter same age with kim yoojung. 

I love BooYoo couple ,fighting kids.

please count me in!!!

PS:sorry , I hard to type english. mostly read here. this is my daily vitamin

Already add u in the list chingu....

LOL...this quite true:mrgreen:

AND thanks 2 every shippers who vote....:heart:

• Like 21

16 minutes ago, cloud92 said:

i bet even real life wedding pictorial won't look as beautiful as this  :heart:

CxGjdu6UsAAX5ry.jpg:orig

why does the kiss looks passionate from this angle? almost like an open mouth kiss?? aigoo my delulu mind is really bad

• Like 19

On 11/12/2016 at 3:15 PM, roc8513 said:

hi everybody. I join this group 2 weeks already. I have a daughter same age with kim yoojung. 

I love BooYoo couple ,fighting kids.

please count me in!!!

PS:sorry , I hard to type english. mostly read here. this is my daily vitamin.

Welcome aboard chingu!!:blush:

@kiranzz thank you pointing that out..Now BLUE HEARTS have another meaning to me..:blush:

@cloud92 You bet chingu!!This was just so perfect..wanted to have a wedding pictures like this or else I won't marry my future husband..but wait!We don't have a cosmos field like this..:scream::joy:

@mamun my thoughts are with you chingu!!I can see how deep that kiss on that angle hahaha no doubt their is no bts on this scene..:joy:KBS will be in a lot of trouble if they showed this on the entire world..no wonder they have to take the long shot on this kiss on the last episode..while me after seeing this..SCREAMING!!JUMPING AND TAPPING MY TABLE..LOL I'M ON HYSTERICAL MODE AGAIN FOLKS!!SORRY FOR THE CAPSLOCK AND EXCLAMATION POINT..kekeke I could flip table on my current condition..

They have to include this scene on director's cut really!!

• Like 17

16 hours ago, bubblyflo said:

I can assure you that KYJ and KDY is totally at Bro bro relationship. because I behave like that to my bro friend too, comfortable and don't hesitate to touch him.

When I see a friend that I consider him as a man, I'm a little bit careful with him because maybe I can fall in love with him 

Exactly!!:blush:

• Like 15