Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

fan who used to love watching their interactions but become annoying because of shipper's attitude, hence feel so regretted about it and hate all those thing related to shipping

Edited by mess
  • Like 22

10 hours ago, happysloth said:

Thanks to fellow shippers who posted the video clips of CTH making a video call to BG!

Seeing BG clearly looked very happy to see YJ made me giddy :blush:  

I wonder how could BG immediately guessed that the guest CTH talked about was YJ. 

YJ has said that she didn't tell anyone of her guesting in 2N1D. I guess BG knew the only reason CTH would bother to video call him and tell him about their guest was because CTH knew the guest was someone close to him, or someone he cares about. I'm super curious to know if CTH ever asks BG about YJ :D 

I think it'll come..CTH asking YJ about BG..remember when BG was also a guest? They asked him about comparing YJ and Irene? And when they asked about hyeri, he said the question was boring.

• Like 21