[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

The different in personality can be attributed to a downfall in a marriage but it's something that I see can be worked on. But since one filed for divorce there probably was no compromise or middle ground to begin with. Honeymoon stage can be deceptive because couples can be so in love that it basically shields them from each other's flaws (and everyone has them) because we are human after all. 

Marriage takes a lot of work. And it's a continuation and if a couple falls into a routine and is comfortable then things tends to lose it's way. I wondered if SJK and SHK hits a roadblock once their honeymoon stage came to an end. Where their differences are a lot wider than they originally thought. I have a feeling, they probably tried to work it out but just see no way going forward for the both of them. And since they are such a power couple, divorcing probably weigh heavily on them but there are things that just can't be save regardless what's at risk. 

It''s unfortunate the marriage didn't last. But a marriage doesn't abruptly end. Something was brewing a while. Marriage isn't for the fainted heart :) it takes a lot of patience and compromising. This is coming from someone that's been married almost 20 years. It takes a lot....lots of work. 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

iam not fans of both song song couple but this is really shocking since we saw how much in love they were.

I hope everyone stop speculating what happened between them because it hurt them even more. when 2 people decide to separate, let alone divorce, i believe that both has part of mistake that lead the separation. and both are mature enough to get married, so anything that lead them for separation must be hurt them even more.

lets them solve this matter like an adult...and support them separately.

this year i am facing divorce of my older sister of 20 years marriage, and i learn one thing that during marriage you never stop trying. trying to compromise, trying to understand and trying to be there for each other. once one stop trying, the other will either feel left out or do not need the other party, hence the divorce happened.

personality difference can lead to divorce or separation, but who has exactly the same personality in this world ? everyone is different even if you're siblings. its just people stop trying to compromise their differences that lead the separation.

14 hours ago, falakmeer said:

Unfortunately  i got to know this unwelcome news first from this  thread which  I had  been enjoying  since  months  of reading.Don't you think jk's statement gives a feel as if kyo is to be blamed ?

he should apologized to all songsong fans and he should say "First, I would like to apologize for unfortunately news to a fans who loved and care for us" He didnt say "Me" why? because saying "Me" he talking about himself

Just checked Kyo’s IG account and their wedding photo is still there. Huhu I wish she never deletes it!

As much as our hearts bleed for them and as much as we think that it may be unfair to Kyo, since SJK filed for the divorce, let us not forget that at one point he was truly, deeply, madly in love with her. He never had any public relationships prior Kyo and I have watched their wedding, we all did and I know that he was really head over heels in love with her. SJK was also raised in a tight knit family and I know that his parents will not allow him to go through divorce mindlessly. His parents and also his brother are happily married to this day. 

And the same as with Kyo, she genuinely loved him, because she would not have married him in the first place if not. She has been in the industry for so long and have waited long before saying yes to marriage. Imagine how many men she rejected in the past and how it was so bold and courageous of her to say yes to SJK despite the many risks that goes with it, including divorce. 

They both tried and it’s unfortunate that it ended like this.

I think the best to do now is still support them in whatever they strive to do and not boycott any of them. Remember, we do not know the details of the divorce and we cannot decide who to support based on speculations. If this is hard for us imagine how devastating it is for them. Their wedding was star studded, and the whole world watched. Imagine how hurting it could be just to go out. 

Support not boycott. Show love to both of them because they need it now. 

14 hours ago, falakmeer said:

I guess now the average ratings of ki's drama will rise out of sympathy for him coz "kyo is responsible".do you remember many of jk fans were hating his pairing with kyo and even their marriage. I a distant admirer of their marriage sitting in my room trying to study for university interview....but instead shedding tears. So can we even imagine what actress kyo might be going through.

I think the interview was not true. It happened also with one of the Phil drama, that Avuela is still the reason... 

I know this sounds kind of rude but @falakmeer, please stop spreading false information. The source for that interview is incredibly shady and as a Korean myself, I know for a fact that none of it is true. Furthermore, the way you're slamming SJK consistently in your posts makes me believe you were never a true shipper to begin with. As a previous member here said, you should support both of them, not pick up your pitchforks and attack one or the other. You weren't there, you are not a part of the relationship so please avoid making up random things to express your own emotions. You are free to dislike SJK but making slanderous accusations is inappropriate and the last thing our couple would have wanted for one another. People go through divorce, things don't work out, it's normal. But what's not normal is strangers on the internet making up false things and scenarios to benefit their own narrative.

33 minutes ago, Cassandra E. Bett said:

I know this sounds kind of rude but @falakmeer, please stop spreading false information. The source for that interview is incredibly shady and as a Korean myself, I know for a fact that none of it is true. Furthermore, the way you're slamming SJK consistently in your posts makes me believe you were never a true shipper to begin with. As a previous member here said, you should support both of them, not pick up your pitchforks and attack one or the other. You weren't there, you are not a part of the relationship so please avoid making up random things to express your own emotions. You are free to dislike SJK but making slanderous accusations is inappropriate and the last thing our couple would have wanted for one another. People go through divorce, things don't work out, it's normal. But what's not normal is strangers on the internet making up false things and scenarios to benefit their own narrative.

if it is not true about avuela, they need to file a case against avuela

Do you guys think they still can get back together during the process of divorce? They are legally still married according to law right? I am still holding my last hope as I believe they love each other truly. @Cassandra E. Bett Could you please tell me your perspective as a Korean? I wanna understand fully how the local react to it as local may know more than international fans since there is no language barrier and   Local know the reliable sources more. 

41 minutes ago, Cassandra E. Bett said:

Perhaps you haven't seen how jk statement has put kyo in a bad light.she's being bashed in a very bad way.and it's because of his statement that rumours are making way.why couldn't he have been careful about it.

1 hour ago, jorge517 said:

I think the interview was not true. It happened also with one of the Phil drama, that Avuela is still the reason... 

Which interview

9 minutes ago, Mon1119 said:

Do you guys think they still can get back together during the process of divorce? They are legally still married according to law right? I am still holding my last hope as I believe they love each other truly. @Cassandra E. Bett Could you please tell me your perspective as a Korean? I wanna understand fully how the local react to it as local may know more than international fans since there is no language barrier and   Local know the reliable sources more. 

Many fans actually hoping for that

It makes me sad that bashers/trolls would use this divorce issue to put down SHK and SJK. But what makes me more sad is that some fans are having the blame game  and taking sides and bashing the other one with just pure speculations.... I've been a fan of these two since Autumn in my Heart for SHK and SKKS for SJK and was really happy when they were cast in DOTS together and I was elated when they announced they are getting married. I do understand why SJK is using "me" instead of "us" as he no longer have the privilege to  speak on her behalf.  It breaks my heart that some people are bringing up SHK failed relationships in the past just because this relationship ended up in a divorce.... I do believe both are in pain now and I hope they get the support and love they need from their friends and families...  I can't imagine the pain this  had brought to both as they were really looking forward to their future together ..There are just some things that are not meant to be and this is one of them ... As a fan of both, my only wish is for this divorce to be settled amicably as I want to remember them as a  couple who was happy and in love with each other  and not be tarnished by nasty divorce he said she said kind of things.... Is it too much to ask for them to remain friends after this ordeal?  Time will tell.... 

50 minutes ago, lhynne said:

It makes me sad that bashers/trolls would use this divorce issue to put down SHK and SJK. But what makes me more sad is that some fans are having the blame game  and taking sides and bashing the other one with just pure speculations.... I've been a fan of these two since Autumn in my Heart for SHK and SKKS for SJK and was really happy when they were cast in DOTS together and I was elated when they announced they are getting married. I do understand why SJK is using "me" instead of "us" as he no longer have the privilege to  speak on her behalf.  It breaks my heart that some people are bringing up SHK failed relationships in the past just because this relationship ended up in a divorce.... I do believe both are in pain now and I hope they get the support and love they need from their friends and families...  I can't imagine the pain this  had brought to both as they were really looking forward to their future together ..There are just some things that are not meant to be and this is one of them ... As a fan of both, my only wish is for this divorce to be settled amicably as I want to remember them as a  couple who was happy and in love with each other  and not be tarnished by nasty divorce he said she said kind of things.... Is it too much to ask for them to remain friends after this ordeal?  Time will tell.... 

That's what I am saying.jk's ambigous statement mentioning 'i will recover from wound' has given bashers and the nasty media space for allegations and rumours involving even his close friend.

I agree with @lhynne. This news sure make us all sad, angry, wondering why, but i'm sure it's must be harder for both of them. They are once so in love deeply with each other. I just hope that they still have those feeling deep in their heart, i just dont want they become hate each other. 

I am more of SHK fans because i like her since year 2000, autumn in my heart, but now i just wish the best for both of them. 

Hye hyo unnie.. hwaiting... 

Oh, 3 years ago, Song Song relationship had great influence to me. I read this topic every day and felt like I was in love, not only them.

I am a little bit older than SHK and encountered bitter tastes of love some times too. And the me today would like to say to them & to myself that: it's only the life lesson. 1 important thing is that we should come back to ourselves to listen to ourselves and to love ourselves .

I think, maybe there is no one to blame in this case. What happens to us reflects ourselves.

4 hours ago, Mon1119 said:

Please @Cassandra E. Bett or @falakmeer maybe you can also gv an explanation regarding those rumors about the makeup artist of kyo having a one night stand with joongki? If its true, unfortunately its a big reason for infidelity. Knowing kyo for her past relationships, she dont wnt the other 's untrustworthy. It' s still speculation, not a conclusion anyway... 

@ chingus(i too learnt a bit Korean through this thread) and kikyo supporters, if I am not wrong the couple fell for each other's personalities at the first place. So I am kinda not able to accept the personality reason.its really shocking as to what happened that they thought divorce is only way. also I will never believe that any of them cheated.....no never.

'i am not saying we should be in relation.lets get married'

'jk ssi told me that I did work hard and he promised to watch the drama'

'plz give your support to drama boyfriend'

'my heart is more at peace now.my wife is my cheerleader' (shippers rejoice that rumours smashed)

'i want to end marriage with shk amicably' ( rumours proved true)

WHAT ON Earth Happened to their marriage???

33 minutes ago, jorge517 said:

Please @Cassandra E. Bett or @falakmeer maybe you can also gv an explanation regarding those rumors about the makeup artist of kyo having a one night stand with joongki? If its true, unfortunately its a big reason for infidelity. Knowing kyo for her past relationships, she dont wnt the other 's untrustworthy. It' s still speculation, not a conclusion anyway... 

Oo...is that true???SJK had a one night stand woth SHK make up artist???o my goshhh

oh please everyone... no one is having one night stand with anyone.... just respect and support their hard time... it is not our place to spread such a cheap rumors like that. 

IF YOU DON'T HAVE PICTURE FOR YOUR EVIDENCE THEN SHUT UP!!! 

And pleaaseeeee do not over analyze everything that you can only assume base on this and that...said this one and said that one.... 

They were once in love and divorce is happening eventually... just let be it... just support each one of them in the future... 

Archived