Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

49 minutes ago, mamun said:

I have read different versions of translations of the their video call, but in this translation (from dramacool) Yoojung said she has not meet Bogum since the drama finished? That's a bit odd no? Did the translator heard wrongly? Because in other translation she said that he might be doing interviews. Which makes more sense.

If she did said that, I guess she was nervous when they suddenly asked her about Bogum :P I mean, come on girl, you met him for Fansign, Wrap Up party, Cebu, even your first day of post drama interview was at the same venue lol, and he dropped by at your place during the second day to your cheer on you? That second day was just a day before this recording!! 

It is quite funny, if she really said this :lol::lol:

I second what you thought!!

I was a little bit confused because the translation is a mistranslate or KYJ shy to admit?

As I know, they did meet each other after MDBC ends

1. Fan sign

2. wrap up party 

3. cebu

4. when she had interview, PBG suddenly appear of nowhere

Hmm now I'm wondering what is the truth one?

Edit: @mamun let me borrow your pic here

Ps if the translation is true, honestly I can catch a lying or nervous body language from KYJ . if you can notice here KYJ, put her hand on her backhead, on her neck to be precise. and then there are a slightly lying look (her eyes is roll to the left corner, that the basic indicator that you're lying or nervous , if you look at the right side you're remembering something)

Screen_Shot_2016_11_14_at_4_40_40_PM.png

Credit: mamun

• Like 17

@Edith Fabian OMG Chingu!!! That's Lea Salonga and Brad Kane's "We could be in love"... I love the semi upbeat of that song and yes the lyrics and meaning of it fits perfectly for our couple...tnx for this chingu!:)

@Kissy13 & @4nnlov3pink my lovely chingudel!!!... Yes!!! Let's loose ourselves over our BoYoo... We just love these puppies so much and we can't ever get enough of them....wooooohhhh... High five chingus!!!:blush:

• Like 10

.. Just imagine Raon singing this for the love of her life , Young..  

when PBG says:  (literaly), we understand each other by just looking at each other (eyes !?) 

And the chorus just hits home !! 

The smile on your face lets me know that you need me
There's a truth in your eyes sayin' you'll never leave me
The touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever I fall
You say it best when you say nothing at all

alison krauss version is my fave compares to ronan keating , i've this song in my list for years , MDBC's adorable OTP has made my list completed , sealed and delivered .. 

• Like 13

32 minutes ago, mamun said:

I have read different versions of translations of the their video call, but in this translation (from dramacool) Yoojung said she has not meet Bogum since the drama finished? That's a bit odd no? Did the translator heard wrongly? Because in other translation she said that he might be doing interviews. Which makes more sense.

If she did said that, I guess she was nervous when they suddenly asked her about Bogum :P I mean, come on girl, you met him for Fansign, Wrap Up party, Cebu, even your first day of post drama interview was at the same venue lol, and he dropped by at your place during the second day to your cheer on you? That second day was just a day before this recording!! 

i think the translator really heard it wrong tho cause i checked some other translations and they all heard it as "interview" :) 

• Like 17

17 hours ago, mamun said:

I love this site coz of their subtitle..I'm going to watch it again..lets see if she really said that hehehe..uri Yoo Jungie chamm!!:joy::blush:

http://dramafire.com/1-night-2-days-episode-471/

• Like 14

17 minutes ago, louise31 said:

Awwww....my cutieeee dongsaeng-ah your so sweet!!! I'm so touched!!! Look at BG's giddyness... Isn't he the most pretty boy on earth... Tnx sooo much for this @4nnlov3pink:blush:...

ur welcome unni... :wub:

omo what is it????

http://news.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=224043

[Star focus] star shone more brightly than the 'Super Moon' ... from Park Bo Gum 2 Twice (google  translate  kkk)

1479116558-87.jpg

There are Super Moon 2nite but it hardly see bec of clouded weather.... What do u imagine chingu???

yup Moonlight Drawn by Clouds....

Remember when Bogummy said he'll remember MDBC when he sees the moon...

then now come this phenomenon ....

it seems UNIVERSE always connected also 2 our BoYoo rite now...

Omo... I'm so GIDDY NOW... then How about URI BoYoo???

• Like 20

16 hours ago, louise31 said:

@Edith Fabian OMG Chingu!!! That's Lea Salonga and Brad Kane's "We could be in love"... I love the semi upbeat of that song and yes the lyrics and meaning of it fits perfectly for our couple...tnx for this chingu!:)

@Kissy13 & @4nnlov3pink my lovely chingudel!!!... Yes!!! Let's loose ourselves over our BoYoo... We just love these puppies so much and we can't ever get enough of them....wooooohhhh... High five chingus!!!:blush:

Yeah!!:blush:I just love this!!really really love this!!Their goes my high five chinguya!!:blush:Been working overtime right now but sneaking this thread from time to time hehehe..this is definitely a BOYOO MAGIC..this thread keeps calling you and you can't resist no matter how hard you tried..:joy::scream:

• Like 12

That dramafire translation is wrong- she responded that there were interviews (in response to the question from Kim Jong Min).  

That article is about how PBG makes people hearts flutter with the way he asked if the guest on 1N2D was a doll and when he did the video call for the TVN awards show with Hyeri when he said she was pretty and the MC said there was no awkwardness (basically implying there was something). . 

• Like 24

@louise31

You're very much welcome!

9 hours ago, june_1 said:

.. Just imagine Raon singing this for the love of her life , Young..  

when PBG says:  (literaly), we understand each other by just looking at each other (eyes !?) 

And the chorus just hits home !! 

The smile on your face lets me know that you need me
There's a truth in your eyes sayin' you'll never leave me
The touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever I fall
You say it best when you say nothing at all

alison krauss version is my fave compares to ronan keating , i've this song in my list for years , MDBC's adorable OTP has made my list completed , sealed and delivered .. 

I was thinking about this song, too, when I posted the "we could be in love" fmv..thanks!

• Like 12

@mamun really???dramafire upset and disappointed me by now..and here I am awhile ago..boosting up their site hahaha lol as lol with the caption...what's wrong with the site today?aren't they BoYoo shippers like us?hehehe

16 hours ago, superfangermany_stv said:

To all my dear fellow shippers 

We may be living in different parts of the world, but our shipping hearts are one. May all of us wish and pray for couple (Return of Superman 2027) upon the Super Moon tonight.

The moon deems special meaning to us, as well as our BoYoo couple. It was the moon that brought them together, and it was also the same moon which brought us shippers together too.

May the Super Moon shine on our couple and if they are still not in a relationship yet, make them realize how much they are meant to be together.

Lastly, to world peace and best of health to everyone here on the thread.

Saranghie!! :heart:

Amen to this!!:heart:I love you all BoYoo shippers!!Hugs and kisses to all:blush:

• Like 23

22 minutes ago, superfangermany_stv said:

We may be living in different parts of the world, but our shipping hearts are one. May all of us wish and pray for couple (Return of Superman 2027) upon the Super Moon tonight.

The moon deems special meaning to us, as well as our BoYoo couple. It was the moon that brought them together, and it was also the same moon which brought us shippers together too.

May the Super Moon shine on our couple and if they are still not in a relationship yet, make them realize how much they are meant to be together.

@superfangermany_stv I Second to that chingu.... would like to add that it may also be a sign of our BoYoo's impending reunification and a start of something really really gooooodddd from hereon...

From the MDBC OST, to every  BoYoo FMV's all the way to my fellow shippers recommendation of songs my BOYOO Compilation of Songs are quite vast an array of genre of music... BoYoo's Music is Gold!!!...:heart:

@Edith Fabian yes!!! I read it somewhere too on IG...

• Like 15

31 minutes ago, superfangermany_stv said:

HhNP8Y5.jpg

Yea.. 

Our shippers Hearts indeed resemble the supermoon..  its fills with super-kind, super-sweet , super-tender-loving-care with each other .. 

We're happily gathered here regardless of our different time zone, nationalities , languages, cultures and race.. One thing binds us together here is our moon-otp , we're happily-stuck together like super-glue ..

saranghie .

• Like 18